Anyone else?

Does anyone else have any suggestions for this dillema that I find myself in?
 Thanks in advance, MC

The only thing that I can gather from your post is that you need to use the
spelling checker.  The grammar could be better too.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Michaelcip" <Michaelcip@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone else have any suggestions for this dillema that I find myself
> in?
> Thanks in advance, MC

0
Doug
5/28/2010 6:22:50 AM
Thank-you very much Doug "Dirtbag" Robbins - Word MVP, I appreciate your
sense of humor.  (And) your comment did help very much; I learned that when
you add a post to the top tier of your o.g. post it creates a NEW post.  As
well, we have folks in our forum that place a strong emphasis on
spelling/grammar.  Thanks, MC

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

> The only thing that I can gather from your post is that you need to use the
> spelling checker.  The grammar could be better too.
>
> --
> Hope this helps.

> services on a paid consulting basis.

> "Michaelcip" <Michaelcip@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Does anyone else have any suggestions for this dillema that I find myself
> > in?
> > Thanks in advance, MC

Now now.  That is rude.  How is anyone to know there is anything else from
you?  We look at a post as it is.  And, as it is, the post says nothing.  I
too have no idea what your dilemma is.

The comment re: grammar...well, perhaps a little snarky, but it decidely does
not call for you to use terms like dirtbag.

--
Gerry

Fumei2
6/3/2010 6:04:29 PM
Further, your subject "Anyone else" is rude in itself.  You got a good answer
from macropod suggesting you look at his tutuorial on using dates.  This is
the best (by far) source of information on using dates available.  I know of
no other source as detailed and complete.

And...you just ignore it?  You do not even make ANY comment on it, just a
post about "anyone else?"  If that suggestions does not work for you...say so,
and why.  Then possibly someone may suggest something else.

As it is, I will not suggest anything else for you (and I probably could),
just on principle.

Gerry

--
Gerry

Fumei2
6/3/2010 6:09:59 PM
Lastly, I just checked another previous thread you posted.  You received a
decent and detailed response, and you do not have even a modicum of
politeness to respond with either a "thank you, that worked"; or a "hmmmm,
that did not work, can you suggest anything else?"

As you sow, so shall you reap.

--
Gerry

Fumei2

Has anyone gotten Outlook to work with Groupwise 6.5 yet?
I am forced to use Groupwise as antiquated as it is. I want to use Outlook to connect to my groupwise post office and I cant seem to get it to work right yet. ...

Has anyone ever use this service before?
I was thinking about using a new payment system on my website from a company called Glowpay.com. It's something like paypal but they say they won't blame me and hold my money. If anyone has had a successful experience using Glowpay can you please recommend them to me. Thank you very much I just like to feel safe! : ) Sincerely John ...

anyone got gpg to work?
I just downloaded the gpg plugin for outlook from http://www3.gdata.de/gpg/. It installed ok and a new button shows up in outlook. However, everytime I try to generate a key it failed either with two error dialogs "no public key was selected", or it says successful but in either case no key was generated. Any ideas? ...

LoadSim Constraint Violation, Anyone?
Hello All I am attempting to run LoadSim 2003 on an Exchange 2 node cluster and keep getting a constraint error when trying to generate the topology Apr 25 14:05:04: WARNING: Found no entries in CN=nnn- EXFE1,CN=Servers,CN=First Administrative Group,CN=Administrative Groups,CN=nnn,CN=Microsoft Exchange,CN=Services,CN=Configuration,DC=nnn,DC=nn,DC=company,DC=com Apr 25 14:05:04: Running on Exchange Server version 6.5.6944.1 for INITIALIZATION purposes only. Apr 25 14:05:04: Protocol DLL ("loadout.dll") initialized successfully. Apr 25 14:05:04: LoadSim initialized. Maximum number of...

anyone have a simple income/expenditure sheet, excel
Hi, I need to make a simple income and expenditure sheet for a new venture, would like a 1 worksheet per month so this can be filled out on a daily basis. Does anyone have one ready made before I start scratching my head putting formulas in? Don't use formulas and don't use multiple sheets. Use a database with columns for date, amount (positive for income, negative for expenditures), and descriptors (as many as needed) and then use a pivot table on the resulting database. Here is what I use for my columns: Reference Number Date Entered Date Rec/Paid Status Ac...

Does anyone have a template for place cards?
Could be in Publisher, Word or Excel Since a place card is generally just a name, why do you need a template? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "jan" <jan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E19BED16-C4B5-41B1-AE0A-AD4F2ECCA94D@microsoft.com... > Could be in Publisher, Word or Excel Do you mean a "tent card". Publisher has that layout. On Mon, 6 Jun 2005 18:55:01 -0700, jan <jan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Could be in Publisher, Word or Excel Looking for a Tent card? The Publisher Catalog has them. -- Don Van...

Can anyone explain this
Hello All: Have an anomoly here that I cannot explain nor can AOL. I cannot send to their domain from ours, despite the fact that they say we are not blocked or firewalled. My server cannot even connect to theirs...550 error tranaction failed. But, from my mail server, I can telent into their mailserver....hmmm Not having any other connectivity issues. Pizza for anyone who can explain this ... thanks AOL sucks? See if they'll give you an alternative server to route your mail to. We had that issue a while back and they swore up and down that it wasn't them until we were ab...

How can I save a Publisher file so anyone with an email address c.
I want to send a 4 page file to a group of people who all have different types of PC's. I want to be able to send my file in a format that everyone can open no matter what type of hardware or software they have. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you. A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look! A post from Steve Larry <Steve Larry@discussions.microsoft.com>!"... > I want to send a 4 page file to a group of people who all have > different types of PC's. I want to be able to send my file in a > format that everyone can open no matter wh...

Anyone know where "Result" column in Phone/Fax is
The implementation toolkit DropDownValues document lists A Result column with the values of Tab Field Name Out-of-the-Box Values Main Result . Customer Contacted . Left Message . No Answer . Wrong Number This is a column that would be useful since Act data has a similar volumn that I would like to convert. Neither the Phone create form nor Complete form have the column on it. The database does not have a column by that name either so I would gues the implementation toolkit is wrong. Any idea if the Result field was removed or if there is...

Can anyone give me insight about this error?
Hi all, When I tried to upgrade exch2000 to exch2003, it failed and I got this error: Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeSetup Event Category: Microsoft Exchange Setup Event ID: 1002 Date: 7/14/2006 Time: 1:21:32 PM User: N/A Computer: MARS Description: Exchange Server component Microsoft Exchange Messaging and Collaboration Services failed. Error: 0xc0070574 - Logon Failure: The target account name is incorrect. For more information, click http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp. Can anyone give me insight about this error? I'm going crazy now as I did domainprep...

Anyone using the MSCRM to Great Plains Integration?
Is anyone using the MSCRM to Great Plains Integration and if so how is it working? I have had mixed results in test environments and it is a lot of processes going on the move data between the systems. Thanks! Brent It works great for us. "MSCRM" <computerguy54@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uaXLfYdHFHA.3500@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Is anyone using the MSCRM to Great Plains Integration and if so how is it > working? I have had mixed results in test environments and it is a lot of > processes going on the move data between the systems. Thanks! > > B...

How can I tell if anyone ever logged into machine remotely?
I need to discover if anyone ever logged in remotely to a specific machine. I have looked at the event log filtering for: I searched the event viewer under Application, Security, System, for RDC, Remote Assistance, Remote Desktop, and zero hits under any facility were returned. (Info, Warning, Error, Success audit, Failure Audit) No invitations were listed under 'invitation status' for Remote Assistance, but it is set for a 30 day expiry. Are their files or registry remnants I can search for? (I searched for ".rdp" but I would expect those to be for outbound...

Does anyone have a call log to track calls?
We need to create a call log that would include date received, caller's name, address, phone number, type of problem/complaint, department that handled, date completed. We would like to be able to analyze the types of calls received and how efficiently they are handled. ...

view someone else's calendar
In outlook 2000 I can click File/Open/Other User's Folder and open someone else's calendar to see if their available for an appt. How can I do this via code? And before you say it, I know I can create a new appt and add them to the attendees and see when their available. I'm trying to do this via code. Take a look at the Recipient.FreeBusy method.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Develo...

Can anyone explain this?
I had to modify a MFC dialog application, replacing a literal value with a variable assigned from a selected combobox item. The real-time application communicates via a USB cable to a detector box. It complies and executes properly but this function is executed and a message box appears. It is the if statement test that I am not understanding. Any insight, comments or help is appreciated. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------- void OnButtonExecuteAll(CString m_cmd) { int recLen = 0; int RespType = 0; UCHAR rcvStr[64]; for ...

Macro to keep 15 specific records and delete everything else.
Hi Gang, I work inventory control for a company in Texas and have to check stock levels for around 15 parts daily. The download for these parts contain an additional 1000 other rows of part numbers I dont need. I have used Excel macros in the past that delete rows based on specific criteria but how do I do the reverse? Essentially use an Excel macro that says "keep these 15 specific part numbers" but delete everything else that isnt them. I posted this question mistakenly in an Access forum so my aplogies if this looks like a double post. Your help is greatly appreciated. Sam...

Can anyone tell me what are the mobiles or PDA support Ms crm 3.0 ?
Hi, Can anyone tell me what are the mobiles or PDA support Ms crm 3.0 ? Thanks Krishna No information yet ========================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.microsoft.com/businesssolutions/crm/community/microsoft_crm_community.mspx "kittu" <abburi.krishna@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1135318831.868524.270430@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > > Can anyone tell me what are the mobiles or PDA support Ms crm 3.0 ? > > Thanks > Krishna > ...

Budget Category for "Everything Else"
So I recently got around to setting up a budget in Money. When I was finished, Money kindly let me know that I will have $x available to save or spend at the end of each month. What I'd like to do is now track how much of that $x I'm spending on all other non-budgeted categories each month. For many categories it's hard to budget exactly how much I'm going to spend each month (new suit vs new LCD monitor vs new coffee table vs Red Sox playoff tickets - hard to say). I'd like to keep track of how much I'm spending in total across all these unbudgeted catego...

Does anyone know of a Check Cashing Add On?
I am wondering if anyone has written, or is willing to write an add-on for check cashing? Basically in California, if a customer cashes more than 10K in a year, I have to be able to report that particular customer to the IRS. I need to have all of that customers info, such as Social Security, etc. Currently using RMS, I don't have to input all of that info. I am willing to pay for this add on, if someone can come up with what I need. -- Thank You Vince :) Vince, Is this just for cashing checks and not for payment for purchases? -- * Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security...

Group Detail on page if only 3 or less records, else allow to print on new page
In my detail section, I sometimes have 2 records under the header and sometimes up to 30. Is there a way to make sure when there are only 2 records that they are grouped with the header on a page, but if there are more than 2, then they are allowed to print on a new page? Keep Together|Whole Group leaves too much blank spaces when it forces a new page when many records under the detail section, and Keep Together|WithFirstDetail often splits the records when only 2. I'm needing a hybred between the two. Thanks, Jeff -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/...

Can anyone teach me best and safest way to upgrade RMS 1.3 to 2.0?
hi. I have to upgrade rms 1.3 to 2.0 I'm already using data on 1.3 version I want to keep all of my data and upgrade to 2.0 I'm not familiar with upgrading software so please explain in detail procedure. The best way to uprade 1. Back up incase You do something wrong You pu back your old data 2. Window update. 3. Go to control panel ad/remove then remove 1.3 4. Now install 2.00 4. go to administrator/ connect the data then click on database and click on upgarde data . Now ready to go. I didnt get any problem. Do'nt forget back up Actually, it's a little more ...

Anyone recommend a good book for excel?
I can do basic stuff with excel but would like to get a great book. Any recommendations? Debra Dalgleish has a book listing here........ http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlbooks.html Gord Dibben Excel MVP - XL97 SR2 & XL2002 On Sat, 28 Jun 2003 11:10:01 -0700, iop <pjk@net.com> wrote: >I can do basic stuff with excel but would like to get >a great book. >Any recommendations? J. Walkenbach's "Excel Charts" has the best general introduction to Excel VBA programming ever written (not just for charts). If I was only going to buy one book on Excel, this would ...

New update to IBF: Anyone work with it yet?
http://www.crn.com/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=57700649&flatPage=true IBF 1.5 coming soon to an MSDN near you. I don't know if it's already beta'ed but has anyone tried to make the new ver work better with CRM than 1.0 does? Dave ...

American Express Download Problems.. Anyone?
As of 2/11/06 i am not getting transactions from American Express (blue). The Summary recent downloads states: "Microsoft Money could not update your account: Please try to update your account again. If the problem persists, contact support". Is there a service down? Is anyone else having this problem with Amex? Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thx. It was up for a day or two for me, this morning it says "You have no accounts there." I downloaded my transaction files and it worked fine, which even that didn't work a day or two ago. If you want t...

If-Then-Else statements
I'm presently studying Access and having difficulty understanding building event codes. What I'm trying to do is suppress the printing of three controls in a report if they are Null. This is how I wrote the code, but it is not working. Can someone please help. Thank you, Private Sub Detail_Format(Cancel As Integer, FormatCount As Integer) 'Suppress the printing of the Payment Information when the PaymentID control value is null' If IsNull([PaymentID]) Then [PaymentID] , [PaymentAmt], [PaymentDate].Visible = False Else: [PaymentID].Visi...