white corners left while printing coloured background

WHEN I PRINT COLOUR BACKGROUND IN A WORD DOCUMENT WHITE CORNERS ALWAYS REMAIN
ON THE TOP AND BOTTOM CORNERS OF THE FILE

Print area
I have a document where a print area has been set up and around the print area is a blue border and all of the cells have a colored background. How do I change the appearance of cells outside of the print area? Sounds like you're in Page Break Preview Click View, Normal -- HTH Roger Shaftesbury (UK) "Stephanie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E6BC3F7E-E0D5-408D-9D01-AE51471FDBA5@microsoft.com... > I have a document where a print area has been set up and around the print area is a blue border and all of the cells have a colored backgrou...

Getting appts to print on one page
I am using calendar assistant to print multiple overlaid calendars at once on letter size paper. All the appointments show up on the first page, except for one. This one pushes to a second monthly page duplicating the first. ie - I get two November 2009s - one with all appts except one and the other page with only the one rogue appointment -- Thanks, Alison ...

Printing odd pages in booklet format
I used to be able to do this easily in PageMaker, but I can't figure it out for the life of me in Publisher... I am creating a booklet. Each page is 8.5 w and 5.5 tall (ie, half-letter, landscape orientation). I'd like to print this booklet two pages to one peice of paper, so I can cut in the middle and punch for a ring binder. I'd like the target paper to be letter (8.5 x 11). However, when I try to set it up as a book, I get a weird page that's 17x5.5. How can I change how the page is set up, so I can get both 8.5 x 5.5 pages to print in the correct orientation on the...

cash drawer not opening but reciept is printing
I have installed Microsoft RMS 2.0 on Windows Vista. I had issues installing my EPSON printer TM-T88IV. It would not work when i put it as "OPOS" device but it worked when i switched it to a "Windows" Device. Now the reciept prints but the problem is that the cash drawer wont open when the reciept is printed. The cash drawer is APG VB 320-BL1616. Any ideas whats wrong with it? thanks Bad cable perhaps? Can you switch cables with another register that IS working to see if it's the cable/pin configuration? Just a thought. "Akbar Mian" wrote: > I...

Tables and banding color in background
I am creating a template where many tables will need to be used. Our standard is to have banding of rows in the table, and when users want to expand the table, I would like them to be able to have the banding automatically occur. This option appears in Word 2007, but does not function well. Has anyone had success with this functionality? Thanks in advance for your help. Color banding can be applied as part of a table style. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "sharon27lily" <sharon27lily@di...

print area poser
need to know if this is possible want to automatically print data from sheet 1 via a print area in sheet2 once it has printed the data, i need it to clear this data and read from another row on sheet 1 all in all i need a single row print area in sheet 2 to read from about 50 different rows in sheet 1. dont think its possible myself but what do you reckon???? regards neil -- neilwebb ------------------------------------------------------------------------ neilwebb's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24450 View this thread: http://www.excelfor...

Money 2000 Standard Check Printing
When I try to print a company check I get the error message "There are no checks to print in the "Absolute Audio Provident Bank" account. Money will only print checks for transactions that have "Print" in the number field." Everything I've tried to print has already had "Print" in the number field and it still won't print. Where should I go from here? Try repairing the file by closing Money, then go to Start, Run and type 'msmoney -s' without the quotes. Money should launch and repair. Then try to print checks again. "Just...

When printing, how do I keep a letter-sized document from expandi.
I have set up a landscape, letter-sized document in MS Pbulisher. But every time I try and print it, it expands the document to a legal-sized doc. Please help!!! Check your printer settings inside Publisher. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "godovino" <godovino@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6AEC49BF-CBCA-4F05-932C-034B008D6472@microsoft.com... >I have set up a landscape, letter-sized document in MS Pbulisher. But >every > time I try and print it, it expands the document to a legal-sized doc. > > Please help!!! Could ...

can the fill colour of a bar be tied to the data font colour data

Publisher 2007 / Vista will not print
I get message "Publisher cannot complete the operation" when trying to print. Print preview shows image just fine. Am able to print other Office applications (and other non-Office apps) without difficulty. This is a recent problem, occurring only within the last month; prior to that, no difficulties. Is your printer driver current? Check with the manufacturer's web site. Try this, in the Printer Folder chose a different default printer. Open Publisher and your Publisher file. When viewing your document in print preview, minimize the screen, open the Printer folder, sel...

Printing too much!
Hello, I printed a spread sheet - it came out to 40 pages, but only 20 of the 40 pages had data. How do I set Excel to only print rows and columns with data - not the empty cells? I just hit the print button and it did it all. Thanks, Tmuld. Either set the print area or delete (not clear-DELETE) the un-needed rows and SAVE. Try again. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Tavish Muldoon" <tmuldoon@spliced.com> wrote in message news:e2470f35.0411261334.13573d82@posting.google.com... > Hello, > > I printed a spread sheet - it came out to 40 pages, bu...

Custom Crystal report Print problem
Hi, I have some problem to print my custom crystal report. In first, I have an AD 2003 and my CRM server is on windows 2003 Server When i created my report, i have check the database location is SSO Thanks for your help Oops I'm tired, i need to go in holydays ;-) My problem When i have a custom report with parameter field, i am asked about parameters again!! if you have a solution thanks "Nicolas DUPONT" <ndupont@lmc.tm.fr> a �crit dans le message de news: 435893e9$0$7526$626a14ce@news.free.fr... > Hi, > > I have some problem to print my custom ...

Set print width to page width in VBA
IF I set the width, e.g. ActiveWorksheet.PageSetup..FitToPagesWide = 1 It automatically makes it 1 page tall, not good on long sheets, how do I set it to scale 1 page wide and however many pages tall? -- A)bort, R)etry, I)nfluence with large hammer. I recorded a macro when I did it manually. These are the lines that I'd keep: With ActiveSheet.PageSetup .Zoom = False .FitToPagesWide = 1 .FitToPagesTall = False End With Trevor Best wrote: > > IF I set the width, e.g. > > ActiveWorksheet.PageSetup..FitToPagesWide = 1 > > It automat...

Print a window
I'm displaying a simple dialog box using VC++ 6.0. All I want to do is have a print button on the dialog window that simply prints the dialog window when clicked. I believe I'm close. I'm instantciating a device context object and setting the printer device context : pdc.Attach(dlg.GetPrinterDC()); I'm trying to use the CWnd::Print member function which is supposed to print the current window to the specified device context (in this case the printer). The best I can do is to print the non client area of the dialog window, but the dialog itself I cannot print. The ...

COLOUR CHANGE IS A CELL
Cyber taz What I am trying to do is use say a red coulured cell but when text is added to the cell it changes colour to green. The other thing if possible a drop down menu in a cell so when clicked on it offers three of four selection For example today tomorow yesterday day after And once one wes highlighted it would show in the cell. Thankls for your help it is really apprereciated. You can use data validation to create a dropdown list in a cell. There are instructions in Excel's help, and here: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal01.html Mav wrote: > Cyber taz > What I am...

printing to a form
how do i print addresses from excel to an address form page? is i possible? the page came out of an address book and i have to do lik 200 of them. thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Printing a two spreadsheets front and back
I have clicked select all sheets and selected two sided copy in print options. It gives me a message that 1 page has been printed, when I hit print, but when I go to the printer, there are two sheets of paper. Each spreadsheet on its own piece of paper. i have done this before, but when I do I print several copies, and months go by before I have to print the two sheets front and back again. Help. hi technically all excel does is send the data. seems to me the problem may be in your printer, not excel. make sure that you are printing to a duplex printer. regards FSt1 ...

Odd Label Printing Issue
I'm using RMS v1.3.0206. I'm nearly done bringing up a new store. The Store Operations server and both POS terminals are doing great. Connections to HQ are all fully functional as far as I can tell. The problem I'm having is this: the office manager's PC won't print the price on the price tags! The other fields (ILC, BarCode, Description, SubDesc1/2/3, Last Rec'd, Price C) all print normally. The 'Price' field doesn't populate on the label--but only on this one PC! I use a custom label. The other PCs at the store can print the labels just fine...

Printing Portfolio view in Money 2006
Hi, I am viewing my portfolio...(from Home, Investing Home...Portfolio Manager) I try to print the portfolio...(Other tasks, More, Print, Portfolio Report). Nothing happens when I click on Print, Portfolio Report. I try using File, Print, also, nothing happens. I am using 2006, and have repaired my file, and rebooted my machine, but no luck. In microsoft.public.money, Curly_Money2006 wrote: >Hi, >I am viewing my portfolio...(from Home, Investing Home...Portfolio Manager) >I try to print the portfolio...(Other tasks, More, Print, Portfolio Report). >Nothing happens when I c...

Publisher Problem: Printing a mail merge booklet on Kyocera Printe
We have run into an issue when printing a malmerge document from MS Publisher 2007 to a Kyocera printer. This is an 8 page newsletter which is supposed to be assembled as a booklet (folded and stapled) on a Kyocera KM-3232. The mailmerge address with a barcode is inserting correctly into publisher, with the data source an excel spreadsheet. But on the Kyocera the booklet is drawing the maximum pages (40) before folding and stapling. Kyocera says the problem is in Publisher. I can't find any information in publsiher to figure out how to fix it. The document prints correctly as one ...

Cant see highlighting unless I go into print preview
When i open an excel file I can not see the highlights on any documents unless you go into print preview. I have been looking for a way to show the highliting for a while now. I have compared the settings to another machine that shows the highlights normally and found no difference. I have also reinstalled it and the problem reoccures. The same document can be opened by others and they see the highlights, and it doesnt matter what document it is. This occurs on all documents. trapped Assuming "highlights" means colored cells.......... If this is a problem with all Excel file...

Print area problem
Hello, I've got an odd problem, that I can't find any documentation on. On of the users in my company has a spreadsheet that when he scales it to 1 page wide by 1 tall, it drops it down to 10%. The spreadsheet isn't that big... It has 16 columns wide by 100 rows. Should fit fine on a standard sheet of paper. Any clue what could be causing this? Thanks, Wade You might use File, Print Area, Set Print Area to set the print area to exactly the range you want printed. The current print area (or active area if you haven't set one) may be larger than you expect. -- Jim Re...

Publisher 2007
We just upgraded to Office 2007. In my old version of Publisher (2003), the print settings I had assigned to each file were retained in that file--very handy in Publisher as some of the print settings can get complex at times. I print to a variety of different printers and have different settings for print jobs going to each. It appears as if this feature is no longer present. Is this true or is there some way to retain them? Setting manually can get time-consuming. Any suggestions? -- -Sharon. I'm replying to my own post here, but I found the solution! In Publisher 2007, rather t...

Report can't print form field
My report heading contains a text box with the following data source: ="Transactions since " & Forms!frmPrintTran!txtDate The on-screen preview shows the date fine, but on printing, this textbox displays #Name? The form remains open during print. Happens with both Access 2002 and 2007, DB structure A2000. What gives here? Thanks. -- TedMi This usually happens when there is code in the On Close of the report that closes the form. -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP "tedmi" wrote: > My report heading contains a text box with the following data source: > ...

How do I change the default colours in Excel 2003
Hi How do I change the default set of colours in a spreadsheet (i.e. "workbook") in ms Excel 2003? I tried changing colours in a workbook and then saving as "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\XLSTART\Book.xlt" but it didnt seem to make any difference... Ship Shiperton Henethe I guess I mean how do I change the *collection* (i.e. palete?) of colours Ship I guess I mean how do I change the *collection* (i.e. palete?) of colours Ship Tools>Options>Colors tab>Change HTH -- AP "ship" <shiphen@gmail.com> a �crit dans le message de...