Wrap text around certain section/paragraph

Hi,

I have a paragraph and a table on a page. I want to wrap all text around
that certain page. That is no matter what happens, that one paragraph and the
table underneath it should stay on page 16!!!

I have searched for 2 hours already... cant find solution

You can't wrap text around an entire page. Anything that is text-wrapped
must be anchored to a text paragraph.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"VBforlifeYO" <VBforlifeYO@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I have a paragraph and a table on a page. I want to wrap all text around
> that certain page. That is no matter what happens, that one paragraph and
> the
> table underneath it should stay on page 16!!!
>
> I have searched for 2 hours already... cant find solution

0
Suzanne

Vertical text, font corruption #2
Hi there. I'm trying to draw a vertical text. But I see the font is corrupted. I mean it looks ugly. No antialiasing and so. whe I draw the text horizontal it looks just fine. I'm using "lf.lfEscapement = - 90 * 10;" to make a font vertical and "pDC->TextOut(20, 22, sTitle);" for drawing. lf.lfQuality = ANTIALIASED_QUALITY for both vertical and horizontal. Have now idea what it could be... Any ideas? Thanks. ...

Formatting Text in a Forwarded Email Message
Odd problem in Outlook on one of our pc's. We are using Outlook 2002 SP3. When attempting to forward a message, I sometimes change a few of the words in the body of the message. I place the cursor within the word I wish to change. As soon as I type one letter, any letter, the letter shows up two font sizes bigger (from 12 to 14), and with a space on each side of the inserted letter. What seems to make this more puzzling is that when I attempt the same task on our other pc, everything functions as it should; no change in font size and no extra spaces. Any help in eli...

How do I read text file in an EXCEL SHEET
Hello, With regards to EXCEL how we read the text file in EXCEL sheet using MACRO. The file is located in d:\Sql\Documents\Amit\log.txt. I want to save the EXCEL sheet, and every time when I open this sheet it reads this text file and displays the contents of this text file in Excel Sheet. I want to use MACRO for reading this text file.How I do that? Thanks Amit fileName = "D:\Sql\Documents\Amit\log.txt" Workbooks.OpenText FileName:=fileName OR Workbooks.OpenText FileName:=fileName, Origin:=xlWindows, StartRow _ :=1, DataType:=xlFixedWidth, FieldInfo:=Array( _ Array(0,...

Get a curved edge to a list in a text box
I have a text box with a list of items in it. I am trying to get a curve theme to my publication and want to make the left hand edge of the list be a curve. I have tried creating an oval shape in the hope that the text in the text box would wrap round it but it doesn't. I am using Publisher 2000. I know this can be done because I've seen a printed Publisher leaflet but how oh how? As always, any help is greatly appreciated. Mary Ann Insert, new drawing, draw a curved line, on the toolbar, click Object Frame Properties, select picture only. You can adjust the margins in ...

Outlook 2002 (text wrap at 72 characters)
How does outlook wrap text i.e a space and then a new line. Why does outlook wrap text in the middle of a word instead of whitespace? ...

How do I expand the amount of text I can put in a cell?
I am entering text into a cell & can see it in the formula bar up top, but it's giving me the #### in the cell that states it's too big. How can I get it to show my text? Sarah - Put your cursor between the column you want to expand, and the column to the right. When you see a four sided arrow, click and drag it to the right. You may need to also Format, Cell, Alignment and click on Wrap Text. Hope this helps, Carole O "Sarah" wrote: > I am entering text into a cell & can see it in the formula bar up top, but > it's giving me the #### in the cell...

Text box outline
Can the text box outline be turned off for printing? --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Sure - click the border of the text box, then use Format/Text Box, select the Colors and Lines tab, for Line, select "No Line" Bob Umlas Excel MVP "Pedal Man >" <<Pedal.Man.1avxrd@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:Pedal.Man.1avxrd@excelforum-nospam.com... > Can the text box outline be turned off for printing? > > > --- > Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ > Hi, Yes. Tools--> Options--> view: objects area...

How to change menu text font for MDI app?
I have a MDI app written in MFC. I need to change font for main frame, menu text, status text, and child frame. What is the best way to enumerate through all those controls/frame windows to change font? Thanks. Michael I would have them each change their own fonts in response to a broadcasted message. http://www.codeproject.com/docview/Broadcaster.asp I am assuming that this happens after all the objects have already been created (or else you would have been doing this in the initialization code of each class), so if is because of a user setting, I would save the setting, then broadc...

HTML/Texts e-mail format merge issue
On our MS CRM 4.0 rollup 5 we will create regular campaign, assign marketing list to this campaign and create activity with "E-mail via Mail Merge" as an channel. Latter when we will call "Distribute Campaign Activity" with template and choose to send email in HTML format, those emails will go out and will show up in the "E-Mail messages Created View". But if we will choose to send emails in text format, email will go out, but will not show up in the "E-Mail messages Created View". another difference in the both processes, that when we will choose...

Error setting shape text property
Hi guys and girls(i'm told there are a few of you out there), I have seen posted on MSDN that the Text property can not be set on a shape via VBA using excel 2002. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;317293#appliesto The work around sounds hillarious, using Word to create a shape object for us and then doing a copy / paste via automation. I have the same issue with excel 2003 is there any other way to provide a text area on a chart that is movable and can change the text property? For reference the line of code that errors is ActiveSheet.Shapes(1).TextFrame....

OWA issue certain emails dont open
Win2k / Exch2k / OWA In looking into a problem with certain emails not opening I found it was down to the IISlockdown tool, in particular the Urlscan.ini file. The following section of urlscan.ini disables the ability to view emails in OWA that contain these characters in the subject line:- [DenyUrlSequences] ... ; Don't allow directory traversals ../ ; Don't allow trailing dot on a directory name \ ; Don't allow backslashes in URL % ; Don't allow escaping after normalization & ; Don't allow multiple CGI processes to run on a single request the urlscan.ini...

Converting from Excel to text w/o quotes (" ")
When converting from excel to tab delimited text format, The text file automatically padded with open & end quotes ( " ") if any of the cell has a comma (,). Is there any way to convert to text w/o the quotes i.e. to reflect exactly what it is in excel? Apprecaite your Advice. Thank you The quotes come from having characters in the cells that could be misinterpreted (i.e. commas, slashes, ?'s). There's a "great" knowledge base article on microsoft's website that I've never gotten to work properly. Instead, I used a program called text-write at: ...

How do I compare item text of combobox to one string
Hello all experts I have used combobox I ms Access like that Combobox.rowsource="xxxx" combobox.bound Column=2 Limit to List=yes all above it working but I can not get item text of this combobox,so How can I do can you healp me. Thank combobox.value "cambo" wrote: > Hello all experts > I have used combobox I ms Access like that > Combobox.rowsource="xxxx" > combobox.bound Column=2 > Limit to List=yes > all above it working but > I can not get item text of this combobox,so How can I do > can you healp me. > Thank > > > ...

how do I link a text box on a chart to a specific data point?
I have a text box in a chart that I want to move with the data, as additional data is added to the chart. For instance, if the datapoint is January 5, 2008, as I add additional days, I want the text box associated with the January 5, 2008 datapoint to move with the graph. Hi, Text boxes don't track with the data. Replace the text box with a Data Label. Select a single point in a series that is near the location of the text box. Choose Format, Selected Data Point, on the Data Labels tab turn on Value. Click OK. Select the data label and type the text that was in the Text box. ...

lock text boxes and only let 30 charcters in that text box
I want to lock text boxes that overlay on my master document. I only want to let the user type just 30 characters in that text box and make the box were it will not move around on the pub sheet if the user makes it move with the mouse...can this be done? ...

Macro for Autofiltering certain dates
Code below: Summary per month is in column A, the month and year are in columns B and C respectively. in row 1 (columns H and I) I have the =DATE function to say what month it is. Using these variables I wish to autofilter the A:C column data for the latest month so I can present the latest column A number. I need the data criteria to check the latest A:C data has been imported for that month. Sub Macro3() ' Dim Retail Dim Retailtest Set Retail = Workbooks.Open("N:\mis\EXCEL\EoM\DW-Reports \Retailfigure.csv") Set Retailtest = Workbooks.Open("N:\mis\EX...

Convert all form fields to text.
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel How to I convert a form field in a document into the text that has been entered into the field? I want to be able to convert a document that contains fields into a document that looks the same but that does not contain any fields. I could do this in Word 2003, but do not know how to do it in Word 2008. Command+A to Select All, then Shift+Command+F9 to Unlink the fields. HTH |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac On 4/22/10 11:10 PM, in article 59bb7545.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "Mike_Moroney@of...

column/block/rectangular selection of text in Word 2008
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel What happened to the ability to select a column/block/rectangular selection of text by holding down the alt/option key in Word 2008? How do I make a vertical text selection? <br> Thanks in advance. <br> JBM "Nothing" and "The Same Way" :-) However various things may get in the way: Spaces is one, having the Toolbox open is another. Anything that distracts the focus from the document page can potentially interfere with the operation of this function. As usual, the ...

Centering Text
Is there a way to center text vertically across several rows without merging the rows together? Similar to the centering across section command to center it between several columns. Thanks, Laser Hi AFAIK this is not possible -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Laser" <laserfrk_remove_@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:OcdLbL8rEHA.1272@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Is there a way to center text vertically across several rows without merging > the rows together? Similar to the centering across section command to center > it between several columns. &g...

Changing English text to Spanish text
Hello can anyone help me out with this... I'm creating a newsletter, and want to see if there is a way to convert the english text to spanish... Any help would be great.. Thank you Gilbert Saenz sagi300@dshs.wa.gov There are translation services available for a cost. "Gilbert Saenz" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:184001c3fbd5$f566d9b0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Hello can anyone help me out with this... I'm creating a > newsletter, and want to see if there is a way to convert > the english text to spanish... Any help would be great.....

Find/delete text string
Somebody emailed a 1MB workbook with some basic charts and some big pivot tables/charts. I am supposed to remove all mention of the company name, "COMPANY", from the workbook. Normally I wouldn't be afraid - but how can I ensure I remove all references to "COMPANY" from the pivot tables too? thanks in advance, vinnie Vinnie, I don't know whether this does it, but Jan Karel Pietrese's FlexFind utility which you can get at which you can get at http://www.bmsltd.co.uk/mvp/ is probably the most powerful tool for this type of thing. -- HTH Bob Phillips &quo...

Need to add Section Letters after page numbers in my footers
I need to add a section (i.e. SB) after the page number in my footer so it will show up in my TOC. How do I do that? There is no way to do exactly what you want in Word. The best you can do is insert the numbering from Word's heading styles (see http://word.mvps.org/faqs/numbering/chapternumber.htm) or from SEQ fields (see the "Adding chapter numbering" section of the article at http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/TOCTips.htm). -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "Barbados56" <Barbados56@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:657...

Clear contents of an unbound text box on a bound form.
I would like to clear the contents of an unbound text box in access 2003. I have several unbound text boxes that I enter numbers and then press a command button that runs a macro to add them up and enter the total into a bound field (like a calculator). I also have a command button that goes to a new record. I need to clear the contents of the unbound boxes when I goto the new record. -- Dave K. Do you mean a new record or a different record or both ? In the On Current event of the form you can put this code Me.TextBox1 = "" Me.TextBox2 = "" etc. ...

How can I get a table to autoflow to next text box?
I imported a table from Word that was bigger than the page in Publisher. I want the table to start flowing to the next textbox on the next page. The textboxes are already linked. Tables will not auto-flow to the next page. "aljam" <aljam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:23F3A2F9-4375-41E5-998B-EFC9DC2FC525@microsoft.com... >I imported a table from Word that was bigger than the page in Publisher. I > want the table to start flowing to the next textbox on the next page. The > textboxes are already linked. ...

Using text to columns to separate something like Everton v Coventry
I'm using the "text to columns" function to separate a column of football teams in the form Manchester United v Chelsea etc so that the first team is in one column and the second team in another. I used the delimited file type and put in a "v" in the other checkbox. However that made a mess of the teams which have a v in them like Everton and Coventry! Is there any way I can get around this? Thanks I'd try this: Select the column Edit|Replace what: _v_ (space character, v, space character) with: | (vertical bar--or comma or some unique unused ch...