My product key is incorrect how do I resolve this problem?

My laptop came with Microsoft word 2007. Microsoft word tells me to put in my
product key. So i put in the product key that is located on the bottom of my
laptop but for some reason it says it's incorrect how do i resolve this?

The product key on the bottom of your laptop is undoubtedly for Windows and
not Word. Laptops often come with a trial version of Office 2007. Unless you
paid extra for a retail version of the Office software it may be that your
trial has now expired.

--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
Graham Mayor -  Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

"help-asap" <help-asap@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My laptop came with Microsoft word 2007. Microsoft word tells me to put in
> my
> product key. So i put in the product key that is located on the bottom of
> my
> laptop but for some reason it says it's incorrect how do i resolve this?

0
Graham

Windows mail problem with iphone??
I have Vista & Windows mail. My ISP is Charter. All worked fine until I set up an iphone. Now I cannot receive email., but I can send. The email works fine on iphone & at Charter.net, just not in Vista. This is error msg: Account: 'pop.charter.net', Server: 'pop.charter.net', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR [IN-USE] account is locked by another session or for maintenance, try again.', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC92 I'm losing my mind!!!! tried everything I've read!! help!! -- richar...

EMF from Visio makes Word print problem
Win XP, Word 03 40 meg document with lots of graphics and junk. Fairily well behaved. I've pulled a lot of embedded Visio drawings out and replaced them with EMFs. That brought the size down from 50 megs+. One page with text and an EMF is acting up. The page looks fine, and Cute PDF makes a decent PDF out of the doc. The PDF looks fine. On one of our offfice printers, that particular page is upside down. Not just the graphic- the whole page, headers, footers, etc. Even stranger, the same page prints upside down FROM THE PDF to that printer. Well, obviously it is the printer. But- any ide...

News in outlook 2003 problem
Hi all, I have accidentally deleted News from the "tools/customize/commands" to add to the "go". Even after re-installing Office 2003 pro it does not appear. Any ideas how I get it back? Many thanks Spence Spencer <warthog@nospam.com> wrote: > I have accidentally deleted News from the "tools/customize/commands" > to add to the "go". > > Even after re-installing Office 2003 pro it does not appear. > Any ideas how I get it back? Asked and answered innumerable times. Use search to find them. -- Brian Tillman Make sure Outlo...

Amortizing Mortgage Incorrectly
Hello, Money 2005. I have a mortgage entered in Money which is about two years old. Somewhere along the way (mid 2006), it began to amortize incorrectly. When I check my monthly statement from the mortgage company, the principal and interest allocations were different. I went back with my statements and started to manually reallocate the payments. The first was off by some amount I cant remember (not more than $.50 or so). When I adjusted the first one, I received the following message: In the [Mortgage Company Name] loan account, there are loan payments following the one you are chan...

External , Meeting requests ,incorrect time !!!
I have this major problem, we are running exchange 2000 on svr2000 if any user sends a meeting request externally it's an hour behind from the origanl time.The xchange is behind the firewall.All time zones are correct on all PC's & Servers.Our time zone does not require daylight saving changes.I have tried everything .Please Help!! Is the Outlook time zone correct and if you don't need Daylight Savings have you unchecked the box in Outlook and in the time zone settings of your servers? Nue "Val" <Val@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0EFAA...

i have a problem with a specific site
i have a problem while opening this site www.bbcarabic.com IE hangs for some seconds then open the page why that happens ??? Hi, The page is simply too large at over 1 MB (total) with more than 200 objects and more than 200 images. For the full report, go to http://www.websiteoptimization.com/services/analyze/ and put the URL http://www.bbc.co.uk/arabic/ into the "Enter URL to diagnose field." - Hope this helps, Don [MS MVP- IE] "mmfarahat" <mmfarahat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B7A03053-8809-4575-B1C4-C965C2748668@mi...

Hours of MS Voice Activation for RMS 2.0 Product Keys
Hello, We have been working on getting our game plan together to upgrade our RMS software from 1.2 to 2.0 in a few weeks in 6 days for all locations. We are looking at hitting multiple stores in one night to get them all done in a week. I have notice not all the product key use in the test lab was able to be activate over the internet. We had to come some in over the phone. I need to know if MS is open 24 hours for this process or what their hours are for activating RMS 2.0 if internet does not work. Ed yes, the voice auth is available 24 hours, but the internet is faster, and sh...

CReBar height problem.
I have problem with changing size of CReBar control. When I have window resized to full-screen, then all ReBar bars are fitted in one line. When size of windows is "restored" (i.e. by button next to close, in title bar), CReBar is receiving WM_SIZE. But height parametr received by WM_SIZE is old height. When after changeing size, ReBar is to small to fit all bars in one line, some bars are moved to second bar line. But WM_SIZE received by CReBar after resizing gets old height (height of one bar), but GetReBarCtrl().GetBarHeight() at same time is getting new value (height of...

OL2003 SP2 IMAP: Problem with rules wizard and Junkmail
Hi, I've build a rule with the rules wizard to copy messages from IMAP-Inbox folder to my personal folder. When Outlook detects a mail that should go to the Junk-E-Mail folder on the IMAP Server it copys the message to the Junk E-Mail folder but I also get a copy of that message in my personal inbox folder. How can I modify the rule to avoid these symptoms? Thanks in advance. -Bodo Bodo <1> wrote: > I've build a rule with the rules wizard to copy messages from > IMAP-Inbox folder to my personal folder. > When Outlook detects a mail that should go to the Junk-E...

Calculating Production/Man Days in Excel
I am trying to calculate production days in Excel instead of calendar days. Is there a way to do this? That is to say if I start a project on October 1, 2004 and finish it December 13, 2004 I would like to know how many days that this project was actually worked. Production days are usually just the days of the week, less any holidays that are able to be worked. Thanks for any assistance you can offer. Hi use NETWORKDAYS for this (note: you have to install the Analysis Toolpak for this) "mpetersen" wrote: > I am trying to calculate production days in Excel instead of cal...

SMTP communication problem #3
I (bchexch.bch-insurance.com) am trying to send an email to rencon.cc but get the bounce below. Recon thinks it's an issue on bchexch's end and I'm leaning more towards it being an issue on Rencon's end. I've been searching the internet for answers but haven't really found any conrete solutions. The last bit of information I found suggests that the bounce is not from an Exchange server and therefore an issue on Rencon's end. If it's my end, I'm not sure how to go about resolving it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you very much, Cheryl ...

f2 key in key board
i have a multifunctions key board and in this key board a f2 key also have a simbol of n which mean's create new file. it is not working as editing cell Look for another key with F icon and/or text F-lock. This will toggle the F keys between their traditional and new functions Happy New Year -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "khalid mahmood" <khalid mahmood@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:54DB2522-71DE-487A-8161-50D8D24B58BB@microsoft.com... >i have a multifunctions key board and in this ke...

Weekday Problem
I am trying to create weekdays in cells from a date cell and want the weekday cells to give me back the day of the month as a day number only from that date that I enter over a specific number of cells. I also want to have the days fill in automatically over certain period of cell. Help...Thanks so much what a great forum... -- deanholmes ------------------------------------------------------------------------ deanholmes's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=33512 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=533048 I don'...

Outlook Search / Find feature problem
When using the find feature e.g. in inbox to look for mail messages Outlook lists the oldest messages first before arriving at the newest messages. They are listed in date order, however, with large numbers of messages saved in the various folders this can be rather time consuming. Does anybody have an idea as to how this problem can be resolved. Thanks ...

Problem forwarding
Guys, I have a few users using Outlook 2003 that are having problems forwarding. The first issue, is when 2 particular users forward messages they receive from another individual they body of the mail is not forwarded. The second option is 1 particular user when she forwards a message the attachment is dropped. I can't state that this problem comes from the external person sending the mail, because when that person sends me a mail, I'm able to forward with any issue. Any thoughts would help. "Nik" <test> wrote in message news:e$Zratv4KHA.6052@TK2MSFTNG...

Problems comming with change of Windows OS versions
Hi all, I work on MFC ,Dialog based applications........ when I develop an application and test it ,frequently I am facing one problem...It is the applications are working fine in one Windows OS version( consider XP) but if I test it another Windows OS version like( 98,2k,XPSP2)..there are some problems(like not underlining the shortcut keys,images not getting displayed..etc ) which are comming in that particular OS version only.... I want to know the reason behind this.....why is it working fine in one OS & not in other...?? I have clearly checked that the commands are g...

problems in Word
I have Word 2002 on my computer. I work at home and have to insert information into forms. I have turned off the OVR but still sometimes when I try to type a word into the form, overstrike will come on and delete as I type. How can I fix this? Secondly, when I use HELP and have the answer box on my screen, when I go back to my document, the help box vanishes. It used to stay there so I could read and follow the instructions at the same time. What happened to make it start going away? Thanks for any help. ...

Problems getting to server?
I have a customer who is saying that if he tries to get to a email server I am running, he can't get to it on the 1st attempt using Outlook Express. He has to browse to a web page that I am hosting, view that page. Then open OE, and his email will work fine. Has anyone heard of this, and have any solutions? Thanks, Steve Ask in an Outlook Express forum. This is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office family. Here is the link for the right forum http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?icp=Internet...

Problems w/online updates
I recently upgraded to MM06. I was able to set up online services with six financial entities, but am having problems with two. One credit card comes back with: Money couldn't finish setting up this account. If you are tryin to add an account that you recently opened at your bank or brokerage, on the Tools menu, click Internet Up[dates, click Update Now, and then follow the instruction on the screen. When the update is complete, click any ccount in your account list from that bank or brokerage, and then click Set up these new accounts in Money. If you recently deleted the existi...

backup and restore problems on e2k7
I've backed up a IS of "server1" of a 2-server exchange organization. now i've broguht server1 offline and restored that IS on server2. resotre completed, IS mounted, the problem is that all mailboxes still show server1 and disconnected mailboxes show nothing. what am i doing wrong? thanks in advance ...

Money 2004-2005 upgrade problems
I installed Money 2005, and it was anything but seamless. It made duplicate accounts for every listing in my 2004. These "second" accounts have a very odd register view- you can't really bank, all it does is list cleared transaction and "adjustments." I tired to merge these, but lost all previous entries. Also, whereas all my accounts updated fine before 2005, now ALL but one credit card will not update. What happened? How can I get my updates going? How can I merge my accounts? How can I get the traditional register view?!?! Welcome to Money 2005. It soun...

Strange Message in Header and red x problem
My continuing Saga of the red x's. When an E-mail (that has http tags in it that will show as red x's when read) arrives into Outlook 2007 (with Vista Ultimate OS and Office Pro 2007 installed)), the header in the top pane first shows the message : "You have received an HTML E- Mail from sendersname, but it appears that your E-Mail client is set to read messages in plain text" Well, my client is NOT set to do that (or anywhere I can see) and after you hover over the message with the mouse, that header disappears and it shows just the subject line. Does that help anyone tow...

Problem replying to emails
All of a sudden today I can't reply to my emails. I can get them wit no problem but when I go to reply it locks and says it's no responding. Any suggestions -- Marshalldt ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Marshalldtk's Profile: http://www.officehelp.in/member.php?userid=445 View this thread: http://www.officehelp.in/showthread.php?t=120875 Posted from - http://www.officehelp.i In news:Marshalldtk.2em0zi@NoSpamPleaze.com, Marshalldtk <Marshalldtk.2em0zi@NoSpamPleaze.com> typed: > All of a sudden today I can't reply to my emai...

External and internal mail problem when using outlook 2003 (expert)
Dear all, My enviroment as below: Server 1 : Ex 2003 domain : abc.com mailbox ws1@abc.com 10 mx record Server 2 : Ex 2003 domain : abc.com mailbox ws2@abc.com (Intermal server) Add SMTP server connector "Forward all mail through this connector to the following smart hosts " and SMTP server connector which internal user can't send external mailbox. Question : When i using outlook connect Server 1 using POP3 (1 priority) and Server 2 using Exchange mode (2 priority). I have try to send out ws1@abc.com is work. But i try to send out ws2@abc.com is not work as using server 1 c...

iTunes 7.3.1 and Quicktime 7.2 Updaters cause problems for Office
See the Entourage Help Blog for help dealing with problems after updating iTunes 7.3.1 and Quicktime 7.2. <http://blog.entourage.mvps.org/2007/07/itunes_731_and_quicktime_72_up.html> If you have not applied the updaters, I suggest waiting for a fix from Apple. -- Diane Ross, Microsoft Mac MVP Entourage Help Page <http://www.entourage.mvps.org/> Entourage Help Blog <http://blog.entourage.mvps.org/> ...