Subject Field of email equal to 2 fields in word form

I want to concatenate 2 fields from my word form as my email subject.

I know this is wrong but could someone help me out with the correct
syntax?

Thanks,

 .Subject = ActiveDocument.FormFields("JobNumber", "Dropdown1").Result
0
Worsty

..Subject = ActiveDocument.FormFields("Text1").Result & _
           " " & ActiveDocument.FormFields("Text2").Result

Worsty wrote:
> I want to concatenate 2 fields from my word form as my email subject.
>
> I know this is wrong but could someone help me out with the correct
> syntax?
>
> Thanks,
>
> .Subject = ActiveDocument.FormFields("JobNumber", "Dropdown1").Result

0
Greg
1/21/2010 7:55:39 PM
On Jan 21, 2:55=A0pm, "Greg Maxey"
<gma...@mIKEvICTORpAPAsIERRA.oSCARrOMEOgOLF> wrote:
> .Subject =3D ActiveDocument.FormFields("Text1").Result & _
> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0" " & ActiveDocument.FormFields("Text2").Result
>

> Worsty wrote:
> > I want to concatenate 2 fields from my word form as my email subject.
>
> > I know this is wrong but could someone help me out with the correct
> > syntax?
>
> > Thanks,
>
> > .Subject =3D ActiveDocument.FormFields("JobNumber", "Dropdown1").Result=

Your code gives me a "False" in the subject instead of the results of
the 2 form fields.
0
Worsty
1/21/2010 8:05:40 PM
Did you change the names of the formfields in Greg's code to those that
actually are used in your document

 .Subject = ActiveDocument.FormFields("JobNumber").Result & " " &
ActiveDocument.FormFields("Dropdown1").Result

--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

a paid professional basis.

"Worsty" <dworst@gaic.com> wrote in message
On Jan 21, 2:55 pm, "Greg Maxey"
<gma...@mIKEvICTORpAPAsIERRA.oSCARrOMEOgOLF> wrote:
> .Subject = ActiveDocument.FormFields("Text1").Result & _
> " " & ActiveDocument.FormFields("Text2").Result
>

> Worsty wrote:
> > I want to concatenate 2 fields from my word form as my email subject.
>
> > I know this is wrong but could someone help me out with the correct
> > syntax?
>
> > Thanks,
>
> > .Subject = ActiveDocument.FormFields("JobNumber", "Dropdown1").Result-

Your code gives me a "False" in the subject instead of the results of
the 2 form fields.

0
Doug

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered