Typing in Web layout, how to print in landscape

Typing in landscape, Web Layout, how to print in landscape

Go to Page Setup and set the paper orientation to Landscape.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"Ed" <Ed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Typing in landscape, Web Layout, how to print in landscape

0
Suzanne

Problems of layout
When I import data from the web such as tables etc, lots ot the rows fold up almost on top of each other so that to read the data, I have to alter the row height every time. How can I preserve the formatting of the cells so that this doesn't happen. thanks ...

Accessing my web site on Publisher
Hello, I'm new to discussion groups so when I make a mistake, please forgive! I just installed Professional Office 2003 and there is soooo much to learn. My question is : How do I make changes or add pages to my website when I cannot find it on my computer after it was reformatted? Hope my question is not too dumb for this group. I'm not well versed in computers also. Oh, and I saw a post which said you shouldn't use Publisher to fix your website. Isn't Publisher an easier version of Front Page which is what I used on my site. Thank you so much for any suggestions...

Implicit type conversion
In Access 97, Access would perform implicit conversion of data in a text box to, e.g., a Currency when used in an expression like so: If txt_price > txt_sellprice Then However, in Access 2003 this test doesn't perform as expected unless I explicitly cast the text box value to Currency, like so: If CCur(txt_price) > CCur(txt_sellprice) Then Is there a setting or option somewhere that governs this behavior? Or am I going to have to go through my entire app looking for expressions like this and explicity casting them? "Ron Hinds" <billg@microsoft.com>...

web preview not same as publisher view
Reading past postings it appears others too are having serious problems with Web preview in both 2002 and 2003. I think the problem is that text handling within text boxes in normal Publisher view simply does not reflect that as seen in Web Preview (currently Explorer 6) On a totally blank (wide setting) webpage, using standard Times New Roman 12pont (no italic underline or bold) I typed six lines of Mary had a little lamb into a 3.85x3.029cm text box with all margins set to 00. I outlined the box with a 1/4pt line Whereas the text just fitted into the box in Publisher view, in Web ...

outlook web access 2003
web page downloads ok to my home 98SE based PC with 5.0 IE browser, but will not load ok with 6.0. The outlook web access program from work is on a 2000 Professional based server. thanks. all other webpages download ok but when i login to this remote email the page hangs up. try emptying the browser cache and if it's still a problem, repost in the owa newsgroup, http://communities2.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.exchange.clients -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for W...

Changing default Print copies
Hi, I have a workbook that has a worksheet with default printing copies of 3. Even when I go to page setup and change the number of copies to print to 1 it will automatically revert to 3 the next time I bring up the print dialog. I have also looked through the VBA editor at the worksheet for any oddities and have found none. Does anyone know how to change this permanently? Thanks in advance. Pach >Even when I go to page setup and change the number of copies to > print to 1 it will automatically revert to 3 the next time I bring up > the print dialog. Look at the defaults for you...

Email will not send, generates error in web and Outlook versions
We cannot send email using CRM. All attempts generate a generic error message. The router installed fine, and the CRM server registry key for the server url (pointing to the new folder created with the 2 sfm (orwhatever) files is correct). This problem has been noted by several people. The Anyone who can help resolve this issue if you could post the reason why it fails, and how to fix it, that would be great :) I've only seen questions posed like "what does this registry key read) but no suggestion on causes or solutions. Are there some mysterious restrictions on web ...

printer not printing in black or red
I have an Epsom sx200 printer, I have recently changed the red and the black ink and now it will not print in these colours. I can not open the ink unit to check it is replaced correctly, the ink that I have used is different to the normal Epsom ink that I have been using in the past (more ink for less money). please could someone help? Thanks Andy Not in a Word forum! It's not impossible that Epson will claim you voided your warranty by using alien inks. On May 23, 7:30=A0am, Andy Banks <Andy Ba...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I have an Epsom sx200 pri...

Printing Newsletter in Publisher 2003

Web upgraded money recover
I downloaded the 60 day trial of Money 2004 6 months ago. I then used the web upgrade to get the full license. My hard drive crashed this week. I have backups of all my money files. My problem is, how can I get a replacement of my web upgrade? I already paid once, is there someone I can call at MS to get a replacement license key, or do I have to purchase it again? Search postings for newsgroup microsoft.public.money using an advanced search at http://groups.google.com. You will find your answer there. And next year, please just go buy the CD like us other folk. "Ian" <ia...

Can't edit print styles in Outlook 2007

Clip art works on first try from web then doens't.
Alright I am back. I got something to come up for the web collections clip art now but it seems to only work the first time I do a search right after I open the program, after that I either get a bunch of picture symbols with the little globe in the corner or I get nothing. This clip art thing is really driving me crazy. Anybody know what is up? ridergroov <ridergroov1@comcast.net> was very recently heard to utter: > Alright I am back. I got something to come up for the web collections > clip art now but it seems to only work the first time I do a search > right after I ope...

Cannot Print a selection of ToDo's
I have a user who is having an issue when attempting to print a selection of his Todo list. The print dialog will appear but as soon as he clicks either print or print preview the dialog dissapears and no jobs are sent to the print que. He is able to print other documents to this printer and the issue occurs with all other printers installed (including a PDF printer). Computer is running Vista business 32 bit w/ Vista SP2. Office 2007 Small Business with Office SP2. ...

Outlook Draft Email Print Problem
I have emails saved in draft but when i go to print them it doesnt show who it is being sent to and the fact it hasnt been sent yet, i have played with the setting but to no avail. I am using outlook 2003 any help would be appriciated. Turn off WordMail before printing the draft (Tools | Options | Mail Format) or wait to print until after you send it. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx <kpmail76@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:...

Printing Detailed Trail Balance
I just installed a new printer HP Deskjet 5940 and when i print Detailed Trial Balance reports it cutting off the Credit column. How do I fix this? Thanks! ...

Outlook 2002 HTML printing problem
Outlook 2002. I cannot print HTML emails. Plain text prints without any problems just HTML will not. Office xp pro is at all latest service packs. Anyone have an idea what may be wrong? ...

How do I print an entire workbook w/diff orientatns to Adobe PDF?
I'm trying to print to PDF an entire workbook that has different orientations (landscape/portrait) on each worksheet. It keeps asking to save each time the orientation changes so I end up having to combine the documents in the end. Is there any way to 'print' / convert the entire workbook in one go? Thank you. ...

Business cards & printing
I have formatted some business cards with Publisher 2003 for a friend and she wants to be able to print them off from her computer. However she does not have MS Publisher, MS Word. She will probably purchase one of the Avery packages from an office supply. Is there a way I can save the file ready to print the cards with the proper number per page and convert it to jpg so she could use it? Thanks for information. Susan Hi Susan (dsnsacree@msn.com), in the newsgroups you posted: || I have formatted some business cards with Publisher 2003 for a || friend and she wants to be able to print ...

Create a script to automatically print reports
Does anyone know of a way to create a script that will automaticily print certain reports (closing reports and EDC reports) at a certain time of night, preferable to a network printer in my office. I have three locations not using headquarters so I would like to schedule each POS to run a script at say 11pm after stores have closed to automatically print some reports to my network printer at my office. All mlocations are connected via VPN routers. I schedule auto backups each night using a script, so I am sure there is a way to create a script to print reports. Ay help would be grea...

Update KB973917, KB975929 and KB976264 Killed Network print
When I installed the updates on Vista SP2, the network print stopped working. I have an old HP printer with an Axis 540 print server and a new Brother DCP-375CW using Wi-Fi. The printers are visible form the computer and can be found in add printers, but no print job gets done, when I roll back the update, they work again. There is no problem in printing from WinXP machines. I have stopped using Windows update due to these problems. Any suggestions on solving this odd problem? For home users, no-charge support is available by calling 1-866-PCSAFETY (and/or 1-866-234-6020 ...

Print data in form field lists
Using Word 2007 - have a form with multiple drop down lists. Is there a way to print a copy of the form which displays all the options in the drop down lists to make updating easier? I am not sure how printing a document with all the dropdown items displayed (which is not possible) would help with 'updating'. If you want to modify the values in a dropdown field more simply - take a look at the add-in at http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Classic%20Form%20Controls.htm -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <...

Bottom edge of publisher file doesn't print
About the bottom 1/2" of my publisher file gets cropped off. The top and sides print fine. The margin guides are done correctly -- I change them to have no margin at all. I use an HP officejet printer, and don't have this problem with other programs. Thanks. The margins on Publisher are determined by your printer and not Publisher. This is not a Publisher issue, as there are no known printing issues with any version of Publisher. -- "If you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there!" ...

print web page IE8 with W7 HP
I do not know why but all of a sudden I cannot print anymore web pages. All I get is a blank page. I had a chat session with Microsoft US, they tried to find the problem but failed. Any help? Remember all worked fine in the beginning. Could a new defrag software which I recently installed cause the problem? Regards, FALKO Hi FALKO, Not knowing the name of the 'defrag software' is of no help in answering your question. We would also need to know which Windows version, service pack level and IE version you are using. Yes. EVERYTHING works fine in the beginning, an...

Variant type?
Hello I have a switch statement, and I receive a vValue.vt equal to 8204. I tested for VT_BSTR, VT_SAFEARRAY,... and none of these type values = 8204. What type value equals 8204? Thanks, Barbara void myBC::ResponseCallback(VARIANT vValue) { [...] switch(vValue.vt) { case VT_I4 : //VT_I4 has a value of 3 // do something break; case VT_??? //What has a value of 8204 ? // do something break; } } ...