How to set display %

When I open word document(Word 2007), it is displayed in 172% size. How
can I chanage this difault setting to for example, 100%?
0
churin

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/SaveViewAndZoom.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

churin wrote:
> When I open word document(Word 2007), it is displayed in 172% size.
> How can I chanage this difault setting to for example, 100%?

0
Jay
5/20/2010 7:35:03 PM
Thank you very much for your help.

Jay Freedman wrote:
> See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/SaveViewAndZoom.htm.

0
churin

Set up outlook on a single computer for individual users?
We have only one computer, but multiple users. When Outlook is brought up, it shows everyones e-mails, not just for the person who has signed on. Go into the control panel, go to "Mail", and configure multiple Profiles. One for each user. Matt Gibson - GSEC "Mark" <Mark@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7F93B6DE-860C-4215-90FB-20CFD6BA6A3B@microsoft.com... > We have only one computer, but multiple users. > > When Outlook is brought up, it shows everyones e-mails, not just for the > person who has signed on. ...

How can a set an alarm in Excel?
I don't know if this is possible, but I figured I would ask: I have a spreadsheet that I work with that shows the schedules of my students; each different place my student goes has its own row, so a student may have many rows if they have many activities. currently, i auto filter the day column to the current day so i can see what students have activities on that day, and when/where they are. i was wondering if i could set an alarm on the column labeled 'start time' that would pop a window up when any value in that cell matched the system time... is this possible?? thanks, -...

Setting User Security
I can't believe that in a world of compliance driven by acts such as Sarbanes Oxley that Great Plains immediately grants system access to a new users upon setup. This is absolutely insane. User Access should automatically default to having no rights and the user security should be modified to allow you to mark or unmark more than one item at a time. much like the bank reconciliation process. It was a nightmare! I also think that the security screen should separate items under the function such as tools (setup and utilities), transactions, inquires and cards so I don't have to...

How do i set up a budget with self totalling column
I have made a basic budget with columns Date, Money in, Money out, Balance what I want to know is if there is a way for me to put a formula in the Balance column which will recognise if there is a number in the in r out column and if it is in the IN to add it to te previous balance and if it is in the OUT to minus it from the previus balance Thanks I hope someone can help Kristie I also have a buget with the same basic column as you do. Here is what you need to do. At the very top of the balance column, put a BAL FORWARD. This amount can be zero, but can also be equal to the last bala...

Why does Outlook display text in yellow? How can i change it?
When pasting text into an e-mail, it appears in pale yellow. Sometimes, parts of meesages from others are also yellow. How can I prevent this? Are you using stationery by any chance? -- Kathleen Orland "Wise Dog" <Wise Dog@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2D2FBAF7-2B2B-4C66-AE33-B2CA5A51B821@microsoft.com... > When pasting text into an e-mail, it appears in pale yellow. Sometimes, > parts of meesages from others are also yellow. How can I prevent this? ...

how do I set outbox to automaticaly send emals?
I've just installed Outlook 2007 on my new HP 4720s laptop. On my previous laptop when I composed an email and clicked 'send', the mail was automaticaly sent from the Outbox. This is not happeing on my new laptop. Where and what is the setting to make to happen pse? Tools > Options > Mail Setup -- Russ Valentine "Brucek" <Brucek@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5C2F776E-A195-4D5F-A5F0-602A7544B482@microsoft.com... > I've just installed Outlook 2007 on my new HP 4720s laptop. On my > previous > laptop when I co...

Wrong Font Displayed
The message fonts I select (arial) for composing and replying to mail is not applied. Instead my messages appear in Times New Roman. Suggestions? What version of Outlook? What version of Office? What Mail Format for Outlook? (TOOLS | OPTIONS) Click the MAIL FORMAT TAB -- Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook] "azair" <azairdb@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:043601c356ef$b72fc700$a501280a@phx.gbl... The message fonts I select (arial) for composing and replying to mail is not applied. Instead my messages appear in Times New Roman. Suggestions? Outlook 2002 sp2 Offic...

Setting printer in Excel
Hi All, I am trying to ensure that users of an application I have written will print to a pre-set printer (stored in the registry the first time they choose the print option) using Excel. I get the printer name as follows: CPrintDialog dlg(true); if( dlg.DoModal() != IDOK) return false; CString sPrinter = dlg.GetDeviceName(); // sPrinter = "hp officejet g series" I then write the string into the registry. This all works fine. In Excel I call app.SetActivePrinter(m_sPrinter); and I get an error because, using app.GetActivePrinter() r...

How can I set security to allow Hyperlinks to connect to the inter
I can not click on hyperlinks in my mail to connect to the internet. I get an error that states to check with sytem administrator to see restrictions. I can not find where to adjust the system to allow these connnections. Please help point to the correct area so that I can change them. This is a problem with IE, its not an Outlook error. You need to reset your internet settings in IE's Tools, Internet Options, Advanced tab. (Or Control panel, Internet options, Advanced tab). See http://www.slipstick.com/problems/link_restrict.htm for the latest information. -- Diane Por...

Font set for reading plain text
I've set Courier as the font to read and compose plain text message. However, I don't have idea why my Outlook showed with Arial rather than Courier. The message was from Yahoo account. It seems no difference where messages came from. Can Outlook show plain text message with the font that I set? Thanks, Charles OL2003 SP2 on XP Pro SP2 ...

How do I set up a half fold greeting card in Publisher?
I prefer to make by greeting cards and some other publications on a half fold card format. I have Publisher 2003 and have only been able to find quarter fold templates or samples both in the program and online. Does anyone have a template for a half fold card or know where I can get one for Publisher? I tried using the tent card template, but it is just too awkward to work looking at it sideways and figuring out the right way to make it print. Since the half fold greeting card format is available in much less sophisticated programs like PrintMaster, I assume it must be available so...

Setting Combobox Values
I have come across a strange error. I have a userform set up with 5 comboboxes. Each box has its item populated when you load the form based on the contents of a range on worksheet. I use the following code to update the combobox (ctl is th combobox to be populated): Dim i As Integer 'loop counter ctl.Clear PopulateReviewerList fileList With Worksheets("Reviewer Data") For i = 1 To ArrayMethods.Size(fileList) - 1 ctl.AddItem .Cells(fileList(i), 2).Value & " - " .Cells(fileList(i), 3).Value Next i End With Once the form is loaded, a second function sets the ...

How we can set ReadOnly properties of Controls on Dialog in MFC
Hi guys, How r u. Can you please tell me how we can set the ReadOnly property of Controls on DialogBox at run time not through ClassWizard in MFC. if you know please tell me i am waiting for your reply. raghunandan_1081@yahoo.com wrote: > Hi guys, How r u. I am fine thank u. >Can you please tell me how we can set the ReadOnly > property of Controls on DialogBox at run time not through ClassWizard > in MFC. if you know please tell me i am waiting for your reply. What Control Are u talking about. Assuming it is Edit Box (CEdit) then it has a method called SetReadOnly(BOOL Value)...

How to display the contents of the .OST file????
Hi, I wish to display the all the items (Appointments, Calendar, Folders, Email, Tasks, etc.) by reading the raw data of the OST File...That means I don't wish to use installing outlook, MAPI, CDO and even third Party tools. Please suggest me where I will get the source code for reading the raw data of the OST file or documents related to OST file structure or else Conversion of OST file to PST file...I'm eagerly waiting for ur response.... Regards, nag. Microsoft has no publicly available documentation for the structure of = ..ost or .pst files.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook ...

Code to set query parameter through command button?
Hi: I have a command button on a form that triggers a print job of a report that references a query with a parameter. I'd like to set that parameter (named [entryid]) off of the id field of the record that I am viewing on the form. Thanks in advance, Aaron On Thu, 4 Mar 2010 12:39:01 -0800, Aaron <Aaron@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi: > >I have a command button on a form that triggers a print job of a report that >references a query with a parameter. > >I'd like to set that parameter (named [entryid]) off of the id field of the ...

Some "special" characters do not display properly in GP.
Hello. Does anyone know what ASCII code page is used in Dynamics GP 10.0 and why some characters do not display properly in the text fields of the windows? The Euro symbol, € (ALT + 0128), is supported, which suggests the code page is Windows-1252. But the double open and close quotes, “ and ” (ALT + 0147 & 0148, respectively), show as "unknown" characters. Other characters like è, é, and â show up just fine. Seems a little odd to me. Is there a setting that controls the character encoding in the text fields? Thanks in advance. ...

How to Set Titles and Subtiles in CPropertySheetEx and CPropertyPageEx after creation....
Hellow Everyone, I was updating some old wizards to the newer banner, watermark style using the CPropertySheetEx and CPropertyPageEx classes when I realized there wasn't, apparently, a way to set the Title and SubTitle string on the property pages after they had been created/Constructed. Searched google to no avail. Finally, found this solution using the propsheet macros. Works fine. Here is an excerpt of the code. This isn't a problem, just a posting to eventually make it to a google search. CODE: I basically make the CPropertyPageEx subclassed pages friend classes of m...

How to Display hyperlink addresses that already exist as links to
How do you do this? Is there a formula? We have a document with 3800 rows of data. Two of the cells have text in them that link to URLs - we now need to display the full link address in those cells rather than the text for a conversion that we're donig. Is there an easier way other than getting the link properties for each and every hyperlink? Enter this tiny UDF: Function hyp2(r As Range) As String hyp2 = r.Hyperlinks(1).Address End Function If A1 contains a hyperlink then =hyp2(A1) will return the URL (address part) -- Gary's Student "Michelle" wrote: > Ho...

Accessing CRM Reports, Report icon, Organisation settings Error
SYMPTOMS: When CRM reports don't work and you can't access the organisation settings => you get an error "Contact your system administrator". The reports Icon is also missing from the Accounts entity CAUSE: (If think) If you don’t select the right settings of your Reporting service (http:// and account settings) during the CRM installation RESOLUTION: To resolve this problem, follow these steps: - Uninstall the reporting service on your server - Pop the CRM cd and choose the repair function. - Choose the right settings during the crm install - (If CRM have problem a...

DPM 2010, Issue trying to set up a protection group. (SQL 2008, SP
After installing DPM 2010 i tried to create a SQL protection group, but the system keeps telling me that i do not meet the requirements for the Protection group... Being SQL 2005 sp3, Server 2008. Or SQL 2008, Server 2008 The current configuration (Server 2008 R2, DPM 2010) (Physical) The SQL server I am trying to protect is 2008 R2 (Physical), SQL 2008 SP1. Is this a case of the dpm server not knowing the updated service pack version number. Is there a way to fix this or update the DPM 2010 server? Can you refresh the DPM agent on the SQL server from DPM Adminis...

Having trouble setting up E-mail account
How do I set up a E-mail account? You call your ISP, or follow the instructions at their Website. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Pat Houfe" <pat.houfe> wrote in message news:uC73XN9hKHA.1540@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > How do I set up a E-mail account? That depends on who your mail service provider is (not necessarily the same as your ISP). To help, we need either your mail service provider's name, or else what is the part of your email address after the @ symbol? Your mail provider will typically have a w...

Exchange server hangs on Applying Computer Setting when attempting to join a domain.
This is W2K3 and Exchange2003. The exchange server threw a Kerberos error and refused to connect to the domain on 9/27/2006, after rebooting from a patch. UPS is disabled, and ACPBE has been uninstalled. The machine was re-joined to the domain, however, it now hangs on 'Applying Computer Settings'. If you reboot into safe mode and disjoin from the domain, the server starts normally, after a long period of applying computer settings. Certain services become available, but not login, and not Exchange, of course. Considering using some form of reg clean to see if there are left-over...

How to set specific regions and maintain running word count?
I'm writing a paper for a journal that wants to keep the total word count in some of the sections (but not others) below a certain number. Can I ask Word to keep (and display - in a header perhaps or a separate window or in the bar at the bottom of the document window) a word count of the total for the specific sections that I mark off? Mike In case you're not aware of it there are 2 ways if you merely need to 'check on' the count periodically. One options is in Word> Preferences> View, tick the checkbox for Live Word Count. This feature displays the numbe...

Way to display a formula result in header or footer?
Another thing I've wondered about for some time, is there a way to display a calculation result in either the header or the footer? i.e., say the sheet had grand total or $350.00, it would be neat to have something like the header text say "Grand Total: $", then whatever code such as, oh, [GrandTotal,G50], who knows how it would go .... so that the grand total is displayed in either header or footer. Thx! :oD Check out http://www.codeforexcelandoutlook.com/blog/2008/04/udf-to-return-page-heade= rsfooters-text/ If you wanted to set the left header: ActiveSheet.PageSetup.L...

Set begin/end times in a bar chart
I am trying to set up a employee shift schedule with a floating bar chart for approx. 30 employees. I can get the bar to start at the right time, but it does not end at the correct time. How can I accomplish this? I have to print out a daily schedule on a weekly basis so I would like to create a reusable chart for this function. I am using Excel and Powerpoint. Thanks for your help. Hi, Have a read of Jon's article on Gantt charts. http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/Pub0009/LPMArticle.asp?ID=343 He also has a collection of links on the subject. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Cha...