I am looking for a Word template for a 1/3 sheet flier

I want to make an event announcment that I can cut into 3 identical pieces
along the horizontal edge of the paper for mailing.  Is there a template for
this?

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/results.aspx?qu=trifold+flier+&av=TPL000

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Excel 2007 3 Traiffic Light Conditional Formatting
Does anyone know how to get this to work using the 3-light conditional formatting in Excel 2007 using the reference to another cell? I need it pretty much the same way as listed above, but it is not working for me. Here is the set up I currently have. ROW 1 MTD ACTUAL BUDGET DIFFERENCE ROW 2 120 120 130 -10 I want the 3-Light Conditional Formatting to be used on the MTD column with this formula set up below. GREEN LIGHT >= =D2=0 YELLOW LIGHT >= =D2=(-3) RED LIGHT Why is this not working? Any and every bit of help would be most appreciated! Thanks, nathan Nathan, AFAIK, you ca...

CRM 3.0
I'm having an "unknown error" when syncing contacts with Outlook 2003. Is there a log anywhere that displays more detail about the error? I don't see anything in Event Log. In the mean time, i've been trying to disable the sync of contacts in CRM 3.0. I've unchecked the setting in the CRM options button in Outlook and i've also tried removing the Local Data constraint for contacts but it still is syncing contacts and error out. Thank you. ------=_NextPart_0001_585128C3 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi, Thanks for your ques...

New Letter to Contact Templates
In Outlook 2002, I'm trying to use the New Letter to Contact feature, found under the Actions menu when you have a contact selected. When I select this command it brings up Word's Letter Wizard. After selecting a template and clicking Finish, a standard document is made with contact info on it, but the document does not have any of the formatting or other text from the selected template. What am I doing wrong? I've tried using the built-in Word merge and non-merge templates as well as my own custom templates to no avail. Thanks, Sam Please disregard. I'm still not ...

Create New Style in MS Word 2007
Hi I am trying to create a new style in MS Word 2007 that should go after "Heading 3". I am can't use Heading 4 since it is not numbered. So my document has levels 1 1.1 1.1.1 1.1.1.1 << This is the new style I am trying to create. But unfortunately I am not able to find a way to number it and use the "Continue Number from previous list". Also how to add levels to the style. Is there any way to copy Heading 3 and start from there? Thanks in advance. -- kuul13 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ k...

how do I set up the fax in word 2007
can anyone tell me how to set up the fax facility There is no fax facility in Word. If you have a fax modem installed and fax software, you should also have a fax 'printer' driver. Print to that. http://www.gmayor.com/fax_from_word.htm -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><&...

eliminate highlights in template covering white font
I have a template where some of the information is highlighted in yellow and I don't know how to eliminate the highlights in order to see the white font beneath it. Click the arrow on the Highlighting button on the Formatting toolbar (Word 97-2003) or on the Home tab (Word 2007) and choose the No Color option. Then select the relevant text to remove highlighting. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP (Message posted via NNTP) "writertypist" <writertypist@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AB49358E-DD05-4914-8DAE-5563B594C91E@microsoft.com...

Open file(2) from file(1) and then close file(1)
I need to open a file(2) when I open file(1) and then close file(1) File(1) name can change so I need variables. sequence will be Open File(1) Open File(2)... I do it by the following macro: Public LaunchFile As String 'in this public variable I want to keep file(1) name Private Sub Workbook_Open() Dim lDir, lFile, lFileMtr As String lDir = Sheets("launch").Range("B2") & "\" 'direction of my file to open lFile = Sheets("launch").Range("B3") & ".xls" 'file name to openm lFi...

macro to make different tabs in a same sheet
i have a column in my spreadsheet where there are different names can u suggest a macro which makes different tabs in that same exce workbook with the names of different ppl in front of names there is data, i want that data to be transferre also along with the respective names in that tab thank u frnd -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Try this example The names are in column A of a sheet named Sheet1 Sub test() Dim cell As Range Dim WSNew As Worksheet For Each cell In Sheets("Sheet1").Columns("A").Cells.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeConstants) Set ...

how to generate xsd for sqlxml 3.0
Hi guys, How to generate this xsd schema below for SqlXml <?xml version="1.0" ?> <Schema xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xml-data" xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes" xmlns:sql="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xml-sql"> <ElementType name="Employee" sql:relation="Employees" > <AttributeType name="EmpID" /> <AttributeType name="FName" /> <AttributeType name="LName" /> <attribute type="EmpID" sql:field="EmployeeID&q...

Names of Sheets in workbook
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help. I have a spreadsheet with 4 worksheets in it. I need to create a Table of Contents on the first sheet listing th other 39 sheets in the document. Does anyone know a quick way to generate a list of the sheets in th workbook? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Mark Piitchford -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi have a look at http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/buildtoc.htm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > Hi, > > I was wondering if anyone could help. I have a spreadsheet with 40 > worksheets in it...

Problems with Mail Merge from Word 2000 to Outlook 2000 in Win98
Hi there- I've been successful at trouble shooting my employees many mail merge problems, but this one is stumping me: Windows 98 Outlook 2000 Word 2000 Mail merge from a Word doc, no errors in the merge data, but the messages never show up in the Outlook outbox. Possible issues: computer also has Outlook Express 6 on it and Eudora. But shouldn't matter, becase neither of those have mail merge capabilities from Word. Any thoughts? Many thanks Jesse It sure could matter. Outlook must be your default mail program. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] <jesse.littlewood@gmail.com>...

duplicates across sheets
I'm trying to have the cell text / background colour change when someone enters a duplicate value, I could use countif function but need this to work across sheets. Anyone got some VBA to help -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Dave, You've not indicated how use of COUNTIF would not work for you. What do you mean by across sheets. How is that to be applied. Conditional Formatting only works on one sheet is that what you are referring to. You will have to get the information that Conditional Formatting needs on the same page as it is used. Chip Pearson ha...

Moving through sheets
How can I move through worksheets without having to clic the tab. I would like to see a list of worksheets name and select the one that I want to activate or see. I am looking for some command similar to the Find command where I can write data and Excel looks for it in the sheet, or something like the Go to command where I can choose from a list of Worksheet names. This is because I have a file of more than 50 worksheets and it isn't easy navigate through them. Thanks, Ivette Ivette If you right-click on the sheet navigation arrows at bottom left of status bar you will get a pop-...

Word Wrapping in Excel
I am having trouble with Word Wrapping in Excel. It does not adjust th row height properly. I have tried Format, Rows, AutoFit and it stil doesn't work. Help, pleas -- Mandy1 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Mandy11's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1300 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27632 Hi do you experience this with merged cells. If yes->nothing you can really do about this without using vBA -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Mandy11 wrote: > I...

How do I publish to the web a 3 page web pubblication from Publis.
I created a 3 page web publication in Publisher 2003, but when I 'publish it to the web', only the first page is converted. What do I need to do? Review the FAQ - http://www.publishermvps.com/Default.aspx?tabid=30 -- David Bartosik - MS MVP www.publishermvps.com "Bazbo" <Bazbo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4B2BCFAD-8DB3-40C3-A0E2-B1EBDC60DE74@microsoft.com... > I created a 3 page web publication in Publisher 2003, but when I 'publish it > to the web', only the first page is converted. What do I need to do? ...

Outlook2002 #3
Since I purchased Office XP Professional and started using Outlook2002, I have constant problems with "Program not responding" after a few seconds. During these seconds, it works fine. I have uninstalled, rebooted, reinstalled, downloaded every patch and the situation seems to be getting worse. I can use Outlook Express without any problem, but having paid for Outlook and prefering it anyway I would like to resolve this. I have run 2 different anti-virus programs and there does not seem to be a problem. I am using a Pentium lll 800 with 512MB of RAM and everything else work...

Formula involving different sheets
Hi Using Excel 2003. In sheet 1, cell A1: =200/1200 In sheet 2, cell B2: =300/1200 In sheet 3 in a cell, I want to do =200/1200 + 300/1200 by cell reference. How do I do so? Thanks. Your formula would be: =sheet1!a1+sheet2!b2 The best way to create these formulae is to get Excel to do it. 1: Type = into your cell 2: Navigate to your sheet1!a1 cell. You will notice in the formula bar that Excel is adding its address to your formula 3: Type + 4: Navigate to your sheet2!b2 cell. 5: Hit enter Once you learn this, you will never type a cell address again. Regar...

Linking Word And Excel
I am trying to link several fields in Excel to a Word Doc. I'm linking the fields using Ctrl-Paste as Hyperlink. The linking works fine. However, when I try to save the files in different folders or move the files, all the links are lost. This makes it very hard to replicate the linking for my 6 analysts. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Brady -- **************************************************************************** Brady T. Finney Atlantic Management Company, Inc. Orchard Park - Suite A12 875 Greenland Road Portsmouth, NH 03801 603-436-8009 (Office) 617-413-4554 (Mobil...

How to quote cells when "IF" word is involved
On Sheet1, I have a data set (C1:C100) based on the input of cell A1. When A1 has various method choices,say,"method 1","method 2","method 3", each cell in the data set will have a new value accordingly. (=IF(A1="method 1",formula1,IF(A1="method 2",formula2,formula3)) I want to quote those three data sets on Sheet2. A lousy way is I could just duplicate Sheet1, set A1 to different value and quote data sets from different sheets. Is it possible to quote three data sets simultaneously from Sheet1? Thanks, Ming Perhaps use a 2 variable data t...

page numbers in Word 2007
Hello, I have a Microsoft Word 2007 document which has a title and table of contents on the first page and the various chapters on the following pages. I have used an automatic TOC and then clicked on the Insert tab and then Page Number -> Bottom of Page to insert page numbers. My problem is that I don't want the first page to be numbered so that the second page starts with the number 1. I have tried clicking Page Number -> Format Page Numbers... to set the first page number at zero but then when I delete the zero all page numbers are deleted by Word 2007 just as th...

New Entity visit Report and Integration of Participants (MS CRM 3.
Hello Newsgroup, We have created a new Entity called visit reports. We have to add Participants in this new entity. It would nice, if we could have a field like the Participants in the appointment, where you can select the Participants from Contacts, Accounts, and Users. I'll hope , some of you have a idear. Regards Thomas You have to create a new relationship for your custom entity to the types of participants you want to be available. -- Matt Wittemann http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "Thomas Haller" wrote: > Hello Newsgroup, > > We have created a new Entity...

Barra de Publicidade que =?ISO-8859-1?Q?d=E1?= dinheiritos !!! #4
Se queres ganhar uns Euritos s� tens de instalar esta barra de publicidade, que podes at� minimizar ou fechar em caso de utilizar programas de ecr� completo. N�o incomoda nada, nem consome recursos. Apenas d� dinheiro, �ptima para quando deixas o comptdor a sacar a noite toda... Recebes o dinheiro na tua conta PayPal. http://www.eurobarre.com/index_fr.php?p=373093897695 100% seguro by CrashOverride If you want to earn money just by sitting in front of your PC, just install this Bar that shows some publicity now and then. 100% safe, no malicious ware. http://www.eurobarre.com...

Word always asks to save changes to the template
For my work we have made templates for different letters we have to send. Our application (VB6) calls those templates when we want to send a letter. Using the code we follow a few steps : - open word - open a new document using our template - save the document (.doc) on a server - sometimes print the document - sometimes immediately close the document (when we don't want users to modify the document afterwards) When they closed the document the users always get 2 questions : - save changes to template for the letter - save changes to normal.dot I already found a solution to avoid the q...

MS CRM 3.0 Small B. ed. modules
We have installed Small business server on one computer with all requirements fullfilled. The problem is: we have available only 3 of 5 (or 6) modules: service, settings and workplace. The other 2 - marketing and sales (wich we consider to be the most important) are not available (we can't see them). Does anybody know how to solve the problem? Thank you! Hello, may be i have a solution for you. You have to check the other modules in the following menu: - startpage of CRM - extra - options (--> a new page will be shown) Then click on workplace: there you can...

Excel sheet protected
Hello all I have a space in my sheet1 that is blocked but I need work in this space with a VBA macro. How can I work in this blocked space by keeping (after macro) the cells blocked? Thanks henpat You could have your macro unprotect the worksheet, do its work and then reprotect the worksheet. With worksheets("sheet99") .unprotect password:="hi" 'do your work .protect password:="hi" end with henpat wrote: > > Hello all > I have a space in my sheet1 that is blocked but I need work in this space > with a VBA macro. > How can I wo...