how can i merge pages from multiple windows into one document.

I want to create a multiple page document from separate pages in different
windows. I want to transfer my tables and their contents to make one document

Select the required content in the source document, then use Ctrl+C (to
copy) and then move to the required location in the target document and
press Ctrl+V to paste.

--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

a paid professional basis.

"HrdWodFlor" <HrdWodFlor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I want to create a multiple page document from separate pages in different
> windows. I want to transfer my tables and their contents to make one
> document

0
Doug

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

Document Template question
It's legal for a document to have multiple views into it's data, but when CMultiDocTemplate is created, it is only passed one runtime view class. How are multiple views handled in the document template context? Should all views of your document be derived from the class passed to CMultiDocTemplate? This is confusing me because MDI AppWizard did the work of setting up a document view class for me, but now I'm just using a child window with an imbedded static splitter window to show two different views of my document, and these views have nothing to do with CMyProjectView that...

Document Viewer installer error

Test for Windows Classic folders in XP?

SBS 2003 RWW & Windows 7 64 bit

COUNTIF MULTIPLE CRITERIA #2
To count if Col A=aa and Col B=bb and Col C=cc. Must meet all situation. Thanks will A Try this: =SUMPRODUCT(--(A1:A10="aa"),--(B1:B10="bb"),--(C1:C10="cc")) Adjust range references to suit your situation Does that help? *********** Regards, Ron "will A" wrote: > To count if Col A=aa and Col B=bb and Col C=cc. Must meet all situation. > Thanks > will A =SUMPRODUCT(--(A1:A1000="aa"),--(B1:B1000="bb"),--(C1:c1000="cc")) SUMPRODUCT does not work on a complete column, just a defined range, and all ranges must b...

Moving documents into a new folder
How do I move several existing word documents into a new folder I've created (I want several related documents to be in the one place). I can't seem to drag them into the folder and Office 2007 doesn't have the 'move' facility previous versions of Office had. Thanks Open window's explorer, create a new folder, go to each location of files to be copied, select each file and drag it or copy and paste it into the new folder. Of course you can select several files at the same time by holding down the control key and then selecting, then dragging or copying an...

Automatically copy input from one cell to another
After I enter a value in one cell, how can I have it automatically enter it into another cell, within the same worksheet, or into a different worksheet. Thanks, Tom picktr@wowway.co -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com If you enter the value in A1 of sheet1, put this in the other cell in sheet1: =A1 or in another worksheet: =Sheet1!A1 In article <picktr.15c6uy@excelforum-nospam.com>, picktr <<picktr.15c6uy@excelforum-nospam.com>> wrote: > After I enter a value in one cell, how can > I have it automatically enter it into another cell...

Outlook 2000 calendar save as web page wrong dates.
Hi, When I save my calendar as a web page the dates are in error. This has just occurred in year 2005. Microsoft's site says it is a known issue but gives no details of how to resolve it. Anybody got any ideas? Regards Brian. Hi Brian, According to KB EN-US;891521 this issue is still under investigation. You can access this article by clicking on the link below. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;891521 Regards, Scott Atkins MCSE, MCSA Partner Technical Lead - Outlook Microsoft Technical Support for Platforms and Business Applications -------------------- ...

can't open new worksheets in a separate window
I've been trying to open multiple wookbooks in Excel, but they won't open in a new window. Instead they continue to open in the same window - one on top of the other. I've tried playing around with the maximize and restore, but to no avail. I tried right clicking on the Excel button in the taskbar to cascade the windows, but the pop-up menu is inactive. any advice would be greatly appreciated. Running Excel 2003, Windows XP. This might be it: Tools - Options - View tab - Show: Windows in taskbar. Earl Kiosterud www.smokeylake.com "3R's" <3R's@di...

Can validation lists be enlarged
When a validtion list is created can this be enlarged in a spreadsheet which has been reduced to view. Hi for a workaround see: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal08.html#Larger -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "AC" <AC@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:B6A557E7-7B2C-459B-94CE-02606B6CAB3A@microsoft.com... > When a validtion list is created can this be enlarged in a spreadsheet which > has been reduced to view. ...

how to create a multiple conditional formula
I am trying the find a solution for the following multiple formula (example); IF(A1="K"; B1+(B1*C10);B1) AND IF(A1="N";B1+(B1*C11);B1). So actually two expressions in one formula. I can't find a good solution. Is there anybody who can help me? Thank you in advance. Ad Buijs =B1+B1*IF(A1="K",C10,if(A1="N",C11,0)) "Ad Buijs" wrote: > I am trying the find a solution for the following multiple formula (example); > IF(A1="K"; B1+(B1*C10);B1) AND IF(A1="N";B1+(B1*C11);B1). So actually two > expressions ...

Remote humans can't get email addressed to them from within the do
I call them remote humans because they are not "users" set up on the SBS2003 system. I've set up a local domain, call it domain.local, and the email domain is domain.org. For all internal users, there is no problem. But there are two people, out of state, with email addresses user1@domain.org and user2@domain.org. Our email is hosted, and we use the POP3 connector to bring it into our Exchange server. We do not use POP3 connector for the remote humans - their Outlook client has the POP3 account set up on it. These remotes will never connect to the local domain, all th...

How can I create Schedule Chart?
I have simply an activity list which shows START and FINISH date of related activity. I need to put this information into a Chart, so that i will get a bar chart highligting the line between the START and FINISH date of the activity. It is very similar to what we can create in Microsoft Project. Do you know a specific chart type for this? It's called a Gantt chart: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/HA010346051033.aspx http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/GanttLinks.html http://www.mrexcel.com/tip058.shtml -- David Biddulph "mezzanine1974" <savas_karaduman@yahoo.com>...