How do I change the alignment in my heading styles?

I am using Heading 6 for my Appendices in order to get the pages to number
A-1, B-1, etc.
However, the alignment for this heading is not the same as for Heading 1 and
I would like it to be. I cannot figure out how to change the alignment. All
other aspects of the heading are the same.

How is it now aligned and how do you want it aligned?  Maybe you need to
modify the alignment of the Style via the Format>Paragraph option.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"becca_nh" <becca_nh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am using Heading 6 for my Appendices in order to get the pages to number
> A-1, B-1, etc.
> However, the alignment for this heading is not the same as for Heading 1
> and
> I would like it to be. I cannot figure out how to change the alignment.
> All
> other aspects of the heading are the same.

0
Doug

Change IP address of exchange server
Hi , Thought this would be an easy question to get an answer to, but had no luck with my searches... I need to change the ip address of my exchange server, but want to make sure that won't screw anything up... I thought that its ok to do that, but because the server is also a dc I want to make sure. Thanks for any help on this. Art -- Art Feel free to change the address. While possibly not required, I'd recommend rebooting afterward. Make sure that there are no hardcoded host files or WINS or DNS entries for the server. After the change, clients might not be able to connect fo...

Can't change Enterprise Configuration Recepient Update Service
Guys, I tried to change the Enterprise Configuration RUS from System Manager and I received an error 80004005 server not operational. I ve used ADSIEdit to check for the servername but the CN=SERVER object was not there.Is there anything I can do Our Exchange Enterprise Configuration Recepient Update Service is still pointing to old server, this is making the whole environment very unstable. Your help is most appreciated. Environment: Exchange Server 2003 SP1, Windows Server 2003 -- Buchi ...

Change type ID in SOP
This is from a post that is almost a year old, but I have a couple more questions for Mariano and Richard -- who originally replied to the message before: For the orders that are still in the work tables, I will most definitely void and use the copy function when reentering. But what if some of the orders are already in history? In my test company, I just ran an update on the DOCID field in SOP30200 for the orders that I need to have the type changed to. After testing in the inquiry screens, Collections Management, and SmartLists, I don't receive any errors and everything looks fine. ...

OWA Password Changes
I have setup the ability to change passwords on an Exchange 2003 Server running on Windows 2003. Everything will function, however when the Internet Service Manager Windows opens the Account Field is populated with a user name which has a "Partial Domain Name\Complete user name". The user has to erase the partial domain name and backslash befor the process will work. Does anyone know where that information is comming from or how to fix this? Thanks MikeB ...

Changing Multiple Users Details
We are using Exchange 2003 SP2 and I need to change all our users company info and addresses, as we have moved physical locations... Is there a way to change all users information in one simple procedure? Not sure if this is an Exchange thing or a AD thing... Thanks in advance guys... I think ADModify.net might do what you want http://www.gotdotnet.com/Workspaces/Workspace.aspx?id=f5cbbfa9-e46b-4a7a-8ed8-3e44523f32e2 "Chris H" <ChrisH@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:76A45444-7337-4C50-B536-34C4F6F9EBA5@microsoft.com... > We are using Exchange 2003...

Changing Exch 5.5 Svc accounts
Hi, I'm trying to change the exchange 5.5 service accounts to a new account in a new domain (from oldNTDomain\oldNTAccount to newADDomain\newADAccount). However, both the Microsoft Exchange Directory service and the Microsoft Exchange Message Transfer Agent service will not start when the log on credentials are changed over to the new account. All other services will start up fine. Permissions have been granted to the new account on the org, site, containers, shares and local security policy on the Exchange server. Does anyone have any suggestions or possible next steps to resolve...

Is it possible to change the "result of a formula" to a "number? #2
Is it possible to change the "result of a formula"... to a number? Hi yes, choose the cell(s) you want to do this to and copy them then choose edit / paste special - values this will change the formals to the result. Cheers JulieD "Renee R." <Renee R.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E99C248C-B6AC-416D-BA24-1302BC503B50@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to change the "result of a formula"... to a number? ...

Changing from ALL CAPS
Good Morning. Does anyone know how to change a field from ALL Caps to the First letter caps. I remember it has to do with Proper Name but can't remember exactly. Thanks for your help. try =PROPER("text") "John Toner" <jtoner@uffva.org> wrote in message news:216fc01c45acb$5a49bf60$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Good Morning. Does anyone know how to change a field from > ALL Caps to the First letter caps. I remember it has to > do with Proper Name but can't remember exactly. Thanks > for your help. John, If you download asap-utilities (it is free...

Changing LegacyExchangeDN
In a native Exchange 2003 environment, what is the purpose of the legacyExchangeDN attribute for recipients? We are performing a migration from Exchange 2000 to Exchange 2003, and have two administrative groups. Old recipients when migrated to Exchange 2003 still have a legacyExchangeDN which references the name of the old administrative group. I'm assuming it's not a problem, but wondering what would happen if the attribute was changed. Is any internal routing dependent on that attribute? What about automatic detection of mailbox location by Outlook -- is that affected? F...

Re: Using Text Styles

How do you change your ODBC connection?
I created a spreadsheet with an ODBC connection to an MS Access db. When I move the db and spreadsheet to another PC and the path to the db changes the spreadsheet cannot find the db. I created an ODBC connection on the new PC and named it the same as the original. What do I need to do to have the spreadsheet recognize that the db has changed paths? brett See here http://www.dicks-clicks.com/excel/ExternalData5.htm#ChangeConn -- Dick Kusleika MVP - Excel Excel Blog - Daily Dose of Excel www.dicks-blog.com "brett" <brett@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news...

Count Field Change Event
Hi Folks, Using Access 2003 with XPSP2. I have designed a form (frmMain) with an embedded sub-form (frmSub). frmSub contains a number of records that are displayed in continuous form mode. frmSub also contains a field (tbxCount) in its form footer that counts up the number of records displayed in the Detail section (and seems to work ok). What I want is for the change of the Count field to trigger the Change Event so that - when the count reaches a given number (say 10) I can change the AllowAdditions control to stop any additional records being entered. At the moment all i'm usi...

border alignment
The borders on all sides of my document shows while Im typing. However, on print preview, the bottom is not visible and Im using regular paper, also I have the document set on letter. How do I get the bottom border to show, and what is the recommended setting for the margins? Thank you. See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/BottomsDontPrint.htm -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "IllMelHill" <IllMelHill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3EB0EE56-8CA5-4F36-9E8E-3E2A393806...

How to change wallpaper?
I have this code which I constructed from what I found in a web search: set-itemproperty -path "HKCU:Control Panel\Desktop" -name Wallpaper -value $filenameset-itemproperty -path "HKCU:Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Desktop\General" -name Wallpaper -value $filename $rundll32="{0}\System32\RUNDLL32.EXE user32.dll, UpdatePerUserSystemParameters" -f $env:windir Invoke-Expression -Command $rundll32 - unfortunately, it only works some of the time. The rest of the time it does nothing at all and the wallpaper does not change. Is there anot...

Changing Outlook address
Hi, I get my email forwarded from my website to Outlook. When I reply from Outlook the address shows my computer address. Is there anyway I can configure Outlook so that the address shows my website address? ...

cell color change
Can the background color of a cell be changed through programming? I have a customer chart which includes a cell where the date of a payment is shown. I would like to have the color of the cell change to red as an alert if a payment has not been made within a set period of time. Thanks for any help you can provide to this self-taught absolute beginner in Excel. David --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Take a look at Conditional Formatting in XL Help. No programming required. In article <David.H.12gaw6@excelforum-nospam.com>, David H <<David.H.12gaw6@ex...

How to retain consistency in Word Art with mutiple headings
I am in the process of creating an informational page with headings for each subject. Using "Word Art" enables me to produce the text effect I need but when the headings contain a various amount of characters, I can't achieve a consistency in the way they look (height, width, thickness, etc.). I have tried making the Word Art "boxes" the same size but that doesn't solve the problem either. Neither does "spacing over" to make the headings with less characters match the ones with more characters. Has anyone found a solution to this? What versi...

Where do I find the option to change number format in a Word doc.
I simply want numbers in a particular document to display with 2 decimal places. But I can't find this function anywhere. Used to be able to right click to get this kind of function but no more. Are you perhaps confusing Word with Excel? Word has never had that capability from a right-click option. You can use a formatting switch if the number is in a field. Otherwise, you basically get what you type. (I suppose you might have had an add-in that provided numeric formatting, but I'm not familiar with any such add-in.) -- Herb Tyson MS MVP Author of the Word Bible B...

Print Assistant change Start time
I use the Calendar print assistant to print my calendar. I normally use Long Week 01 or Standard Week 02 templates. The calendar starts at 8am. Is there a way to change this to 7am. My Outlook calendar shows a start time of 7am. Is there any way to further customize these templates. Thanks Kristy You can edit the XML - See http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/editcpao.asp for instructions. I have not looked into changing the start times so I don't know where to tell you to look. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ O...

Changing to lower case
I have a 7000+ line worksheet that is ballooned into a very large address book. Over the years some of the addresses were entered in all caps, others (~6000) in corect case. Is there a way that I can automatically change to proper case, ala MS Word? I am using Excel 2003, but can use Excel 2007. Thanks for the advice. -Scott See http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/proper.htm In article <3u3fu25tm1cqmcsq5q4k80vaknof0c99l6@4ax.com>, Scott Brooks <> wrote: > I have a 7000+ line worksheet that is ballooned into a very large > address book. Over the years some of the a...

Head office inventry count hook
I am currently trying to create an add on that, when adding an item to an inventry count the hook is fired. Is this possible? No. You would have to build your own interface for Inventory Counts. You might want to look for existing add-ins that do just that. Retail Realm has a "Stock Take" module and there are several others available - I think most of the others are targeted at using handheld devices. Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercreek.com ---------------------------------------------- Please DO NOT respond to me directly but post ...

Changing Year in Date Range
I am using a crosstab query for selecting data for a date range spanning 12 months over two different years using a "Between & And" date range e.g Between #01/04/07# And #31/03/08# For the following 12 month period I can manually change the Year numbers in the above criteria. my question is: is it possible to change or select the Year number without having to change it manually in the query design view by say a parameter box? Have you considered using this --- Between CVDate("4/1/"&Format(Date(),"yyyy")) And CVDate("3/31/"&Format(Da...

Changing defalt wave when receiving mail
I've looked around, but don't see anything about changing the defalt. Thanks Am Tue, 06 Sep 2005 12:24:59 GMT schrieb Ray: > I've looked around, but don't see anything about changing the defalt. > > Thanks Tools/Options/Other/Advanced Options.../Reminder Options :-) Ray, you wrote on Tue, 06 Sep 2005 12:24:59 GMT: > I've looked around, but don't see anything about changing the defalt. > > Thanks Control Panel | Sounds and Audio | Sound There change the E-Mail-Notification's wav-file. Best Regards Christian Goeller -- Some misspelling...

How does "style bits" work?
Hi, Can someone explain me how windows "style bits" (e.g. WS_CHILD) work? If we are to do something similar, how should the styles be defined? I want to be able to "add up" styles using "bitwise OR" and check whether a particular style exists using "bitwise AND" When we do this, using 32 bit numbers, can we have ONLY 32 different styles? i.e., one style for each bit position. Is that the way Windows does it? In WINUSER.H, WS_CHILD is defined as follows. #define WS_CHILD 0x40000000L What does this "L" doing here? Thanks...

Change navigation pane
I would like to change the "Sales" button to another name in the left navigation pane of the main window of crm v3. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?m...