Typing in Web layout, how to print in landscape

Typing in landscape, Web Layout, how to print in landscape

Go to Page Setup and set the paper orientation to Landscape.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"Ed" <Ed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Typing in landscape, Web Layout, how to print in landscape

0
Suzanne

Open web page from Word 2007
I have the following code to open a web page: Dim IE Set IE = CreateObject("internetexplorer.application") mySTR = "http://MyWebPage" IE.Navigate mySTR The code works if I run it from vba - it opens the page on top of Word. But if I assign it to a QAT or Ribbon button, it opens the page but leaves it minimized. How can I get it to open on top of Word? ...

Exel only prints to a file
Running Windows 7, with MS Office 2003 SP3. Excel will only print to file, and not to my printer (Canon MP980). Have searched all print to file options, and everytyhing seems OK (the print to file option is definitely unchecked). This is only happening with Excel, all other applications (including word, PPT,) print fine. Have uninstalled and re-installed office 2003, and re-installed print drivers, but nothing works. All advice and suggestions gratefully accepted. I have the same issue that just appeared (had been working fine) -- running Windows 7 and MS Office XP Professio...

Problem with printing listbox bigger than one page
Hi, I created form "Invoice". It contains few list boxes (like: Brand, Product, Price, etc.). Each list box is big enough to display 50 items. It works in this way: user is chosing product from table Products_tbl and clicks on "Add to invoice" button which adds to each list box new item containg apropriate information about chosen product. At the end, user can print the form. Before it was limited, and user could put max. 50 products on one invoice, but I wanted to get rid of this limitation. I did it in this way: after 50th item, with each added product I extend list boxe...

XML web app
I have XML schema for an industry data exchange standard. I want to create SQL table based on XML schema and create web service that will used by the industry to exchange the data. I also want to create web application ( web form ) based on the XML Please advise how I can do this in VS 2005. rajuws wrote: > I have XML schema for an industry data exchange standard. I want to > create SQL table based on XML schema and create web service that will > used by the industry to exchange the data. I also want to create web > application ( web form ) based on the XML Please advise ...

Expiration date to a printed document
This is what I'd like to do: When someone prints the document it displays an expiration date on the document. ie: Policy and Procedure hardcopy is only good for the day it was printed. thanks I'd suggest a PrintDate field - with the appropriate formatting and supporting boilerplate text. -- Cheers! Gordon Bentley-Mix Word MVP "Jessica" <Jessica@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3F871D71-0A25-4E2F-8783-01E0A20456F8@microsoft.com... > This is what I'd like to do: > When someone prints the document it displays an expirati...

Publisher 2003 Printing Problem #2
I am experiencing a problem printing to printers from Publisher 2003. If the printer is added via printui.dll as a Per Machine Printer connection publisher will not print to it. All other printing from windows works fine. If I add the printer just to the user's profile, then printing appears to work just fine. For some reason Publisher 2003 is unable to print to per machine printers setup from a network share via printui.dll. Any help or suggestions? I can find nothing in the knowledge base to help. Why is Publisher affected in this way? The rest of Office prints fine...

How do I get the top 4 rows of a spread sheet to print on each pa.
I am trying to get the first 4 rows of a spread sheet to act like a header. I have done this in the past and can not remeber how to get it to do it again. File>Page Setup>Sheet>Rows to repeat at top Carlos "joetut" <joetut@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:34B0388D-3EDB-4086-BE76-C0B6A192A3B2@microsoft.com... > I am trying to get the first 4 rows of a spread sheet to act like a header. I > have done this in the past and can not remeber how to get it to do it again. ...

control type
hi when im adding a new control attachment into a form , appears some other controls like ...controlname.filedata ,controlname.fileflag, controlname. filetimestamp ,controlname.fileURL etc.... whats all these , r these usefull and needed ? thanks This occurs only in Access 2007, and only for multi-valued fields. The example you gave is for a field of type Attachment. One record can have multiple attachments. In a query, you can get at the information within each of the items in the multi-valued field. For example look at the FileType to see if the attachment is a picture (e.g. JPG),...

Interactive web spreaadsheet viewing
I built an interactive speadsheet for the internet in Excel XP and it works and looks fine from my PC, but when I go to another PC that doesn't have Office XP on it, I get an error message that states I need some kind of component to properly view the spreadsheet. Is this something I can get and if so, will it run from the server or does it need to be offered as a download, plugin, or whatever? Any suggestions and/or help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!! ...

Change a partition type
All, How can I change the partition type using DeviceIoControl or some other API call? There are very few partition types supported. NTFS and FATxx are supported, although support for FAT32 has been discontinued for disks, so there isn't a lot you can change it to. The question is far too vague to answer, but the bottom line is (a) it isn't a trivial thing to do and (b) there isn't a lot you can change from or to. Please state precisely what you are trying to accomplish. joe On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 18:32:37 -0500, "CodeTestDummy" <sharp_mind.TAKETHISOUT@emai...

HELP! When printing Invoices from a batch, it is giving me wrong totals.
This happened to me once before, and I can't remember what I had to do to fix it. For some reason, it seems that my reports.dic was corrupted, but I can't remember. We had to print the invoices individually for them to print correctly, very time consuming. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks Julie Forgot to add this: Great Plains 6.0, Pervasive 2000 (Novell 4.11) On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 19:45:37 -0500, julietta carpentieri <potato@newsguy.com> wrote: >This happened to me once before, and I can't remember what I had to do >to fix it. For some reason, it seem...

seperating categories to view/print on desktop.
Looking for help related to MS Outlook. I have MS Outlook 2002 and use it to synch with my HP PDA. I have my work, personal, and family calendar items in the same Outlook file. From what I understand I have to have them in one file for my PDA to get the data. I can easily sort the different items on my PDA by assigning them to one of the three categories. BUT - when I am on my desk top computer I cant get them to display (on my screen) or print in seperate categories. I want to be able to view and print them seperately. Any ideas? You can easily set up custom views to filter based o...

How to change default printing parameters on Excel & ......
How to change the default printing parameters on Excel & keep them changed for future workbooks. Example: Normally I use Printing margins 0.25 on all directions, but default printing margins are 0.75. I want to change them to set 0.25 as DEFAULT. If you start a new workbook and change the page layout (for all the sheets), you can save it into your XLStart folder as Book.xlt. Excel will use that as the basis for new workbooks. You can change a lot of settings that way--including orientation, headers/footers.... Amjad wrote: > > How to change the default printing parameters ...

Crashes after printing invoices
Money Small Business 2005 crashes after printing. Searched the newsgroups, but didn't find any relevant solution. -Max Hate Microsoft This is often caused by incompatible printer drivers. I would suggest that you check with the printer manufacturer to see if there's a newer or OLDER printer driver available. Also, make sure that the driver you're using is compatible with your version of Windows (XP, 2000, 98, whatever). -- "Max" <maximus@portvista.com> wrote in message news:uquQPHWXFHA.2124@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Money Small Business 2005 crash...

Why is my program loading stuff from ...\Microsoft Shared\Web Folders\...
One of the programs I am developing is loading a lot of stuff. Here is part of the list that has me puzzled. Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\VERSION.DLL', no matching symbolic information found. Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\RPCRT4.DLL', no matching symbolic information found. Loaded 'C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Folders \PKMWS.DLL', no matching symbolic information found. Loaded 'C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Folders \MSONSEXT.DLL', no matching symbolic information found. Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM\SHFOLDER.DLL', no matc...

Hosting .asmx web services on windows ce 5.0
Hello, in windows ce 5.0 there is a web server. is it useful to hosting .asmx web service developed with compact framework ? Thanks, Paolo ...

user created shapes non printing
I started have a problem with vision 2002 that I have not noticed before. When I create a new shape, by default, it assumes the non-printing properly under FORMAT � BEHAVIOR. Also if I group a set of "printing" shapes the group will become non-printing. Can I change this behavior? How are you creating the new shape? Also are you using layers in your document? -- Mark Nelson Microsoft Corporation This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Robert" <hammer_757@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:9ec427f7.0409231005.576...

Page layouts on one worksheet
Is it possible to create different page layouts on the same worksheet. I am in the process of creating a number of different tools on the same worksheet and I've organized them to print on different pages by placing page breaks to seperate each one. Most of the tools fit well with the normal portrait layout and would like to leave things in this format. However, one of my spreadsheets is just too wide to fit in portrait. Is it possible to tell Excel that this one spreadsheet should print in landscape while everything else is portrait. I would like to do this without having t...

Cells print so small I cannot read numbers. How do I fix?
I have been working with page break. Now I have the grid on 1 page..but it is far to small to read. now when I try to spread it back to 2 pages, it just takes the same tiny microscopic type and spreads it into 2 pages. I am stuck printing tiny type. How can I get the grid cells back to a size that is readable. It sound like you have selected Fit to 1 page in File > Page setup > Page > Scaling. Either select to fit it to 2 pages or select Adjust to 100% size -- HTH Sandy In Perth, the ancient capital of Scotland and the crowning place of kings sandymann2@mailinator.com Repl...

Navigation Bars
I put Navigation bars on my publisher website document. When I try to publish to a file or to the web, the Navigation Bars do not appear on the page(s). How do I resolve this?? Answer found in the web group. DavidF "Tom Snyder" <Tom Snyder@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7A55B689-FE9D-4E1E-9B6C-3ED571156D46@microsoft.com... >I put Navigation bars on my publisher website document. When I try to >publish > to a file or to the web, the Navigation Bars do not appear on the page(s). > How do I resolve this?? Tony, did you get an answer to this...

I can't print on Excel 2002 even though I can print on all other .
I just installed the new service pack for Windows XP...also re-installed my HP Laserjet 1200 printer...Now I'm not able to print using Excell 2002, although all my other applications are OK...It's just Excel...I'm getting a "time out" garbage print-out instead...Any suggestions? Thanks. ...

Web Service 500 error
I have a web service that returns a XML dataset, but when i invoke the WS, i get the http 500 internal server error msg The stored procedure retrives data just fine in .NEt environment and in Enterprise Manager. The user in the connection string has permission to execute the SP. Any ideas? 500 just means your app is breaking. There is some error in logic, or an uncaught exception, or something. Otherwise troubleshoot and debug as any app error. Eg, invoke the same logic from an ASP.NET webpage (not webservice) and you should be able to see the errors (if the page is local). -Dino &...

retrieving outlook web access mail using outlook express
how do i set up my outlook express to receive and access my outlook web access email account? it's my buisiness mail and i need to add it to my hotmail account in outlook express. PJ ...

Default "Save as Type" problem
Outlook 2003 - when saving an e-mail message "save as type" defaults to HTML. This unfortunately strips off the attachments. I need to change to Outlook Unicode type as a default, but when changing settings in Tools - Options - Other - Advanced Options - "Use unicode message format when saving" when ticked on - doesn't seem to make any difference. Default still appears as HTML. Can anyone help Thanks, Georg ...

Gray Scale Printing
Want to print report with alternating lines with gray background.... can this be done in excel?? EggHeadCafe.com - .NET Developer Portal of Choice http://www.eggheadcafe.com Select all the rows to be printed Use the command Format | Conditional Formatting In the dialog box, set to Formula Is and enter =MOD(ROW(),2)=1 This will colour rows 1,3,5 etc; if you want rows 2,4,5 etc use =MOD(ROW(),2)=0 Now click the Format button on the dialog box; open the Patterns tab and select the colour (or grey) that suits your need Click OK twice and you're done best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www....