Typing in Web layout, how to print in landscape

Typing in landscape, Web Layout, how to print in landscape

Go to Page Setup and set the paper orientation to Landscape.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"Ed" <Ed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Typing in landscape, Web Layout, how to print in landscape

0
Suzanne

2-Sided Printing: HP Photosmart D7300 Series. Right edge of image clipped off, won't allow manual feed #2
We are wasting tons of paper trying to print a "booklet" 2 sided. Printer: HP Photosmart D7300 Paper 8.5x11 Booklet 5.5 x 8.5 Printer set at landscape Ran 2-side configuration wizard. Did all paper feeds (numbers and circles) When attempting to print, right side is clipped off No prompts appear to turn paper over. When printer is set to BORDERLESS, the full right side of image appears, but left side of page is trimmed off. "fit image to paper" option vanishes. Is there a way to do this? Thank you. How many pages? Is the print preview correct? I only know how I...

Is there a Web store integrator for RMS assembly type?
Is there an add-in out there that integrates the assembly type from RMS up to a website? we want our customers to be able to add or delete items from an assembled basket and still track that inventory live. Newwest's web integrator can only do matrix. Thanks PZ Try Retail Realm (732) 730-8239 "The Web Store basket supports US Card Processors as well as all items that are matrix, Kit or Assembly" -------------- "PZ" wrote: > Is there an add-in out there that integrates the assembly type from RMS up to > a website? we want our customers to be able to add...

Crazy printing ...
I'm using XP (SP2) and XP Office. This includes Publisher 2003. I'm using a Canon S200 printer. This was previously attached to another computer running Win98SE. There were no printing problems. I installed it to the XP system using the Canon CD. Now however it goes crazy when I use Publisher. I'm trying to print a booklet, two A5 pages on a single A4 sheet. Everything pans out in Print Preview. When I print however, all sorts of crazy things happen. It shrinks the text to nothing. It prints portrait instead of landscape. And more. Whatever I tell it to do, it ignores. As far a...

Clip Art won't print #2
My operating system is Windows Vista, I have an HP Photosmart 8450 printer and when using Publisher 2007, none of the clip art will print. Actually, no clip art will print in any of the Office 2007 programs, but Publisher is the one that I was using when I discovered this. Has anyone else had this problem? Any suggestions on how to fix it? Thanks. Are you using updated drivers? -- JoAnn Paules Microsoft MVP - Publisher How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375 "Ms. CCC-SLP" <Ms. CCC-SLP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:577191CD...

ADAM Error with Web Service Installation
i need to install the Business Portal for GP 10.0 the web services is required. during the installation of the web services, i encountered an error " ADAM Error 128" what could cause this and how do i solve this? Any one help!!!!! Hi Taiwo Are the web services already installed? If they are it sounds like the issue may be that a different user account installed the web services (other then the one that is installing the BP) Fliehigh "Taiwo" wrote: > > i need to install the Business Portal for GP 10.0 > the web services is required. > during the insta...

printing #2
i am trying to print a flyer that has a picture i created myself. what i did was make a square, put 4 separate lines on top of it, then put the same square (except made it somewhat transparent by way of the fill options) and put it on top of it to so it would be transparent enough to be able to see a hint of the lines underneath...however, when I print it, it does not print what i see...it prints a the full solid background as if it were not transparent. how can i print it with the transparent effect i want? >-----Original Message----- >Stephanie what version of Publisher are y...

Unable to Print Timesheets in BP
We recently installed BP, PDK and Great Plains. We are experiencing significant difficulty in printing the beautiful looking timesheet that displays when hitting the "Print" button in Business Portal. The timesheet data basically bleeds off of the right hand side of the page even on legal. Has anyone experienced the same issue? We are required to submit timesheets to our customers withour invoices. I wish these were formated with the weeks in two one week rows rather than one two week period all the way accross. And that it fit on letter sized paper! What we currently ...

Automatically updating cells on other worksheets when data typed into primary sheet
I'm trying to create a workbook that will allow me to enter data on the first sheet and it will then append the data to a second sheet by automatically starting a new line. Example: I enter "This is a test" into A1 on sheet 1 First available line on sheet2 automatically updates with "This is a test" When it comes to enter something new in A1 on sheet1, same function above goes into action, accept it should be on the next available line which will be A2 on sheet2, as A1 is already used by previous data entry. Can this be done? I would appreciate any help with this. ...

CRM 3.0 SDK Web Services
Hi I am writing a small data migration tool to migrate account and contact data. I have approximate 1500 accounts and 6000 contacts to import to CRM 3.0. I finished the application and ran the data migration, I will able to migrate all of the account records without any problem at all. when I run the contact migration, it can migrate 2800 contact records when it get over 2800, my application throw me the following error message: The underlying connection was closed: Unable to connect to the remote server. I am running CRM 3.0, SQL server and my data migration on the same server. I am wonder w...

Save data before printing
Hello all, An acquiantence is programming in Excel 2003 and has a sheet where theuser enters receipt data. When he is done, he clicks a boton to copythe data from the sheet to another in tabular form withinthe same workbook. What he needs to do is to implement a lock so that the user can't print out the receipt until after he has clicked the boton. His button click event code is the following: Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() Application.ScreenUpdating = False 'Copy data to BD2 sheet Sheets("BD2").Unprotect With Sheets("BD2").Range("A1000&qu...

web server does not open
I published a website http://a542104.uscgaux.info using FP several months ago. Accessing this site for installing/maintenance requires a user ID and password. Recently when I tried to update (the website uses FP Extensions, which I had used before with no problem) the site I get an error message with several options, none of which apply. The ID and password are correct, since I can access the cpanel by using them. But now, when I try to upload new pages from my computer, the website doesn't recognize me at all and does not even ask for the ID and password. Any suggestions...

Outlook Web Access #34
I have a problem reading mails from Russia usig OWA ? (it is all a lot of ?????? and maybe numbers). If I use a normal Outlook client there are no problems ? I have triet different regional settings but no luck ? Try posting this in an Exchange news group as OWA is a function of Exchange, not Outlook. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Lost asked: | I h...

importing excel spreadsheets into web-based applications
How do you automate importing data from an excel spreadsheet into a web-based applications. For example, a form on the web has fields for name, address, phone, email, etc. (some of the fields are required, some optional) and you have a spreadsheet with information for a 100 different people (or even 1 person), how do you fill in all the fields at once without having to cut and paste each field for each person. ...

Execl print to fit paper
how do you set a group of cells to print to fit (maximize to one page size, normally 8 1/2 x 11) on one (and only one) page? Select the cells to be printed, then: <File> <PrintArea> <SetPrintArea> Then: <File> <PageSetUp> <Page> tab, Then click on: "Fit To" 1 page wide by 1 page tall, Then <OK>. -- HTH, RD --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please keep all correspondence within the NewsGroup, so all may benefit ! --------------------------------------------------------------------------- "...

Web hyperlinks: default browser and resulting browser window size?
Hi, Am using Excel 97 (I know it is old but I like it!) with Windows XP Pro (SP2). Have a series of web hyperlinks in a worksheet, that load the current chart for a specified chart, from Yahoo Finance. For example: http://chart.finance.yahoo.com/c/1y/c/tls.ax will load the chart for the Australian telco "Telstra". All the links work just fine but have two questions: 1) My default internet browser is Firefox but the links always open Internet Explorer. Is there a way to ensure that Firefox is used? 2) The loaded chart appears in a maximised IE window. Which is a bit silly as t...

Printing updated customer information on a Receipt
Hello all, I modified the receipt to print the customer's total number of visits and total amount spent (both from the customer record) at the bottom of the receipt. The problem is that it is always printing the values as they stand before the last transaction. Example: if I create a new customer, do a tranaction ($20) and print the receipt, the number of visits and amount spent will show as zero. When I do a second transaction the receipt will print the values (visits 1, amount spent $20) as they stand at the end of the first transaction. Does anyone know how I can force the receip...

Checkbok & printing
I'd like to set up Excel to track my checkbook. I've got a spreadsheet made up that does that and let's me reconcile easily. Is there a way to take selected entries from the spreadsheet and have them "appear" in a check-style template and then print out the checks? I'm using Excel 2000 on Win XP Home SP 1. Thanks! <*((((><{ Fishy@Ocean.Net Hi Fishy, As a starting point see xlDynamic at: http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0004.html --- Regards, Norman "<*(((><{" <Fishy@Ocean.Net> wrote in message news:c7nn72...

Web report
We are looking into an option of displaying report online. What technology or tools to be an option? - Our backend database will be MySQL. - I think we will use C#. - Need to be able to be converted to PDF file for download as a choice by user - Is Crystal Report the best option? Thanks "Alan T" <alan_NO_SPAM_pltse@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message news:upnKCPlvKHA.1984@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > - Is Crystal Report the best option? Best is entirely subjective and almost impossible to quantify. How complex are the reports? Do you need drilldown? P...

OUTLOOK WEB ACCESS #17
I recently applied the most current patches and fixes to my Exchange 2000 server. Since then, some of the users are getting attachments in only HTML format when accessing the server from off site through OUTLOOK WEB ACCESS. They need to be able to open them in word or at least notepad. What made the change and how do I get it back? ...

Modified Report Not Printing Properly
GP 8.0, SQL We have two sites, each with its own vendors. We modified PO Blank Form so that it prints the correct site address in the ship to box. It works fine for one vendor, and prints the appropriate Site Address. However, for another vendor the Ship To is always blank. I cannot figure out why. I do not see any difference in how the vendors are set up. Any ideas for where I should look to resolve this problem? Thanks, Jason ...

Changing barcode type in RMS 1.3
Is there a way to change bar code type for all items all at once? After importing to RMS 1.3 from QS200 all items show bar code type "none" What is the best/standard type of bard codes to use. Thanks Hi Robert, You can run the SQL Query to update it what you like: Use SO Administrator Query option: Update Item Set Barcodeformat=2 The above no 2 means the 2nd barcode from the list of barcode. so if you want "codebar" you can put 4. Please rate this. "Robert" wrote: > Is there a way to change bar code type for all items all at once? > After imp...

Print a sheet for everday of the year
I need to print a sheet in Excel for every day of the year. How can I add the date automatically and print the sheet? Thanks, Jeff Hi Jeff Enter the first day of the year in A1 and run this macro to print Note it not print sunday Change PrintPreview to PrintOut if it is working Sub PrintCopies_ActiveSheet() 'this example not print sunday Dim mr As Integer mr = Year(Range("a1").Value) Do While Year(Range("a1").Value) = mr If Application.WorksheetFunction. _ Weekday(Range("a1").Value) <> 1 Then ActiveSheet.Pri...

Printing a Purchase Order to Multiple Destinations
Is it possible to print a PO to a text file on the local machine or network in addition to the local default printer? -- Pete P. It is possible to print a text file to any single location you want in addition to the local default printer. Our system currently prompts users requesting this information. Giving them their choice of 3 formats: Screen Printer File These can be selected in any combination but only one destination per format can be specified. I am hoping that this thread will explain how/if one could deliver one printed report to multiple printers. Eventually I would lik...

Print multiple tabs on one page
How to print multiple tabs in excel onto one page in one print job? Tab1 and tab2 have different format and cannot be combined into one tab. Need to print the two worksheets one on top of each other is the same direction. Tried Report Manager but printed on two pieces of paper. Any suggestions? One way to accomplish something like this is to play around with "pictures". I'm on an XL97 machine now so, When you hold down <Shift> and hit <Edit>, you get a different dialog box .... one that contains "picture " options. So, select an entire sheet, or p...

Printing in Excel #2
I am printing a document in Excel with the gridlines bolded. However, when I Print the document it shifts the text in some cells down so they sit on the line. How do i fix this? Also just for reference i am using excel 2003 and we are using a windows 2000 print server. Not familiar with the problem. What font and pointsize. What printer. What happens if you choose Arial with pointsize of 10. What do you see in print preview. Do you have other choices for your print to printer. (file,print, name:) --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed Nov. 2001] M...