How do I create a poster consisting of 4 x A4 pages which get glue

I know this can be done as I have done it some yaers before. It may have been
in Power Point however.
As I remember I created the poster content on the word document page and
then using some option/s one is able to segment the page into 4 quarters,
print these and then glue them together.
I am using Microsoft Office Student and Teacher 2003

Word cannot create posters - try Publisher.

--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
Graham Mayor -  Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

"Pumula" <Pumula@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I know this can be done as I have done it some yaers before. It may have
>been
> in Power Point however.
> As I remember I created the poster content on the word document page and
> then using some option/s one is able to segment the page into 4 quarters,
> print these and then glue them together.
> I am using Microsoft Office Student and Teacher 2003

0
Graham
1/16/2010 7:46:39 AM
Word has no provision for tiling documents over several pages. This can be
done in Publisher, Excel, and PowerPoint, but, before  you go to a different
application, check your printer properties to see if your printer has a
setting for "poster printing." Some printers can take your Letter or A4 page
and enlarge it to print on multiple pages.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)
http://word.mvps.org

"Pumula" <Pumula@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I know this can be done as I have done it some yaers before. It may have
>been
> in Power Point however.
> As I remember I created the poster content on the word document page and
> then using some option/s one is able to segment the page into 4 quarters,
> print these and then glue them together.
> I am using Microsoft Office Student and Teacher 2003

0
Suzanne

ActiveSync #4
Greetings, Quite frequently Outlook (2002 SP3) displays a connect request from an outside program (ActiveSync 3.8) and provides connect time options of between one and ten minutes. As I regularly sync up to four devices (PDAs and Smartphones), this becomes a frequent and unnecessary distraction. Is there any way to have Outlook accept a permanent link with ActiveSync? Thank you Larry S microsoft.public.pocketpc.activesync would be a better place to ask your question. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert...

Excel formatting #4
I am trying to sort a spreadsheet. I want it to sort like this: 1112 1112a 1113 It will only sort: 1112 1113 112a How do I fix this? Thanks! Lori ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ If you put an apostrophe in front of each number, it will allow you t treat it as either text or a number when you sort (Excel will ask yo how you want it treated) ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and po...

Customizing History View CRM 4.0
Customizing different Fields in Microsoft CRM 4.0 is very simple and easy. I would like to customize the HISTORY section included for accounts, contacts, leads, etc... Is there any way to customize this section so when you view an email under History you can see From who and To who rather than what they have defaulted in there? Thanks On Jan 23, 7:56=A0am, Geoff <Ge...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Customizing different Fields in Microsoft CRM 4.0 is very simple and easy= .. =A0I > would like to customize the HISTORY section included for accounts, contac= ts, > lea...

formula? #4
i am using a mail merge and i need to create special email address to be sent via my online fax service... the email address go as: /fax=951-486-3760/name=Alan.Bliss@acumenfax.com I have a fax number and a name in each row in the file i want to insert the appropriate fax/email address as above 1) how can i get this column to make this formula by pulling from collumn AO (the fax number? 2) how can i get the name in row AZ to convert into the formula? 3) also the names in column AZ are in this format: Alan Bliss, i need them to be in this format Alan.Bliss.... how can i exchange the s...

Create a textbox that displays a list of possible items as we type
Hi All, Is it possible to display a list once user starts typing a word in vba? For eg, I have a userform connected to access database(I can already pull info from access, based on what user inputs in ID field), So Once a user starts typing in a text box, lets say User Name textbox, a list of users is displayed (something like google search, we start writing in the search bar and it suggests us what we might want based on what text we input) SO if I type in "A" in User Name text box, I get all the names starting with "A" such as: Name: [ A.... ] ...

Mails doesn't get received into INBOX
Hi, A user has several smtp address for his mailbox (6-8).when we send mail to primary address the user doesnot receive the mail, but when we send mail to his other SMTP addresses the user receives the mail. Any troubleshooting tips ??? Thanks in advance. Alex - What happens to the messages sent to the primary address? - Check SMTP log and Message Tracking to figure out. - Does the sender get a NDR? - Try sending a message (to the user's primary address) by telnetting to server's SMTP port - does it accept the message? -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog ...

why do I get a message that says save a copy or overwrite changes
When I try and save a workbook, I get a message that says save a copy or overwrite changes. Why am I getting this message? Did you click File|SaveAs instead of File|Save? Jennifer wrote: > > When I try and save a workbook, I get a message that says save a copy or > overwrite changes. Why am I getting this message? -- Dave Peterson ...

move page from one document to another
I need some "fast" help! I have never worked in Publisher before, but need to get a project done for an organization I work for. I need to take several pages from one document and paste them into another document. Both documents are already set up in Publisher. I want to basically "copy" from one document to another. HELP!! kdramirez <kdramirez@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I need to take several pages from one document and paste them into another >document. Both documents are already set up in Publisher. I want to >basically "copy&qu...

How to Create a Table of Contents or Index for a Report
I am attempting to us the technique for my application as it is described in the Microsoft Knowledge Base article number 231851. I get an error on the Dim db as Database statemtnt Is there anyone who has used the technique successfulyy for Access 2000? Thanks in advance for any assistance you might give. ...

Word 2001 for OS X
Simple question that I just can't hunt down the answer to, and I hope someone could just answer pretty easily. . . . Does Mac Word 2001 work on the latest version of Mac OS X (10.3.7 I think)??? And I don't mean in classic mode, I mean does it work like any other program without having to use classic mode. I think so, but I need to know for sure. In article <1104957946.508268.170070@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>, jsteinsapir@gmail.com wrote: > Simple question that I just can't hunt down the answer to, and I hope > someone could just answer pretty easily. . . . Doe...

create a
Hi there. I have a sheet 'events' with 'A' Row being a patient ID taking the form S002, S003 etc. Each patient can have more than one row- these are hospital events, so often more than one. I have another sheet 'selected' with a selected list of patient IDs. Some of these patients have an event or events on the 'events' page, some do not. I'd like to create another sheet where all 'events' rows with a matching ID to the 'selected' list are displayed. (i.e. aselected sheet of rows from 'patients' using the ID from 'selected' a...

vba create multiple series xl3dline chart
I have a problem trying to programatically create a 3dLine chart, wher it gives me a '1004' error when trying to set any properties o SeriesCollection(2). I can reproduce the error in its simplest form (ignoring my code :-) b using the macro recorder to record creating the chart, as I get th error when I play back the recorded macro. It seems to be a proble manipulating the second (or more) series of this type of chart. If set the charttype to xlLineStacked for example, it works fine. I have attached a crude example in chartdemo.xls, which contains sub's, one that works with a...

How do I search for pennies in Word (eg $4.13 as opposed to $4)
I'm trying to find a fast way to search through financial statement footnotes and find instances where monetary amounts are not rounded to nearest dollar. For instance, where $151,252.11 is typed, there should only be $151,252 (no pennies). Is there a way to search for monetary amounts that end in pennies? Hi, Do the following. 1. Press Ctrl+F to open Find and Replace. 2. In "Find What", type $[0-9,]{1,}.[0-9]{2} 3. Click "More". 4. Select the "Use wildcards" check box. 5. Click "Find Next. Be sure to clear the "Use wildcards"...

Where can I get a doc/resource telling me which Entity is used where
Hi I am wanting to modify some of the forms/views in our MSCRM3 install. But I am having problems finding which entity is used where. Can someone let me know where I can find documentation that provides this info? TIA Antony ...

Reporting Services Error on CRM 4 Windows server 2008
Hello. I'm having trouble with CRM connector for SQL Server 2005 reporting services. I installed this connector with no problems, but when I try to acces reports from CRM Web page It says that Connector is not installed. I thought that maybe for Windows server 2008 this might be a firewall issue, but I've already disable from both servers (I have SQL Server and Reporting Services in one server, and CRM on another). I don't know what could be the problem, event viewer doesn't show any errors. Both servers are on Windows server 2008. Please help me. Thanks Jose Ponce ...

Permission for Active X
Every time I go to a certain web site I get a banner across the top of the page saying something like "This site has been blocked from downloading Active X control" Every time I have to click the banner and give permission. I know the site and would like to give it permanent permission. Can I do that ? FDLeyda On Tue, 11 May 2010 23:44:47 -0400, FDLeyda wrote: > Every time I go to a certain web site I get a banner across the top of the > page saying something like > "This site has been blocked from downloading Active X control" > Every time ...

Create columnar report with field names once per page
I have learned out to create multi-columned Access Columnar Reports with the aid of the Report Wizard and altering the File>Page Setup... However I would like to generate a multi column report for several records but only list the Field Name titles once on the left hand side of the paper. Check out the KB article at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/208491/en-us. -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP "Ch." wrote: > I have learned out to create multi-columned Access Columnar Reports with the > aid of the Report Wizard and altering the File>Page Setup... However I...

CRM 4.0 Data Migration Configuration
I finally was able to get the Data Migration Manager to install and connect to the database, but when I try to launch it, I'm getting an message that the "Data Migration Manager encountered an error while setting up the temporary migration database." I saw the note in the readme file about deleting the registry entry and restarting the manager, but that didn't work. The temporary database appears to have been created on the server where I'm running SQL Server. Does anyone have a suggestion about something I should check? -- -Jim I am having exactly the same pr...

how do I increase drop list font and box size I created
Font is small and you have to scroll through list due to box size If the dropdown was created using Data Validation.............Font size is set at 8pt Dropdown box height cannot be changed. For workarounds like using a ComboBox and using Zoom see Debra Dalgleish's site on DV Lists. http://www.contextures.on.ca/tiptech.html Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Fri, 4 Apr 2008 11:36:02 -0700, cdietz1 <cdietz1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Font is small and you have to scroll through list due to box size ...

how do I get outlook to go online?
I can't seem to find an answer to my problem. I have installed Microsoft Outlook 2003 but everytime I click on it it says it cannot find a connection to the internet even though I am CONNECTED! Do I have to subscribe to something? Can someone please help. I am fast giving up on Outlook. Thanx. What kind of e-mail account are you using and how did you set it up? -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** "Res" wrote: > I can't seem to ...

Publisher template for tri-fold poster boards
My kids have to make a couple of projects on presentation boards. The board's height is 36 inches. The width is 48 inches; the center section is 24, and each of the two side flaps, which fold in toward the middle, is 12 inches wide. Is there a special template for this? You would need a printer that could print something that large.................... -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "jsg_019" <jsg_019@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E3C1C4DB-D94F-4CFD-9969-905D959E770F@microsoft.com... > My kids have to make a couple of projects on p...

"X" marks the spot
I am working on a call center checklist and I am trying to get c10 t display "X" when b10 is clicked on, c11 to display "X" when b11 i clicked on, and c12 to display "X" when clicked on. This process wil continue with d10/e10, d11/e11, etc. The sheet sample is included for clarification. Thanks for any help in advance, and a good day to all. Vato Attachment filename: sample.xls Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=61512 -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi try the following worksh...

OWA
SBS 2003 SP1, Exch 2003 SP2, FBA w/ SSL. If I add/delete a calendar event via OWA, I get a 5.1.7 NDR in my Inbox (pasted below). The calendar item is added/delete, and I see it in OWA or Outlook. I haven't seen any other posts similar to this, nothing on MS support. Any clues? ========== Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: Sent: 12/21/2006 8:24 AM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: System Attendant on 12/21/2006 8:24 AM The e-mail address could not be found. Perhaps the recipient moved to a different e-mail organization, or t...

Creating an AD account don't make the mailbox in exch2K3
Hi, I don't understand what's happening. When I create a new account in AD, it no longer creates the mailboxes in exchange 2003. It was working a week ago... It asks me if I also want to create a mailbox, I answer YES and ... no mailbox. Please help me, I must create this mailbox quickly since a new employee arrived and my boss doesn't understand why the mail is not set yet. I believe that the mailbox is actually created only after the first message is sent to it or there is a first logon. So if you are looking for it and you do not see it, this may be the cause. Frank &qu...

CRM 4.0 Client Rollups ( all of them) fail
All- Have a CRM 4.0 install and have applied the rollups to 4 level- all server rollups went fine. When trying to apply a roll up ( I tried 1 2 4 and 5 ) I am getting a failure Thanks for the look! here is part of the log- 11:17:56| Info| === Managed setup logging started: 7/10/2009 11:17:56 AM === 11:17:56|Verbose| Method entry: Microsoft.Crm.UpdateWrapper.UpdateSetup.Initialize 11:17:56|Verbose| Method entry: Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Common.SetupBase.Initialize 11:17:56|Verbose| Method exit: Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Common.SetupBase.Initialize 11:17:56|Verbose| Method exit: Microsoft.Crm.UpdateWra...