white corners left while printing coloured background

WHEN I PRINT COLOUR BACKGROUND IN A WORD DOCUMENT WHITE CORNERS ALWAYS REMAIN
ON THE TOP AND BOTTOM CORNERS OF THE FILE

Printing Headers
Correct me if I'm wrong, but in Outlook 97 I used to be able to print an "Unsent" message and it would included the header information and subject line. But now in Outlook 2002 when I go to print a message in Draft form it doesn't print the Header information regardless of whether the message is in Plain Text, RTF or HTML format? Is this true and if so, is there a work-around? ...

How do I create boxes with radial (rounded) corners?
I would like to create boxes with radial corners. Autoshapes has that feature. Look at the Basic Shapes category. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "JazzyMom" <JazzyMom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F199D113-9D97-4CA8-B377-3D94B458564A@microsoft.com... >I would like to create boxes with radial corners. ...

money keeps updating in the background
money 2007 keeps updating in the background I am not able to stop it from doing that, It keeps trying to download information but I can see my accounts and transactions, this happened when I upgraded to money 2007 from 2006. I can't do anything. any help will be appreciate. In microsoft.public.money, John Gutierrez wrote: >money 2007 keeps updating in the background I am not able to stop it from >doing that, It keeps trying to download information but I can see my accounts >and transactions, this happened when I upgraded to money 2007 from 2006. I >can't do anything...

How do I make cut-out of an animal separate from the background?
I am trying to cut-out an animal so all I have of the picture is the cut-out of the animal with no background. I used to be anle to do this on the old Publisher... Delphi wrote: > I am trying to cut-out an animal so all I have of the picture is the > cut-out of the animal with no background. I used to be anle to do > this on the old Publisher... ============================== Insert the picture and...on your Picture Toolbar...go to...Text Wrapping / Edit Wrap Points. Now you can place your pointer anywhere along the edge of the picture and drag the nodes to the position you require...

Tracking Number of Times You Print a Spreadsheet
Does anyone know the VB code (or maybe another method) fro creating a macro or some other function that would record the number of times a worksheet is printed? Basically, I need to know how often a certain spreadsheet is printed for my boss and don't want to have to keep a manual field that I update with the number +1 everytime I print it....can this be automated? So that every time I print the spreadsheet the value in this cell is incremented by one? Please reply to phoenix_crime@yahoo.com if you have a quick and easy solution. I am assuming this requires some minor VB code ...

Printing Double Columns
How do I get an Excel spreadsheet to print in double columns? The two columns in question are narrow enough for this. Art David McRitchie has a macro that will "snake" the columns. http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/snakecol.htm Personally, I'd copy into MSWord (maybe hitting NotePad if MSWord slows down when I paste). Then use MSWord's Format|Column to make life easy. AjM wrote: > > How do I get an Excel spreadsheet to print in double columns? The two > columns in question are narrow enough for this. > > Art -- Dave Peterson Dave, That was a...

workspace background color
I'm using Publisher 07 on Windows XP system. How can I change the workspace color from dark blue to white. It's hard to find objects I've placed there when the color is so dark. Thanks ...

outlook 2002
Is there a way to print out the e-mail rules that I have implemented. They've grown to a huge number so I would like to prune and consolidate them. -- Bill Mitchell No, not possible. But you can export them so you can restore them later. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Backup and Restore -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Bill Mitchell" <training@jcnypd.org> wrote in message news:PcWBc.245655$hY.223933@twister.nyroc.rr.com... > Is there a way to print out the e-mail rules that I have imple...

Printing a Register
When I view my check reg on screen, the ending balance agrees with my running balance. When I print the reg, the ending balance is wrong unless I change the view to "all". I prefer to filter my display to unreconciled transactions for last 3 months. This way I don't have to scroll many screens. The printout is also one page for easy insertion in my client's folder . When I print from the filtered view, I get an incorrect balance in the printed page although the screen is correct. When I change to "all", I do get the correct balance but I don't want a stack...

How do I print only certain info on my excell sheet IE: no SS# or.
Please write your question in the *body* of the message. ...

Publisher 2007 Color Printing option not enabled
I'm trying to get the best possible printing of my picture on postcards (marketing material). When I upgraded to 2007 the quality improved. I notice that the "Tools", "Commercial Printing Tools" "Colot Printing" option is not enabled. What's it for and why is it not enabled? My printing is very slow with Mail Merge from Excel (55 seconds per page of 4 postcards), but I will post that separately. Thanks. Anyone? "Howard" wrote: > I'm trying to get the best possible printing of my picture on postcards > (marketing material)....

Piaget Polo 18K White Gold Ladies Watch G0A26027 Recommendation Discount Watches
Piaget Polo 18K White Gold Ladies Watch G0A26027 Recommendation Discount Watches Piaget Polo 18K White Gold Ladies Watch G0A26027 Site: http://piaget-watches.pxhelp.com/Piaget-wristwatch-5724.html Thank you for choosing http://www.pxhelp.com/ Quality Piaget Watches: http://piaget-watches.pxhelp.com/ Piaget Polo 18K White Gold Ladies Watch G0A26027 AdditionalInfo : Watches Brand : Piaget Watches ( http://piaget-watches.pxhelp.com/ ) Gender : Ladies Model : piaget-polo-18k-white-gold-g0a26027 Also Called : Case Material : 18kt White Gold Movement : Quartz Crys...

Excel 97 Can't setup page to print Landscape
I am using Windows 2000 Professional and Office 97 to HP 4000 and 5000 printers. When using Excel, I can not change the page setup to print landscape. When the radio button for Landscape is pressed, the print preview and the print job are still printed in portrait. Any suggestions before I try a reinstall of Office. Thanks in advance Joan ...

how can i print a preview of a right hand page
In a publisher document I want to print preview a right hand page, but all I can preview are left hand pages Are you trying to print or simply wanting to view? What version Publisher are you using? How do you have your publication setup? If you just want a preview in 2007... File, print, type the page number, print preview. You can cancel out of this screen. Do you have the page sorter status bar on the bottom of your screen? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "fiona farthingale" <fiona farthingale@disc...

Change Track Changes Colour
Hi Is it possible to change the colour that Excel 2003 Track Changes appears in? It's currently showing up as navy which is difficult to identify against black. Thanks ...

Account Distribution in check printing
Hi I need to print Account Distribution along with the check; I am using 3 per page/No Stub check format. The way I am using for printing check is, from the payable transaction entry window itself. (On fly). Any idea? Thanks BS You should be able to pull on the accounts related to the transaction by modifying the report in Report Writer. I am not sure if it already has the table linked that contains the accounts but I am sure you could add the table if necessary. If you have access to CustomerSource then look it up in KnowledgeBase. "BS" wrote: > Hi > >...

Printing issue
Version: 2004 Operating System: Older version Arbitrarily whenever I print an Entourage message, the body of the message is now about quadruple line spaced. The message looks fine when I open it up but adds the line spacing when I go to print. A short 7 or 8 line message can now take 2-3 pages to print. Absolute waste of paper and can be very difficult to read! I didn't change any settings. This just 'happened'. But there must be something I can do to get it to print concisely. Thank you. ...

Printing user-defined fields for receiving in POP
Hello People, Is there a way to print, user-defined fields on Receivers @ the time Material Receipts? Regards, You can add the user-defined fields to the report with Report Writer. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com "Viol-8-r" wrote: > Hello People, > Is there a way to print, user-defined fields on Receivers @ the time > Material Receipts? > Regards, > > > > Thanks Mariano, "Mariano Gomez...

document printing problems
Having problems with printing worksheet Have set up to print on a xerox printer with a picture in the header and the data populated by links into the correct cells. prints perfect on the xerox printer. The moment I change to another printer the whole layout changes both in print preview and when printed out despite all paper and page settings being identical. Changes both the picture size and the cell layout. ...

trouble printing entire workbook with different page layouts
I have a workbook with about 10 worksheets. Some are setup to print "portrait" and some print "landscape". In previous versions of Excel, I had no problem printing this type of workbook - the pages work print according to thje page setup for each worksheet. In Office XP the landscape pages print in different layouts - some print on 2 halves of portrait, others reduce to fit the page! I have tried using the macro from Microsoft, but it doesn't work. Does anybody have a solution that works? The printing of workbooks, with some sheets set for portrait and others fo...

CIPAddressCtrl background image
Hi, how is it possible to add a background image to a CIPAddressCtrl control generated by the resource editor? I`ve written my own subclass (CImageIpAddress), where I can change the textcolor as well as the text-background-color in the OnCtlColor handle. Moreover I integrated a OnPaint() method where the background-image should be created - but it failed... At the moment only the points between the edit control fields are gone.... CImageList m_ImageList; BITMAP m_bitmap; CRect m_rectBtn; BOOL m_bLoaded; void CImageIpAddress::OnPaint() { CD...

labels not printing correctly
I have set up labels to print using template 8660. However the top labels are too high and some of the print is above the label. The labels at the bottom of the sheet are too low causing those with longer addresses to run below the label. Also the left side of the labels in the far right column are slightly running off as well. Those in the left column are OK on the left side. It is almost like the template is matching to the actual label sheet. Your problem is probably the way your printer is picking up the label stock. Create a full page template if all the labels are to...

Printing a subform with a form
I have designed a receipt that generates information from a table and addedthat as a subform. I also created a new form for currency and data entry.When I try to print these to forms on the same page, I only see the subformand not the form that was created. What am I doing wrong? How can I printboth subform and form as one record at a time?...

printing a spread sheet
how do i print a spread sheet i have tried and the information comes up on seperate pages it is excell 2003 need help want to print all informaiton big enough to see from one sheet with additional borders for writing notes at the end Try using print preview and click the radio box that says "fit to 1 page wide by 1 page tall "tmm5899" wrote: > how do i print a spread sheet i have tried and the information comes up on > seperate pages it is excell 2003 need help want to print all informaiton big > enough to see from one sheet with additional borders ...

Can you regonise a coloured cell in a formula?
In Excel 2007 i am trying to find a formula that would be able to regonise if a cell was shaded in a paticualar colour, green and purple, and count how many there were for a specific month. The coloured cells are in cloumn 2 and the month number is in column AO. Is this possible? Thanks for any assistance offered. -- Jim Hi Yes you can see CPearson web http://www.cpearson.com/excel/colors.aspx if this helps please click yes thanks "Jim" wrote: > In Excel 2007 i am trying to find a formula that would be able to regonise if > a cell was shaded in...