Stop changing of languages in Word 2003 when typing letter.

While typing a letter in Word 2003 it changed from English to what looked
like Arabic language.   I have rebooted 3 times and started over and still
the same occurs.  I even copied what I had in English to an email in Yahoo
and sent it to myself and rebooted.  Came back to that same email and copied
it to a new email that I started to myself, and when I started typing it
would only type in what looked like Arabic language.
This happened to me once a couple of weeks ago, but never occurred again
till now.
What do I do?

In the Language dialog box, turn off the option to automatically detect the
language. To display the dialog box, click Tools | Language | Set Language
(assuming that I remember correctly).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Problems in Word 2003" wrote:

> While typing a letter in Word 2003 it changed from English to what looked
> like Arabic language.   I have rebooted 3 times and started over and still
> the same occurs.  I even copied what I had in English to an email in Yahoo
> and sent it to myself and rebooted.  Came back to that same email and copied
> it to a new email that I started to myself, and when I started typing it
> would only type in what looked like Arabic language.
> This happened to me once a couple of weeks ago, but never occurred again
> till now.
> What do I do?

Outlook 2003 News

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2