keyboard shortcut too enter a time/date stamp into a word2007 dox

where is any way, like a keyboard shortcut, too enter a time/date stamp into
a word2007 dox?

Alt+Shift+D, but note that it inserts a DATE field, which will update with
other fields. If you want a static date/time, you will need to immediately
unlink the field (Ctrl+Shift+F9).

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"save" <save@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> where is any way, like a keyboard shortcut, too enter a time/date stamp
> into
> a word2007 dox?

0
Suzanne

How do I restore my Outlook desktop shortcut.
I have not uninstalled my MS Office 2003 suite, but the desktop shortcuts are no longer visible neither are Excel 2003, Outlook 2003 or PowerPoint 2003 showing in all programmes. I have not been using any of the above items for some time, and they have definately not been uninstalled. How can I restore the above items? Not sure why they have disappeared but you can set them up again easily. Navigate from the 'Start' menu to the program you want to put on the desktop. When you get to it, instead of clicking on it with the left-hand mouse button to open the program, click on i...

Calculating dates & creating reports
I need to design a database that will calculate due dates for evaluations. It will have 5 dates. 4 are calculated. These dates need to be on a form along with the employee's name and other vital info. The user should be able to enter that Start Date and have all the other dates calculate automatically. There are approximately 55 employees! The first date (Start Date) is entered by the user. Example: User enters Start Date: 2/01/07. #2 Next Date is 91 days from 2/1/07, which calculates to 5/03/07. #3 Six Month Date is 182 days from Start Date, which calculates to 8/02...

Home Page Content Item: Important Dates (repost)
I asked this question 3 days ago and have received no replies so I'm repeating it. Perhaps the subject name I used: "Important Dates" was too short or sounded like spam. In any case my experience on this board is that even if no one has a solution, someone usually responds saying that he can't reproduce the problem, or that it doesn't work for him either, or that the poster misunderstands what this function is supposed to do. Not having received any response at all, I beg your indulgence with this repost: ***** Money 2006. No Passport. XP Home SP2. P4 3.0 GHz. 1G...

COUNTIF with DATE Logic
I have an array with hourly data for an entire year. Normally I use CountIf on this array to ascertain how many occurences occur ove certain data ranges over the entire year. So assuming the data is i B1:B8760. I would Count the number of occurences for the whole yea where data is greater than 1: Entire Year =COUNTIF($B$1:$B$8760,>1) However I now want to use this COUNTIF to assess how may occurence occur over certain data ranges in certain months. The easy way to d this is to build 12 separate COUNTIFs and change the array: January =COUNTIF($B$1:$B$744,>1) February =COUNTIF($B$74...

Calculate meeting timings
Hi, I had one requirement. I want to calculate my total meetings time i spent througout the week, month or year. This will help how to manage my time between my work and meeting. Any solution to this??? ...

Run-time error 4605
I'm getting the following error when I close a Word form: Run-time error 4605 This method or property is not available because the document is a protected document. Thanks for any suggestions! Are there any macros in the document/(template from which it was created)? -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "Complibr" <Complibr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D9951B6E-9511-405E-...

after some time sent mail turns as i symbol mail why?
sent mail turns with i symbol in sent items when i' using outlook. why it is happening so and what does it mean? It means you are tracking that email for voting or other purposes. =20 See http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/icons.htm --=20 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After furious head scratching, Stalin asked: | sent mail turns with i symbol in sent items when i' using | outlook. why it is happening so and what does it mean? ...

Sure this is simple (date type prob)
Hi all, I have a cell with a date in it representing hours worked. eg 34:58 34 hours and 58 minutes. I need to multiply it by an hourly wage, e 4.52 and get the amount earned. Unfortuantely I do not know how to d this. Can anyone help? -- Cheers -- SO ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com where i5 is 34:58 and j4 is 4.50 = $157.35 =I5*24*$J$4 -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "SOL-ion" <SOL-ion.x9rbb@excelforum-nospam.com>...

Can you automatically date stamp emails that you send out? #2
My emails need a date stamp on them as I send them. It does not appear that you can do this..does someone have an idea to do this? Thanks ...

Date range for report
Hi, I tried to set up controls in a form in order to prompt for date criteria in a report. I added textboxes to the report, with references to the forms controls, in the controlsources for those boxes. When I try to run the report it doesn't prompt for the dates, it just puts #Name? where those controls are. If I open the form and enter the dates directly into the form and click ok it brings up the report with the proper filters though. Is there a way to make the report open the form to prompt for the dates, rather than having to open the form itself? ...

Summing numbers between a date range
I need to sum values in a row of data where the date in the column of the row falls within a certain date range. Here is an example of the data. The data to be summed is in sheet one and the dates used for the criteria are in sheet 2. Sheet_1: col a col b col c col d Nov 15/92 Feb 15/93 Sep 15/93 Feb 15/94 15.00 20.00 30.00 10.00 Sheet_2: col a col b Jan 1/93 Dec 31/93 Jan 2/94 Dec 31/94 I basically want to sum the data in Sheet_1 that is between a date range based on Sheet_2. For example, sum values in sheet_...

DATE #10
Feb 28,2008 ---> 2008-2-28 Feb 1,2008 ---> 2008-2-1 Format? "����" <cola@hz.cn> wrote in message news:OOQhTbRaKHA.5472@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Feb 28,2008 ---> 2008-2-28 > Feb 1,2008 ---> 2008-2-1 > See your other post "ÎÞÃû" wrote: > Feb 28,2008 ---> 2008-2-28 > Feb 1,2008 ---> 2008-2-1 > > > . > Hi, Highlight the cell, right click in the mouse, cell format, custom format and enter yyyy-mm-dd "ÎÞÃû" wrote: > Fe...

Document Date vs. Batch Date
Can someone explain to me the difference between document date and batch date. The way I understand it, the document date refers to the date the item will hit the subledger and the batch date (if batch date is the posting option) refers to the date the transaction will hit the general ledger. Is this correct? Does this mean that if I have all my periods open for a year and I enter a cash receipt transaction with a document date of 05/01/04 in a batch with a batch date of 06/01/04 that my subledger will not balance to my general ledger for that month? Elizabeth, You've got it ...

Deposits being entered as payment?
When money updates my checking account information automatically (or if i do a manual update to retrieve current checking account info) it enters ALL of the transactions as PAYMENTS. Even the deposits! This of course throws my balance way out of whack. I manually change the payments to deposits but I shouldn't have to do this. Does anyone know why my deposits are not being recognized as such by Money 2005 and are instead showing up as payments? Thanks. This appears to be a known issue. If you have not already done so I encourage you to go to https://webresponse.one.microsof...

Windows 7 64 bit and shortcuts problem
Sometimes when I install a program, I try to make a desktop shortcut, but it wont appear on the desktop. I try to create one myself, but when I drag it to the desktop it seems to go into never, never land. What could cause this? Tony Tony, Please describe exactly what happens when you drag the exe file to the desktop so that we can think of a creative answer. I assume you are "right" dragging the exe to the desktop and choosing "create shortcut", right? What happens then? :) Carlos "Anthony Lisanti" wrote: > > > Some...

SUMMARIZING DATA BASED ON DATES GROUPED IN WEEKS
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C6ED3C.00C7C2B0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello! 1) The RAW DATA SHEET is where I maintain a cash receipt register in a = list form on a daily basis. Any date may have multiple entries due to = different customer payment. 2) The SUMMARY SHEET shows how I want to summarize the data contained in = RAW DATA SHEET. Basically the summary sheet is summing based on the date = grouped in weeks. =20 RAW DATA SHEET DATE DAY CUSTOMER AMOUNT=20 ...

Do you have time?
Hi: It's For Excel XP. Suppose you have an XLS file where the columns were set to text format. How can I reset the format to numbers with 2 decimal places? Of cource, I could select the entire column and do it by mouse right clicking and reformat it there. But if I do it this way (may be the right way), when I try to SUM the values I only get cero. So, in order to get the real sum, I have to double click on each numeric cell above it. Is there any a straignt forward way to do this conversion? This becomes even clumsier when I have 62,000 rows! Wow!! I don't have the time to bo...

Date Serial Problem
I have a querry in which I am using the Date Serial in the querry criteria as follows Between DateSerial([Enter Year:],[Enter Month:],1) And DateSerial([Enter Year:],[Enter Month:]+1,0) the result i get is for a a perticular month in a year. What I want is: 1. if i want to get the results between june to november 2009. how can i do it? 2. If i want to get the restult of 2008 only e.g. from 01 Jan 2008 (or any year) upto 31 December 2008. This should give result only for 1 year only. not by months like from june 2008 to june 2009 Please help me fix this querry ...

date in database compare with the current date
Is that possible to create an alert function, that gives an alert message when a date in Access database is going to expired soon So I need this function to compare the date in database with current date when the dates are the same, it gives an warning msg on the web browser and is that possible to achieve that using Microsoft script editor? Hi, Sure, but you need to write code. The basic idea would be to check when the next event should occur, and run Schedule Tasks, or other tool, appropriately. Sure, you have to check that when the db is loaded, when a record is appended, modified, o...

Measuring time
Hello, I am using the following lines of code to measure the time taken by a function in a MFC application(on Windows 2000/Windows XP) and to display the time in milliseconds on the main dialog. DWORD startTime=0; DWORD ElapsedTime=0; DWORD endTime=0; CString dispTime=""; startTime = GetTickCount(); //function is called here ............................ endTime=GetTickCount(); ElapsedTime = endTime - startTime; dispTime.Format("%d ms",ElapsedTime); m_sBerTime = dispTime; UpdateData(FALSE); The problem is that the times measured and displayed vary as much as by more t...

Showing a date field as a number
Hi. I was wondering if there was any way that I could have a column showing the date and time (20/12/2007 06:00:00) and another column show the date and time as a number, (29548). This would be done in a select query, but I am not sure how? Is it possible? Regards AJ AJ, Use format... mm/dd/yy hh:nn:ss for 20/12/2007 06:00:00 Use format... #.0000 (with Decimal Places = to suit your needs) for 39436.2500 Use format... # (with Decimal Places = 0) for 39436 -- hth Al Campagna Microsoft Access MVP http://home.comcast.net/~cccs...

Question regarding Exchange 5.5 and 2003 running at the same time
I recently upgraded my domain from NT 4.0 to 2003 in mix mode. I still have a few BDCs and Exchange 5.5 running with no problems. To prepare for Exchange 2003 install I ran forest prep, domain prep and ADC connector. Can I install Exchange 2003 with Exchange 5.5 running at the same time. What downtime should I expect? What could go wrong?? If anyone has any insight or comments feel free to pass it on. DC There are a bunch of documents and good books available on that subject. Search on the microsoft site for keywords "5.5 migrate 2003" I followed the instructions carefully,...

Outlook 2003 Shortcuts corrupt
Every few days my shortcuts pane gets corrupted; the shortcuts either disappear or the groups and shortcuts are randomly rearranged. Now the situation has gotten even worse. The pane shows three groups and I cannot delete any of them. I get the error message: "The last group cannot be removed because one group for shortcuts is required." Also none of the groups have any shortcuts, but I can't add shortcuts. I get a message about some array error. Is there any way to repair my shortcuts, or to wipe them out and start all over? TIA, Mike What happens if you do this: Close Ou...

Sales order to manufacturing due dates
We have our sales orders set to make manufacturing orders manual upon entering a line that is to be made. In the manufacturing series sales item detail window where you can generate a manufacturing order there are 3 date fields (In-house due date, requested ship date, and customer promise date). I noticed that the default for manufacturing orders made from SOP is to schedule it by the backward infinite method. We are wondering is there a way for it to schedule by forward infinite so that on the detail screen it can take the routing and let the salesman know about how long it will tak...

Meeting Request times change between Exchnage Organisation
When I send a meeting request to an external recipient 1 hour is added to the time of the meeting. I know that both client systems and the Exchange 2003 SP2 server my mailbox is on has the daylight savings timezone applied and selected. Could it be that the recieving Exchange server (and any other servers the relay this message) do not have the Western Australia daylight savings patch (only released recently) and are changing the time of the message? I am really just looking for the cause rather than a fix at this stage. Thanks I should also have noted that both mailboxes are in the ...