Multiple tocs and one repeated

I want to show a master toc for the entire document including the apps AND a
toc for the apps later on in the document where the apps are.  So there are
really 3 tocs in the document.  How to do?
--
Janet A.

See the section on "A partial table of contents" in
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/TOCSwitches.htm.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"Janet A. Thompson" <JanetA@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I want to show a master toc for the entire document including the apps AND
> toc for the apps later on in the document where the apps are.  So there
> are
> really 3 tocs in the document.  How to do?
> --
> Janet A.

0
Suzanne

How do I create a rent balance sheet for multiple units

multiple Archive Folders in file list
Outlook 2002: I suddenly have an additional archive folder in the file list. Not Archive1 or some variation, but two separate Archive folders. And I can't delete the new one. If I click on it, the cursor automatically jumps to the original Archive folder (the good one). But I can click on the subfolders and even delete some of the contents. What can I do to get rid of it? Do you see the extra archive.pst listed if you go into File | Data File Management? Can you remove it from there? -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answere...

Help plz..how to repeat rows below of a worksheet?
good day... having rpoblems right now on how to programmatically repeat rows belo a worksheet. can anybody plz help? thank -- vince ----------------------------------------------------------------------- vincez's Profile: http://www.officehelp.in/member.php?userid=565 View this thread: http://www.officehelp.in/showthread.php?t=130956 Posted from - http://www.officehelp.i Perhaps you could give more info -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "vincez" <vincez.2jvoq0@NoSpamPleaze.com> wrote in message news:vincez.2jvoq0@NoSpamPleaze.com... > ...

FROM address with multiple accounts wrong
Hi: I have the following email accounts setup in Outlook: user1@mydomain.com (set as default account) user2@mydomain.com user1@mywork.net Everything is POP/SMTP. I select different accounts to send. Here is the behaviour: If I send an email to anyone it always goes out as coming from user1@mywork.net , regardless of what email I chose to send from. (yes, I've checked the email settings in Outlook, all email addresses are correct--I even tried setting a reply address as well--no joy). So all my replies come back to user1@mywork.net. Weird thing is--I can only get the FROM address to sh...

one mailbox sending NDR, but message is being delivered
Clever People! Any chance you can help me on this, I have an XCHG2k3 Server with 5 mailboxes, all connect to POP3. One of the exchange mailboxes is sending a mailbox unknown (5.1.1) error to the sender, but is still delivering the message to the client inbox. This occurs for internal and external sources. The NDR is as follows: ********************* Reporting-MTA: dns;company.ltd.uk Received-From-MTA: dns;company.ltd.uk Arrival-Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 13:03:42 +0000 Final-Recipient: rfc822;firstname.surname@COMPANY.LTD.UK Action: failed Status: 5.1.1 ********************** Any ideas? Kat ...

How To Select Multiple Transactions At One Time
I would like to delete a block of transactions from an account in Money 2007 Plus Deluxe. Is there away to select multiple transactions and then delete all of them or must I do each one, "one-at-a-time" ? In microsoft.public.money, Snoopy328 wrote: >I would like to delete a block of transactions from an account in Money 2007 >Plus Deluxe. Is there away to select multiple transactions and then delete >all of them or must I do each one, "one-at-a-time" ? The later. You could get some kind of keyboard macro if you are doing really a lot of these. Otherwise, c...

Repeated request to enter user name and psw for pop3 account
Hi, Outlook asks me repeatedly to enter user name and psw for my pop3 account on pop.mail.yahoo.com I verified the user name and psw on Yahoo webmail and reentered the username and psw into outlook/email accounts. Still, every time it does send/receive, the window "Enter Network Password" pops up... Vista home premium SP1, office 2007 SP2 Thank you for your help. On 12/29/2009 10:46 AM, Erik wrote: > Hi, > Outlook asks me repeatedly to enter user name and psw for my pop3 > account on pop.mail.yahoo.com > I verified the user name and psw on Yahoo web...

Bank One Bill Pay
Hi, Money 2004 seems to recognize Bank One Bill Pay. Does anyone know if I can pay bills inside Money using Bank One Bill Pay service? Thanks, Geoffrey ...

Excel, RAND()....how can one avoid repetition?
Hi everyone, I am using RAND() but not much satisfied. I tried RAND()*RAND() instead! To my suprize, things are better. However, as you know, RAND()*RAND() will exclude visiting some values (Imagine a 2-D chart where X varies from 0 to 1, and so Y). How can I have access to RAND()'s SEED? Someone wrote me this: " Excel uses the classic Monte Carlo sampling method for generating the uniformly distributed random numbers. There is nothing wrong with this except that Monte Carlo sampling does not span the full space of interest unless you do a very large number of repetitions and you...

Multiple SMTP Domains #2
I have configured multiple smtp domains on exchange (2003, sp2, fe, be enviorment). i have configured another virutal http server with the host header of this domain so that it seperates the users from the other domain resources, ie. public folder and mailbox stores. however they can only logon when they use the smtp domain in the address.. https://webmail.mydomain.com/exchange/user@secondsmtpdomain.com whenthey log on using the forms based authentication they get a 404 page not found, if they use that specified url they can get in fine. any ideas?? thanks! "Gabe Matteson"...

Tabbed control and populating multiple subforms
I have a main form (frmAddProd) which contains a tabbed control with 2 pages. Each page contains a subform bound to the main form on fields: ProductionDate, Dept, and Shift. The subforms (sfmProdOp and sfmEmpProd) are not directly related to each other though. sfmProdOp is on page 0. sfmProdOp is in datasheet view. So the user enters data on the main form into ProductionDate, Dept, and Shift and hits the <enter> key which moves the cursor to the first field in sfmProdOp for more data entry. My problem: if at this point I select the 2nd tabbed page (page 1) which contains sfmEmpProd the...

conditional format multiple colours #2
not sure i understand about testing for a string? I undersand about using condtional fomat for 4 values , but I have possiblty of 8 Joh -- atme ----------------------------------------------------------------------- atmel's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1615 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27586 John, I mean that I am reading that the cell will contain say '0800 - 15:00', not a time value, so you test for a string not a number. If you have 8 it is probably best to use worksheet events. Here is an ...

how do I get data from an array into one cell (comma delimited)
looking for a way to query an array 3 cells by 3 cells (they have numeric data only) and return a value in a seperate cell that has all the numbers in the array (comma delimited) thanks If C1 thru E3 contain: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 then: =C1 & "," & D1 &","& E1 &","& C2 &","& D2 &","& E2 &","& C3 &","& D3 &","& E3 will return: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 -- Gary's Student "bb" wrote: > looking for a way to query an array 3 cells by 3 cell...

Display records one time only
Primary Key is ID and data is extracted by ClubID. Fields are ID, ClubID, StpMail, FNm, LNm, MI, AD1, CO, Cty, ST, ZP. Prompt asks for up to 5 ClubID's, but the resulting Dataset has duplicates (one ID may have been a member of all ClubID's) ClubID is a year value (i.e., 2007). How do I restrain the data so I don't end-up with Duplicate values? Thanks in advance for any suggestions. -- FirstVette52 No duplicate ID's regardless of the ClubID. -- FirstVette52 "FirstVette52" wrote: > Primary Key is ID and data is extracted by ClubID. Fi...

How do I display repeating text between worksheets only once on ta
Hi, I'm new to XLS and trying to work out how to display details from a XLS report I receive. I copy and paste the all details to a new work sheet. I want to display the names of the resources I'm tracking to a new work sheet. The catch is first cell (column a) starts blank first time this is run so I cant use vlookup as far as I can tell, Once the first name is displayed I then need it to skip this name as it repeats (sometimes) in the report - then display the next name and so on to each next free cell in the column. The 2nd time I run this I want any new names to be added to ...

Question on Restoring/Backing up Multiple Databases in Parallel
Hello's all. Assuming you have 2 Storage groups each with 3 mailbox stores. Is it possible to Simultaneously Backup up the Stores Or Simultaneously Restore the Stores? If so how would one go about doing this? I'm concerned more about the location of the "Temporary files" during the restore. Many thanks. Blue. No... The backup should be run against the entire storage group and the individual stores will be backed up sequentially.. Never restore more than one at a time. All the stores in the SG share the same transaction logs. I am not positive but you could probabl...

Copying one cell to muliple cells
Cell a1 is a date cell. Cells b1-b30 are date cells. What I am trying to do is every time that I enter a new date in Ai, I want it to go to a blank cell in b column and not over right the dates that are already there. A B 2/3/04 1/6/04 1/20/04 1/25/04 2/3/04 GW This would involve Event code behind your worksheet. Right-click on your sheet tab and "View Code" Copy/paste the code below into that sheet module. Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target ...

one public folder not showing up in OWA
I am upgrading our email system to Exchange 2003. I have setup replication on public folders and have already transferred one user to the new email server (administrator). I have also logged into this account on both the Outlook 2003 client as well as using the OWA in order to compare them. I have noticed in this process that one folder in particular (fax server) does not show up in OWA, but it does show up in Outlook 2003. This is the email address that all incoming faxes get sent to. I was wondering why there would be a difference between Outlook 2003 and OWA in viewing these folders? ...

Change format of one cell based on another
Hi. How do I change the format of one cell eg make the fill colour of cell A1 yellow, based on another eg if cell A4 is greater than 100%? Thanks. format...conditional formattin -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Thanks, but how do you reference another cell? >-----Original Message----- >format...conditional formatting > > >--- >Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ > >. > in conditional formatting under condition 1 select "formula is" and the put in the formula you wan -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com &q...

Multiple IF statement replacements?
I need some help and don't know if it will be possible to get it to do what I need. I am automating all my paperwork I do every morning and I need a cell on a worksheet to decypher people's initials and translate it to a name. here is a sample of what I have. =IF('INDIVIDUAL TARGET'!A21="DH","Diane",IF('INDIVIDUAL TARGET'!A21="LT","Lisa",IF('INDIVIDUAL TARGET'!A21="LB","Linda",IF('INDIVIDUAL TARGET'!A21="RN","Rae",IF('INDIVIDUAL TARGET'!A21="LM","Liz&q...

Trying to copy in a multiple page table
In Microsoft word I have a two column table that takes more than one page - I copied the whole thing and pasted it into Microsoft Publisher. I can't figure out how to do flow it over onto other pages. it is showing up only on one page and keeps going down and down so it won't print correctly. Any help? Thanks, Markis Markis Landis Gardner wrote: > In Microsoft word I have a two column table that takes > more than one page - I copied the whole thing and pasted > it into Microsoft Publisher. I can't figure out how to > do flow it over onto other pages. it is...

How does one App-local install MFCLOC for MFC80 and avoid Side-by-Side errors?
When one does app-local installs of applications using MFC80, we see the following Side-by-Side error messages in the Application event log: Resolve Partial Assembly, Microsoft.VC80.MFCLOC, The referenced assembly is not installed on your system. Generate Activation Context, C:\Program Files\Application\Microsoft.VC80.MFC\MFC80.DLL, The operation completed successfully. We've tried to put the redistributable Microsoft.VC80.MFCLOC folder from VS 2005 both under the \Program-Files\Application as well as under \Program-Files\Application\Microsoft.VC80.MFC, to no effect. The application wo...

combination charts
I wish to create a combination bar/line chart using five columns of data - four to be bar on the primary y axis and one to be line on the secondary y axis. The chart wizard defaults to three bar and two line. Double clicking on the line chart in question brings up the format data series dialog box and allows me to change from seconary to primary axis. However this is still a line chart and not a bar chart. Can anyone help? Hi, You can right click the line series and from the context menu pick Chart Type and select the bar chart type that you want. With combination charts it is normall...

check for two fields instead of one
I found a link via this forum to Prevent dupes entered by a form http://www.databasedev.co.uk/duplicates.html It works great!!! However I need help in making it check two fields instead of one. The below code checks for a duplicate record with a specific dtID. i.e. Jun07=6 dtID I have many project with this dtID. I need it to check for the DtID and ProjectID. To make sure there is not a dupe for ProjectID=4 with DtID =6. I am desperate for help Please help. I am just learing VBA, and I am no so good yet. Private Sub ReportDtID_BeforeUpdate(Cancel As Integer) Dim DtID As String ...

multiple or changing colours in a data table on an excel chart fo.
We are trying to have the "negative" numbers in a data table (under the chart) show in red, like the data series, but seem unable to alter the format unless it is for all data. (we're trying to highlight or bring attention to the negative variances) The data labels will follow the excel font's but the data table does not appear to. Any suggestions? Kerri, Unfortunately the formatting options for data tables are fairly limited. As a result, it's not possible to apply different font formatting to different cells or rows within any one data table. If you are usi...