Page Border printing wrong

I've created 26 documents for our school.  Each has a different page border.
In print preview and at printing the bottom border is cut in half.  It
appears correctly on the screen. Tried eliminating margins, adjusting border
size and does not correct the error.  Any help?  Thanks

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/BottomsDontPrint.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

lchaussee wrote:
> I've created 26 documents for our school.  Each has a different page
> border. In print preview and at printing the bottom border is cut in
> half.  It appears correctly on the screen. Tried eliminating margins,
> adjusting border size and does not correct the error.  Any help?
> Thanks

0
Jay

Printing Headers
Correct me if I'm wrong, but in Outlook 97 I used to be able to print an "Unsent" message and it would included the header information and subject line. But now in Outlook 2002 when I go to print a message in Draft form it doesn't print the Header information regardless of whether the message is in Plain Text, RTF or HTML format? Is this true and if so, is there a work-around? ...

What is wrong with this
Private Sub Workbook_Activate() Dim sqlstring As String Dim connstring As String Sheets("Sheet2").Select Range("A1").Select sqlstring = "SELECT statemet" connstring = "ODBC;DSN=Sales;UID=;PWD=;DATABASE=Sales" With ActiveSheet.QueryTables.Add(Connection:=connstring, Destination:=Range("Sheet2!$A$1"), Sql:=sqlstring) ..RefreshPeriod = 0 End With End Sub User name and password has been removed. I throught Application.ScreenUpdating = False should work but it does not any idears?? -- bach ------------------------------------------------...

Incoming Messages have wrong time #2
I'm at my wits' end with this. Can someone help? When the clock on my task bar is correct, my incoming email messages arrive with a time stamp of one hour earlier (causing me to think it's been sitting there for an hour if I didn't happen to see it come in) Outgoing messages leave with the correct time stamp. If I go in and click "adjust for daylight savings," the incoming messages have the correct time stamp but ALL of my appointments (past, present, and future) in my calendar are moved forward an hour! I'm serious. A 2:15pm appt suddenly shows as 3:15p...

&[page]+2 not giving me 3....
Greetings I am using two versions of excel - one is excel 2000 where I us the &[page]+2 to give me page 3 and continue numbering the page bu when I send the document to a colleague using excel 2002 in win-x instead of printing page 3, 4 , 5 it prints page 12, 22, 32, 42, 52 an so on. Does ayone have a solution for this? Iva -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com In Excel 2002, there is an option on the File->Page Setup screen to start page numbering at 3 instead of Auto. If that option also exists in 2000, then you should be all set. Otherwise; I'm at an impass, t...

java srcipt not working, getting about blank page
i have windows xp recently i have been getting a blank page behind the page im trying to open, mainly pogo games or playsite games, i have all new updates from microsoft installed, but i cant change calender set up either, what di i need to do This newsgroup is for questions related to Microsoft Publisher. You would be better off posting your question to the appropriate group. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "the big bud man 8" <the big bud man 8@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BED6D77A-DD80-48B8-A58A-1FC98613ED2A@microsoft.com... >i hav...

Tracking Number of Times You Print a Spreadsheet
Does anyone know the VB code (or maybe another method) fro creating a macro or some other function that would record the number of times a worksheet is printed? Basically, I need to know how often a certain spreadsheet is printed for my boss and don't want to have to keep a manual field that I update with the number +1 everytime I print it....can this be automated? So that every time I print the spreadsheet the value in this cell is incremented by one? Please reply to phoenix_crime@yahoo.com if you have a quick and easy solution. I am assuming this requires some minor VB code ...

Printing Double Columns
How do I get an Excel spreadsheet to print in double columns? The two columns in question are narrow enough for this. Art David McRitchie has a macro that will "snake" the columns. http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/snakecol.htm Personally, I'd copy into MSWord (maybe hitting NotePad if MSWord slows down when I paste). Then use MSWord's Format|Column to make life easy. AjM wrote: > > How do I get an Excel spreadsheet to print in double columns? The two > columns in question are narrow enough for this. > > Art -- Dave Peterson Dave, That was a...

Lock pages in memory greyed out
I am trying to give the ability to a user to "Lock pages in memory" via local policy, and for some reason it's greyed out. I can't change this and it is needed on a version of our software running on SQL standard 2008 64. I've tried all of the ways listed on the internet but it's continued to be greyed out. Any info on how to get this to allow for a user to be placed there to do what I need done would be appreciated. Thank you in advance, Jason Check to see what group policy is being applied. Jason Woodbury wrote: >I am trying to give the a...

2003 charts don't format to page size in 2007. any suggestions
I have numerous charts created in Excel 2003 that are formatted to print very legibly on 8-1/2 x 11. Excel 2007 does not seem to make any proportional adjustments base on paper size, resulting in a long flat chart that is not legible because the print is too small. Any suggestions on how to modify the ratios. Clicking on print options "print on 1 page high by 1 page wide" has no effect. the height and width ratios do not change at all as they did in 2003. ...

outlook 2002
Is there a way to print out the e-mail rules that I have implemented. They've grown to a huge number so I would like to prune and consolidate them. -- Bill Mitchell No, not possible. But you can export them so you can restore them later. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Backup and Restore -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Bill Mitchell" <training@jcnypd.org> wrote in message news:PcWBc.245655$hY.223933@twister.nyroc.rr.com... > Is there a way to print out the e-mail rules that I have imple...

Printing a Register
When I view my check reg on screen, the ending balance agrees with my running balance. When I print the reg, the ending balance is wrong unless I change the view to "all". I prefer to filter my display to unreconciled transactions for last 3 months. This way I don't have to scroll many screens. The printout is also one page for easy insertion in my client's folder . When I print from the filtered view, I get an incorrect balance in the printed page although the screen is correct. When I change to "all", I do get the correct balance but I don't want a stack...

How do I print only certain info on my excell sheet IE: no SS# or.
Please write your question in the *body* of the message. ...

Use jpg as border
Hi - I have a specific jpg that I wish to use as a border on a Word 2007 document. This jpg will be 3/4 point, and will border the entire document with multiple copies of the picture. In other words, the picture will be copied around the entire border of the document. I looked in Word 2007 'Help' but could not find the info on how to do this, if indeed it is possible. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated. Thanks Joe Hello Joe, if your jpg file is of right dimensions, you can use it as a background image. Therefore you can have it as border as...

Publisher 2007 Color Printing option not enabled
I'm trying to get the best possible printing of my picture on postcards (marketing material). When I upgraded to 2007 the quality improved. I notice that the "Tools", "Commercial Printing Tools" "Colot Printing" option is not enabled. What's it for and why is it not enabled? My printing is very slow with Mail Merge from Excel (55 seconds per page of 4 postcards), but I will post that separately. Thanks. Anyone? "Howard" wrote: > I'm trying to get the best possible printing of my picture on postcards > (marketing material)....

how to create borderless(or thin border) resizable dialog box like gtalk ?
Hi all, I need to create a thin border dialog box that can be resized just like gtalk. can you please suggest how to do this ? Regards, Shoeb > I need to create a thin border dialog box that can be resized just >like gtalk. can you please suggest how to do this ? I'm not sure, but I think it can be done by handling WM_NCHITTEST, passing it to the default handler, checking for the HTBORDER value, determining the mouse position and returning the equivalent sizing border hit code instead. There's some code here that looks like the sort of thing I'm thi...

I cannot select any text or elements on my page in Publisher 2007
When trying to select text elements and graphic elements on a page of a multi page document, I am unable to select anything although I have been editing the document previously. Can the file be locked in any way You may have a border around the pages that sits in front preventing your selecting the objects. You can send the border to the back. Open the "Graphics Manager" in the Tools menu. Use the drop down to select the pictures. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Bluesea124" <Bluesea124@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B1CE9B5A-D171-40B9...

Page numbering in footer 04-27-10
I have a large document. It contains only three sections. The first section is comprised of three pages, the Title Page and the TOC. The second section is all of the chapters of content, and finally the third section is the Appendix. The first section does not contain page numbers in the footer. The second and third sections do contain page numbers in the footer in the following format "page x of y". I restarted the page numbers on page 4 (at the beginning of section 2). It worked for the "x" number which begins on page 1. However, the second number, "y&...

Excel 97 Can't setup page to print Landscape
I am using Windows 2000 Professional and Office 97 to HP 4000 and 5000 printers. When using Excel, I can not change the page setup to print landscape. When the radio button for Landscape is pressed, the print preview and the print job are still printed in portrait. Any suggestions before I try a reinstall of Office. Thanks in advance Joan ...

how can i print a preview of a right hand page
In a publisher document I want to print preview a right hand page, but all I can preview are left hand pages Are you trying to print or simply wanting to view? What version Publisher are you using? How do you have your publication setup? If you just want a preview in 2007... File, print, type the page number, print preview. You can cancel out of this screen. Do you have the page sorter status bar on the bottom of your screen? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "fiona farthingale" <fiona farthingale@disc...

Account Distribution in check printing
Hi I need to print Account Distribution along with the check; I am using 3 per page/No Stub check format. The way I am using for printing check is, from the payable transaction entry window itself. (On fly). Any idea? Thanks BS You should be able to pull on the accounts related to the transaction by modifying the report in Report Writer. I am not sure if it already has the table linked that contains the accounts but I am sure you could add the table if necessary. If you have access to CustomerSource then look it up in KnowledgeBase. "BS" wrote: > Hi > >...

Printing issue
Version: 2004 Operating System: Older version Arbitrarily whenever I print an Entourage message, the body of the message is now about quadruple line spaced. The message looks fine when I open it up but adds the line spacing when I go to print. A short 7 or 8 line message can now take 2-3 pages to print. Absolute waste of paper and can be very difficult to read! I didn't change any settings. This just 'happened'. But there must be something I can do to get it to print concisely. Thank you. ...

Printing user-defined fields for receiving in POP
Hello People, Is there a way to print, user-defined fields on Receivers @ the time Material Receipts? Regards, You can add the user-defined fields to the report with Report Writer. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com "Viol-8-r" wrote: > Hello People, > Is there a way to print, user-defined fields on Receivers @ the time > Material Receipts? > Regards, > > > > Thanks Mariano, "Mariano Gomez...

document printing problems
Having problems with printing worksheet Have set up to print on a xerox printer with a picture in the header and the data populated by links into the correct cells. prints perfect on the xerox printer. The moment I change to another printer the whole layout changes both in print preview and when printed out despite all paper and page settings being identical. Changes both the picture size and the cell layout. ...

How do I set up a multi-page org chart from an excel spreadsheet?
I am trying to figure out how to set up an Excel spreadsheet using multiple worksheets for each individual page of an organization chart. When I use the Org Chart Wizard it only does one page of the spreadsheet. Assuming there is no charge for your assistance... any information or samples you could provide would be GREATLY appreciated. Wy don't you have a hidden Excel page that contains ALL the other pages, and then run the Org Chart Wizard on that? "Martie" <Martie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BE7BE81A-ED09-4E1C-952B-061FFA05AF70@microsoft.co...

unwanted page breaks
Excel is automatically putting page breaks around every cell when I copy a worksheet. I amunable to move them or fix this by adjusting margins. Try going to "View", then "Page Break View". You should be able to adjust or delete from there. "bridget" wrote: > Excel is automatically putting page breaks around every cell when I copy a > worksheet. I amunable to move them or fix this by adjusting margins. If removing them using the approach suggested in the other post doesn't work, you may have a problem similar to what I just encountered...like ...