not enough memory to get more office assisants why?

When I try to change my office assistant I get a message on screen saying
"there is not enough memory available to complete this operation.
How do I change this situation so that I can get different office
assistants???
Someone please help! I am using Microsoft Works Suite 2003

See
http://uksbsguy.com/blogs/doverton/archive/2007/07/23/how-to-get-the-office-assistant-office-2003-to-work-in-windows-vista-i-e-remove-the-quot-not-enough-memory-quot-error-messages.aspx

--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
Graham Mayor -  Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

"Gilbert1937" <Gilbert1937@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I try to change my office assistant I get a message on screen saying
> "there is not enough memory available to complete this operation.
> How do I change this situation so that I can get different office
> assistants???
> Someone please help! I am using Microsoft Works Suite 2003

0
Graham

Office 10.1.5 corrupt? (MacOS X 10.3.1)
I'm running Office 10.1.5 on a Titanium Powerbook G4 running MacOS X 10.3.1. It's been running fine for a while. I use Entourage to connect to our Exchange 2003 server. Here's the really really short version of what happened: Entourage froze (spinning pinwheel). I forced quit the app. When I tried to bring it up again, it told me it needed to rebuild the database. When I told it to do this, it told me that it couldn't access it (error -50) (sorry, I didn't keep the full text of the error). Struggled with this for a long time. Finally removed Office by removing: /...

Upgrading Office Pro Plus 2010 Beta to Office Pro Plus 2010
I have a copy of Office Pro Plus 2010 Beta and would like to upgrade it to Office Pro Plus 2010 (both downloaded from Technet subscriber downloads). When I try to install Office Pro Plus 2010, it seems to indicate that I can not upgrade 2010 beta. Is there a way that I can do this or at least export my Outlook settings so that I can uninstall the beta, install the RTM and restore my current Outlook settings (accounts, multiple calendars, data files, etc). What makes you think you need to export your Outlook settings? Uninstalling Office has no Impact on the Outlook Profile or ...

Farsi help for office
HELLO NEED FOR HELP FARSI NEED FOR MSDN WITH PERSIAN LANQUAGE THANKS ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=cbe5c628-35ee-4982-a2a2-398a6a2f7476&dg=microsoft.public.excel.newusers ...

XML commands
Hi. I found a very helpfull hint to find formula-cells. The trick is to use the get.cell function. I would like to learn a little bit more about that function. What does 48 or 6 mean in get.cell(48;.... or get.cell(6;... I can't find documentations at the net ? Regards Peter Get.Cell(num, cell reference) is a function from XL4 to return information about the formatting, location or contents of a cell. 48... if cells contain a formula it returns True; if a constant it returns False. 6 ... returns the cell formula Peter Noneley has a free download at... http://homepage.ntlworld.com/no...

How do I get the 2nd Mode in a range of cells
I want to attain the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc. most frequent number in a range of cells. Using the Mode function I can receive the most frequent but how do I get the 2nd, 3rd, 4th,etc. from the same range. Thanks. Hi assuming your list of numbers is in A1:A10 try the following formulas: B1: = MODE($A$1:$A$10) B2: (array entered with CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER) = MODE(IF(COUNTIF($B$1:B1,$A$1:$A$10)=0,$A$1:$A$10+{0,0})) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com wrote: > I want to attain the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc. most frequent > number in a range of...

getting trace of changes in database
Hello there. I've build database trigger who saves all schema changes in some table. and i use it to apply changes in another server. It works fine as long as i do only shcma changes as part of schema and not another actions that relate to schema changes like: sp_rename, (Insert, update, delete) on table as part of schema change. is there a way to add also these changes to the table who save schema changes automaticlly? Roy Goldhammer (royg@yahoo.com) writes: > Hello there. I've build database trigger who saves all schema changes in > some table. and i use...

Where can i get XSD.exe
Hi guys, I have dot net env installed in my system Could you please help me in finding where can i get xsd.exe thank you \ I think the SDK has it, at least on my computer it's under the SDK folder. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=9B3A2CA6-3647-4070-9F41-A333C6B9181D&displaylang=en "Murali Inguva" <minguva@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:00df01c3d946$a394ec50$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Hi guys, > I have dot net env installed in my system > Could you please help me in finding where can i get > xsd.exe > > thank you > \ ...

How to get cell input to access list?
Very new to excel. Here's scenario. On worksheet 1, cell A1 enter 1. Would like this to cross reference this number within a range of number on worksheet 2 and report back the data immediately to right back to cell A2. This down below is how I've entered my data down below on worksheet 2. Thanks. 1 A 5 E 2 B 6 F 3 C 7 G 4 D 8 H Have a look in the help index for VLOOKUP -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com <hacdunqh@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:050be880-16c8-433e-9f8e-f619bc7969ad@71g2000hse.googlegroups.com... > Ve...

How to get data out of Access MDE files?
Dear Experts, I have an application that I've used for years that runs on Access under the covers. Help shows a reference to: Access 2002 Desktop Developer's Handbook It was a self contained application. All I have are the two MDE files. And they are full of data now. The app requires a login. I want to export this data into another database. How can I get the table structures and the data out of the MDE files? A new version of Access? Sql Server? ..NET? A data conversion tool? Oracle says that if they have the XML file with the table structures, ...

Office Assistant Downloads
Hello, I was wondering if there is anywhere that I might be able to find a download for the Excel Office Assistant characters. I have misplaced the CD with the different choices and I have searched the net high and low, any help would be much appriciated. I am looking for the "cat" character in perticular. Thanks Kollatos, You're gonna' need the installation CD. Either that, or learn to love the "Clipee" John "Kollatos" <waterfrontgems@rogers.com> wrote in message news:035501c3906b$bb95c140$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Hello, I was wondering if...

Install Sharepoint Support for Office 2003
I want to change an existing Office 2003 network installation. The feature I want to add is Windows SharePoint Services Support. I tried to do this via the Custom Maintenance Wizard. But the Windows Sharepoint Services Support will not install. Hopefully someone can help me with this. I don't want to manually install the feature for 300+ clients. ...

Cannot get the smart tags to work in Excel
Hey Guys, I'm using Excel 07 on Vista, off lately smart tags don't work anymore. I tried Excel /safe and smart tags work in the app safe mode. Can someone help me out with this issue? Thanks. ...

Office X 10.1.5 Update does not update Word
I have used the Office X 10.1.5 update. After the update process I noted that Excel, Power Point, and Component Plugin were both showing Version 10.1.5 in the Get Info box. But, Word is showing Version 10.1.4 So, the question is, What version number should Word be after applying update 10.1.5 I should also note that I have been going through the same ridiculous problems with installing the updates as many others have reported on this site. I was told, specifically, to apply the three updates posted on the Microsoft website: Office X 10.1.2 Update, Office X 10.1.4 Update, and Office X 10.1.5 ...

How to get the resource in a static linked library?
I have create a class CDlg: public CDialog in a static linked library,but when i use it in another application ,like this: CDlg *pd=new CDlg(); pd->Create(IDD_TESTDLG,NULL); pd->ShowWindow(SW_SHOW); There is no compile error,but when run the application ,there is an error. I found that it can't get the resourse,so create failed,how to resolve the problem ,thks; >I have create a class CDlg: public CDialog in a static linked library,but >when i use it in another application ,like this: >CDlg *pd=new CDlg(); >pd->Create(IDD_TESTDLG,NULL); >pd->ShowWindow(SW_SH...

CRM3 and Office
Where I coud get more info how they work together what specifically are you looking for? ========================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.microsoft.com/businesssolutions/crm/community/microsoft_crm_community.mspx "Valdas Zagorskas" <ValdasZagorskas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:70452F2D-C12C-4AB1-89E7-09BB8F9F243B@microsoft.com... > Where I coud get more info how they work together > > At the moment I am considering 2 points 1. get data to already existing Excel sheets 2. get data to already existing Word document...

office 2003 - administrative installation point
hi there. is there a way to check the patch level of an administrative installation point of office 2003. I have to check which updates already have been applied to an foreign administrative installion point of office 2003, and couldn't find a way to do that. thank you very much in advance! werner Dear Werner, To answer your questions, I think we may check the followings: 1. Please access to the foreign administrative installation point on the server and check whether there is the self-extracting executable file for the update you would like to install in the inst...

how to get the domain name a pc is belonging to?
hi! is it possible to get the domainname a pc is belonging to? i have found GetUserName and GetComputername - but nothing like GetDomainname... thanks, philipp TCHAR szDomainName[1024]; DWORD dwDomainNameLength = ExpandEnvironmentStrings(_T("%USERDOMAIN%"), szDomainName, 1024); OR use netwkstausergetinfo(...) // its very slow as this is a NET API. Cheers Jagadeesh "Philipp Huber" <philipp.huber@innval.com> wrote in message news:4030c70e$0$28382$91cee783@newsreader01.highway.telekom.at... > hi! > > is it possible to get the domainname a pc is belongi...

redraw CStatic Custom when dialog get focus ?
I have a CStatic custom control, when I start my dialog its draw very good, but when after I display and close a MessageBox over it only a few areas of the statc contrl is redraw. Why OnPaint() didn't paint a complete control as it does when I start my dialog. but when I put another app that cover all dialog's area and back to my project the static contol is paint complete as I started it. do I need to do semething else to make CStatic1::OnPaint () run after messagebox() ? Thanks in advance for your help, Eduardo This is surprising. The only condition under which this norma...

disabling virus protection to install Office
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel How do I disable any virus protection to install Office? I search under "virus" to find whatever may be there, but nothing comes up under the search??? Mac systems do not come with virus protection software, so unless you [or someone else with Admin access to the system] installed it there should not be any to "disable". My guess is that you do not have anything of that nature... otherwise you'd most likely be aware of it. For recommendations on a successful installation of Mac Office have a ...

Upgrade To MS Office Home & Student: Non-Commercial Use?
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_02BF_01CAA59E.F54C8910 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I recently upgraded my Microsoft Office installation to Microsoft Office = Home & Student 2007. Upon opening Excel 2007, for example, I am = confronted with the phrase "non-commercial use" right next to the = program/file name in the title bar. Is this something unique to the = Home & Student edition? If so, how can I get rid of it on both Excel = and my other MSO applica...

My forms broke after Office SP3 installed
Office SP 3 was installed on our corporation's PC's last week, and it broke a database I'm responsible for. I can't figure it out. Several forms that get info from tables no longer put the values in the various dropdowns. For example, I have a combo box called cboProjectTitle who's Row Source Type is Table/Query, and the Row Source is set to SELECT tblProjectInfo.ProjectTitle FROM tblProjectInfo; . This has worked for over 2 years, and it still works on a laptop that doesn't have Office SP3 yet, but no longer works on all the PCs and laptops that received SP3...

Where can I get definitions of shapes in Visio
For basic flow chart shapes, where can I get a difinition of that the difference between a process shape and a definded proces shape etc. flowcharting isn't 'owned' by microsoft but is a base skill for many different professions so the first point might be to find a book on amazon.com. an alternative to begin with is over here http://deming.eng.clemson.edu/pub/tutorials/qctools/flowm.htm#Overview al "orotongroup" <orotongroup@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DF563B3C-C06F-4D3D-85F5-446BCBA00FB7@microsoft.com... > For basic flow chart shape...

How do I get a total of more than 24 hours in Excel
I am setting up a speadsheet to calculate the number of hours worked in a week. I have a start time and an end time. I can calcultae the difference for each day, (cell set to h:mm) but when I sum them and get more than 24 hours excel displays only the number of hours after 24. For instance Day1=Start 09:00 finish 17:00 = 8:00 Day2=Start 09:00 finish 17:00 = 8:00 Day3=Start 09:00 finish 19:00 = 10:00 When I sum this it dispaly 2:00 Format (Custom) as [hh]:mm -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "reactcp" <reactcp@discussi...

Office '04 11.3.8 Update Problem
When I try to install the update for 11.3.8 I get a message saying the Installer couldn't locate the correct version of the software required to install this update. the Read Me thing is a little confusing when I read it. why is this happening? How can I get it to stall the updates? thanks! Do you have 11.3.7 installed? This version is required for the 11.3.8 update; if you haven't installed that one yet, simply run Microsoft AutoUpdate (in your Applications folder) a couple of times to get all the updates you need. On 07/03/08 5:37, in article ee9012f.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, &q...

how to get three axes on a graph?
As in x y and z! You need to make a 'surface chart' But be aware that the values are treated as categories (as in a Line chart) not as values (as in an XY chart) best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "michellelav" <michellelav@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AEB6034F-4041-4017-ADFC-294A171B1E2C@microsoft.com... > As in x y and z! Hi, Surface plots are really not that hot in Excel although you can make them interesting if you use enough data points. Alternatively, you might ...