how to find product keys for office home and student 2007'trial'

i've just bought a new emachine with a pre installed 60-day trial of office
home and student 2007. i'm being prompted to enter a product key but have
never been able to locate it.

"willibaba" <willibaba@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> i've just bought a new emachine with a pre installed 60-day trial of
> office
> home and student 2007. i'm being prompted to enter a product key but have
> never been able to locate it.

From this MS Support page:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/823570?p=1

Double-clicking on the ‘Microsoft Office 60 Day Trial – Online’ shortcut
will open an Office Online Web page to either download an Office trial or
obtain the product key.

0
Gordon

Office v.x Test Drive Timed Out After Two Weeks
I bought my wife a Macintosh G4 tower. I purchased Office v.x at the same time, but UPS delivered the Office package separately. We found the test drive software on the hard drive and used it while waiting for the Office software. I was waiting for a friend to come back from vacation to get help exporting e-mail from Entourage so I could uninstall the test drive and install the real software. Something happened--my guess is it was configuring the system to use local time (it defaulted to Pacific)--that caused the test drive to suddenly stop working. Is there some way to get the ...

Paste into "Advanced Find" "search for the words:" field????
Am I doing something wrong, or did microsoft really disable the ability to paste into the "search for the words:" field? You can paste into the email address fields, but that is it. I'm trying to search emails for a specific numeric string, and I don't want to have to type a 30 character number from an email when I could easily copy and paste it. Am I doing something wrong or are they really that stupid??? Thanks! Mick Does CTRL V work for you "Mick" <MickBurkellc@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1121234980.931014.46200@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com... >...

my e-mail dose not work in office 2007
i am trying to e-mail from office 2007 i have to icon but when i click on it nothing happens do i have to activate it "glo" <glo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8D3ED581-F3ED-4C6A-9048-893EC1F57761@microsoft.com... >i am trying to e-mail from office 2007 i have to icon but when i click on >it > nothing happens do i have to activate it And your email client is? -- Asking a question? Please tell us the version of the application you are asking about, your OS, Service Pack level and the FULL contents of any error message(s) See if your mail p...

MS CRM
How to write organization name during instalation ? I have write as in IG - "adventure-works" and adding license key was apeared as incorrect. I do not uderstand why ? Are there another needs ? Thanks for help. Mariusz OK. I have resolved problem. ;o)Mariusz U�ytkownik "Mariusz Slany" <nospam__marsla@op.pl> napisa� w wiadomo�ci news:emdFNbvkDHA.2676@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > How to write organization name during instalation ? > I have write as in IG - "adventure-works" and adding license key was apeared > as incorrect. > I do not uderstand...

how to find a second comma in a text
Hi, I have a text as --> Madison, Dane, Wisconsin How can I find the position of the second comma? thanks, Boon Assuming there is *always* a 2nd comma... =FIND(",",A2,FIND(",",A2)+1) -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP "Boon" <boonyawat.la-ongthong@cnh.com> wrote in message news:OISZ4IGbKHA.2188@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I have a text as --> Madison, Dane, Wisconsin > > How can I find the position of the second comma? > > thanks, > Boon > > thanks. this works well fo...

120 reg key for Int MGr Conversion on BRL licensing
I would not know for sure the ratio of clients that purchase and are ready for conversion within 120 days - but this time bomb perhaps forces some to do so prematurely... Essentially the tool is purchased for one thing - data conversion - (perhaps giving customers the ability to set a date for the conversion key to turn on - or require that an additional key needs to be entered upon first use, then bombs out in 120 days.) just a thought ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion,...

how to find numbers that give another number
hi all. I need to make a macro which look up a column of an excel paper and find the numbers that once summed give the number in cell b5 for example!!they could be 2 or 3 ..or 4..and so on!! You would need the solver http://tinyurl.com/4doog example -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom http://nwexcelsolutions.com "Rossella" <rossy77@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1145464775.044405.243700@v46g2000cwv.googlegroups.com... > hi all. > I need to make a macro which look up a column of an excel paper and > find the numbers that once summed give the number in ce...

Replacing Powerpoint 97 SR-2 on M/S Office 97 Pro Edit on Win XP
I dread asking this in case someone descends on me like a ton of bricks and says the answer is in the posts already! - but i I have never used the PP 97 which came with the MS Office 97 Pro Edit I have installed on my computer which uses Win XP with Ser Pack 3. I am about to embark on using PowerPoint for the FIRST time and wonder whether I should, before anything else, acquire a more up to date version first - and one that will work problem free with my XP - which version should I go for and will it, on loading, overwrite and replace the Powpoint I already have and still operat...

When I'm away from home computer
Hi, i'm having trouble accessing my OE mail when using another computer, any help will be much appreciated, thanks david Hi David Sorry, you have given us too much information about the problem, there is no way we can sift through all that... Seriously though, this group is not for support of Outlook Express, but Outlook, Similar name, different products. There are outlook express groups however, I suggest you post your question (and a bit more info) there. -- John Blessing http://www.LbeHelpdesk.com - Help Desk software priced to suit all businesses http://www.room-booking-s...

Exch Pre-production NICs differs from Production servers
I have a pair of clustered Exch2003 where I plan to test patches, Service packs, anti-software updates ,etc. Those pre-production servers will have different NIC adapters than the Production servers. That's because I have fiber connection available to the Production servers, but I will have to use copper cables to the pre-production ones. An alternative would leaving both Production and Pre-production clusters setup without 'NIC teaming'. In that case, they would have same NIC configuration (one fiber NIC and one Copper NIC each server), but no teaming. Please let me know which ...

Microsoft Office "Database Corrupt" message
I need some help here. Recently, I got a "Database Corrupt" error message when running any MS Office 2004 program. I then tried to rebuild the database but I got an "end of file" error. However, all my email files etc are intact. Meanwhile, my "login" keychain is missing, and I had to repair it with Keychain Firstaid. The corrupt database message won't go away. What should I do? Thanks, sean ps. I'm running Mac OS 10.3.7 ...

Find and replace text thats not wdAlignParagraphCenter alignment
Im trying to make a macro that set alignment on all text to wdAlignParagraphJustify, except text that is wdAlignParagraphCenter. Right now i have this: With ActiveDocument.Content.Find .ClearFormatting .ParagraphFormat.Alignment = wdAlignParagraphRight With .Replacement .ClearFormatting .ParagraphFormat.Alignment = wdAlignParagraphJustify End With .Execute Replace:=wdReplaceAll End With With ActiveDocument.Content.Find .ClearFormatting .ParagraphFormat.Alignment = wdAlignParagraphLeft ...

Office 2000 Excel SP-3: Nasty intermittent bug during save.
The bug occurs in the following circumstances (although not every time). 1. Two files are open, - a 'book4' type temporary file that I couldn't care less about. - a rather large 10 sheet workbook that I've been working on. 2. I try to save the large file - instead - the _temporary file_ is saved _over_ the large file on the disk. - an error message is displayed saying the file has been saved but that it is out of memory and had to close it. - the temporary file is displayed. 3. Generally the large file disappears from the task bar. 4. If the large file doesn't disppea...

ReInstallation of Outlook Client off line version on Vista Office 2007 Version 3.0vc
Has anybody successfully managed to achieve this as i need to add a new user to a vista machine which already has a CRM offline user attached. http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/crm/using/deploy/removeclient.mspx Following the above link i know works fine for XP and 2003, but as things have changed in 2007 the above i am sure would not work with the new SQL Database that is installed with Vista and Outlook 2007. Any ideas. ...

Find all the files in a folder
I had been using the FileSearch function to locate all the files of a particular type in a folder. Office2007 appears to have replaced that function with a FileSystemObject class, but i can't get that to work. Here is what I had been using. Any help would be appreciated. Set fs = Application.FileSearch With fs .LookIn = Range("C7").Value .SearchSubFolders = True .FileName = "*.csv" If .Execute() > 0 Then Row = 1 For i = 1 To .FoundFiles.Count Hi Phil This works in 2007 although it is not clear from your co...

Macro to find a row and delete it and the 9 rows above it. #2
Thanks alot that did the trick. This forum and you guys are life saver -- Rusty_n ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Rusty_nl's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=671 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=31376 ...

Finding X- & Y-intercepts of lines crossing curves
I created some charts with multiple data series by specifying certain points on the curves. THe series are displayed as lines. Now I want to draw (or specify the Y coordinates of) a horizontal line on the chart, & have Excel tell me the X intercepts where the horizontal line crosses each curve. Ditto for drawing a vertical line & reading Y intercepts Any ideas Thanks!! Hi Dale, Maybe you adapt my example of intersections. http://www.andypope.info/charts/intersection.htm Cheers Andy Dale wrote: > I created some charts with multiple data series by specifying certain points on...

Can I use Windows XP Home for Commercial ?
i would need to clarify on this matter whether can we use Windows XP Home edition for a commercial ? is it legal ? a lot of people told me that it is okay using Windows XP Home for commercial but it just that we cannot fully utilize the feature of the Windows i.e. joined domain ...etc I also cannot find anything in Windows XP Home EULA that the Home edition is only for NON-Commercial use. Can anyone clarify this to me ? Jim wrote: > i would need to clarify on this matter whether can we use Windows > XP Home edition for a commercial ? is it legal ? a lot of people > told ...

Is Outlook free to use with the Microsoft Office 2003 I bought?
I bought Microsoft Office 2003 after buying my computer. It has Microsoft Outlook as part of the package. I have an internet provider already, but really like Outlook after having used it for years at work. Can I use Outlook for free? Yes. Just install it and set it up and use it -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "KatsEmail" <KatsEmail@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:93C001DC-7972-496D-88B6-1506F7982F6C@microsoft.com... >I bought Microsoft Office 20...

Need a Key Finder that actually works
Hi All, I have been testing a utility called Key Finder. It is suppose to translate license numbers ( 1234-oem-567 ...) back to key numbers (YHK6S-I2889-...). Only one problem: it always gets them wrong. Any one know of a utility like this, only that gets the key numbers correct? Many thanks, -T On Fri, 02 Apr 2010 21:33:41 -0700, ToddAndMargo <ToddAndMargo@invalid.com> wrote: >Hi All, > >I have been testing a utility called Key Finder. It >is suppose to translate license numbers ( 1234-oem-567 ...) >back to key numbers (YHK6S-I2889-...). Only o...

Key Board Shortcuts
Hi, I am new to Excel and VBA, I am looking for a keyboard shortcut to select all worksheets in an excel workbook. (Infact, i am planning to select all worksheets using a keeyboard shortcut and then deselect the last worksheet, to delete all the selected worksheets. I wish to use this, while i record a macro, to do this everytime i need to update my file. Actually before running my macro, which would copy some sheets from an open workbook, i need to delete these old sheets.) Hoping for a reply and guidance soon, Sincerely, Sree One way, without deselecting: Public Sub DeleteAll...

Installed office on Computer w/Hard drive crash
I installed Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 on a new computer and the hard drive went bad witin 2 weeks. The retailer I bought it from swapped it for a new computer. I need to install it again but I don't want to use another license for it. Any suggestions? Use the license you have. The retail version can be installed on 3 machines concurrently. LMD wrote: > I installed Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 on a new computer and the > hard drive went bad witin 2 weeks. The retailer I bought it from swapped it > for a new computer. I need to install it aga...

Find Text in slideshow
Hi Guys I have a slide show with 100 slides I have a text area on the front page and a button called search I am trying to find a macro that will allow me to type into the text box and click search and have it jump to the page it finds that word on any help would be greatly appreciated On 1/7/10 11:35 AM, in article 46B6BC3F-4693-4445-B1CD-B9379A7B665E@microsoft.com, "Haggistech" <Haggistech@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi Guys > > I have a slide show with 100 slides > > I have a text area on the front page and a button called se...

office mac 2008 #5
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel office mac 2008 will not open after installtion On 6/16/09 1:49 PM, in article 59b76ae1.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "jessezcali@officeformac.com" <jessezcali@officeformac.com> wrote: > office mac 2008 will not open after installtion Move the Microsoft User Data folder to the desktop. Re-install Office 2008 from DVD. Run the 12.1.0 SP1 upgrade (SP1 is not needed with newer DVDs) then the 12.1.9 upgrade. Move contents in the old folder back to the new Microsoft User Data folder. -- Diane > On ...

Finding the cell with the most characters
Alright, fir one of my current projects, I need to output the contents of the cell with the most text in it from a column. How would I do this? I've tried arrays based on LEN, but I get the number of characters instead of the cell contents. On Fri, 14 Dec 2007 16:22:00 -0800 (PST), "arcandio@gmail.com" <arcandio@gmail.com> wrote: >Alright, fir one of my current projects, I need to output the contents >of the cell with the most text in it from a column. How would I do >this? I've tried arrays based on LEN, but I get the number of >characters instead of the ...