I want to maker a program for a retirement party. I need a guide

I am creating a program for a retirement dinner and party

Fixed Asset Trial Balance Report Needed
GP needs a Trial Balance Report that will total the account level detail of the Fixed Assets so that we can tie FA to the GL accounts. Something similar to the AP Historical Trial Balance Report, that you could run with detail or summary information. We are currently running a Smart List report of detail transactions in FA and then summarizing it in Excel. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the butt...

2003 Deligate issue urgent help needed!
Help! We are doing an Exchange 5.5 to 2003 Intra-org migration. We're not upgrading the NT4 domain, but have created a fresh 2003 domain with 2 way trust. We have run ADMT first (migrate user wizard with SIDhistory). I have got the following issue An existing non-migrated 5.5 user cannot access a migrated user via delegate access, BUT it works the other way around (i.e a migrated user can access an existing non-migrated user. We noticed that the self right was not present in the mailbox rights (just the NT4 and the AD account with full mailbox permissions, is this correct?). Tried to a...

Migration from Goldmine to CRM 3.0 with Scribe insight help needed
Ok, we are doing a migration from Goldmine 6.5 Corporate Edition to CRM 3.0. I took the advice of numerous posts and purchased Scribe insight for the data migration. There is very little for instructions for this software. I am getting the Error Number 104 "Error opening data source GoldMineAdapter.Database." Any ideas what this problem may be? I Thank you for any help, and i will try not to post too many stupid questions about this :) Rodney please feel free to respond: rhall;at;salient;dot;com Hi Rodney, I am Scribe certified and I use Scribe many times but I have not ge...

Program still won't run on win98 after successfully compiling on win98 machine
Hello and thanks for helping. I have been developing a program on a win98 computer but then switched to a w2k computer for a while. Now I have to go back to the win98 computer and support the program on other win98 computers. Problem is, when I reinstalled VC++, cleaned then rebuilt all, then executed, the following 2 dialog boxes appeared: 1)"Error starting program" "Program appears to be corrupt" 2) "Microsoft Visual C++" "Incorrect format (win32 error 11)" this same project, when compiled for win98 3 months ago, worked fine. This same project...

Wanted: Install & Config Course Notes v1.2
I know I can get them from MBS, but I only need the chapter on Data Migration! Anyone on here want to sell their notes? Thanks. Matt "nordberg" <nordberg_73@warm-mail.com> wrote in message news:O72dm5BjEHA.2052@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > I know I can get them from MBS, but I only need the chapter on Data > Migration! Anyone on here want to sell their notes? > > Thanks. > Matt Are you kidding. I don't even know whether such a thing would be allowed, within terms of copyrights. The answer should be most definitely no. There is a free data migration guide...

Need Microsoft Access to run on my Mac Powerbook
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) I've been told I need to buy Virtual PC for my Mac and then Microsoft Office 2008 (for the PC, which includes ACCESS) in order to use MS Access for a college course I'm taking. I do believe that once I get Virtual PC, I could get MS Access as a temporary free download for 60 days. My questions: 1. is the above info correct? 2. where do I get Virtual PC for my Mac? cost? 3. Is Virtual PC easy to use or will I need to buy a book to explain it to me? 4. How about ease-of-use of Microsoft Access? Thank you to whomever can give me some ...

Excel Headers & Footer Editing Program
Does anyone know of a program where I could open an excel file and ad alternating headers and footers? Excel really sucks when it comes t this, and inserting the headers and footers manually is a nightmare. tried pagemaker but didn't have much success. Any help i appreciated. Thanks, Chri -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

How can I set up a program 8 by 11 folding the sheet in quarters
I am trying to print a church progam with one sheet of paper making four pages by folding the sheet in quarters. I have not figured out how to set this up with pubisher. -- Imanuker Imanuker wrote: > I am trying to print a church progam with one sheet of > paper making four pages by folding the sheet in quarters. > I have not figured out how to set this up with pubisher. ================================ This may be what you are seeking. Go to...Blank Publications / Side Fold Card or Top Fold Card. -- ******John Inzer******** **MS Picture It! MVP** *****Digital Image****** H...

want to draw electrical schematics in Visio
Where do i find electrical schematic symbols for Visio? I would like to be able to create simple schematics for my clients. If you have Visio 2007Pro they should be included, otherwise have a look at Paul Herber's site: http://www.electronics.sandrila.co.uk/ "George@fusionsecurity" wrote: > Where do i find electrical schematic symbols for Visio? I would like to be > able to create simple schematics for my clients. ...

Want to use IListEditor not LBEditor
Hello, I am relatively new to .Net, and I was trying to use a ListBoxCtrl in my project. I went into the properties and realized that some of the properties were different then what I was expecting. Originally I was using the IListEditor and in this project, I am using the LBEditor for my control. I hope that made sense. What I would like to do is use the IListEditor which I was using earlier in my older projects, as opposed to this LBEditor. thanks Jon wrote: > Hello, I am relatively new to .Net, and I was trying to use a > ListBoxCtrl in my project. I went into the properties a...

Colored cells are showing white on screen, want to see color?
I have sheet cells that I know are colored, but they show white on my system, and print grayscale, while showing their true colors on other office systems.... Does this article help http://support.microsoft.com/d��efault.aspx?kbid=320531 Changes to fill color and fill pattern are not displayed in Office programs -- HTH Bob Phillips "dean" <dean@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B1990525-1D7B-4E94-9653-80074F9AAEFD@microsoft.com... > I have sheet cells that I know are colored, but they show white on my system, > and print grayscale, while showing ...

domain upgrade path... need comments please
current config: NT server domain 100+ users. 1 PDC, 1 BDC, 1 server running exchange 5.5 we need to upgrade this to server 2003 AD domain w/ exchange 2003 without missing a beat. the final config will have 2 active directory DC's, and one member server running exchange. any thoughts on this? if possible we like to NOT run OS installs as upgrades. we are buying new servers and would like to more or less configure the new domain and exchange installation off line, away from the current network. with this method, is there a simple way to migrate over all user accounts and exchange mailbox...

i need an example of a hourly and weekely pay sheet
i need to create a paysheet that will allow me to pay my employees per hour. "azure" <azure@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8DD3F54C-3077-4D5E-B4C4-011DE0F73901@microsoft.com... > i need to create a paysheet that will allow me to pay my employees per hour. So, what you need then is:- EmployeeName, HoursWorked, HourlyRate, TotalPay where TotalPay = HoursWorked*HourlyRate ...

Help creating a recital program book/several pages w/pictures and
I am creating a recital program book. It will be a 8 1/2 x 11 book with pictures, text and advertising and it will be in color. Over the years others who have created this book have just simply used the "publications for print" and other sources and the book hasn't been all that great (only the pub for print pages were good). Since I will be working on it, I want it to be great! I was assuming when I began this project that there was something already set up to help me create a multi-page book, but I am not finding it. I need something that I can create simil...

3rd Party product problem
We've installed MC2's Advanced Intercompany Transactions on the recommendation of a consultant we used years ago in ver. 6. It's been fine and serves us well. I just added some companies about a week ago and everything looked fine until we tried to issue checks. When I call up the window (Purchasing/Transaction Entry) in one of the new companies, it looks fine, in the other, it the labels for the fields look like their displaying over one another. It's like 2 windows are trying to come up at the same time. Not sure whether it's a system problem, a setup/security pro...

NEED ALL FUNCTIONS BY SIZE (LIQUOR-WINE BUSINESS)
i am in the liquor business and everything we do is by SIZE. it would be great to have a data base field for Size. track sales by size discount formula by size( if x size and x quantity then % discount) etc. or is there a way to do this i am not aware of? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "...

need to recover contacts
Recently I had to rebuild my PC but b4 I did I made a ghost image of my C: drive, I have re installed outlook 2003 BUT after importing my *.pst file I have lost all my contacts/address book, I noticed that I have a *.nk2 file in my ghost image, are the contacts in this file? If so how do I get them back into outlook? Contacts are in the PST file, not the NK2 file. First, never import a PST, just reuse it. Second, clarify what you mean. Contacts and the address book are not the same thing. Which is missing? I would expect the address book to be empty because you imported your PST and cor...

Query Needed 01-04-10
A sample of my data table looks as so: Underlying ID StrikePrice AAPL APVA10C155.00 155 AAPL APVM10P155.00 155 AAPL APVA10C160.00 160 AAPL APVM10P160.00 160 AAPL APVA10C165.00 165 AAPL APVM10P165.00 165 AAPL APVD10C160.00 160 AAPL APVP10P160.00 160 AAPL APVD10C165.00 165 AAPL APVP10P165.00 165 AAPL APVD10C155.00 155 AAPL APVP10P155.00 155 AAPL APVB10C155.00 155 AAPL APVN10P155.00 155 AAPL APVB10C160.00 160 AAPL APVN10P160.00 160 AAPL APVB10C165.00 165 AAPL APVN10P165.00 165 GS GPYA10C155.00 155 GS GPYM10P155.00 155 GS GPYA10C160.00 160 GS GPYM10P160.00 160 ...

Windows Terminal Server 2008 / non-clients need to access internet
I have a terminal server environment. I have access points all over the school. I would like visitors to be able to access the internet but in order to get on you have to open a session. How do I get it shared to non-client pcs? -- rubantin ------------------------------------------------------------------------ rubantin's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/190718.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/windows-server-help/1311934.htm http://forums.techarena.in Hello rubantin, "How do I get it shared to non-client pcs?" Do you mean with ...

Error When Sending Email from another program???
I am having trouble when I am sending email from Outlook 2000 using another program. I get an error of there is another program trying to send email on your behalf would you like to continue if you keep pressing yes it will send all the emails, but I don't want to push yes no 200 times if I am sending a bulk mailing via this other program how can I take this setting off? Please respond as soon as possible. Thank you, Jason Suchon See the following links... http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup.htm http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/admin.htm "Jason Suchon" &l...

I want to calculate 3 different % from the same cell
I am making an invoice that will figure a discount for a certain amount of sale, all from the same cell, if the subtotal is < 500 then they will get no discount, if it is > 500 they will get a 5%, and if it is > 750 they will get a 10% discount, what formula do i use?? -- cardfan057 You don't say what you want if the amount is exactly 500 or 750 but try: =A1*(1-((A1>=750)+(A1>=500))*5%) -- HTH Sandy In Perth, the ancient capital of Scotland sandymann2@mailinator.com Replace@mailinator.com with @tiscali.co.uk "cardfan057" <cardfan057@discussions.micro...

I need a sample of Students Database, 2003 Format Please.
I have Office 2003 installed on my machine. I need a copy of Students Database Sample downloaded from http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/TC012253551033.aspx?pid=CT101428361033 and can not view it since I do not have Office 2007. Could anyone out there with Office 2007 download it, convert it to Office 2003 and email it to me please? Thank you, Adnan "Adnan" <te_adnani@hotmail.com(donotspam)> wrote in message news:23765D0A-F084-4F47-B17D-0B10BBC5CF9D@microsoft.com... >I have Office 2003 installed on my machine. I need a copy of Students > Database Sample ...

Open From From SubForm Help Needed
I have a sub form (subfrmOrderStatus) that has a data source of a query (qryOrderStatus) that shows all a list of all open orders. I want to be able to double click on any row in this dataview and have the Order Form(frmOrders) open up to show the specific order number that I just clicked on. Can anyone guide me in the right direction on how to accomplish this? Thanks Terry Terry wrote: >I have a sub form (subfrmOrderStatus) that has a data source of a query >(qryOrderStatus) that shows all a list of all open orders. I want to be >able to double click on any row in this datav...

I need to chart some data points!
I am trying to chart two columns from a .csv file. In the Chart Wizard. When it gets to the Data Range, the field is blank. So I high lite the two columns again, and try to hit next button. Microsoft excel says, "A formula in this worksheet contains one or more invalid references. Verify that formulas contain a valid path, workbook, range name, and cell reference. It won't chart my data. What should I do? Is it 2003 excel fault? If I try to chart a .xml file with the same steps and it works. Also out of the high lited columns; Data Range field is already filled in corre...

does global catalog server need ncacn_http for rpc if you have exch 2003?
if you are running exchange 2003 sp2 do you still need to add the ncacn_http settings in the registry of each global catalog servers? On Wed, 4 Apr 2007 09:01:55 -0400, "Gary M" <garym_jacksonfurniture(removespam)@hotmail.com> wrote: >if you are running exchange 2003 sp2 do you still need to add the ncacn_http >settings in the registry of each global catalog servers? > > You do not need to enter them yourself. Converting the box to an FE and then making it an RPC FE will make all the necessary changes. "Mark Arnold [MVP]" <mark@mvps.org> wro...