How to display HTML in Custom Task Pane

Does anyone know if it is possible to program a custom task pane in Office
2007 (using VSTO) to display hosted web content (i.e. HTML). How about
locally stored HTML? My team is looking at ways of providing modest on-screen
assistance to support our custom Add-in that docks nicely within the
application and can be coupled with a few controls. If it's not possible,
we're stuck using CHM. Thanks in advance.

Show custom messes up my FREEZE PANE
When I use VIEW->Custom and any views I created, sometimes when I do a SHOW ALL, my FREEZE PANE is really messed up! Some times it will be off the screen and I can not get to the data at all until I UNFREEZE, and then I can reset the FREEZE PANE. I always only lock my HEADER row. Any ideas how to resolve this? What causes it? Thanks Bruce ...

Acces to data base by autonom HTMl page on Access 2007 ?
Hello dear members of the microsoft.public.access newsgroup. I'm a new Access 2007 user and I need your help please. I can get acces to my data base using an autonom HTML form page in Access 2003 . Please, how can I do the same on Access 2007 ? I have neither SharePoint nor Outlook 2007. Thanks Octavio ...

Can't print HTML formatted emails-help
I cannot seem to be able to print html formatted emails in Outlook nor can I print from Internet Explorer. They are printing blanks! Plain text emails are printing just fine. Any ideas??? -Windows 2000 Pro -Outlook XP -Exchange 2000 server -Internet Explorer 6.0 John ...

Automatically age customer balances
Hi, Every month/week/day we can run age customer balances. How can I do it automatically? I know that by default system settings it's not possible, I am interesting in other solution, run script after any user logged in, any other issues... All information are very welcome. Vitali Vitali, I know there is a system process monitor that appears to run things (like the "do you want to change the date" at midnight). If you could somehow use this to run macros, this would be the ticket. (i think you can in GP)? But ...I asked one dex guy if we could in sbf and he didn't thin...

Advanced Find for Customer Address does not show Parent id
I need to get a list of Customer Addresses with some criteria in Advanced find and I would like to see the Contact they are related to. I have selected the column parentid to be shown in the grid, but it is blank for all the rows. It seems to be a problem of rights but I am logged in as Administrator. Can anyone help me? Thanks, Anna ...

how can I display a custom error prompt?
I have a form that has required fields... How can I display a message that says something like, "You must enter a city, state and zip code"? I'm not much of a coder, but if someone can give me an example, I can usually figure it out.... Thanks in advance! Kelvin Hi The basics are that you can display a message box on many events (on even non-events) on a form, like this MsgBox "Some message here", vbOKOnly, "Message title" So if you ant to display the message after controlABC on a form has lost the focus you can use something like Private Sub co...

console app version display
Hello, Is this possible to add to the console application version information, to be shown when user click right click and properties? (like for dll or windows app) thanks Yes, it is. Add a version resource to your project. In the VS's main menu: Project->Add resource... select Version as resource's type and edit it according to your needs. -- Un saludo Rodrigo Corral Gonz´┐Żlez [MVP] FAQ de microsoft.public.es.vc++ http://rcorral.mvps.org thanks a lot, I didn't know it would be that easy :) "Rodrigo Corral [MVP]" <corral_glez@hotmail.com> wrote in mess...

Custom Draw and CListCtrl
Hi, I would like to write a custom draw CListCtrl and the first method I would like to implement is SetBkImage() (because it doesn't exist on PocketPC). My question is in which custom-draw method should I draw background ? What are the steps to follow ? Have you tried doing it with OnEraseBkgnd instead? Examples of CustomDraw in ListControl are available at codeproject/codeguru. -- Ajay "Mosfet" <mosfet@anonymous.org> wrote in message news:490c672c$0$26941$426a74cc@news.free.fr... > Hi, > > I would like to write a custom draw CListCtrl and the first metho...

Account List Displays Incorrect Balance
2 of my accounts display the wrong balance in the Account List View, in the registers for these accounts, it shows the correct balance, also in cashflow, however on the Account List Page it does not. (It is not showing the current or ending balance, and its not even close). For a credit card that should have about $2000 in debt shows as a positive $20,000 and a checking account that should be over $10000 it shows as -$13,000.... I thought it might have to do with future posted transacations so I waited until today as now all the transactions in one of the accounts are not current.....

Customizing home page
Is it possible to customize data display for snippets (such as "Spending by category") that can be placed on the home page? I am talking about customizing what time period and what kind of data is displayed. Zooming in and changing the settings seems to work for some snippets (cash flow forecast, for example), but not for others - it doesnt work for "Spending by category". No matter what I set in details, the snippet on the home page always displays data for the last 30 days. If you know the way to customize it, or know that it is a known problem, please tell me the...

Custom Number Format #7
Hi I have a column in Excel that needs to be converted as follows, I think I can do this using "Format" - "Cells" - "Custom Number" but am not sure what to type in so it keeps the first character as text followed by 5 digits (adding a zero to the end) Account number:- A4578 B6789 C6892 E8900 The account numbers need to become 6 digit (zero at the end) but retain the starting letter HELP! Ta Julia If you just want to display the value with an added zero, use Format/Cells/Number/Custom @"0" You can convert the numbers using a helper co...

Displaying From option when replying to email or in new email.
I have several accounts set up in Outlook 2003. I want the From option to appear to display my email account which is being used to send new or reply email. I also want to display emails recieved ordered by recieving email account. I don't know which email message was sent to which of my email accounts. I want to thank all who will reply to this question. ...

Custom function returning VALUE error
Hi, I am trying to construct a simple function to calculate distance between 2 points on Carthesian plane. The function I wrote: Function FieldsXY(startx, starty, endx, endy) FieldsXY = Application.SQRT((endx - startx) ^ 2 + (endy - starty) ^ 2) End Function The only result I'm getting is #VALUE! error. I tried to declare all arguments as integer, didn't help. Help would be greatly appreciated, as I'm no expert in this :). regards, Alex -- alex.k ------------------------------------------------------------------------ alex.k's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.p...

Office license in Business Continuity (Commerical customer)
Hi Office Expert, I would like to ask some questions regarding Office. My company has around 500 users and working on a BCP enviroment (Business Continuity). Questions: 1) Given that Office via volumn license has secondary right, do I need to buy another 500 Office licenses for Business Continuity purpose? 2) Does it only apply when the user has a portable notebook; the portal notebook doesn't need another Office license? Thanks! http://www.microsoft.com/licensing/about-licensing/how-volume-licensing-works.aspx -- db·´¯`·...¸><))...

Customizing UI
Hi there, I have searched thru the SDK documentation on the microsoft web, and found this: "Note Beyond adding custom buttons and menus, developers do not have the ability to change the functionality of the Microsoft CRM application." Does this mean that if I want to hide some of the navigation tabs, such as the Competitors tab from the Opportunity form, it is not possible? Has anyone done this before? And if so, how? Is it supported? TIA, Rich Phan Found the answer: you can do so with the Security Roles. "Rich Phan" <rphanNOSPAM@4hae.com> wrote in message n...

Customize Outlook Today does not work in Outlook 2000
For some reason when I click on Outlook Today and try to Customize the settings in Outlook 2000 the button simply blinks and nothing happens??? Is there a way around this? Has anyone experienced this in O2K? Is there any way to customize the Outlook Today screen easily if this is not possible? Thanks very much I have the same problem and have not been able to find a solution. If anyone has any help it would be appreciated. Thanks >-----Original Message----- >For some reason when I click on Outlook Today and try to >Customize the settings in Outlook 2000 the button simply &g...

Auto Formatting Custom Number
I'm creating a form where you can enter a credit card number. I set a custom number for the cell and described it as ####-####-####-####. You can enter a 16 digit number just fine, but when you tab away from the cell and the custom number takes place, it changes the last digit to a "0". Has anyone else encountered this? How do I fix it? -- CSBUG ------------------------------------------------------------------------ CSBUG's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=28846 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid...

Creating Signatures Manually using HTML
Hello to all and sundry. I'm doing a favor for my boss--writing him a signature for Outlook in straight HTML. The reason I'm doing this is because the formatting of the generated XML signature is a bit off (e.g., it will treat a carriage return as a paragraph break instead of a line break). The problem is that when I write the signature (which takes next to no time), it doesn't appear to recognize the image tag or the stylesheet I've been using to format the text in the signature. While I'm not a CSS purist, I'd rather do it that way than use deprecated formatting t...

Preview Pane in Outlook XP
Is there a way to automatically turn off the Preview pane for all folders within Outlok? Start Outlook with the /nopreview command line switch. This is actually meant for troubleshooting purposes only. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "James Krawisz" <jkrawisz@lordbissell.com> wrote in message news:%23ks8bKRvEHA.4020@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Is there a way to automatically turn off the Preview pane for all folders > within O...

Process ID of a process started by the NT Task Scheduler
I need to find the process id of a task that has been started by the Windows NT task scheduler. I can query the iTask interface to see if a task is running but can't see any way to get it's process id. I did think maybe the process itself could put its process Id into the iTask's WorkItemData when it starts up, but then I have the problem of discovering whether the process was actually started from the Task Scheduler and, if so, which task it is! The only method I can think of is to generate a unique Id whenever I add a task to the Scheduler and include a switch in the command l...

Importing wrong customers
Hi! I wonder if it is any way to delete more then 50 customers per time? I have a lot of customers to delete.... you can increase the Recod per page to 250 .from CRM -option (under general tab in CRM outlook). If you have imporeted though Data migration manager you can always delete old import by choosing name and then clicking on delete. You can also have option of using SDK to delete bulk accounts. ------ Aamir Blog = http://mscrmsupport.wordpress.com/ I didn´t use Data Migration. I used the simple "Import Data" from the tools menu. If I only have access to the webin...

Application button intermittently disappears from task bar on load.
Hi all, I'm using windows xp. When I first load my application, the button occasionaly disappears from the task bar. If I use alt-tab to bring focus back to the app, the button reappears and becomes normal. The program is written using MFC. Any ideas what might be going on? Thanks in advance, Craig I don't think MFC has anything to do with it. However, note that dialog based applications do have their own OnPaint handler for minimized mode that draws an icon, and if something goes wrong here you might see some problems with the drawing. This would not be an MFC problem, but ...

Material resource costs 0 for 0 duration task
If I have a material resource allocated to a zero duration task, why are the costs of this resource for this task 0? Why must I have a non-zero duration for material costs to work? Nowhere does it say that Material costs depend on duration (whereas Work resource costs do). Thank you Hi, Why, oh Why? Fortunately, knowing Why MS did this is not very relevant is it? There is no logical explanation IMHO. Unfortunately the reverse is true also. Setting consumption ("Work") for a material resource to 0 turns duration to 0. Absolutely contrary to all help, material resources s...

no "recurring pattern" field for tasks in field chooser
I am trying to customize the current view of tasks in Outlook 2000. The field "recurring pattern" is not in the list of fields for tasks in the field chooser. This is a valid field for tasks, and I want a custom report that shows the freqency of recurrance. Can anyone help? RecurrencePattern is a complex field that is a binary. All the recurrence information is kept in this binary blob with various bits having different meanings depending on whether a daily, weekly, monthly or yearly recurrence pattern is set in the blob. There's no possible way that could be displayed in ...

macro to login GP using Window XP Schedule Tasks stopped working
I have create a batch file that runs a macro to login to Great Plains and then print out report to a text file then logs out of Great Plains. This is run every night on the server so I use the 'Schedule Tasks' in Window XP to do this. I normally logon to the server using Remote Desktop Connection to see if it is running. I actually see GP being login to, print the report & then logs out. It has been working fine about 90% of the time for the last 2 months. But I sometime would get an "Error: Field on window is inactive or disabled. Last Line: 20". In my ...