a template for non-fiction writers?

I'm writing a memoir using Word 2007.  Where can I find a template that will
help me?

See the following page of fellow MVP Daiya Mitchell's website:

http://daiya.mvps.org/bookword.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"pmckeon" <pmckeon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm writing a memoir using Word 2007.  Where can I find a template that
> will
> help me?

0
Doug

Excel Template
I have been using this template for personal use and I have also been trying to figure out how it is programmed to display only the last row dependent upon number of payments. Can anyone offer an answer? ...

Problem with CList template
Hi all.. I have the following class: class CPowerCell { public: int m_nCol; int m_nRow; CStringList m_data; CPowerCell(); virtual ~CPowerCell(); }; I want to be able to create a linked list of objects of type CPowerCell. I tried: CList<CPowerCell, CPowerCell &> cell; But when compiling I got these kind of errors: afxtempl.h(843) : error C2582: 'CPowerCell' : 'operator =' function is unavailable How can I do it? I tried defining the = operator for CPowerCell but the same problem is present, but concerning CStringList...

Excel Template Wizard?
Hey guys- I am looking for a way to take a form/template (dont know the difference) and use that for my data entry. The fields on the form would be 'linked' so to speak to the corresponding cells in my worksheet grid, and vice versa. Everyone seems to think this is difficult to do. HOWEVER- I found this in the help section in Excel, and am wondering if anyone has any experience with it and doing what I need done? "Using the Excel Template Wizard This wizard links cells in your form template to fields in a database, so that data entered using the form can be stored automatically...

How do I reset the templates to the originals in Publisher 2007?
How do I reset the templates to the originals in Publisher 2007? What do you mean? Are you saying the templates aren't there when you open Publisher? Tools, Options, On the General tab, Check >>Show Publication Types at startup. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "jojotubbs" <jojotubbs@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:82FB5BC4-BF6F-44B0-B47A-1AD4D2513233@microsoft.com... > How do I reset the templates to the originals in Publisher 2007? ...

OK to use the same ID in each FormView template?
I'm looking at someone else's code and it contains a FormView with a InsertItemTemplate and a EditItemTemplate. In each template there is a <asp:TextBox ID="titleTextBox"... element. That is the same ID is in both templates. It appears to work OK Is that OK. Is it a good way to program? What happens if I use FindControl? Does it find the active one? Thank in advance for any info "Andy O'Neill" <aon14nocannedmeat@lycos.co.uk> wrote in message news:BZDtn.21575$xp6.5180@newsfe06.ams2... > > " Cal W...

outlook 2003 non prende alcuni tasti di selezione rapida
funzionano tutti ma non funziona ctrl+shift+r che server per replay all sto cercando di capire se va in clonflitto con xp ma non sembra che xp abbia una combinazione di tasti assegnata o se magari � un altro software che va in conflitto putroppo in outlook non trovo dove si controllano tali impostazioni supermazzinga <supermazzinga@LEVAMEyahoo.it> wrote: > funzionano tutti ma non funziona > > ctrl+shift+r che server per replay all > > sto cercando di capire se va in clonflitto con xp ma non sembra che xp > abbia una combinazione di tasti assegnata o s...

Report Writer #20
I am attempting to modify a report via Report Writer, I need to sum the 'current trx amount' field. I have created the field 'total amount', but the 'total amount' is only picking up the last value. How should that calculated field be created. Double-click the field on your report and change the display type from last occurrence to sum. "rcr" wrote: > I am attempting to modify a report via Report Writer, I need to sum the > 'current trx amount' field. I have created the field 'total amount', but the > 'total amount' ...

Non-Inventory Items
How do you receive a non-inventory item on a Purchase Order? RCR, It should work exactly the same way as when you receive an inventory item. Is this not working for you? If so, can you describe exactly what you're doing and where it stops working? -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Flexible Solutions, Inc. "rcr" <rcr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0153C0D4-8F8B-4D2F-8DB1-B8D4B6209D64@microsoft.com... > How do you receive a non-inventory item on a Purchase Order? have not tried as yet, I thought it would have been different, thanks "Vi...

Does microsoft online templates have a monthly expense tracker?
I would like to have a worksheet that would allow me to keep track of my daily spending. Perhaps it could be done in Access, as well. newbirth wrote: > I would like to have a worksheet that would allow me to keep track of my > daily spending. Perhaps it could be done in Access, as well. If you go to File > New then seach for templates on your computer there is a template called expense statement. Take a look and see if it will fill your needs. gls858 ...

XL XP template, labels jump around after print preview
I am working on an XL XP worksheet (I'm calling it a template, but it's really just a worksheet). I have Office SP3 installed. I have lots of labels from the control toolbox, all over the sheet. All labels are set to PrintObject=false. Sheet is landscape oriented Before I print preview, everything is fine. When I print preview it appears fine (labels aren't visible), then when I click "close" to return to the document, most (not all) of my labels have moved, generally moving all the way to the left side of the page (ranging from Column A through F, rather than their ori...

cd label templates
Hi, Do you know where I can get cd label templates that are suitable for law video lectures? Thank you. Are you more concerned with the basic shape or with the graphics? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "ME" <ME@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:44A09B92-ACF1-4C4A-8C07-A740E73EAC20@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > Do you know where I can get cd label templates that are suitable for law > video lectures? > > Thank you. As with any ready made template you will have to re-design to suit your purpose. Labels and Jackets http://of...

Templates from the MS Ofiice website
Does anyone know how to download templates from the MS Office website (windows) on to a mac. Kinda bothers me that we as mac users don't get to use those templates and I am wondering is there a work around. Thanks in advance ...

Report writer line length question
I am modifying a report and I am adding fields and trying to create the appearance of boxes using lines and the lengths do not adjust a pixel at a time. Using the mouse they move about 8 pixels at a time. This is very frustrating trying to line everything up correctly. I would appreciate any solutions to this problem. Al, Try highlighting the line (or click on the line) then press the CTRL or SHIFT Key then use the arrow keys. Hope this helps. Gerald "Al" wrote: > I am modifying a report and I am adding fields and trying to create the > appearance of boxes using lin...

Can Query-Based Distribution Groups within Exchange 2003 be used to email all the members of a (non mail enabled) security group?
Can Query-Based Distribution Groups within Exchange 2003 be used to email all the members of a (non mail enabled) security group? It would be really handy for me as a system admin to email all the members of a security group who use certain applications very occasionally, without having to mail enable the group. I was wondering if you can do this using the QBDGs feature. I have just played with it, and it did not work - but it is entirely possible that I did something wrong? Incidentally, my domain is 2000, even though the Exchange server is running W2K3 and Exchange 2K3. Any thoughts? Thank...

question -- using a template
Hi, I downloaded the free "Our Organization's Telephone List" template for Excel from the Microsoft site. Once I get the information in, I would like to export this file to Outlook, as a group in the address book. From there, I want to export this group into my address book in Outlook Express (which I believe can easily be done). It seems like a lot of work to get this file into OE, but I don't know of any other way, or if this 'round about way will even work. The reason I want the information on this template is so I can share this list with another board member of ...

NON-TEXT VALUES IN CELLS
I'm creating a timesheet for technicians in my service department. I have a team-based system where technicians split the total hours their team does by the number of techncians on the team, which is 4 per team. It currently takes the hours in a top cell and automatically divides the hours into the individual technicians rows below (e.g., team turns 40 hours in a day, each technician gets 10). Is there any way to exclude a cell if it contains a non-numeric value (e.g., "VACATION" or "SICK"), and recalculate by the number of open cells left? try this array formula...

template for Membership Dues Invoice
I need a template for Membership Dues, any suggestions? May be something at....... http://office.microsoft.com/en-ca/templates/CT063459131033.aspx Or if nothing there, look at the Template Gallery index. http://office.microsoft.com/en-ca/templates/default.aspx Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 16:55:05 -0800, "bgold" <bgold@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I need a template for Membership Dues, any suggestions? ...

XP style controls in non-unicode app
I am writing an application in VS2005. Due to the need to eventually reuse roughly 50k lines of existing non-unicode code, I cannot compile with the unicode flag. This flag appears to be controlling which style of MFC controls are used in my dialogs. In other words, if I build it as a unicode application I get the newer rounder controls, from winXP I believe. If I build it without unicode support I get the older, square style of buttons, etc. from the VS6 days. Do the new styles require unicode support, or is there a way around it? thanks j.goforth wrote: > I am writing an application in...

Is there a billing legder template for excel
where can I find a billing ledger template for excel Steve Have a look at the templates under Accounting or Business found at the MS Template Gallery http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/CT011356681033.aspx May be what you need. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Tue, 13 Jun 2006 16:28:01 -0700, StevieDuzIt <StevieDuzIt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >where can I find a billing ledger template for excel ...

OT: Download non-current version of Platform SDK?
Is there anyplace I can download prior versions of Microsoft's Platform SDK? Thanks in advance. ...

Which service-start-type is correct to register a non-PnP device service.
Dear everyone: I want my app to get a handle of a service for a non-PnP driver like a memory I/O on windows. The service is registerd SERVICE_AUTO_START in the device manager and my app is in the StartUp program. Sometimes, my app doesn't get a handle at first but after several trial in loop, that's OK. I'd like to know what's wrong. The handle is as follows. hDevice = CreateFile("\\\\.\\SERVICE",GENERIC_READ | GENERIC_WRITE,0,NULL,OPEN_EXISTING,FILE_ATTRIBUTE_NORMAL, NULL); Sincerely Yours YoungHun Kim You don't do CreateFile on a service; you do Cre...

Math functions on non number data?
is there a way to convert data that is in fraction format to number format to be able to perform math functions without changing the original data type? For instance, change 23 1/2 * 34 3/4 to 23.5*34.75 to come up with 816.625. The result does not need to be in fractional format. thanks for any assistance, Dave DDP I presume you have all of that multiplication in an single cell (otherwise you would simply be able to multiply whatever two cells contain them)? If so, try this formula... =LEFT(A1,FIND("*",A1)-1)*MID(A1,FIND("*",A1)+1,99) -- Rick (MVP - Excel) &qu...

Non working time
I am new to Project 2007, havn't used Project in about 4 years. I can create a new calendar, based upon the Standard calendar, but can not modify it to accomadate 10 holidays and change the work hours from 8-4 to 7:30- 4:30 for the project I am going to manage. I then want to assign it to the MS Project file I create. Q1: How can I accomplish this, I can not determine how to modify and assign this new calendar? Q2: Will I have the same issues with Resource calendars, which in some cases will vary from project's base calendar? Thank you all very much Marsh Hi, &qu...

allow text over a non-blank cell in Excel
How do I allow the text from A1 and text from B1 to display one over the other at the same time Hi! Try this: =A1&CHAR(10)&B1 Format the cell to wrap text. Biff "Island" <Island@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0FA73692-F12F-47B8-9062-4B7FB4E88631@microsoft.com... > How do I allow the text from A1 and text from B1 to display one over the > other at the same time You cannot allow this unless you take a picture of one of the cells and place it over the other cell. SHIFT + Edit>Copy Picture This makes it hard to read either of the st...

templates #24
I need a template or idea to track daily sales for a restaurant and bar Hi That should be quite easy to setup? Decide what info you want to log, jot them down in Column A, starting in Row 2. In Row 1, starting in Col B, enter the dates, and you'r halfway there. Add formulae to sum each days info, and you have daily totals. Add formulae to sum each row, at the end of the month, and you have monthly totals per item. Add this column, and you have monthly grand total. For a bar, for example, you would want to track sales of liquor, so you could jot down things like Brandy, Cane...