i forgot how to make my business card insert for word documents?

i had to restore my software and I read somewhere how to have my salutation
on my word docs into a buisness card insert, can anyone help?

Insert page from other file
How can I insert a single page from another file? This is possible in PowerPoint under' Insert - Slides from Files' but there is nothing similar in Publisher. Copy and paste -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "sophie" <sophie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1F40EF9A-D833-4FB7-AFAF-AC51F8753EDA@microsoft.com... > How can I insert a single page from another file? This is possible in > PowerPoint under' Insert - Slides from Files' but there is nothing similar &...

Embedded word doc changed to image-need to change back to word.
I have an embedded word document that misteriously changed into an image. This image is not a word doc converted into a picture (i.e. like I convert an embedded word doc by right clicking and selecting 'image object', 'covert', and then select to activate as a word doc.) but an actual image as if I inserted a picture. Need to turn the image back into a word doc so I can recover my work. It would also be nice to figure out how I am changing to an image, amost seems like a bug since it has randomly happened twice. ...

Opening Word attachments
I am having users that are having problems opening Word attachments. The hourglass just spins forever and then usually a couple of days later it opens with no problem. ...

anyway to make outlook to execute some vbs or js script for complex filtering
or would I have to make use of .net? at this place there is no .net implemented Maybe the outlook vba group might be a better place to post "MSDN newsgroup" <NoOne@allMailSunken.net> wrote in message news:%23Mp53SYEKHA.4184@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > or would I have to make use of .net? > > at this place there is no .net implemented > "MSDN newsgroup" <NoOne@allMailSunken.net> wrote in message news:%23Mp53SYEKHA.4184@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > or would I have to make use of .net? > > at this place there is no .net implemented mic...

Copy html table to word not keeping settings
I want to copy a html table to a word programatically. I have manage to get to a point where the table is pasted. But the paste is not the same as if i would use Ctrl+V or Edit/Paste. For merged cells the font settings are not kept. Is there a way to keep the settings for merged cells? Or a way to paste the html table in a word like the Ctrl+C/Ctrl+V does? ...

Resize a document
Hello, I would like to resize a publisher document 8.5 x 11...to 7 x 9 without disrupting the layout. Any ideas? Hi Tina (anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com), in the Microsoft� newsgroups you posted: || Hello, I would like to resize a publisher document 8.5 x || 11...to 7 x 9 without disrupting the layout. Any ideas? The only options really are to: 1. Create a new publication with the sizes you prefer. 2. Change the page size of your publication, then select all objects on the page, group them, then resize as a group. Items such as text and text in tables will not resize properly. You w...

AutoFormat not working in Word 2007 in Windows 7
I have just installed the Office 2007 suite on Windows 7 Professional, 64-bit edition. Almost everything works well, but I noticed that when I type quotes, Word 2007 is not automatically converting them from straight quotes to curly quotes. I have went into the Word Options and tried the setting both ways, but it makes no difference. I have made absolutely no changes to this installation, and this problem does not occur on my Windows Vista and Windows XP machines. The computer is virus-free (I have an antivirus solution running, I don't go to shady sites to begin with...

How to make Unique coloumn in Excel sheet ?
I want to make one coloumn in excel sheet as unique, so no entry is repeated in that particular column. See http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal07.html on this. HTH. Best wishes Harald "V JHANJI" <V JHANJI@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i melding news:5D9465E8-EE69-4D59-8BD7-B0115D09145C@microsoft.com... > I want to make one coloumn in excel sheet as unique, so no entry is repeated > in that particular column. Hi check out http://www.cpearson.com/excel/NoDupEntry.htm for detailed instructions on how to do this. Cheers JulieD "V JHANJI" <V JHANJI...

inserting
How do you insert more than one row at a time? Hi just select some rows before inserting rows -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "aSussertown" <DROPsussertown@adelphia.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:roednbCg9PBJpA_cRVn-tg@adelphia.com... > How do you insert more than one row at a time? > > Select as many rows as you wish to insert by clicking on the row number and dragging down. It doesn't matter if the rows have data or not. XL will count the selection and insert that number of rows, starting at the row number you first clicked on. -- HTH, RD =...

Lost ability in MSWord to make ANY changes to ANY document
Somehow when I open a document in Word, it will not let me do anything other than open the document, print and close, everything else come up 'faded'- I can't even make changes anymore, and i've tried restoring my system to an earlier date, but nothing- Version of Word? If it's 2007 and someplace on the screen it says something about "This modification is not allowed because selection is locked", it could be that you've been using a trial version that's now expired or you haven't properly activated your full version. -- Cheers! Gor...

MAPI Failure message using 2007 word
-- JOHN HASKINS I keep getting this error message when I try to send a document from Word 2007 to my Outlook Email Client, which is my default email setup. I followed the recommended steps that help feature suggested, but that did not work by saving the document then closing and also closing Outlook, which was when word would restart it would start a new MAPI Session. No Go! What much I do. All other applications and software allow me to send to my email client except Office. ...

a document has gone in compatibility mode how do I get it back
I lost a couple of documents that I had saved and was changing the saved title and as I have said the document has gone into compatibility and I cant get it back. ...

Make your site eazy to use.
A year or two ago I use to be able to get on CustomerSource very eazily and get information and articles I needed. Now it took me 15 minutes just to sign on. Then I could not find an article about opening a new year or closing 2005. How simple should something that basic be? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreade...

How do you search within a document?
I am woundering how you search with in a saved document. I want to make a spread sheet for my buisness on my supplies, my cost, and my mark up cost but there is over 200 so I was woundering how i can go into this saved document and just type in the item I am looking for and have it pop up with out having to scroll throu the list? The first thing you should look at is Data>Filter. It may well do everything you want. If you need more help, post back. Regards, Fred "Me2020" <Me2020@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A6B20D94-EBC2-49E6-9E4F-127...

Creating an AD account don't make the mailbox in exch2K3
Hi, I don't understand what's happening. When I create a new account in AD, it no longer creates the mailboxes in exchange 2003. It was working a week ago... It asks me if I also want to create a mailbox, I answer YES and ... no mailbox. Please help me, I must create this mailbox quickly since a new employee arrived and my boss doesn't understand why the mail is not set yet. I believe that the mailbox is actually created only after the first message is sent to it or there is a first logon. So if you are looking for it and you do not see it, this may be the cause. Frank &qu...

Hide Quck Parts in Word 2007
Hi, Is it possible to hide empty quick parts in word 2007? I am populating quick parts from a sharepoint list (wss 3.0) and some of the fields in this list are not rquired and the field names are showing when the metadata is empty. http://www.moss2007.be/blogs/vandest/archive/2009/12/03/configure-word-2007-content-controls-with-empty-placeholder-text.aspx ...

Scanning a business card into outlook
Is there a software package or tool that can allow a business card to be scanned into outlook? You might want to check google for possibilities. Some card scanners come with software to create vCards. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Scott K asked: | Is there a software package or tool that can allow a | business card to be scanned into outlook? ...

When printing, how do I keep a letter-sized document from expandi.
I have set up a landscape, letter-sized document in MS Pbulisher. But every time I try and print it, it expands the document to a legal-sized doc. Please help!!! Check your printer settings inside Publisher. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "godovino" <godovino@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6AEC49BF-CBCA-4F05-932C-034B008D6472@microsoft.com... >I have set up a landscape, letter-sized document in MS Pbulisher. But >every > time I try and print it, it expands the document to a legal-sized doc. > > Please help!!! Could ...

How to reopen and make changes to a closed contract
I have been reading the blog from ms dynamics team about opening and changing a closed appointment: http://blogs.msdn.com/crm/archive/2007/03/08/how-to-reopen-a-closed-appointment-and-make-changes-to-the-file.aspx I'm trying to do the same thing with a contract. the code I used is almost the same. I changed "Appointment" with "Contract" and the state and state Reason: state code : ' <ContractState>Active</ContractState>'+ state Reason: ' <ContractStatus>3</ContractStatus>'+ see also http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/a...

inserting object
i try to insert pdf file to my excel file in Insert>Object>Create from file>Browse the pdf file there an message appear when opening the inserted file-"Cannot start the source application for this object" What does it means? Do you have Adobe Reader install on your machine. If not that is wha the message is taking about. The insert object needs the applicatio that created or that can read the file you are attempting to insert. HT -- Case ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Casey's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.ph...

Make Outlook 2003 & MSN Calendar interwined
I just installed Microsoft Outlook 2003 Live. When I call up the calendars, I can't mesh any of my calendars - MSN Calendar nor Hotmail Calendar. I was hoping that the info I had on my desktop 2003 would be transfered to both or one of the calendars on the web. In the past, I was able to sync my desktop with the hotmail calendar. Therefore, no matter where I am in the worls I can see my calandar. I am assuming you should be able to do that with 2003 Live and Outlook Connector. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions w...

insert a link/shortcut to a file on comuter in a contact window
I am trying to add a link or shortcut to a file on my computer in a contact window, in the lower window of the contact When I drag a file in that box it actualy creats a copy in a certain folder in Microsoft, but then its hard to find the file I want to Insert only a Link or shrtcut to the file. Can anyone have an idea? pl;ace your cursor in the white window of the Contact. Then Insert | File, single click the file you want and use the tiny drop down arrow, bottom right corner to select: Insert as Hyperlink. "Jacob" <info@kohn.ca> wrote in message news:O5g%23hYD2G...

Inserting word 'merge field' into Excel
I have data in Word merge fields that I need to put in an Excel table. Each Word file is exactly the same and there are a few hundred files. If I can't do this direct to a spreadsheet, can I do it through Access? ...

Can't open office documents from my emails until word is openned f
When I try to open a word document or excel spreadsheet that is saved as an attachement to an email, I get the message: Windows cannot find ‘c:/users/mona/appdata/local\microsoft\windows\temporary internet files\low\content.IE5\SB2EHHFL\xxx[1].xls\’ Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. If I open Word or Excel before clicking on the attachement to open it, then it works. This problem only happens when using my laptop which is running Windows Vista and office 2007. I do not have any problems with this on our desktop which is running XP and office 2003. Wo...

How do I make the toolbar in my 'trial' of Publisher 2007 work?
nothing is active except the select all button. i can't edit or create anything. not making me want to buy the full version. thanks to anyone who has any ideas. j jives wrote: > nothing is active except the select all button. i can't edit or create > anything. not making me want to buy the full version. > thanks to anyone who has any ideas. > > j ======================= Maybe the tutorials at the following site will get you started: Publisher 2007 Creating a publication http://tinyurl.com/32ew4l -- John Inzer MS Picture It! - Digital Image MVP D...