How do i make a time line?

What is a time line ??

"Tropica Photography enterprises" <Tropica Photography
enterprises@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do i make a time line?

0
Frank
4/29/2010 11:02:02 PM

"Tropica Photography enterprises" <Tropica Photography
enterprises@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do i make a time line?

http://www.microsoft.com/education/timelinesword.mspx

0
LVTravel
4/30/2010 3:16:06 AM
There's trillions of ways to make a Timeline in Word. It depends on how you
want it to look. You need to design it (either in your mind or sketch it on
paper), then you can create it in Word. But without seeing what you want, it
is impossible to advise you.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Tropica Photography enterprises" <Tropica Photography
enterprises@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do i make a time line?

0
Terry

Line Items skipped in PO Generation
We are currently using Dynamics GP v9.0. Our Purchasing Agent has been having a problem now for a couple of months when printing Purchase Orders - As she enters each item, they show correctly on the screen (1, 2, 3, etc), however upon printing the PO, line 2 (or 3) is left blank and then becomes 3 or whatever the next line item would be. The item is not 'skipped' on the PO, just moved down one line item, thus creating a 'blank' line item so that the vendor then thinks there is a line item missing. Any suggestions? This is happening whether there are two items or 20. t...

Outlook Express Visual C++ Runtime Library Run-Time Error
I have a friend who's using Outlook Express 6 and is getting an "abnormal program termination" error whenever he attempts to attach a graphic file within Outlook Express. He reports that it works fine when using the Explorer shell to call OE. My friend has WinXP Home. Any advice? Jay ...

How to make autostart programs in USB stick memory
Hi. Some said, when USB memory stick putting on PC, it can start autostart programs, like Autorun.inf of CD-R. Does any know how to do it? Thanks, M.M. M.Miura wrote: > Some said, when USB memory stick putting on PC, it can start > autostart programs, like Autorun.inf of CD-R. Does any know > how to do it? Same way. Most systems these days have autorun disabled. ;-) (for good reason.) -- Shenan Stanley MS-MVP -- How To Ask Questions The Smart Way http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html M.Miura wrote: > Hi. > > Some ...

What is wrong with this line?
mySeries[1] = mySeriesCollection.Add(myWorksheet.get_Range("D2", "D13"), Excel.XlRowCol.xlColumns, false, false, false); Causes this error... System.InvalidCastException was unhandled OleAut reported a type mismatch. What am I doing wrong? ...

Convert time stored as decimalised number to time format
Hello How can I convert 3.5 hours to 3:30:00? -- Emma Emma A1/24 and formate as time Mike Rogers "Emma" wrote: > Hello > How can I convert 3.5 hours to 3:30:00? > -- > Emma ...

Series order conflicts with line order
I've set my series in the order that I want, however, it conflicts with the visual layout of the lines. One data line (less important) visually obstructs another line in the chart. Is there a way to change the layout order (without changing the series order), i.e., forcing it "back" or "behind" another line. Thanks. Diana Hi, Perhaps you could use the secondary axis, which will plot lines in front of the primary axis series. Add a new series based on the same cells and set it to the secondary axis. That should sort the obstruction. You will then need to remo...

cant print spread sheet with lines on it
i am trying to put some info onto excel but when i print it out i only get the print and not the grid lines can somebody tell me the correct settings thanks. File > Page Setup > Sheet tab > Put a checkmark in 'Gridlines'. Hope this helps. George Gee "steve earle" <steve earle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6017023B-592D-400B-A671-8B65C1BB02A4@microsoft.com... >i am trying to put some info onto excel but when i print it out i only get > the print and not the grid lines can somebody tell me the correct settings > thanks. t...

Can you make a crossword puzzle by putting the words in?
I have to make a crossword puzzle for one of my classes, and was wondering if there is a program on my computer that will show me how to make the crossword puzzles. If you can help that would be great. Perhaps this MS link would be of interest: http://www.microsoft.com/education/Crossword.aspx "Design a Crossword Puzzle in Microsoft Excel" -- Rgds Max xl 97 --- GMT+8, 1° 22' N 103° 45' E xdemechanik <at>yahoo<dot>com ---- "Kat" wrote: > I have to make a crossword puzzle for one of my classes, and was wondering if > there is ...

how i can make the numbers
hi i am fatih fistly sorry my english is not good my trouble is haw can i will write the number of the contribution for example 1.000.000.000 =yaziyla(b42) (one milyar) and tahan my office version is turkish version thank you so your company will interesting my problem Fatih, If I understand you correctly, you want a formula to translate numbers to words (in Turkish). Laurent Longre has a language version of an function which offers this capability. It is at http://longre.free.fr/english/ I don't know if it supports Turkish, but if not, send me the Turkish words for all...

polynomial formula for a line graph...
Hi. I haven't looked at this feature in a couple of years. Excel can give you the formula for a charted function... what I mean is, given a few data points, it can create a best fit curve, and display the function that it used to do that... Would someone remind me where, please? Thanks. Hi, Right click the data series and pick Add Trendline. From the dialog you can choose the type of trend line and whether to display the formula. Cheers Andy mark wrote: > Hi. > > I haven't looked at this feature in a couple of years. > > Excel can give you the formula for ...

Date and time onto a form
Hi, I am designing a form that my client would like the date and time automatically recorded in a field and stored so that when they refer back it shows when the record was done. The 'NOW' function only shows the current date & time and keeps updating. Is there a way of putting the 'NOW' value into a field, then locking it so it doesn't change when the record is reopened. Hope that makes sense! Kazlou The form stores data in a table. You need to add a date/time field to your table to record the date and time a record was last updated. 1. Open the table in desig...

Configuration restarts each time an Office module is opened
Hi All I am going quite mad. I have installed Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 on one Vista notebook. Well and good. I try it on another notebook, register it successfully and now each time I open Word it tries to perform a setup again, with a Configuration Progress dialogue popping up. A few decades later Word appears. There is absolutely no indication what the problem may be. Any ideas are welcome. Cheers Andre Never mind. Problem solved. The registry needed manual editing. "J Andr´┐Ż Labuschagn´┐Ż" <technical@eduadmin.com> wrote in messa...

not enough memory or disk space to display or print the picture after 1st time

excel chart showing movable graph at what point we make a profit
in a business would like to make a chart based on accumulated Earnings & Profit/Loss for year to date, perhaps movable showing our break even point and by moving chart to a another earnings figure what profit we should make. For example put in earnings for YTD Profit/Loss YTD then I can move the earnings part of the chart to show what our profit would be for a given earnings figure. Alternatively If For example if we earn $200 for year so far and profit is $0 but any amount over that is 18% profit so I can move chart line to say $240 and it will say what profit I will make. Hope ...

dialog based app & command line
Hello, I'm trying to launch my application with command line arguments, but I received an error, without any identification number of it. The MessageBox tolds me: "Runtime error" "the path to my exe file" "This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact...". Have somebody a ideea where is the problem? Thank you a lot in advance, Alex PS: When I debbutg the appllication with command line args. from project properties the app. starts very well Try setting the start command line options fro...

how do you make pictures your slide background
iam am trying to make a map of the hundred years war my actual background not tryng to make a picture slideshow in ppt. 2003, in the same way you can change the back ground fill or make a whole new slide design also how do you make i template in ppt. i kinda forgot This should get you started: Design efficiently with masters: http://office.microsoft.com/training/training.aspx?AssetID=RC011536491033 Lucy -- Lucy Thomson PowerPoint MVP MOS Master Instructor www.aneasiertomorrow.com.au "ppthelp" <ppthelp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ...

CRM Time Error
Hi, The dates stored in the DB in sql Server is diffent, from when you browse it throghe IE. Correct dates shows in IE, but not in SQL DB. I am generating a Birthday Reminder which is not coming in the correct date since time in DB is Incorrect. Please Help..... Irshard Zahir Hi Irshard, The dates in the database are converted to the local date of the user. The problem can be tackeled by using the CRM SDK. Hopefully this works if not please let me know. Regards, Ron "Irshard" <Irshard@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9E7A1EC9-87E7-4B8D-8F0F-B7CFE9...

Outlook keeps making itself Default
Hi, Everytime I start Outlook it takes over as default for email and addresses even though I have that option unchecked in outlook, and in IE I set OE Express as default, yet each time I launch outlook it takes over as Default, any ideas TIA Wayne ...

Equation of smoothed line between points
HI, I know I can add a trend line and get the equation for it. But the data I have does not really fit the trendline types offered. When I just add a line between the points and it is in SMOOTHED mode, is there any way to get that equations. Or at least to find values on that line between existing data points. And I realize I could linearly interpolate between those point, but I would rather have the smoothed line. THanks for the help. -- Mark Mesarch School of Natural Resources University of Nebraska-Lincoln You realize that the smoothing is not rigorously defined to track the da...

How do I make this formula?
I have an Excel worksheet to track my 401k performance. I have a row for Date, the Balance corresponding to each date, Contributions, a formula to calculate my Total Contributions, and a formula to calculate my Total Gain/Loss. My question is, how to I get my Gain/Loss formula to update corresponding to a new Date/Balance? Is there a formula function to make the formula ignore Column data in the previous Rows? Thanks! There will be, just add/subtract items from that row. Can you show us an example with data. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) &...

HOWTO Make CDialog's with ActiveX in a LIB.
HOWTO Make CDialog's with ActiveX in a LIB. Please help, I'm having a heck of a time trying to get a CDialog derrived class host a single ActiveX control (the CWebBrowser control), from a static LIB. When the OnInitDialog for the class call's CDialog::OnInitDialog it bombs inside the DoDataExchange for the DDX_Control of the control. Specifically at dlgdata.cpp line 43, with the following ASSERT: TRACE(traceAppMsg, 0, "Error: no data exchange control with ID 0x%04X.\n", nIDC); The reason why this ASSERT fails is because the CDialog's "m_pCtrlCont" i...

POS is making me angry!!!
This program has not seemes to work correctly since the day I bought it. The problem I am having recently is NOTHING will apply. For example: I want to make a buy X get Y discount to apply automatically during a transaction. I set up the discount apply all the items I want to it, and edit it in the item properties, but it won't apply during the transaction. I need 2 receipts to print automatically on a sales transaction. I change that in the receipt format in Manager, but POS still won't print 2 receipts. It's very irritating, I've restarted all the programs and even r...

can I make cell "yes" equal 1, "no" equal 0
in another cell? =IF(AND(A1<>"yes",A1<>"no"),"",(A1="yes")*1+(A1="no")*0) -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "can I make cell yes equal 1, no equa" <can I make cell "yes" equal 1, "no" equa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8E222344-E390-4D39-B82D-39586CC55A64@microsoft.com... > Picky but I don't think that you need the " +(A1="no")*0 " Just =IF(AND(A1<>"yes",A1<>"no"),"&quo...

How to stop outlook resending attachments multiple times
When I send an email with an attachment, it will send several times before I manually have to stop it. Does anybody have any suggestions on how to rectify the problem? "fisco" <fisco@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F793C1E7-AE4D-45F7-BCA6-98C570F2F915@microsoft.com... > When I send an email with an attachment, it will send several times before > I > manually have to stop it. Does anybody have any suggestions on how to > rectify > the problem? Sorry, but this newsgroup is for questions about Access, the database product tha...

Moveable Vertical Line
I am trying to create a chart with two vertical lines that are moveable by the user clicking and dragging them to a spot on the chart. One line is for the starting x value and one is for the ending x value inside the given range. Once I have the start and end lines placed I would like to do an average of all the values that fall in between them. And also find the min/max values. What I am having trouble doing is creating a vertical line that a user can click on and move to whatever x value they want. I can create the line but how do I assign it's position to a particular x value??? A...