Microsoft Office and Stunent 2007

I have used Microsoft Office & Student for 3 years, recently I must have done
something that changed the settings on the main/blank page of word.
I now have the page numbers not at the right, left or centre and the tabs
are totally off.
Is there a way I can rest this function? My previous documents are OK
however the new ones are all off. Help
--
cc

The issue, which is a bit hard to understand from your message, will
probably be overcome if your follow the instructions in the article "Why is
my "Blank Document" not blank?” at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/BlankDocNotBlank.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"cc" <cc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have used Microsoft Office & Student for 3 years, recently I must have
> done
> something that changed the settings on the main/blank page of word.
> I now have the page numbers not at the right, left or centre and the tabs
> are totally off.
> Is there a way I can rest this function? My previous documents are OK
> however the new ones are all off. Help
> --
> cc

0
Doug

FW: Try on this corrective update for Microsoft Internet Explorer
--kzavjzdusjxxsqxbg Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="vijyzzxjokocbrtm"; type="multipart/alternative" --vijyzzxjokocbrtm Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="oasndhkeaqhh" --oasndhkeaqhh Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Client this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three new vulnerabilities. Install now to protec...

change "save location" in MS Word 2007
I wish to change the save location to "my documents." It can't be done. If you browse and click to get the correct location, Word won't save it. If you type it in, Word says "access denied" when you try to save. Please advise. And I'm not even going to ask why Microsoft changed this option. I've yet to find a change in Word 2007 that is helpful. I also haven't found any helpful changes in Word 2007, but I think I know how to do what you're asking. Click on the Office button and select "Word Options." Click on "Adva...

Office 2007 calender date is wrong
My office 2007 calender is one month off. It shows todays date as January 29, 2010. How can I fix this? -- rhamilton ------------------------------------------------------------------------ rhamilton's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/168708.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/office-setup/1287401.htm http://forums.techarena.in Is your computer set to the correct date? For example, using Windows XP: Control Panel > Date and Time. Daddy "rhamilton" <rhamilton.43yujb@DoNotSpam.com> wrote in message news:rhamilton.43yuj...

Backing up to USB drive with Money 2007 Deluxe
Hello - this topic has been mentioned in several threads, but I haven't seen anything that seems to solve it. Like some other folks, I have a large (4 Gb) USB drive. It happens to be my L: drive. I am using WinXP Pro. My settings for my scheduled backup are: * Perform scheduled backups every 7 days * Write the file to L:\MS-Money Backups\ * Ask me is checked * Compress is checked * Keep only the last 3 backups When the scheduled backup runs, it tells me the disk is full and to insert another disk. The backup file is small, less than 2 Mb. Any ideas? Thanks! The only solution is to m...

Exchange 2007
I recently delted a TON of stuff, and also moved mail out of users mailbox. However, my database stays the same size at 25 Gig. I heard not to run EDBUTIL unless there is a problem. How else can I make the database recoginze these changes? It has been a few days already and no change on the database, even with the deleted mailboxes, moved mail and deleted items.... "Brian Z" <phillyfunnyguy@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:uwBTWVtjKHA.4048@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... >I recently delted a TON of stuff, and also moved mail out of users mailbox. >However, my ...

outlook 2007 archive problem
Dear All, I found that I cant archive all the e-mail which base on the time setting, because the archive time is arrcoding to modify time but not send/receive time. I would like to ask can I change the archive time from modify date to send/receive date? Thx a Lot~~~ No can do "er" <er@er.com> wrote in message news:104623E8-E56D-429C-8527-1BABF217305F@microsoft.com... > Dear All, > > I found that I cant archive all the e-mail which base on the time setting, > because the archive time is arrcoding to modify time but not send/receive > time. > I would ...

Microsoft Office for Teachers and Students
Is it compatible with Windows Me? I notice on the site that describes it, it says it interfaces Windows 97, Windows 2000 and something else (can't remember), but did n't mention Windows Me. What am I to think? I want to get it, but how do I foind out Karen Hi Karen! Yes! -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia njharker@optusnet.com.au Excel and Word Function Lists (Classifications, Syntax and Arguments) available free to good homes. "Karen" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:042FEAD7-9072-4219-BE0E-A6BFD505DE61@microsoft.com...

Microsoft Outlook PST Problems Help
Good Day Folks, I am having a rather huge problem with my Outlook PST File. Everytime I pull mail I get an error code 0x80040119 which relates back to the corrupted Outlook file. Microsoft site only recommends that I run the Inbox repair tool which I already ran and it hasn't detected any errors. The problem is everytime I try to pull e-mail I get an error saying no. of messages couldn't be retrieved from server. This usually hapens when the connection to the server is lost due to server or network problems. Now... how can I reslove this? I tried Compacting my PST File, copy...

office 2007
We used the office assistant for several program with office xp. Is there something like the office assistant in 2007 that we can use to create balloons & respond to users requests? TIA -- _______________________________ In Christ's matchless name ted & colleen n6trf kc6rue There's Microsoft Agent, but I don't know if it is available any more or if it works with Office 2007. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.accessmvp.com "ted" <n6trf@arrl.net> wrote in message news:eefqhpZ%23HHA....

How do I insert Appendixes into a Word 2007 document?
I am creating a policy manual with an automatic table of contents and must have a set of appendices. If you are referring to appendix numbering, the general principles are the same as they were for Word 2003. See http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/numbering/NumberingAppendixes.html. To customize heading numbering in Word 2007, place the insertion point in the first Heading 1 paragraph of the document, and then click Home tab | Multilevel List | Define New Multilevel List. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "Donald Hardin" <Donald Hardin@discussions.micros...

I'm using office 2007 but can't open docx file from another user
I'm using Office 2007 but just realized that I can't open docx files or powerpoint files sent by another user using 2007. However, when they saved it in Word 2003 format, I could read. Why is that? Any advice? Thanks What happens when you try to open them? Do you get an error message? What does it say (exactly please)? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "daniel" <daniel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:295F138C-C596-4313-8814-9302C11B5EBF@microsoft.com... ...

How do I make a leaflet in microsoft publisher?
How do i make a leaflet in microsoft publisher? hazzathelight <hazzathelight@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > How do i make a leaflet in microsoft publisher? Using a template, or starting from scratch. It's your decision. There is training at http://office.microsoft.com, tutorials at http://www.publishermvps.com, and help files available by clicking the Help button. If you have Publisher 2000 or earlier, or Publisher 2002 deluxe, you will have a lovely product manual which will tell you lots of useful information about how to design well, as ...

Changing NT account password from Microsoft Outlook 2000
Hi Guys, We run Exchange 5.5 on Windows NT and use Outlook 2000 as our mail client. I'll like to know the best way to change passwords from within Microsoft Outlook. -- Buchi Email Administrator "=?Utf-8?B?QnVjaGk=?=" <Buchi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:D16784BD-2C74-42A6-9AC3-80EEDD63C933@microsoft.com: > We run Exchange 5.5 on Windows NT and use Outlook 2000 as our mail > client. I'll like to know the best way to change passwords from within > Microsoft Outlook. Why? I wouldn't recommend doing this. Regards, -- Arlo Clizer Exchange ...

microsoft money 2000--upgrade to vsn 2006
I have been using Msft Money vsn 2000 for many years. When I upgraded to a new HP Computer last year, it came with Msft Money 2006 installed. Is it possible, using the data disk that was made for close of 2006 business year, to transfer the information to Money 2006? If it is necessary to re-install data, I might un-install Money 2006 and re-install Money 2000. All replies, opinions, info, etc. welcomed! Aaron In microsoft.public.money, aaronep@pacbell.net wrote: >I have been using Msft Money vsn 2000 for many years. When I >upgraded to a new HP Computer last year, it came ...

assigning a formula to a picture
In Excel 97-2003, one could copy a range as a picture, paste it on another sheet, select the picture, and then type = and select the original range, thus linking the picture back to the original range. Any change one then did to the original range then appears in the picture. I just tried to do this in Excel 2007 and could not do so. Is this a feature that has been removed? If not, how do you do it?! Thanks for any help. Bob Flanagan See this example http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#non-contiguous -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm "Robert ...

how can i report to microsoft a bug that i foubd in Word 2007
MS Office 2007 - Word - Tracking Changes Bug: 1º Step: Turn off "track changes"; 2º Step: Insert text: Normal text. The word "deleted" will be changed by "inserted". 1. This item will remain intact; 2. This item will be changed with the item 4; 3. The word "before" will be changed by the word "after";” 4. This item will be changed with the item 2. 3º Step: Turn on "track changes" and make changes to the text (change “deleted” by “inserted”, move the line (item) 2 after the line (item 4), move the line wit...

Ms Project Pro 2007 can't connect to the server
Dear all, I am working on Ms Project Server 2007 (not using sharepoint). The server is set up and working (tested with different machines). I recently encounter some problem to connect a new computer. I have a message informing that Ms Project can not connect to the server. Here is the list of action made during the installation : 1/ Ms Project Professional 2007 2/ upgrade to SP 2. project2007sp2-kb953326-fullfile-en-us.exe- 3/ SQLServer2005_ASOLEDB9.msi 4/ owc11.exe -> office web component 11 5/ PJClient.cab & 1033\pjcintl.cab following the KB818046: http://suppo...

How to make ticket numbers in Publisher 2007?
I�m going to make som servicecards in A5. On the servicecards I must ticketnumbers. How do I make this automaticly?? Yhank you in advance. Yours Dan Andersen - www.dbamott.dk Create a database with your numbers and other information, use mail merge. What are the dimensions of your service cards? A5? When you mail merge you can only have one card on your screen for the merge to be successful. Help here Mail, e-mail, and catalog merge http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/publisher/CH100502901033.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews...

How can I create a Visio timeline from a Microsoft Project file?
Can a Microsoft Project file be used to generate a timeline in Visio? If so, which versions of each program would I need? And by timeline, I don't mean Gaant chart. I mean the timelines that I can manually create in Visio using the Timeline Shapes stencil. "Suzie" <SB29@mdahospital.com> wrote in message news:e5nU7f#7DHA.1052@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Can a Microsoft Project file be used to generate a timeline in Visio? If so, > which versions of each program would I need? > > This from v2003pro timeline help, your mileage may vary Import Project da...

Office 2008
Whenever I try to use Entourage to connect to my .Mac email account it wont go through. It might be an Apple problem but I just wanted to see if anyone else had this problem. -Hayden > This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3285155609_276685 Content-type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit Here is an image of the error. On 2/6/08 3:0007 0PMEST, in article C3CF7BF7.2C6%hwhitfield3@mac.com, "Hayden Whitfield" <hwhitfield3@mac.com> w...

Word 2007
Hello, It would help to get the final word on this from Microsoft, but in Word 2007. Is there anyway to control the indent on automatic numbered lists? I would prefer for all automatic numbered lists to be flush to the left side like a normal paragraph. Thanks so much for any response! The only way to control this is to apply a style with the desired settings. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "ITNoob101" <ITNoob101@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0892C274-0993-46BE-9A...

Outlook 2007 Send/Receive sound clip
Hi Peeps, Each time outlook send/receives and completes a task it plays a very brief clicking sound bite (I think its a windows sound but im not sure). I have two email accounts so the clip plays 4 times in quick succession; once for send and once for receive for each account every five minutes. I'd like to know how to turn it off as it's driving me crazy! Thanks in advance! ...

How do I recover Outlook 2007 email from a corrupted Windows profi
I am running Windows Vista and using Outlook 2007. I had a corrupted Windows profile and had to create a new Windows user profile. Can someone tell me how to find my Outlook email and settings and all files and folders in my old profile and move it to my new profile? Thanks for your help imgib1 wrote: > I am running Windows Vista and using Outlook 2007. I had a corrupted Windows > profile and had to create a new Windows user profile. Can someone tell me how > to find my Outlook email and settings and all files and folders in my old > profile and move it to my new pro...

AutoReply
How do I create an automated process (e.g., using the Rules Wizard) to AutoReply to email message when I am out of the office? Thanks! see http://www.slipstick.com/rules/autoreply.htm -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Steve Forrestor" <gfr92y@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:r8GdnXImnf8-vw_cRVn-rA@comcast.com... > How do I create an automated process (e.g., using the Rules Wizard) to > AutoReply to email message...

Help with Office Outlook
I recently changed from Windows Mail to Office Outlook 2007 on my Vista Home premium System. Everything is working as I believe it should. There is one thing however, which I find time-consuming and annoying but perhaps I am not using the right sequence. With Windows Mail, I can open an incoming message and, when I finish reading it, I can go on to the next message (already opened) just by pressing a "down arrow" on the tool bar. There is no such arrow in Outlook 2007 and to read the next message, I have to go back to the message list and start over again to select a...