Printing doc to Document Image Writer then displays in image viewe

Greets all.

I’m programmatically printing a Word Document to the Office Document Image
Writter.  After calling the wordDocument.PrintOut( ) method, the image of the
document is then displayed inside of my default image viewer (which in this
case, is IrfanView 4.2).  Is there a way to suppress the “shelling out” and
just process the document?

Any help is appreciated!

TIA.

Environment:
Office Document version:  2007
Visual Studio 2005

Locking and Protecting and NOT displaying formulas
Is it possible to not only lock but also NOT display some formulas we have in a ROI-Return On Investment-spreadsheet??? Sum of the formulas are proprietary and would like them to not even be displayed within the spreadsheet that will be distributed to prospects leads. Let me know. Thanks! RTP, format, cells, protection, check hidden for the cells with formulas, protect the sheet. be aware that this protection is VERY weak and can be broken easily. -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedb...

Copying and Pasting Between Published Documents
Hi I have created a 132 Document in Publisher 2007 I needed to make a highly customised and intelligent Index so I created a second document and typed the index in that, having both documents open on extended Windows Pages I thought it would be easy to move the index from the second document into the first document containing the text It does not appear possbible to copy and paste table pages between the two publisher documents Is there any way I can accomplish this task without retyping the Index in the first document Roger Stenson Roger, 1. Create on your 132 page document a bla...

user created shapes non printing
I started have a problem with vision 2002 that I have not noticed before. When I create a new shape, by default, it assumes the non-printing properly under FORMAT � BEHAVIOR. Also if I group a set of "printing" shapes the group will become non-printing. Can I change this behavior? How are you creating the new shape? Also are you using layers in your document? -- Mark Nelson Microsoft Corporation This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Robert" <hammer_757@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:9ec427f7.0409231005.576...

Cells print so small I cannot read numbers. How do I fix?
I have been working with page break. Now I have the grid on 1 page..but it is far to small to read. now when I try to spread it back to 2 pages, it just takes the same tiny microscopic type and spreads it into 2 pages. I am stuck printing tiny type. How can I get the grid cells back to a size that is readable. It sound like you have selected Fit to 1 page in File > Page setup > Page > Scaling. Either select to fit it to 2 pages or select Adjust to 100% size -- HTH Sandy In Perth, the ancient capital of Scotland and the crowning place of kings sandymann2@mailinator.com Repl...

Losing the Document in a SDI application
I have a fairly complicated SDI application which recently has had the problem that it, at times, looses the document. Basic architecture is SDI, with a splitter window. The Document has three views: View1 is always present in Pane(0,0) of the splitter. View2 and View3 are presented in Pane(0,1) of the splitter, with the Mainframe handling the switching between the two. The application has a serial connection to a piece of lab equipment. We have a threaded serial communication class, which posts a message when data is received. When the RECEIVED message is posted, the Mainframe rea...

Viewing an Excel sheet w/out all the empty fields...
How do you create a spreadsheet that only shows the fileds with data in them? -How do you get rid of all the empty rows/columns, to ease viewing for those who are easily confused by excel spreadsheets? (I don't know how else to emaplin my question... I just don't want the extra columns & rows there, if that's possible...) Please help... Hi! >I just don't want the extra columns & rows there, if that's possible... Just hide them! Suppose the last column in your sheet that contains data is column H. You can hide columns I:IV so that after column H all you ...

Crashes after printing invoices
Money Small Business 2005 crashes after printing. Searched the newsgroups, but didn't find any relevant solution. -Max Hate Microsoft This is often caused by incompatible printer drivers. I would suggest that you check with the printer manufacturer to see if there's a newer or OLDER printer driver available. Also, make sure that the driver you're using is compatible with your version of Windows (XP, 2000, 98, whatever). -- "Max" <maximus@portvista.com> wrote in message news:uquQPHWXFHA.2124@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Money Small Business 2005 crash...

How to change default printing parameters on Excel & ......
How to change the default printing parameters on Excel & keep them changed for future workbooks. Example: Normally I use Printing margins 0.25 on all directions, but default printing margins are 0.75. I want to change them to set 0.25 as DEFAULT. If you start a new workbook and change the page layout (for all the sheets), you can save it into your XLStart folder as Book.xlt. Excel will use that as the basis for new workbooks. You can change a lot of settings that way--including orientation, headers/footers.... Amjad wrote: > > How to change the default printing parameters ...

View in new Portfolio Manager
Older portfolio manager had a view available which displayed by type of security. I am unable to find this option in the new portfolio manager. Am I missing something? Charlie On May 22, 9:57=A0pm, charlie <char...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Older portfolio manager had a view available which displayed by type of > security. =A0I am unable to find this option in the new portfolio manager= .. =A0Am > I missing something? > Charlie You didn't state which version of Money you are using but I'll attempt to answer. If you are using Money Plus, you can choos...

How to view the code for excel built-in functions?
Is it possible? -For example the function PMT(). thanks. No, the code is compiled, so it would likely be less than useful anyway. About the best you can do is check out the equations used in Help (see "PV"). In article <OSU3OXOBGHA.1676@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl>, "serdar" <s@s.com> wrote: > Is it possible? -For example the function PMT(). > thanks. ...

Interactive web spreaadsheet viewing
I built an interactive speadsheet for the internet in Excel XP and it works and looks fine from my PC, but when I go to another PC that doesn't have Office XP on it, I get an error message that states I need some kind of component to properly view the spreadsheet. Is this something I can get and if so, will it run from the server or does it need to be offered as a download, plugin, or whatever? Any suggestions and/or help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!! ...

Setting default program for viewing pictures
How do I set the default program for viewing picture attachments? I use Outlook Express 6 and when I click to open an attached picture it opens to JASC Paint Shop Pro 8 but no picture appears. In the past Explorer opened up my pictures. Can any one give me the steps to change the default from paint Shop to Explorer?? Hi Digitdan, Change the program that starts when you open a file http://office.microsoft.com/assistance/preview.aspx?AssetID=HP051925951033&C TT=1&Origin=EC790000701033&QueryID=bSa5KrD4N0&Query=Change+the+program+that+ starts+when+you+open+a+file&Scop...

Date/Time Displayed as 07/tt/jjjj
Hi, I'm new with MS CRM and just testing it. I have a prob with all date/time fields like described in the subject of this post. Timezone is set for all users Problem occurs in all date/time fields in the web application Anyone has a clue? Regards Jan As Administrator, go to Home > Settings > there is an area in there (can't remember what its called) that enable you to change default date/time format "JanScheider" <JanScheider@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F1F22171-AEDC-4222-A8CE-3E333B0576CA@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > I'...

For security reasons DTD is prohibited in this XML document.
Hi; One of our customers is getting the following error in our software. This occurs in our code when we try to open and read it using the .NET XML classes. For security reasons DTD is prohibited in this XML document. To enable DTD processing set the ProhibitD... (Sorry, the rest of the rrror message is cut off in the screen shot they sent us.) What's going on here and what do we do to make this work? thanks - dave david@at-at-at@windward.dot.dot.net Windward Reports -- http://www.WindwardReports.com me -- http://dave.thielen.com Cubicle Wars - http://www.windwardreports.com/film.ht...

Problem with printing listbox bigger than one page
Hi, I created form "Invoice". It contains few list boxes (like: Brand, Product, Price, etc.). Each list box is big enough to display 50 items. It works in this way: user is chosing product from table Products_tbl and clicks on "Add to invoice" button which adds to each list box new item containg apropriate information about chosen product. At the end, user can print the form. Before it was limited, and user could put max. 50 products on one invoice, but I wanted to get rid of this limitation. I did it in this way: after 50th item, with each added product I extend list boxe...

View both incoming/outgoing messages by Thread or Conversation ? #2
Is it possible to view messages in outlook 2003 by Thread or Conversation, both incoming and outgoing, in a single folder, or Inbox, just like Outlook Express News Reader. For example: + Sent Message + Received Reply +Sent Message or Replied + Received Reply I tried using Arrange by Conversation Option in outlook 2003 Inbox Folder, but its just showing Inbox Messages, not Sent Items Messages. Best Regards, Luqman ...

How do you display a dialog on startup?
If you want to display a modal (or modeless) dialog when your MFC application first starts up, where do you put it? (This would be a login or an informational dialog that appears on top of the main window.) I tried putting it in the OnInitialUpdate() method in my CView-derived class, but I get asserts. Thanks. In InitInstance of your app(or OnCreate of your mainwindow), you could post a custom message to your mainframe. In its handler, show the dialog. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Edward W" <EdwardW@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:...

unable to display inbox folder due to "invalid handle"???
Ran a scandisk that identified a couple of cluster problems, and allowed the computer to fix the problems identified . Since then, whenever trying to access email in OUTLOOK, we get the following message: "Unable to display the foler. The file c:\windows\localsettings\application data\microsoft\outlook\outlook.pst could not be accessed. The handle is invalid." What is going on? ...

VFW, webcam, image format
Hello, I'm trying to grab pictures from a webcam with Video For Windows (VFW). The source code I use is the following: HWND _capwnd = capCreateCaptureWindow("Capture",WS_POPUP,0,0,1,1,0,0); capDriverConnect(_capwnd,0); capGrabFrame(_capwnd); capEditCopy(_capwnd); OpenClipboard(NULL); HBITMAP hBmp = (HBITMAP)GetClipboardData(CF_BITMAP); CloseClipboard(); BITMAP bmp; GetObject(hBmp, sizeof(BITMAP), &bmp); int size = bmp.bmWidth*bmp.bmHeight*bmp.bmWidthBytes; unsigned char* data = new unsigned char[size]; GetBitmapBits(hBmp,size, data); ...

Multiple entries in CRM Contacts when viewed from Outlook
Hi everyone, We have an odd problem going on here with this. When we create a new E-mail in Outlook, select the To button and the CRM Contacts, it brings up the list of contacts from CRM that we can select from. All good so far. The problem is that each contact appears several times and it's different for different users. For example, every contact appears 6 times for me. It makes for a very long list. All of them are valid and any one of those 6 can be selected and the address will be correct and it will track against the correct contact. Other users have anywhere from the correc...

HTML view with outlook and pocket pc 2003
When I download email from a pop3 server, the messages are displayed only in text format not in HTML format, i can't see the images in the email, I only see lines or dashes. Check with microsoft.public.pocketpc for help with PPC. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer Mike Mikhail <smikhail@socal.rr.com> asked: | When I download email from a pop3 server, the messages | are d...

Calender display
Can some one assist me? I would like to temporarely display the calender and select the date in a form and capture the desired date. I am a novice at this Charles -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-forms/200711/1 If you'd like to only have the calendar appear when you need to pick a date, you can use this routine. YourTextBoxName is the name of the box that will hold the date YourCalendarName is the name of your calendar. First, place the calendar where you want it to appear on the form. Next, select the calendar and goto ...

Problem sending image from ASP to C++ application
I am having a problem returning an image that I got from SQL Server from within an ASP page that got requested from a VC++ application. Specifically, within my application, I make an HTTP call to my IIS server to an ASP. The ASP then queries a SQL Server and the field that I want to return from the resulting Recordset is an image. In the application, I then make a call to receive the response from the web page but am having no luck getting anything back. I have included both the ASP page and the code from wthin the VC++ application. The part in the C++ code that I am debuggin and noticing ...

Public folder default display
Hi, I have an Exchange server 5.5 and I make some forms used by the clients to publish information in public folders. My problem is : How create a default display (server side) for a public folder used by Outlook clients. In my case I want a chronology display. Thank you Michel ...