Print Frist 2 pages in First Page Tray & others in other pages tra

I use one tray for Headed Paper and another for plain paper.
Using macro i print first page of the document to the headed paper and
remaining pages in plain paper tray correctly.

Now to be more eco-freindly, to avoid wastage of papers, i need to print the
second page of the document to the headed paper back side.

So ideally i need to Print Frist Two pages in First Page Tray & reamining
pages in other pages tray (which is already duplexed).

Need to if this is possible.

Code
--declare
Dim sPrinterName$
Dim sPortName$
Dim nFirstPageTray
Dim nOtherPagesTray

-- assignment
sPrinterName$ = 'assign print name
sPortName$ = 'assign port name
nFirstPageTray = ' assign "First Page Tray"
nOtherPagesTray = ' assign "Other Pages Tray"

--Set print details
WordBasic.FilePrintSetup Printer:=sPrinterName$ + " on " + sPortName$,
DoNotSetAsSysDefault:=1

--Set the trays
WordBasic.FilePageSetup applypropsto:=4, FirstPage:=nFirstPageTray,
OtherPages:=nOtherPagesTray

--Print the ducment
WordBasic.FilePrint Background:=1

Thanks
Senthil

Instead of setting different first page - print the first two pages to tray1
and the rest to tray2. If the whole is duplexed it should work. For macro
code to switch trays see  http://www.gmayor.com/fax_from_word.htm

I believe all trees used for paper are from sustainable forests planted for
the purpose of creating paper and as more trees should be better, it could
be argued that by not using paper you are adding to the reduction in tree
numbers planted - albeit in a tiny way :)

You would also be helping reduce available jobs.

--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
Graham Mayor -  Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

"Senthil" <Senthil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I use one tray for Headed Paper and another for plain paper.
> Using macro i print first page of the document to the headed paper and
> remaining pages in plain paper tray correctly.
>
> Now to be more eco-freindly, to avoid wastage of papers, i need to print
> the
> second page of the document to the headed paper back side.
>
> So ideally i need to Print Frist Two pages in First Page Tray & reamining
> pages in other pages tray (which is already duplexed).
>
> Need to if this is possible.
>
> Code
> --declare
> Dim sPrinterName$
> Dim sPortName$
> Dim nFirstPageTray
> Dim nOtherPagesTray
>
> -- assignment
> sPrinterName$ = 'assign print name
> sPortName$ = 'assign port name
> nFirstPageTray = ' assign "First Page Tray"
> nOtherPagesTray = ' assign "Other Pages Tray"
>
> --Set print details
> WordBasic.FilePrintSetup Printer:=sPrinterName$ + " on " + sPortName$,
> DoNotSetAsSysDefault:=1
>
> --Set the trays
> WordBasic.FilePageSetup applypropsto:=4, FirstPage:=nFirstPageTray,
> OtherPages:=nOtherPagesTray
>
> --Print the ducment
> WordBasic.FilePrint Background:=1
>
> Thanks
> Senthil

0
Graham
6/4/2010 11:08:54 AM
So is it not possible if we have set First Page tray and other pages tray?
Can we not tweak to print first two pages in First Page tray?

Meanwhile i will go through the link you posted.

And regarding the reducing papers its client who insisted upon this :-)

Thanks
Senthil
"Graham Mayor" wrote:

> Instead of setting different first page - print the first two pages to tray1
> and the rest to tray2. If the whole is duplexed it should work. For macro
> code to switch trays see  http://www.gmayor.com/fax_from_word.htm
>
> I believe all trees used for paper are from sustainable forests planted for
> the purpose of creating paper and as more trees should be better, it could
> be argued that by not using paper you are adding to the reduction in tree
> numbers planted - albeit in a tiny way :)
>
> You would also be helping reduce available jobs.
>

> --
> <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
> Graham Mayor -  Word MVP
>
> My web site www.gmayor.com
> Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
> <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
>

> "Senthil" <Senthil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I use one tray for Headed Paper and another for plain paper.
> > Using macro i print first page of the document to the headed paper and
> > remaining pages in plain paper tray correctly.
> >
> > Now to be more eco-freindly, to avoid wastage of papers, i need to print
> > the
> > second page of the document to the headed paper back side.
> >
> > So ideally i need to Print Frist Two pages in First Page Tray & reamining
> > pages in other pages tray (which is already duplexed).
> >
> > Need to if this is possible.
> >
> > Code
> > --declare
> > Dim sPrinterName$
> > Dim sPortName$
> > Dim nFirstPageTray
> > Dim nOtherPagesTray
> >
> > -- assignment
> > sPrinterName$ = 'assign print name
> > sPortName$ = 'assign port name
> > nFirstPageTray = ' assign "First Page Tray"
> > nOtherPagesTray = ' assign "Other Pages Tray"
> >
> > --Set print details
> > WordBasic.FilePrintSetup Printer:=sPrinterName$ + " on " + sPortName$,
> > DoNotSetAsSysDefault:=1
> >
> > --Set the trays
> > WordBasic.FilePageSetup applypropsto:=4, FirstPage:=nFirstPageTray,
> > OtherPages:=nOtherPagesTray
> >
> > --Print the ducment
> > WordBasic.FilePrint Background:=1
> >
> > Thanks
> > Senthil
>

> .

I couldn't find any specific code which says to print two pages in tray1 and
rest to tray2 in the given link.

OR

Do you mean to say that if First page tray is set to Tray1 and other pages
Tray to Tray2 and if the whole printer is duplexed (tray1 and tray2), the
output will be two pages in first tray and remaining pages to Tray 2.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

> Instead of setting different first page - print the first two pages to tray1
> and the rest to tray2. If the whole is duplexed it should work. For macro
> code to switch trays see  http://www.gmayor.com/fax_from_word.htm
>
> I believe all trees used for paper are from sustainable forests planted for
> the purpose of creating paper and as more trees should be better, it could
> be argued that by not using paper you are adding to the reduction in tree
> numbers planted - albeit in a tiny way :)
>
> You would also be helping reduce available jobs.
>

> --
> <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
> Graham Mayor -  Word MVP
>
> My web site www.gmayor.com
> Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
> <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
>

> "Senthil" <Senthil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I use one tray for Headed Paper and another for plain paper.
> > Using macro i print first page of the document to the headed paper and
> > remaining pages in plain paper tray correctly.
> >
> > Now to be more eco-freindly, to avoid wastage of papers, i need to print
> > the
> > second page of the document to the headed paper back side.
> >
> > So ideally i need to Print Frist Two pages in First Page Tray & reamining
> > pages in other pages tray (which is already duplexed).
> >
> > Need to if this is possible.
> >
> > Code
> > --declare
> > Dim sPrinterName$
> > Dim sPortName$
> > Dim nFirstPageTray
> > Dim nOtherPagesTray
> >
> > -- assignment
> > sPrinterName$ = 'assign print name
> > sPortName$ = 'assign port name
> > nFirstPageTray = ' assign "First Page Tray"
> > nOtherPagesTray = ' assign "Other Pages Tray"
> >
> > --Set print details
> > WordBasic.FilePrintSetup Printer:=sPrinterName$ + " on " + sPortName$,
> > DoNotSetAsSysDefault:=1
> >
> > --Set the trays
> > WordBasic.FilePageSetup applypropsto:=4, FirstPage:=nFirstPageTray,
> > OtherPages:=nOtherPagesTray
> >
> > --Print the ducment
> > WordBasic.FilePrint Background:=1
> >
> > Thanks
> > Senthil
>

> .

Referring to the aforementioned web page - you would probably need to modify
the macro along the lines of

Sub FilePrint()
Dim sCurrentPrinter As String '*
Dim sTray As Integer
sCurrentPrinter = ActivePrinter '*
sTray = Options.DefaultTrayID
ActivePrinter = "HP LaserJet 4050 Series PS" '*
With Options
    .DefaultTrayID = 260
End With
ActiveDocument.PrintOut Range:=wdPrintRangeOfPages, Item:= _
        wdPrintDocumentContent, Copies:=1, Pages:="1,2"
With Options
    .DefaultTrayID = sTray
End With
ActiveDocument.PrintOut Range:=wdPrintRangeOfPages, Item:= _
        wdPrintDocumentContent, Copies:=1, Pages:="3-99"
ActivePrinter = sCurrentPrinter '*
End Sub

The lines marked '* could be removed if the user is always using the same
printer (though check the tray assigments as shown)
--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

> So is it not possible if we have set First Page tray and other pages tray?
> Can we not tweak to print first two pages in First Page tray?
>
> Meanwhile i will go through the link you posted.
>
> And regarding the reducing papers its client who insisted upon this :-)
>
> Thanks
> Senthil
> "Graham Mayor" wrote:
>
>> Instead of setting different first page - print the first two pages to
>> tray1
>> and the rest to tray2. If the whole is duplexed it should work. For macro
>> code to switch trays see  http://www.gmayor.com/fax_from_word.htm
>>
>> I believe all trees used for paper are from sustainable forests planted
>> for
>> the purpose of creating paper and as more trees should be better, it
>> could
>> be argued that by not using paper you are adding to the reduction in tree
>> numbers planted - albeit in a tiny way :)
>>
>> You would also be helping reduce available jobs.
>>

>> --
>> <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
>> Graham Mayor -  Word MVP
>>
>> My web site www.gmayor.com
>> Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
>> <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
>>

>> "Senthil" <Senthil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >I use one tray for Headed Paper and another for plain paper.
>> > Using macro i print first page of the document to the headed paper and
>> > remaining pages in plain paper tray correctly.
>> >
>> > Now to be more eco-freindly, to avoid wastage of papers, i need to
>> > print
>> > the
>> > second page of the document to the headed paper back side.
>> >
>> > So ideally i need to Print Frist Two pages in First Page Tray &
>> > reamining
>> > pages in other pages tray (which is already duplexed).
>> >
>> > Need to if this is possible.
>> >
>> > Code
>> > --declare
>> > Dim sPrinterName$
>> > Dim sPortName$
>> > Dim nFirstPageTray
>> > Dim nOtherPagesTray
>> >
>> > -- assignment
>> > sPrinterName$ = 'assign print name
>> > sPortName$ = 'assign port name
>> > nFirstPageTray = ' assign "First Page Tray"
>> > nOtherPagesTray = ' assign "Other Pages Tray"
>> >
>> > --Set print details
>> > WordBasic.FilePrintSetup Printer:=sPrinterName$ + " on " + sPortName$,
>> > DoNotSetAsSysDefault:=1
>> >
>> > --Set the trays
>> > WordBasic.FilePageSetup applypropsto:=4, FirstPage:=nFirstPageTray,
>> > OtherPages:=nOtherPagesTray
>> >
>> > --Print the ducment
>> > WordBasic.FilePrint Background:=1
>> >
>> > Thanks
>> > Senthil
>>

>> .

0
Graham
6/4/2010 12:34:14 PM
Thanks Graham, this seems to be working expect i modified printing for rest
of pages like below, hope this is right.

sRestPages = "3-" & ActiveDocument.ActiveWindow.Panes(1).Pages.Count

Options.DefaultTrayID = nOtherPagesTray
ActiveDocument.PrintOut Range:=wdPrintRangeOfPages,
Item:=wdPrintDocumentContent, Copies:=1, Pages:=sRestPages

Cheers
Senthil

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

> Referring to the aforementioned web page - you would probably need to modify
> the macro along the lines of
>
> Sub FilePrint()
> Dim sCurrentPrinter As String '*
> Dim sTray As Integer
> sCurrentPrinter = ActivePrinter '*
> sTray = Options.DefaultTrayID
> ActivePrinter = "HP LaserJet 4050 Series PS" '*
> With Options
>     .DefaultTrayID = 260
> End With
> ActiveDocument.PrintOut Range:=wdPrintRangeOfPages, Item:= _
>         wdPrintDocumentContent, Copies:=1, Pages:="1,2"
> With Options
>     .DefaultTrayID = sTray
> End With
> ActiveDocument.PrintOut Range:=wdPrintRangeOfPages, Item:= _
>         wdPrintDocumentContent, Copies:=1, Pages:="3-99"
> ActivePrinter = sCurrentPrinter '*
> End Sub
>
> The lines marked '* could be removed if the user is always using the same
> printer (though check the tray assigments as shown)
> --
> <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
> Graham Mayor -  Word MVP
>
> My web site www.gmayor.com
> Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
> <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
>

> "Senthil" <Senthil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > So is it not possible if we have set First Page tray and other pages tray?
> > Can we not tweak to print first two pages in First Page tray?
> >
> > Meanwhile i will go through the link you posted.
> >
> > And regarding the reducing papers its client who insisted upon this :-)
> >
> > Thanks
> > Senthil
> > "Graham Mayor" wrote:
> >
> >> Instead of setting different first page - print the first two pages to
> >> tray1
> >> and the rest to tray2. If the whole is duplexed it should work. For macro
> >> code to switch trays see  http://www.gmayor.com/fax_from_word.htm
> >>
> >> I believe all trees used for paper are from sustainable forests planted
> >> for
> >> the purpose of creating paper and as more trees should be better, it
> >> could
> >> be argued that by not using paper you are adding to the reduction in tree
> >> numbers planted - albeit in a tiny way :)
> >>
> >> You would also be helping reduce available jobs.
> >>

> >> --
> >> <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
> >> Graham Mayor -  Word MVP
> >>
> >> My web site www.gmayor.com
> >> Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
> >> <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
> >>

> >> "Senthil" <Senthil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> >> .
> >>

> .

That will work - did you add
Dim sRestPages as String
at the start? You should declare all your variables.

--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

> Thanks Graham, this seems to be working expect i modified printing for
> rest
> of pages like below, hope this is right.
>
> sRestPages = "3-" & ActiveDocument.ActiveWindow.Panes(1).Pages.Count
>
> Options.DefaultTrayID = nOtherPagesTray
> ActiveDocument.PrintOut Range:=wdPrintRangeOfPages,
> Item:=wdPrintDocumentContent, Copies:=1, Pages:=sRestPages
>
> Cheers
> Senthil
>
>> ActiveDocument.PrintOut Range:=wdPrintRangeOfPages, Item:= _
>>         wdPrintDocumentContent, Copies:=1, Pages:="3-99"
>

> "Graham Mayor" wrote:
>
>> Referring to the aforementioned web page - you would probably need to
>> modify
>> the macro along the lines of
>>
>> Sub FilePrint()
>> Dim sCurrentPrinter As String '*
>> Dim sTray As Integer
>> sCurrentPrinter = ActivePrinter '*
>> sTray = Options.DefaultTrayID
>> ActivePrinter = "HP LaserJet 4050 Series PS" '*
>> With Options
>>     .DefaultTrayID = 260
>> End With
>> ActiveDocument.PrintOut Range:=wdPrintRangeOfPages, Item:= _
>>         wdPrintDocumentContent, Copies:=1, Pages:="1,2"
>> With Options
>>     .DefaultTrayID = sTray
>> End With
>> ActiveDocument.PrintOut Range:=wdPrintRangeOfPages, Item:= _
>>         wdPrintDocumentContent, Copies:=1, Pages:="3-99"
>> ActivePrinter = sCurrentPrinter '*
>> End Sub
>>
>> The lines marked '* could be removed if the user is always using the same
>> printer (though check the tray assigments as shown)
>> --
>> <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
>> Graham Mayor -  Word MVP
>>
>> My web site www.gmayor.com
>> Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
>> <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
>>

>> "Senthil" <Senthil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > So is it not possible if we have set First Page tray and other pages
>> > tray?
>> > Can we not tweak to print first two pages in First Page tray?
>> >
>> > Meanwhile i will go through the link you posted.
>> >
>> > And regarding the reducing papers its client who insisted upon this :-)
>> >
>> > Thanks
>> > Senthil

>> .

0
Graham

Outlook (Office XP) #2
I am running Windows Xp. I have just installed office Xp on my computer and when I try to close down outlook i get an ERROR window come up that say Outlook has to shut down. CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT. AppName: outlook.exe AppVer: 10.0.2616.0 ModName: msmapi32.dll ModVer: 10.0.2625.0 Offset: 0001e85d Thanks! ...

Dots in my printed word document
I have a document with four paragraphs on it. Inbetween paragraphs two and three are a series of small dots that only show up when I print - they are not visible on my screen. This is not a printer problem - I have tried three different ones. The small dots do not show up between any other paragraph. I've cut and pasted the text to a new word document and when I print, the little dots are still there. Again, they are invisible on the screen. Any ideas? Do you see them if you increase your Zoom way up? It's likely that they're a Border on the bottom of para. 2...

Emails print-out with no user name on top left
When I print out the emails, my user name is always printed on the top left row with an underline. How to do it if I don't want the user name there? Thanks. "Paul" <mcbml(mcbml)@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:eKSXEueLEHA.3216@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > When I print out the emails, my user name is always printed on the top left > row with an underline. > How to do it if I don't want the user name there? > Thanks. > > > > Not an answer - but I am very interested. WHY do you need to print out emails? Making hard copies for some emails are ...

Adding conditional data from 2 separate columns
Hello! Hope someone out there can help, Ive fallen and I cant get up! Basically, I am trying to write a formula that reads something like this: If ('data' from 'worksheet a'! column E4:E695 is "X" AND 'data' from 'worksheet a'! column F4:F695 is "Y") then add them up in a certain cell on a different worksheet. So, If I have 10 instances in worksheet a column e is X and in column f is Y, it should add up to 10. I hope this makes sense. I tried using the COUNTIF function, but cant seem to get it right. FWIW, I didnt write the program, ...

An MFC Grid control and others
Hi All, I have the standard edition of VS 2005 and have been exploring MFC. The framework is a lot of fun to code - if a little antiquated (I come from a Delphi/VCL background). My question is that at least on my IDE there don't seem to be many out of the box controls to use, especially when compared to the .net framework. Even some of the bread and butter controls like a basic grid control seems to be missing. Is this normal or have I missed something? If so, are there any well known free sources of controls similar to Delphi's Jedi library? Thanks RobP "Rob P" ...

colour printing issues/synchronization
i have publisher 2000 and have been having a difficult time printing what i set up ... the display on the monitor is not what gets printed ... it has all gone greenish ... i am using a canon multipass 730 and it only happens when i use publisher ... when i print off other programs or internet the colours are accurate ... my computer skills are poor and i need HELP mike pinnacle Publisher is more critical about printer drivers than most applications. Is your printer driver current? Go to the Canon web site and look around. The driver on the Canon site is Version 500 http://www.usa.canon...

creation of postmaster@[1.2.3.4]
bill creation postmaster@[1.2.3.4] Use Exchange 5.5 in, W2K SP 4 - I need to correct the name of my domain in DSBL, and I created in agreement with the document Q193316 the bill postmaster@[1.2.3.4] actually I already had an user bill that was not being used, and then I entered in way RAW of the exchange and I followed all of the procedures for the creation of the bill, and it was created but I don't get to send for this bill of another private e-mail no participant of the domain, how to correct to receive in this bill. ...

Multiple Activities Change Status (CRM 3.0) #2
Hello I am trying to close (save as completed) multiple activities instead of one at a time. I tried creating a rule in the workflow manager but couldn?t make it work. Help would be greatly appriciated. p.s. I actually found this question in the forum but I can?t see the answer, instead of text it says "This is a multi-part message in MIME format....." Should I be able to see full thread?? http://www.eggheadcafe.com/software/aspnet/33501071/multiple-activities-chang.aspx Best Regards, Haraldur EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Free SharePoint Form Creator/Gen...

hello #2
Hello ,, this is checking mail .. ...

RMS 2.0 Matrix Question
In the Martix/Component Items Tab, you can choose the "Add Items" button and select to add an existing item. The problem is the item is added to the matrix without any information in the Dimension 1 field and you can't update that field. How can you create a matrix for existing items, with out recreating them from scratch? Recreating them looses all previous sales information. We did this frequently in 1.3 in cases where a non matrix item is now being offered in more than 1 size and now should be matrixed. Thanks, TomT ...

Using calculated item to calculate running balances #2
I have a Pivot Table of a cash book showing monthly transactions per account as per example below. A B C D 1 Acc Jan Feb Total 2 100 1000 500 1500 3 200 200 300 500 4 Total 1200 800 2000 5 Running 1200 2000 I would like to add a row at the bottom showing a running balance. This is easy enough with a normal formula eg B5 = sum(B4,A5) and copied to the right. This row gets overwritten if the pivot table expands downwards. I would think adding a calculated item must work, but I do not know how. Can someone help? ...

sheet protection #2
agh, I protected a sheet on my xls when I set it up 2 years ago and have now forgotten the password. Is there anyway of unlocking it for formating ? David ah, sorry just remembered it. thanks anyway dc "David Cleland" <Davidcleland@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OI8JZZotEHA.2520@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > agh, > > I protected a sheet on my xls when I set it up 2 years ago and have now > forgotten the password. Is there anyway of unlocking it for formating ? > > David > ...

system tray-safely remove hardware icon
A minute ago, I reemove my usb device through " safely remove hardware' but now I am unable to see the icon in the system tray. When I plug in my handphone device, you can hear the sound that seems to indicate that it has detected a new hardware but it does not show the dialogue for the devuce. Also in 'my computer' it also does not show the device. How can I get it back the "safely remove hardware icon' in the system tray? thanks Try this: From Start-Run RUNDLL32.EXE shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL hotplug.dll ....Alan -- Alan Edwards, MS MVP Windows...

Macro for Graph #2
For the following table, I have written the macro to obtain the graph But the problem is the no. of column and rows can change... So I don want to hard code particularly the first part of macro... Please help. Keyword Date Total Of Value XYZ TUV RST ABC 27/10/2003 7 7 11 100 ABC 27/11/2003 7 3 5 15 ABC 27/12/2003 7 10 200 25 Sub Graph() Charts.Add ActiveChart.ApplyCustomType ChartType:=xlBuiltIn TypeName:="Logarithmic" ActiveChart.SetSourceDat Source:=Sheets("Keyword_Analysis").Range("B2:F4"), PlotBy:=xlColumns ActiveChart.SeriesCollection(1).Delete ActiveC...

repeating rows at the bottom of every page
With Excel 97, is there a way to have rows repeat at the "bottom" of every page? This would be more information than would typically be in a footer. I know in that in the page setup there is the ability to have rows repeat at the top of every page. Hi no such buuild-in function for this -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Art wrote: > With Excel 97, is there a way to have rows repeat at > the "bottom" of every page? This would be more > information than would typically be in a footer. > > I know in that in the page setup there is the ability...

First Occurence #2
I have dates with hours 1/1/03 0:00 through 23:00 (24 per day) for several weeks in column A. Column B has 0 or 1. I want to identify in column C the first occurence of a 1 with a 1 all other occurences with a 0. Thus in column C for any 24 hour period I would have only one 1. I've been trying ifs and ands with day function, but still struggling. Thanks in advance ...

Pivot Table Data Field ... )2
Excel2003 ... Pivot Table Data Field ... )2 In my Data Field I am seeing a Field = Field Name )2 What does the " )2 " mean? I have the Field Name in my Data, but not ending in " )2 " Thanks ... Kha -- Kha ...

1 email address shared between 2 users
As the subject says i need to share an email address for incoming mail only. e.g. f...@blah.com all INCOMING mail addressed to fred will also be copied to w...@blah.com freds outgoing mail still says f...@blah.com its only incoming mail that needs copying. how do i do this ? thanks pom 1. Create a mail enabled group. 2. Add this address to that group. 3. Make your two users members of that group. Oliver On 16 Mar, 17:07, "Oliver Moazzezi" <o.moazzez...@SPAMfreenet.co.uk> wrote: > 1. Create a mail enabled group. > 2. Add this address to that group. > 3. Make...

Workflow basics #2
Hi everybody, There was a thread with the same subject, some time ago, and Jaber kindly sent some documentation on this topic to any one who asked him to. Can anybody sent it to me too? My email address is mvasileseu@hotmail.com. Thank you in advance! Manu If you get it could you please forward it to me at snow13white@hotmail.com thanks heaps in advance... "Furnica" wrote: > Hi everybody, > > There was a thread with the same subject, some time ago, and Jaber kindly > sent some documentation on this topic to any one who asked him to. > > Can anybody sent...

the system cannot find the file specified outlook 2003 #2
Attachments show up in emails, but when you try to open them, the messages comes up "the system cannot find the file specified", but other recipiants on same email can open theirs. ...

Pocket PC and Money 2k4 with foreign currency #2
Has anyone ever figured out how to use foreign currency accts on the pocket PC? I live in Japan most of the year, but still maintain active accounts in the states. My primary (daily) accounts are in Yen, and it would be great to be able to add debits to the account during the day when I'm actually incurring them, rather than trying to recap a long busy day later that night (especially when a lot of transactions here don't come with receipts) Any Help would be GREATLY appreciated. --Serp You actually can't. Money for the PPC does not have any capability in this area (a ...

printing workbook
How can I print multiple worksheets from a workbook on one page? Hi Lisa- AFAIK there is no direct way to do so, although someone may offer up some VBA procedure as a solution. What you might want to consider is setting up another sheet as your print area and use simple formula links to read the data in from the sheets where it is actually stored. Less desirable, but you could also copy & paste from the other sheets to a single sheet and print from it. HTH |:>) "Lisa" wrote: > How can I print multiple worksheets from a workbook on one page? ...

Print preview problem... #5
Hi! I'm writting an MDI-project using MFC in a statically linked library. View class is derived from CListView. I've added printing functions and didn't edit them. The problem is that choosing menu Print Preview asserts the progam... When using MFC in a shared dll, program works perfectly. But I want it to work on another computers... How can I fix this problem? -- Tim. -- Tim. ...

Nearly There on nested if...but stuck #2
I have for the first time tried a nested if as a novice but am now stuck: I have to enter into a column (say column A) some paid claims figures the next column B I have to enter some advised claims figures Under certain contract conditions depending on the size of the numbers I have to enter (not actually enter but calculate by way of nested if) Figures into Column C Column D and Column E The criteria for the contract is (say) $750,000 excess of $250,000 Column C Formula I wrote is =IF(A1>=1000000,750000,IF(A1<=250000,0,A1-250000)) Because the maximum in the column can be $...

Formatting Page
Dear all i have a worksheet that is print it in two different pages. But the 1st page is only the half page and the secondone is full printed. There is anyway that i can setup with different way the first page and with another way the 2nd page? Thanks in advance Manos Manos, I don't think you can do what you want. Page Setup applies to all pages in the worksheet. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Manos" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:173f501c4189b$6171c520$a501280a@...