Mail Merge Word 2007

I've created a mail merged document from an Access 2007 database.
I've inserted a field from the database that I want to have as bold.

In every other part of the document that happens (it bold's) except in one
place in the middle of a paragraph.

Any idea? Why would the bold format take in every other part of the document
for that field but not in the middle of a particular paragraph? The field
properties are identical throughout the word file were that field has been
inserted.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

(8^>)-]=[

0
WSR

Sorry I got my answer \*Charformat

"WSR" <wsr-203@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I've created a mail merged document from an Access 2007 database.
> I've inserted a field from the database that I want to have as bold.
>
> In every other part of the document that happens (it bold's) except in one
> place in the middle of a paragraph.
>
> Any idea? Why would the bold format take in every other part of the
> document for that field but not in the middle of a particular paragraph?
> The field properties are identical throughout the word file were that
> field has been inserted.
>
> Any help is greatly appreciated!
>
> (8^>)-]=[

0
WSR
1/22/2010 8:19:16 PM
Taking a shot in the dark here --

Maybe it's not the field that's the problem - maybe it's the font.
If you used a different font in the middle of the paragraph than
elsewhere, maybe you don't have the bold version of that font
installed on your computer. Try a different font.

Lynette

"WSR" <wsr-203@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I've created a mail merged document from an Access 2007 database.
> I've inserted a field from the database that I want to have as bold.
>
> In every other part of the document that happens (it bold's) except in one
> place in the middle of a paragraph.
>
> Any idea? Why would the bold format take in every other part of the
> document for that field but not in the middle of a particular paragraph?
> The field properties are identical throughout the word file were that
> field has been inserted.
>
> Any help is greatly appreciated!
>
> (8^>)-]=[

0
Lynette

Exporting/Importing Mail Account Settings
I need to rebuild my pc again. I can happily save and restore my pst file, so I dont lose my mail, contacts & calendar, but I lose my mail account settings each time. Is there a way to backup/restore or import/export these settings? Thanks Chris CJM <cjmuk@remove.tesco.net> wrote: > I can happily save and restore my pst file, so I dont lose my mail, > contacts & calendar, but I lose my mail account settings each time. > > Is there a way to backup/restore or import/export these settings? The email account information is stored in the Registry. There is no exp...

Email Merge???
Since Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel can be used together to do a "Mail Merge" can Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Excel be used to do an "Email Merge"??? Of course. There's no other way to do a merge to email. -- Russ Valentine "Ksean" <Ksean@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AFEFB1F1-9AA2-4975-A82F-6AD44B3F3DE4@microsoft.com... > Since Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel can be used together to do a > "Mail > Merge" can Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Excel be used to do an "Email > Merge&qu...

MS Product Offerings For WORD and EXCEL Questions ?
Hello, I read, several times, the MS Office Suite Products page, as well as Anazon's offerings trying to understand these MS product offerings and their permutations, and am confused, as there seem to be several contradictions. If anyone is really sharp on the offerings, and what's available, would be very appreciative of some help. a. Is WORD 2007 available as a stand alone product, or do you have to get it with a "Office Suite" ? If available alone, does the product allow installation on more than 1 PC ? How many ? b. Same question for EXC...

OL 2007 printing
In OL 2000 you could select multiple messages, choose print, and it would print them on one sheet. With the upgrade to 2007, each message is printing on its own sheet (wasting paper). Is there a way to tell OL 2007 to print them on one sheet? tia -- Lauri Bellingham Public Schools Application Support Not that I am aware of. Printing in broken in Outlook 2007. :( See if blueprint or outlookprinter.com meets your needs. http://www.savvisoft.com/ http://www.outlookprinter.com/ -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Task...

Outlook 2007 says 'no email program associated'
I have just updated from Windows 7 RC to released version; trying to install Office 2007 Enterprise. Outlook starts but gives me the following error message: "There is no email program associated to perform the requested action. Please install an email program or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Programs control panel." I thought Outlook was the email program?? It will not allow me to set up an email account (the Email Setup panel appears but nothing happens when I click the Email accounts button) On 3/1/2010 4:56 PM, lorie wrote:...

Outlook doesn't see clearly attachment of a forward mail
Hi I've recieve thru a mailing list a mail which was forward with its attachments. The probleme (on my computer, the other of the mailing list doesn't have this problem) is that all the forward step and file are put in a big one attachment. This attachment is no longuer readable. When I save it and edit it, it's look like an e-mail with headers, body and attach files. How can I configure my Outlook to correctly see the attachment plz. ...

Merging Scenarios
I created a file which I then sent to two people to create best and worst case scenarios for their input cells. All scenario names are unique – we’ve added our initials after the Best Case etc. I have merged the scenarios from the other two people into my file and created a Scenario Pivot Table Report. I am using the pivot table report because it enables me to see the combined impact of the different scenarios, which it does. However, the page fields are showing only the options of All and MyName. I changed the Author field in the file properties to indicate the other people’s n...

How do I insert Lorem Ipsum into a word doc?
I need to insert a placeholder in a word doc and want to insert lorem ipsum.How do I do this? You can use the rand function to insert dummy text. See http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting/DummyText.htm. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "Lucinda F" <LucindaF@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3456F0AF-E33A-4F2B-9C04-BF7055643798@microsoft.com... >I need to insert a placeholder in a word doc and want to insert lorem > ipsum.How do I do this? And in Word 2007, there's an =lorem() function as well. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill ...

Linking Word documents
I am trying to keep repetitive information that is required in several different places consistent throughout a lengthy Word 2007 document. I locate the information in an independent document. I get the information into the target document in two ways: 1) I use the insert ribbon, Object tab and then select Create from File; or 2) I use a copy command then select Paste Special and choose Paste As Link and select Microsoft Office Word Document Object. In both cases, words simply wants to copy a single page even though I may have selected to insert a multiple page document or h...

outlook 2003
Greetings, I'm having an issue and was wondering if anyone can help. Background: I had MS Office 2003 Professional installed on my computer. I then installed MS Office 2007 Enterprise edition. at first, everything worked.. by that, all components: word, excel, outlook, powerpoint, etc.. Then i used a registry cleaner to try and speed up the system.. didn't work out too well and basically had to re-install MS Office 2007 enterprise edition. except for outlook 2007. outlook 2003 is still installed and operates just fine. BUT... Issue: now when I try to instal...

Unable to save file directly to network from word 2007
For somereason I am not able to save word files onto the network directly. It gives me "There has been a network or file permission error. The network connection may be lost". I tried the steps in this KB: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/291156?p=1 Method 2 and 3 dont fix it. I can save it localy and then copy it to the network, but that is a pain. I tried different hotfixes, but they dont help. This is the only computer with the problem. Thanks Did you try the hotfix in the article "Word cannot complete the save due to a file permiss...

How do I insert a checkbox in Word?
I am trying to create a checklist from scratch, and I can't figure out how to insert a textbox next to each item. See http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Add_Toggle_Objects.htm -- Hope this helps, Doug Robbins - Word MVP Please reply only to the newsgroups unless you wish to obtain my services on a paid professional basis. "Green Machine" <Green Machine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:945AB30F-815E-4067-AACD-46A1ABF11769@microsoft.com... >I am trying to create a checklist from scratch, and I can't figure out how >to > insert a te...

Vista Mail-Delete it From Server now Working
I have been using "Delete it from Server" option in Windows Mail Rules successfully for a number of years now until recently. The I noticed i began receiving mails that I have defined to be deleted from server. To further this, I used another email address defining the emails from this address to be deleted from server but the emails still come through. Can anyone enlighten and help me on this? I am using Vista Home Basic and updated to the most current. The mail program is the Windows Mail. =?Utf-8?B?cmJlcm5hbDQz?= <rberna...@discussions.microsoft.com> Y...

Why can I no longer change Font colors in an Excel 2007 Comment?
I have always been able to make my Excel Comments more readable by accenting some key words in the comments ... In Excel 2007, I cannot change any font colors ... This is a big step backwards .... ??? Hi, There's no difference between E03 & E07. In both after you enter the comment text and right click the comment and format it. If it's an 'old' comment you can right click, edit comment and then format comment. -- Mike When competing hypotheses are otherwise equal, adopt the hypothesis that introduces the fewest assumptions while still sufficiently...

Cannot access contacts when composing e-mail messages
other posts... I recently upgraded from xp to 7. I run office 2007. I can see all my contact, however, when I go to the different contact books and try and enable the address book the box is greyed out (i.e. it cannot be checked). I have then tried to go to tools->address books - it displays Outlook address book, type "MAPI".... I then try New - additional address books - outlook address books - and I receive the message "This account or directory type already exists and cannot be specified twice." I then tried to delete the "MAPI" address...

Installing Microsoft Mail on Outlook XP
We have a small office and have used Microsoft Mail for our internal mail. We now have a new person that has Outlook XP and I need to connect him to our Microsoft Mail server but can't see how to do it. I know it can be done because we have it on some other machines, setup by someone that is no longer around. Any help appreciated. -- Regards, Chris ...

Access 2007 Rich Text Justify
Hi, 1. I want to fully justify text on both left and right sides. Text is stored in SQLServer Text column. 2. On the Rich Text ribbon, there are only icons for left, center, and right justification - no full justification. 3. Is it possible to add HTML tags directly to the text in the table for full justification? I tried using tags below, which works in browser from a notepad text file. However, it does not work in an Access 2007 foooooooooooooorm textbox set to Rich Text. I also want this full justification in an Access 2007 report also. Thanks. Alan Doeans't Work in Access...

Is there anyway for my Outlook to e-mail me when a Calender event is coming up?
Instead of popping up a box, is there anyway I could have it e-mail me at two different e-mail addresses letting me know that something is coming up? -- Nocturnal @ http://www.randomfix.com See if any of the addins here help: http://www.slipstick.com/addins/calendar.htm#remind "Nocturnal" <nocturnal@anonymous.com> wrote in message news:OA5h$R58FHA.3952@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Instead of popping up a box, is there anyway I could have it e-mail me at > two different e-mail addresses letting me know that something is coming > up? You have my software Send ...

unable to access my hotmail account using Outlook 2007
I am unable to access my email using Outlook 2007; I keep recieving the message: Folder:Inbox Synchronizing headers. 'reported error (0x80040604) : 'A folder by this name already exists.' I am using Windows Vista Ultimate, and am up to date with available updates. I am unaware of any changes I have made to my system that could have resulted in this and have no idea what to do in attempts to resolve this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. -- Go to your Hotmail mailbox online and empty the Deleted Items folder. Then try again in Outlook. If it still doesn't work...

Money 2007 Expired???
Just upgraded from Money 2004 to Money 2007 Deluxe which I purchased a month ago. Tonight, a window popped up notifying me that my on-line update subscription expired 632 days ago. Now when I try updating quotes and bank credit cards transactions,etc., I get an error message saying "Updates not complete." Running XP Home Any help appreciated. In microsoft.public.money, BlueYonder wrote: >Just upgraded from Money 2004 to Money 2007 Deluxe which I purchased a >month ago. > >Tonight, a window popped up notifying me that my on-line update >subscription expired 6...

Switching Mail Merge off?
I have a file that I was originally using mail merge with. Now I've decided I don't want to. However, every time I open the file it searches for the file containing the mail merge information and gives me two separate error messages. Is there a way to switch off mail merge within this file? I've tried searching online and in the help files but all I can find is instructions on how to set-up mail merge! I would just redo the file but it's quite large and took me a long time to setup the first time around. I'd rather not repeat all that work if possible. I'm usi...

import contact list from Word X
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Power PC I installed Office 2008 for Mac and it did not copy my address book from Word X. What can I do? <br><br>Marilyn Assuming you do mean the Office Address Book (as opposed to Apple's Address Book), it isn't a Word feature. It's an Office component which is managed by Entourage & shared with the other programs. In Entourage go to File> Import & follow the dialog to import from a previous version. HTH |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac On 5/12/10 4:15 PM, in article 5...

Excel 2007 Chart Layout and Styles
Is it possible to modify the given chart layouts and styles in excel 2007 or to create new ones? thank you. ...

Not getting any mail in hotmail account
So yesterday all was well with my @hotmail.com account and now this morning I'm receiving no incoming messages. Some have gone out but no replies have come back and I know people replied. Is something wrong with the system? Very frustratiing. I am having the same problem....could someone please advise... "sm" wrote: > So yesterday all was well with my @hotmail.com account and now this morning > I'm receiving no incoming messages. Some have gone out but no replies have > come back and I know people replied. Is something wrong with the system? ...

E-mail Signature Malfunction
Dear Sir/ Madam Sometimes when I reply to my e-mails, my signature's format gets disturbed. Can someone tell me why this happens? Regards Omair Zahid ...