A tough one? Two page template with separate headers and rolling. - 121273

Hi,

I've tried to find out all day if this can be accomplished:

I am in the audio/visual industry and am trying a new script/outline format
for video and audio production.

I'd like to carry around a letter sized binder.  When I open the binder I
will have two letter-sized pages staring back up at me, each with bordered
tables containing columns and rows.  The table on the first page (on the
left) will have headers that designate items 1-5.  The table on the second
page (on the right) will have headers that designate items 6-10.  When I look
at the two facing pages in my binder it will be as if items 1-10 read from
left to right across the entire two pages.

When I make revisions to a script and insert a another row, I want the
template to push the bottom row in all columns (on both pages, items 1-10)
onto two NEW pages - pages 3 & 4!

Basically, it's like the two pages are really just ONE page in a rolling
template.  Is there a way to do this?

I've seriously thought about just saying to heck with it and printing all
ten columns in landscape mode on a single 11x17 piece of paper and then just
cutting it in half, but I'd prefer not to have to use such a large format
printer.

Mail sending fails to just one company
Hi all, We're using SBS Server 2003, and everything works just fine. Mostly. One (and only one) of our clients has problems receiving mail from us (but not sending to us). Examining the logs and so forth, the connection to the server being (EHLO/HELO MAIL FROM, RCPT TO) with no problems. Once a BDAT or DATA is sent (I tried changing modes just to see if it might just be a weird protocol bug) then nothing else appears to occur and after a while the connection times out and the message remains in the queue to retry, timing out after the configured time as expected (2 days) for a...

New page set to wrong percentage size
Hi, I usually view my pages at 100%. I wanted to show a separate, additional window at 75% which worked fine. However, every time I open a new window, it resorts to 75%. Is there a way to set the default back to 100% for new windows? Many thanks, Dave On 15 Nov, 07:30, Dave <enquir...@photographybyward.co.uk> wrote: > Hi, > > I usually view my pages at 100%. I wanted to show a separate, > additional window at 75% which worked fine. However, every time I open > a new window, it resorts to 75%. Is there a way to set the default > back to 100% for new win...

Chart does not print properly even if shows ok in page break previ
When I have a worksheet which includes a chart that is big in size and then I want it to print in one page then I use the fit to function in the page property window and select either a percentage or the number of pages (i.e, tall x wide). Once I print or do print preview the cells are shrunk so the fit to whatever size I requested but somehow the chart does not shrink. I looks as if it is an independent object. This is deceiving particularly in the page break preview which does show that my chart will fit inside my page but when I print it does something completely different. Exce...

download for avery template 8463 for publisher ?
i've looked everywhere (except where it is!) to download the avery template 8463 to publisher...any suggestions?!? Look at 5163 in Publisher, it is the same label. 2" x 4"... -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "rocket scientist" <rocket scientist@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D1A3F32F-0EE0-45D5-9154-46674220B58C@microsoft.com... > i've looked everywhere (except where it is!) to download the avery template > 8463 to publisher...any suggestions?!? > ...

Joining Two Columns
Hi All; I have two columns. In one them there are only integer values, in the second one there are alpha-numeric characters. I want to join them in one column. How can I do that? Thanks. (For instance a1=12, b1=try15, c1 must be 12try15 a2=34, b2=try35, c2 must be 34try35 .... an (My columns are too long to join cells one by one) Regards -- Kartal In C1, enter: =A1&B1 then copy down HTH -- AP "Kartal" <kakdogan@suyapi.com.tr> a �crit dans le message de news: ufsY0yobGHA.2396@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > ...

One thing the M05 update doesn't change
An M05+Update file upgrade still mangles Food:Dining Out and :Groceries, FWIW. It doesn't mangle it... this is a preferred setting... most users requested that Dining Out and Groceries were two separate things and did not want them in the same category... the default is setup this way... if you don't like it, change it. In the "Category" list select the "Groceries" category... right click it... click "Move" and then enter "Food : Groceries" as the destination. The same for the "Dining Out" category... move it to "Food : ...

Cannot move mailboxes between two Exchange 5.5 servers.
The option to move mailboxes between servers is greyed out. The new server is specifically to swing into 2003 so I can remove the old server which is also a domain controller. Any Ideas? Thanks Ashley Heaton On Fri, 6 Jan 2006 17:19:01 -0800, "Nex-Tech Support Staff" <NexTechSupportStaff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >The option to move mailboxes between servers is greyed out. The new server is >specifically to swing into 2003 so I can remove the old server which is also >a domain controller. > >Any Ideas? > >Thanks >Ashley Heaton Is the swi...

Receiving Email For Two Domains
Our domain controller recently crashed and we're having to reinstall everything from scratch. We have Exchange 2000 working for the most part, but we are not able to get it to accept email being delivered to a second domain name we use. In other words, we can receive email being delivered to dan@domain1.com, but we can't get email delivered to dan@domain2.com. I seem to recall before everything crashed that there was a property setting somewhere in System Manager where I had entered both of these domain names (allow delivery to these domains, or something like that), but I can't...

Printing Postcards 4 to a page front and back
I have savied postcards I use everymoth to print and mail. I just recently upgrated to publisher 2007 and when I open the postcards they open as a folded card. Is there anyway to print 4 post cards front and back like the old program?? Are you planning to mail merge? If you are, I'd advise two publications, one for the front and one for the back. Either way use one of the Avery US Letter postcard templates. If you aren't mail merging, simply add a page. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "AS" <A...

I'm creating a booklet. After creating page one how do you get t.
I'm creating a booklet. After typing page one how do I get to page two??? I can't find a button or anything that tells me how to proceed. Insert | New page Or look at the status bar and click on the next page. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "MOB" <MOB@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F976CC8B-B903-4133-9A0E-E6AE5270F65F@microsoft.com... > I'm creating a booklet. After typing page one how do I get to page two??? > I > can't find a button or anything that tells me how to proceed. --- Outgoing mail is certified Vir...

how to underline a column header with dash-dot-dot?
Does anyone know how to do this? I need to underline a column header with a dash-dot-dot, and I can not figure it out. In Access? I don't believe it's possible. In some other product? You'll need to repost in a newsgroup related to that specific product. When you do so, you should identify the specific version of the product, as well as what operating system you're using. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "lost" <lost@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8D9E1AD5-37F5-4CB6-8818...

How to: print out a FORM with only the one active record
I create a button in a FORM with VBA as: DoCmd.PrintOut However, it will print out as many as all the existing records I want it to print out a FORM only with current record. How to modify the VBA? Thanks! Martin 2008-02-14 "Martin (Martin Lee)" <lajitong888@21cn.com> wrote in message news:%23C5Q$msbIHA.3400@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... >I create a button in a FORM with VBA as: > > DoCmd.PrintOut > > However, it will print out as many as all the existing records > > I want it to print out a FORM only with current record. How to modify the > VBA? T...

How do I combine multiple org chart files into one Visio doc?
I want to take 9 individual Visio org chart files and combine them into one file for saving them all together as web page. New to Visio and just need a little help. Thanks. Steve Select everything on a page and then Copy / Paste it to a blank page in your other document. There really isn't a fancier way to do it. -- Mark Nelson Microsoft Corporation This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "NC_Steve" <NCSteve@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BDE97552-E194-4EA5-B8CE-AEE8DD440D0B@microsoft.com... >I...

Background colors on messages and my name header, from, sent, to, Box
Help!!!! This blue background keeps coming up on my e-mails and I have gone everywhere in my computer to remove it. It will be on my name header when I print an e-mail or it will be in the e-body or header from someone to me. I have gone to the obvious places to stop it, but it keeps popping up... tools - options, control panel - display / mail / internet, etc. It's very hard to read on a dark blue background with red lettering. I'm new at this job and its computer. It says it's XP, but the face looks like an older version, like 2000. Would someone please help me ? Thank yo...

background color/fancy borders? template?
Hi, How do I create a page that would be light yellow with a light green border that may have a pattern in it in MS Publisher? Thanks, Tom >-----Original Message----- >Hi, >How do I create a page that would be light yellow with a light green >border that may have a pattern in it in MS Publisher? > >Thanks, >Tom > >. > First and foremost. Use a web authoring tool like FrontPage. Secondly, here are two four-letter words that can solve your problem: read & help (as in the F1 key) ...

How to force recompile of one source file for every build?
context: Win2K -- VC++6 -- MFC -- SDI I want to have a build-date in my program and I'd like this to be automatically updated with every build. It's trivial to create a data item char BuildDate[32] = __DATE__; which the preprocessor modifies at compile-time to contain the current date. But I can't figure out how to make VC automatically compile the source file that compiles this with every build. I've looked at the Project | Settings property sheets but if it's there it's not easy to see. TIA Norm Use custom build step and delete all the r...

combine three pages to one multipage tab
Hello, I created three totally different pages (dialogs). Now, I want to combine them to into one single multipage tab with three pages. Does there exist a simple way to do this or do I recreate all controls? bob bob wrote: > > Hello, > > I created three totally different pages (dialogs). Now, I want to combine > them to into one single multipage tab with three pages. Does there exist a > simple way to do this or do I recreate all controls? > > bob You can reuse the dialog template or you can even reuse the existing classes. To reuse the existing dialog te...

Apply page setup to ALL sheets?
Is there a way to get the page setup to apply to ALL the sheets in a workbook. In other words to change the page setup for all the sheets in a workbook so they are exactly the same or do I have to go through and do them individually? Thanks in advance! -- Jason Michel junk@ns.condonconsulting.com (remove ns. for direct email) Michel, Group the worksheets you want to change Click on the first tab and ctrl-click on the other tabs, if you want all the sheets right click on one and choose select all sheets. Then do the page setup, most settings will be copied If you already have on...

Difference between two numbers
I have two columns, each with numbers in them. All I want to do if find the difference between these two numbers. Don't want whether negative or positive -- just the difference. Is this possible? Pam wrote: > I have two columns, each with numbers in them. All I want to do if find the > difference between these two numbers. Don't want whether negative or positive > -- just the difference. Is this possible? =ABS(B1-A1) With values in columns A & B, In C1 enter: =A1-B1 and copy down -- Gary''s Student - gsnu201002 "Pam" wrote...

header field value
I'm working with a DOC made by someone else. The header includes ((JobTitle)), which shows up under Field name in the Field Dialog box (the middle of 3 columns in the box). It seems to be a reference to the Job Title for which this contract document was created, and repeats on all pages, but I can't find a way for having the document display the actual job title, such as A BIG PROJECT, in place of ((JobTitle)). Any guidance? Thanks. PD Hi PD, If you press Alt-F9 to expose the document's field codes, you might see something like: {DOCPROPERTY JobTitle} ...

Print current page?
Like in Word, there is in FILE\PRINT {button to mark for Current Page} whay there are not button like this in Exel???? There is a button. Have a look in Tools/Customize/Commands in the Fil section and drag to the toolbar you want. There are all sorts of other interesting things there too -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Excel doesn't have that option, perhaps because it's not as page oriented as Word. In File>Print, you can select to print the Active Sheet. Or, click the Preview button on the Standard toolbar, and that will set the page numbers. Then choose ...

There is no "send" button on my email page.
When I attempt to configure email address to correct (no send button) problem; I find no option under tools to do it. Can anyone help me with this? Are you in the Inbox, New Message, or Contacts? Each section has a different toolbar. Send is a default button when you click on New Message. Is that where your Send button is missing? Wenzelenergy wrote: > When I attempt to configure email address to correct (no send button) > problem; I find no option under tools to do it. Can anyone help me with > this? Only if you post your Outlook version and the mail account type you will b...

How can I print the background colors in the template as well as .
Whenever I print, it only prints the text that I type. I want to be able to print everything including the background colors that appear on the screen when I do type in the text. If you are using the Paper Direct templates, they will never print. The templates are built around specialty papers you have to buy. www.paperdirect.com In page setup, print tab, click Advanced print settings, Graphics and Fonts tab, clear do not print any graphics. In Publisher 2000 or below, this dialogue is available when you go to print. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps...

Two installation in same domain
Hi, I have a query. I read somewhere that Ms CRM cannot be installed in 2 machines in the same domain. Is this true? we have this installed in 2 machines ( one for live and other for Development). In the development machine the Report section is not working. Is this because of this? Thanks in advance, Jaison Do u have install Crystal Reports over Development Server, if it is true, CRM Server Reports failed. I hope can help u >-----Original Message----- >Hi, > >I have a query. I read somewhere that Ms CRM cannot be installed in 2 >machines in the same domain. Is this ...

Live One Care and RMS
Hello, Will these two work together (Live One Care and RMS)? any compatability issues???? I am thinking of installing the One Care on our POS unless some one has a better and less expensive option. What do most 1 lane , 1 store owners use? Joe What's One Care? "Joeh" <Joeh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AB8C323B-EDC0-41D7-8348-45091F529EB7@microsoft.com... > Hello, > Will these two work together (Live One Care and RMS)? any compatability > issues???? > I am thinking of installing the One Care on our POS unless some one has a > better ...