Add and delete Word document Paragraph symbol

Working in word Office 2003, I have just done something to cause the
paragraph symbol to appear at the beginning and ending of each sentence in my
3 page document. Is there a path to deleting this problem?

Click the � button on the toolbar (again, since that's probably what
you did to turn it on) or press Ctrl+Shift+8.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Sat, 5 Jun 2010 17:12:28 -0700, Jbjr
<Jbjr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Working in word Office 2003, I have just done something to cause the
>paragraph symbol to appear at the beginning and ending of each sentence in my
>3 page document. Is there a path to deleting this problem?
0
Jay

Linked graphics into a Publisher 2000 document
I have a 400KB document (withgout graphics). I insert two JPEG images each around 200KB into the document. I figure the resulting document should be around 700KB. Result? An 11MB file. I delete the images (document is now 400KB) and instead insert the images using the "Link to File" option. Graphics Manager confirms that the images are linbked into the file. The size should not be more than 500KB. Result? An 11MB file. Question is how can I insert images into a Publisher 2000 documentr without the file blowing up? And why does it blow up? Regards, Richard. Richard wrot...

Embedding worksheet into Word
Has anyone had the experience where when they embed a worksheet into Microsoft Word, a portion of the worksheet gets cut off? Is there an easy fix to this? ...

Send from Word
When I hit the send button in Word or Excell I get a pop up that say choose profile with Outlook in the drop down. That is the only name in the drop down. If I hit OK I get the following Message. The MAPI Spooler could not be started. Close and then restartall mail-enabled applications.MAPI 103 (0000004C7) If I choose to set up a new profile I get a Microsoft Exchange Setup Wizard. As I try to setup a new profile I come to the following, The following unrecoverable error has occured: The .DLL file for this service is either damaged or could not be found. Any ideas? Doug, What versi...

Unable to repy using word editor
When repyling to an e-mail I receive the following message, "This form requires Word as your e-mail editor, but Word is either busy, or cannot be found. The form will be opened in the Outlook editor instead". I found article 284900, that states you may get this message when you have office 2000 and office xp installed on the same computer. This is not the case on my computer, Office 2000 does not exist, only office xp. Can anyone help me? There appear to be a whole host of causes for this error message. Most have no solution. Here are a few that do: http://support.microsoft...

I deleted my Public Folder under IIS By Mistake
I have deleted my Public Folder Virtual Folder in the IIS Manager by Mistake How can I re-create this so that users can use the Public Folders through OWA again Any help Cheers, You have a back up strategy every night right? If so copy it from the back up, if not, you need to have all of yoru databases log files. try this; http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;313184 ...

Can I delete everything on MSN Money?
Hello, I seem to have lots of problems syncronizing my MSN Money information with the web. It seems to work fine for a few months, then, for no reason, I start to get syncronization errors. I have signed up for multiple passports, because when these problems start, it seems that I get tons of multiple accounts. For example, on my one MSN Money account I have 15+ old accounts that I can't delete. 1. How do I delete ALL of the information out on MSN Money for my passport account? 2. How do I keep the syncronization from breaking in the future? Any tips or advice would be g...

Move pages from document to document?

Delegates cannot add contacts?
I've created an OU for external email addresses, shared across the company. Within that OU, I've created a nested OU for specific delegation. I've delegated management of the OU to a specific contract manager. My dilemma? From what I've been able to determine, no one except an Exchange admin can create new contacts. Ideas/suggestions? I've installed the Exchange admin/management tools on the appropriate systems. TIA, Mike Mike Is the problem that you have delegated permissions within AD and are no experiencing problems? Nue "Mike" <newsgroups@manco...

Unable to add documents to My Recent Documents
Hello, Any suggestions as to how to fix "My Recent Documents"? No new documents add to the folder and it remains persistently empty. I get an "Access denied" message when attempting to go to customizing the Start menu advanced tab. Are you Right-Clicking on the Start Button and then selecting Properties from the list? If you select Properties then You need to select Customize from Start Menu Tab. Then from Advanced Tab you should ensure there is a TICK next to "List my Most Recently Opened Documents". hth Gary V wrote: > > Hello, &g...

Why do my questions get deleted sometimes?
Apologies, I have posted this on the worksheet functions group too... I love the feedback I get from these groups, but every now and then, my messages get deleted. I'd like to know what I'm doing wrong. Many of my messages ARE posted and answered, and I'm grateful for that, but one or two get removed - regardless of how often I post them. I don't swear or say anything bad about Excel - I love it. So why don't they get posted are there some words or subjects that I should avoid? Will this one get deleted - it's a bit off subject? But I'd love to have an ans...

How do I delete an auto reply rule from Outlook
I set up an auto reply when I went on holidays. I don't know how I did it, but I just typed in the message reply and it worked. When I came to delete the rule, it was not there. I did not use a template, but somehow I managed to find something that let me do it. I have tried to replicate the rule, but I still can't. It is a POP account, but other than that I am not very computor savvy so if anyone replies, please make it simple! "grants51" <grants51@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A01FE189-81BD-4857-A66B-4E7C34A4E74E@microsoft.com... &g...

add GENDERCODE to leads
We implemented MS CRM some time ago, and now we come across some minor issues... one of them is: why can't we add the GENDERCODE to a lead?? is there a way to do it (easily) or can we better forget about it??? ...

Halfway through my publisher document the text starts scrambling
I am in the middle of a Publisher document that I have to get out ASAP and the words are scrmbling all of a sudden; for instance instead of the it prints out eht. HELP!! Might try an updated printer driver. What version Publisher are you using? What printer? What version Windows? Canon has issues with Publisher 98 and Windows 98 How to troubleshoot text printing (inkjet printers) in Publisher 2000 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;198258&Product=pub PUB2000: Troubleshooting Text Printing (Laser Printers) http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;198...

hide/close/delete shared account
(bear with me. i'm new and although this is my second time trying to set up money, i've run into the same problem and have yet to find the answer in the forum.) i have four bank accounts and one is shared with a family member. i don't want this account to show up at all in money essentials. i tried "closing" it. i tried "hiding" it. i tried "deleting" it. but each time i go back to "categorize my transactions," transactions from that account are still there. The problem here is that Money is designed (and Money Essentials (MEss) even ...

Making a template that puts the current date in the document so that does NOT change
I'd like to make a template that sets up some standard headers and formatting for new Word documents for a night school course I'm enrolled in. Among other requirements for all papers is to put the date the paper was created at the top. I'd furthermore like it so that if I need to reopen the document after creating it to say print another copy, the date written at the top will not change. In other words, when I create a new document using the template the current date is put near the top, but when I subsequently open the file for editing or reprinting it does NOT automat...

Add Remove Message Inbox Headings
Hi :) I have to do the ECDL (European Computer Driving License) Module 7 this week and I'm stuck on two points: 7.6.3.1 - Add/Remove Message Inbox Headings like: sender, subject, date, received - How do I add or remove those headings in Outlook 2007? Thanks for any help :) Giulio. ...

In excel how do I delete an option button form already in worksht
Hi Va Run, Try: Activesheet.Shapes("Option Button 1").Delete Change the name of the control to accord with your situation. --- Regards, Norman "Va run" <Va run@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3F4F80A0-347F-4603-ABAB-25B635E96C84@microsoft.com... > ...

Word doc format
I tried to email a word attachment written on office for mac 2008 home version, but the recipient couldn't open the doc. recipient using windows xp. rlciii@officeformac.com <rlciii@officeformac.com> wrote: > I tried to email a word attachment written on office for mac 2008 home > version, but the recipient couldn't open the doc. recipient using windows > xp. If they don't have a recent version of Windows Office, they may not be able to open a .docx file. Choose File > Save As and save as a .doc file. -- Adam Bailey | Chicago, Illinois adamb@lull.org | Finge...

Add on for billing fixed fee projects?
My client has a need to bill fixed fee projects through CRM. The invoice needs to display current billing, billed to date, and remaining billing (against contract value) at a project task level. Anyone know of an add on for project companies that can do this? I am afraid there will be some specific add on, but many companies have doen this customization, if you are interested for customization of such things that is easy. -- Regards, MS CRM Certified Professional http://microsoftcrm3.blogspot.com Chat with me on MSN / Gmail / Skype : ID Is :.. mscrmexpert@gmail.com "Randy...

How can I use a form (Excel) to add a column of data to the right.
How can I use a form (Excel) to add a column of data to the right of a list? It's a simple matter to add a column to the left of a list by writing a macro that inserts a column and then pastes the values. However I want to have the data pasted on the right of a list, if only so that I can easily run a chart from it. ...

Can I insert Google Calender data into Publisher document?
How can I configure my Publisher document to use the data from Google Calendar? I would like to use the RSS feed from Google Calendar. Creating an RSS Feed http://blogs.msdn.com/lisawoll/archive/2004/11/19/266972.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "thpope" <thpope@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CB5CDF70-1B8E-45E1-B17B-7D496CD96F36@microsoft.com... > How can I configure my Publisher document to use the data from Google > Calendar? I would like to use the RSS feed from Google C...

revision lines on Word
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I need to show when text is revised by inserting a line in the left margin. This works ok on text, and has worked with tables and ToC in past versions (2004 for Mac). Now in the new version it causes formatting chaos. <br> I draw a line in the left margin of a page with a table and when the mouse is released the line a) disappears, or b) jumps up to the previous page, or c) jumps over into the table and displaces the contents downward off the page. <br> I am not using the Track Changes feature. &l...

How to render modified XML DOM to HTML document when using CHtmlVi
Hi, I used CHtmlView component for my app. I navigated to an XML file and then retrieved the XML DOM using IDispatchEx (ref: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnwebteam/html/webteam05072001.asp Straight XML). The XML DOM was appended with a new element but the change doesn't reflect in the view. How do I update the HTML Document without re-loading the file (as changes are made in the DOM and not the file). ...