My product key is incorrect how do I resolve this problem?

My laptop came with Microsoft word 2007. Microsoft word tells me to put in my
product key. So i put in the product key that is located on the bottom of my
laptop but for some reason it says it's incorrect how do i resolve this?

The product key on the bottom of your laptop is undoubtedly for Windows and
not Word. Laptops often come with a trial version of Office 2007. Unless you
paid extra for a retail version of the Office software it may be that your
trial has now expired.

--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
Graham Mayor -  Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

"help-asap" <help-asap@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My laptop came with Microsoft word 2007. Microsoft word tells me to put in
> my
> product key. So i put in the product key that is located on the bottom of
> my
> laptop but for some reason it says it's incorrect how do i resolve this?

0
Graham

Problem with AP and taxes
Bonjour! We have a little problem with the account payable and the tax, since we are an University we have several different taxes depending on the purchase and where it goes within our University. So for an invoice we can have 10 different tax codes associated to it. Do you have a better way of using the transaction entry (only one tax code that apply to the entire transaction) or else. With our old system each entered item could have a different taxe code because we could choose the tax code for every line. Regards, Joel :) Regards, Joel :) It sounds like you are only using the P...

Administrative Time approval problem
Using PS 2007 We have been using Administrative Time for about 1 month with no problem. Starting yesterday (to the best of my knowledge) here is the problem: Team member uses the Plan Administrative Time and placed some hours in the Planned row of Vacation. The Admin Time does go to the Timesheet manager and the Timesheet Manager approves it. Team member goes to the timesheet enters Actuals for that planned time (that appears as a green dot because it was approved). They are not ready to submit, so they just hit Save on their Timesheet. The system changes the dot to ...

Problem with Date/Time Picker Format in Reports...
avalonsalesteam mackintoshcourtsalesteam viventisalesteam clive mont Pat 01616223030 Claire, can't access anything through anything excel.... 172.22.0.41 lch The monitoring software will notify us of any significant events that occur on the servers, such as failed services, errors, low disk space etc. will keep events, services, applications, logs, syslog, SNMP, WMI, websites, etc) that allows for the monitoring of any en Direct Line 08452461229 Claim No: 392 8074500 67193 darren london collin suttle transcribe kim from lqa 192.168.41.46 Hello all, I am having a...

Problem with Asset Accounts
Hi I have created several asset accounts for different properties I own.I have also assigned which ever mortgage applies to each one. My question is when you go into each asset and update the price of the house it throws up a few problems. What categories do you assign to it? Is it an income? or is it special? just what is it I see no default categories. I have entered it as an account adjustment! But then I find the second problem whatever you list it a sit shows up in that months income which throws your graphs and reports completely out. Please can anybody tell me the correct way to sho...

RMS Evaluation license problem
Hi everyone, I'm new to RMS and have been trying to get the evaluation copy up and running. It has been installed several times in our building without problems. I am installing it on a new Dell XP computer, and the RMS Manager and POS (Admin works fine) comes up with the following when run: "A software license violation has been detected. Store Operations will immediately shut down for the following reason: An error occured while reading the software license." Does anyone have any ideas? It's been reinstalled several times, and as I said it's a brand new computer...

Streets &Trips Problem
I just uninstalled Streets & Trips 2008 and then installed S&T2009. When I try to start it I get a msg "Licensing Initialization Error 0XC004D301". The MS support db for this msg says to log on as administrator, which I allready am, and right click on the games icon, which I don't have. Any ideas on how to fix this??? Frank Microsoft Fix it 50189 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/951632#top "Frank" wrote: > I just uninstalled Streets & Trips 2008 and then installed S&T2009. When I > try to start it I get a msg "Licens...

Convert TO 2007; exclusive problem
We have a database in 2003 format. We open it in Access 2007 and try to convert (or a SaveAs) to 2007 format. We are unable to convert because it says we (the computer we are on) has it opened exclusively. I have done the following: (1) Made sure we are NOT opening the Db in the exclusive mode (2) Tried coping all objects to a new Db; thinking if something was glitched this would fix it (3) Tried Compact & Repair So far, all is to NO avail. Anyone have some additional thoughts or tricks? Thanks, cbjames Try it like this, which works for me. Create a new blank A2007 data...

Figuring out loop for a production schedule
There is probably a simple solution to this, but everything I've tried doesn't work. So, I have a spreadsheet file that looks through a scheduling spreadsheet looking for X's and Blank spots to indicate up or downtime. It reads the information and then writes it into a CSV file. Right now the loop ends when the Unit number is blank and it reads everything else. I need it to skip certain unit numbers. For example, I want it to go through all the schedules and only worry about writing units 86 and 10 and a couple others into a CSV file, bypassing other irrelevant unit numbers. How wo...

Can a set up a production chart in excel, there may be over run s.
I would like to set up a production chart in Excel, what formulas do I enter? The jobs could over run so this will alter the daily production sheets. I want to be able to alter one job run and then it will rearrange the following jobs. Can this be done and if so how do I do it? I am running mms office excel 2003. I hope some one out there can solve my problem, I do hope its possible too. I work for a printing company with no production sysytem at all!! What I would like to do is to set up a daily, weekly and monthly production sheet for jobs to be worked on. We have three departm...

Promoting Email to CRM problems URGENT!
Hi, Using SFO to promote emails from an archive file to various leads. Only when I click promote and select the lead etc, the email does not show as an activity for the lead. It is shown in closed activities but I can not associate it with the lead. The lead is in the regarding box and the to and from contacts are resolved. I've spend 4 days sorting thousands of emails in preparation for this and it's very disappointing to now find that it doesn't work. I have asked everyone here but no one can help me. I have the maximum amount of permissions (up to administrator). My jo...

problem updating windows
dear, i'd like share with u the problem im having with my computer. im using windows 7 64 bit on my sytem, i tried installing update for my system and failed, i even tried all the trouble shoots but found no useful information for this problem. the error in gettin is code:80240038 cud any1 pls help me on this. and also im havin trouble with my sound wen i install windows seven. i can hear sound wen i use a head fone but no sound from system speakers On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 06:27:01 -0800, ishmael <ishmael@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > dear, > i'd l...

cash flow problems
On Money 2002 Deluxe my cash flow forecast will not work. If I go to Accounts & Bills and Cash Flow Review it thinks for a little bit and then does nothing. Has anyone else had this problem? Yes. See http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q67. "Shirley" <rotert@hur.midco.net> wrote in message news:083601c3728f$b76364a0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > On Money 2002 Deluxe my cash flow forecast will not work. > If I go to Accounts & Bills and Cash Flow Review it thinks > for a little bit and then does nothing. Has anyone else > had this problem? ...

Stored procedure and dictionary file problem
We have recently installed version 7.5 for use as a demo to prospective clients, and have encountered a couple of problems. When we try to login we get on of two different errors. 1. The dictionary file 'Dynamics.dic' being used remotely is 'out of date', login fails and GP closes. 2. When One is successful at getting past the dictionary issue an error message that states 'dynamics.dbo.hrSysdoesHrSysExist' stored procedure is missing. I have reloaded the entire system on a remote system and still get the 'Dynamics.dic' error, and I have checked for the store...

Problems sharing a file
I'm running Excel 97 SR2 and Win98SE. When I share the workbook Excel wants to save the book. OK. It then notifies me that it contains macros & VB code ... OK. I then get an illegal operation message and it closes Excel without saving. When I open the file again, sharing is not enabled. Did I miss something? Anyone have any ideas on what is wrong? Oscar ...

excel/word mail merge problem
Hi. I am using excel as a data source for a word mail merge document. The spreadsheet looks fine, but when I merge it, sometimes the number of decimal places in my word document is bizarre. For example, if a value in excel shows as 17.97, in the resulting word document it might appear as 17.9699999999. Does anyone know what might be causing this? I'm using and excel 2002 and word 2002. Thanks in advance for any help. There's an article on the Microsoft web site that might help you: Answer Box: Numbers don't merge right in Word http://office.microsoft.com/en-ca/ass...

Product catalog 04-14-04
In the price list for each item we have a standard configuration: Pricing Method = Percent of List Percentage = 100 Rounding = None For the Product Item we have the list price ex. .005 Decimals Support =3 My problem is the system is rounding the .005 to .01. If I have 1000 items I need to charge .005 the total for the sale would be 5.00 instead of 100.00 (.01 * 1000). How do I solve this problem and is anyone having the same problem. ...

Outllok 2007 with Vista problem
I have Vista Business and Outlook 2007 (actually Office 2007 to be more accurate). When I am at the machine and doing things, all is reasonably OK getting email through the approximately 27 email accounts I have. The pop3 accounts seem to take a long time to download or even check when there is no mail to be had but that isn't the problem. If I go away from the machine for an extended period - say 30 minutes or so - and forget to shut down Outlook 2007 before I leave, when I come back, nothing will work with internet. The machine works on its own but that's it. No attempt to ma...

print problem with Excel
Hi I have a spreadsheet in excel 2003 and when I click on file/Print it shows number of copies 10. If I change this to 1, it prints just one. If I then Click File/Save as it save ok, but when I open the document again, go to file?print it still shows number of copies 10. I need to save a copy with one 1 document to print. Help please Barry ...

print preview problem in windows mail
I can't see print preview of my incoming & outgoing mails... There is a mail in my inbox, how can i get to know whether it should be print in portrait or landscape mode? I am helpless, it is looking like in portrait but some text (a particular coloum) is missing on printed page nor it came on the next page. Then i printed it in landscape mode...But how can i get to know that whether it should be print in portrait or landscape mode? Unfortunately there is no print preview in Windows Mail. If it is really important to get it right the first time, copy the email = and paste...

Opportunity products & price list questions
Can someone explain to me how opportunites, products & price lists are related. I would expect when I select price list in opportunity window and then go to opportunity products to see only products from specified pricelist but there are listed all products from all pricelists. How can I set Unit in Opportunity products to default value so user don't have to enter unit everytime (we have only one unit)? Thanks very much! M For now I can see all pricelists in selecting product screen even thou I specify price list in opportnity screen. Anyone know why is that so?? "Mikkhai...

Mousemove event problems
I'm using the mousemove event to make my listboxes drop-down (by increasing height property). I have three listboxes in a row vertically. However, I find that the mousemove event of the listboxes below gets triggered when I move the cursor over them even though I'm still in the first listbox. Is there a way to disable the mousemove event for the listboxes underneath the one I am currently in? Or, is there a better way to do this? mouseover instead of mousemove? "mscertified" wrote: > I'm using the mousemove event to make my listboxes drop-down (by increasing &...

ODBC Problems
Never had this much of a problem. I moved to a new server per 878499. Everything went real well. Logged on to GP from the server and everything went fine. Created a system DNS source and tried connecting from workstations with error Connection Failed SQL State '08001 sql error 10060. Please help cause I need everything up and running by Monday morning What version/release of GP and what version of SQL? Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com get your GPtip42today at www.gp2themax.blogspot.com tstrop, Check this article: ht...

Count function problem
I have a formula in a cell which reads: "=IF(COUNT(D13:G13)>=2,J13+MAX(H13,$B$43),0)" When I created this workbook template, the cells from D13 to G13 were blank until I filled them in, and this formula worked fine. However, I've made a change to the workbook. Now I've made D13 through G13 equal to the values in a range of cells from other sheets in the workbook (for e.g. D13 is "=Sheet1!D13". The above formula is now generating the number from B43 by default, even though the cells from D13 to G13 are blank. The "COUNT" help in Excel says: "...

Export pst file problem
Using Outlook 2002, Windows XP 1. ERROR Message ------- I exported a pst folder then later deleted the whole thing. Now, every time I launch OL it says that folder."could not be found." Of course it couldn't have been found because I deleted it, or at least I think I did. I've run a search for it via Windos Explorer and that couldn't find it either. 2. OBNOXIOUS DIALOG BOX -------- Also, there's a dilog box that opens called "Create/Open Personal Folders File." It wants to me to open the same .pst file -- the one that doesn't exist. Is there a w...

SUMPRODUCT() problem
Hi! I try to get this formula or someting like it to work. =SUMPRODUCT((M17:M1115="245-B")*(R17:R1115="Not OK")*(H17:H1115=F2)) The problem is in the H-Column. It contains Dates and times like for instance 26-04-2007 11:36:34 F2 in the formula contains 26-04-2007, and this is where the problem arises. No values in H-column contains this exact value, so the formula retunrs a zero. I have tried using VALUE() combined with INT(), and other combinations on the h-column, but with no result aso far. How should my formula look if I want to calulate the number of te...