how do I get a photo frame onto a picture

I have a picture that I would like to frame in word, or other means how can
this be done please

Why do you want to use Word to edit a photo? Use a photo editing program.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"rolling taxi man" <rolling taxi man@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:4333DE3A-53D0-4AFB-B256-B561D8D87094@microsoft.com...
>I have a picture that I would like to frame in word, or other means how can
> this be done please

0
JoAnn

User removed Anonymous permission from Calendar...how to get it back
A user has deleted the Anonymous permissions from their calendar and I am unable to find a way to get it back. Does anyone know what can be done to add this back to their calendar. TIA In news:Xns9861A9314BAB8bobarcabca@207.46.248.16, Fuzzy Logic <bob@arc.ab.caREMOVETHIS> typed: > A user has deleted the Anonymous permissions from their calendar and > I am unable to find a way to get it back. Does anyone know what can > be done to add this back to their calendar. TIA In that user's Outlook, right-click on Calendar, properties, permissions tab. Add Anonymous, and do whate...

How do I get colour separated printouts red and black?
Trying to prepare and print colour separated printouts of a publisher document. I want printouts of red and also in black. The printer I'm using is a Hp Deskjet 720C Could this be the problem? Make a back-up of the file Delete all the red items on the page and print that page, Do not save the file and close it Then re-open the file and delete all the black items on the page and print that. >-----Original Message----- >Trying to prepare and print colour separated printouts of a publisher >document. I want printouts of red and also in black. The printer I'm using &g...

Problems inserting pictures in Excel 2002 sp-2
When inserting a picture into a work sheet, nothing shows up but the outline/edit box. If you grab the box and move it on the sheet, the picture will appear. If you scroll up or down, the portion of the picture that goes off screen will not show up when you scroll back to the center of the screen. Grab and move it again and it shows up again.... HELP?????? My IT guy is lost on this one! It sounds more like a windows display problem to me. Do you have the zoom factor set to 100%? (It may help.) But maybe you could try closing other applications or changing the display settings. I use...

Please help with getting the right structure from dataset using GetXML()
Hi everyone, I need your help getting my getXML method to function the way I need it to. I have a stored procedure that returns data into a dataset (I am using VB.NET). I use getXML with dataset and I get the following result: <NewDataSet> <Table> <StudentFirstName>John</StudentFirstName> <StudentMiddleName>J</StudentMiddleName> <StudentLastName>Smith</StudentLastName> <StudentAddressType>Permanent</StudentAddressType> <StudentAddressLine1>123 Some Rd</StudentAddressLine1> <StudentAddressLine...

upload a document with photos?
I am trying to attach a word document that has three photos in it. It is only one page but it is taking 3-4 minutes to download. I need to do this a lot faster, is there a way to speed up the download of the document? 1. Zip the document to make the file smaller. 2. Use a graphics program (such as www.irfanview.com) to crop and reduce the resolution of the pictures so they contain fewer bytes, before inserting them into the document. 3. Pay more to get a faster internet connection. -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org Email cannot be ...

Help! All my Publisher photos have stopped showing up!
Publisher was working fine at the beginning of the week and now I opened it up today and it will not show any photos. Nothing from templates or that I insert. I have tried to repair the office suite and I have reinstalled the program as well and neither of those things helped. I have also emptied all my temp. internet files because that once stopped my clipart from appearing, but that didn't help either. Please help! I use Publisher way too much to loose it. LKS wrote: > Publisher was working fine at the beginning of the week and now I opened it > up today and it will n...

Quest
does csvde has limitied attributes to export ? For quest cmdlets, i can use more properties/attributes, but i wish to pipe to csvde for export. Can it be done ? Why not just pipe to a csv file -- Richard Siddaway All scripts are supplied "as is" and with no warranty PowerShell MVP Blog and PowerShell User Group: http://msmvps.com/blogs/RichardSiddaway/Default.aspx "IT Staff" wrote: > does csvde has limitied attributes to export ? > > For quest cmdlets, i can use more properties/attributes, but i wish to pipe > to csvde for e...

SQL to get the lowest unique value from table
Hi I'm looking for some SQL to get the lowest unique value in a table: eg, <table> ID BID 1 1 2 1 3 1 4 2 5 2 6 2 7 3 8 4 3 is the lowest unique value. I would need to return the ID. Any suggestions? thanks Lee "Lee" <lee@digital-interactive.com> wrote in message news:a981d263-7f22-4b14-8493-014559da8590@z41g2000yqz.googlegroups.com... > Hi > I'm looking for some SQL to get the lowest unique value in a table: > eg, > > <table> > > ID BID > 1 1 > 2 1 > 3 1 > 4 2 > 5 2 > 6 2 ...

Get External Data
I have a 2 column table which is likely to change length whenever the Refresh Data menu option is selected. The table links to another software package (SAGE). I don't have formulae in adjacent columns so my problem can not be solved by checking the "Fill Down formulas in columns adjacent to data" box. I do, however, have text in adjacent columns (which the user selects from an in-cell drop down list) which I need to remain aligned with the relevant row. The "insert entire rows for new data ..." option does not appear to do what it says! It only inserts rows in the...

Importing text using get external data
I have created a query spreadsheet that gets certain data from another spreadsheet (call it data spreadsheet). The data spreadsheet has a column where text is stored, which in some cases exceeds more than 255 characters. The query that imports such data truncates the text to the first 255 characters. Is there a way around it ? Any input will be appreciated. --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

problem getting my hotmail contacts into outlook
I am new to outlook and want my hotmail contacts to be in outlook it says that you can do it and believe me I have tried, using all the help features available but no luck it says you need an MSN connector which I have tried to find. Hi , have a look on this site : "Download Microsoft Office Outlook Connector for MSN" http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=aa0ad3b0-e1a4-4990-a2be-dde78fed0709&displaylang=en Maybe it helps. -- Oliver Vukovics Share your Outlook PST files without Exchange: Public ShareFolder Synchronisation for Outlook and Exchange: Public...

Socket relared problem (getting free port number dynamically) #2
Hi all, i have one problem related to thread. i am having my main thread running which will on some event create a thread for validation purpose and then will start working. and now this validator thread will create a socket and it will bind to port 20111. and then will wait for client to connect. but before waiting for client to connect it will send a message to the main thread that validation is done. but in this way i need to stick with port 20111.which i really don't want. Is it possible for me to get a free port from operating system or from winsock library and then i should bind t...

How do I get Front Page 2003 to work with Windows7
I have been using FrontPage 2003 to update our website. Last month I updated my computer to Windows7 and Office 2007. Several days later I try to log on to Front page and receive the following message : " The operating system is not presently configured to run this application. Load failed Cannont load MSO.DLL" Has anyone had a similar experience? Or any advice? Change the compatibility to Windows XP. (BTW, if you search this newsgroup, you'll see this issue has been addressed many times._ -- Tom [Pepper] Willett Microsoft MVP - FrontPage Since 1997 -----...

Getting the longest lengh in range of cells
I am trying to get the length of the longest cell in a range and use the array {=len(a1:a1)}. What happens is that it picks up the length of cell A1. Is there a way in a formula to determine the longest cell length in a range, or through VBA. Thanks in advance Hi Try this formula array (please amend with last row number): {=MAX(LEN(A1:A7))} HTH Cordially Pascal "Geoff" <gh@bob.com> a �crit dans le message de news:uMKoCQiSFHA.1176@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > I am trying to get the length of the longest cell in a range and use the > array {=len(a1:a1)}. What happen...

Possible to get rid of without rebuilding everything?
Hi all, Back to years ago, the consultant set up our forest with empty root domain and one child domain. Right now, the forest functional level is windows 2003. and all DCs are windows 2003 domain controller. All users and servers are on the child domain. Currently, we are thinking to move to Windows 2008 DCs. If we need to get rid of the empty root domain. is this possible without affecting our applications (exchange etc..)? BTW, why is the reason to keep this empty root domain? Thank you! You are stuck with the root domain forever. Root domain is no longer consi...

URGENT: Creating a chart (Getting the correct input and output) unable to figure out
Hi, I have been trying to create this chart since a long time now and go no clue what am donig wrong. I have some machines in my company and all of them have a end of life for example: Machine 1, at location A with End of Life in 2004 Machine 2, at location B with End of Life in 2008 I want the years on x-axis and the machine locations on y-axis. Afte that I want horizantal lines representing machines which also show th end of life. For a better understanding, see the attached excel file. I have als created an image of the chart I'm looking to draw. Please advise. Thanks. Ker ...

allow template user to insert picture
I'm creating a form which I will save as a protected template. How do I allow users to insert their own logo in a designated area? Is this possible? I tried using the "image" control box field but I'm not sure if this is what it is intended for. Thanks I think I'd use a macro that asked for the logo, unprotected the worksheet, added the logo and then reprotected the worksheet. Kind of... Option Explicit Sub testme() Dim myPictName As Variant Dim myPict As Picture Dim wks As Worksheet Set wks = Worksheets("sheet1") myPictName ...

How to import web link and avoid frame?
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to import web link into Excel and avoid frame on web page? When I browse following link, it look fine on IE, but when I insert this link into excel, it shows nothing, because of frame within HTML. http://www.hkab.org.hk/DisplayInterestSettlementRatesAction.do?Submit=Search&lang=en&year=2010&month=2&day=3 Does anyone have any suggestions on how to solve it within Excel? Thanks in advance for any suggestions Eric When I right click on the sheet>import to excel, I get. You can the record a macro to refresh. Rates ...

earn extra money and get paid weekly
Earn and get weekly .Minimum payout is Rs.50 only. Just follow 5 steps and start earnings To start earnings click here- http://All4Webs.com/2/m/wassu2007/home.htm ...

single user email gets lost or arrives hours late
I have a user that is using office xp. we run excg5.5. he can send out an email to a user and sometimes the user gets it and sometimes he dosen't. we don't get bounce back message. i am trying to figure out what the problem is. The users address is saved in the users contacts list. ...

How do you get rid of the "[SPAM]" in the subject of an email?
Everytime I send or receive email, no matter what computer I'm on, it automatically inserts "[SPAM]" into the subject of an email. How do I get rid of this? Outlook isn't doing that. Check with your mail administrator or ISP and see if they're running a spam filter that is. -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr Microsoft OneNote FAQ: http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr/Computers/OneNoteFAQ.htm **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance. Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup. ...

can you get read reciepts from clients other than Outlook?
I have used read receipts for inter office mail where everyone uses Outlook 2000 and Exchange 2000. Works nice. However, what if I want a read receipt from an email I sent to: 1) a web based account like hotmail or yahoo? 2) other email clients like Outlook Express or Eudora? can I? How does that work? any info is appreciated. Thanks! djc <noone@nowhere.com> wrote: > However, what if I want a > read receipt from an email I sent to: > 1) a web based account like hotmail or yahoo? I don't recall any settings in Yahoo! or Hotmail that honor receipts. > 2) other email ...

Brithdays & Anniversaries get recreated from time to time
Apparently Outlook occasionally (I guess at the begin of a year) recreates recurring appointments from the birthdays and anniversaries that it finds in my Contacts-entries. What's annying about this is, that for lots of birthdays I now have duplicates, i.e. TWO appointments. And what's desastrous is that all these new appointments have a reminder set at 12pm of that day. Thus, in the last couple of days repeatedly the alarm of my PDA has gone off to remind me of some friends birthday and woke up me and my wife at midnight (which each time caused some major quarrel and my PDA a...

Poor quality of photos inserted as files
Version: v.X Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I have had an ongoing problem with random poor quality of photos inserted into Word documents as files. The photos appear normal in the document on the display, but half of the time when they are printed, they look like they have a resolution of 50 dpi. This problem has occurred using several different printers, both laser and ink jet. The problem does not appear consistently. I have tried to massage the photos with Photoshop Elements but that has no effect. I end up having to print the photo pages in the documen...

How do I create a poster consisting of 4 x A4 pages which get glue
I know this can be done as I have done it some yaers before. It may have been in Power Point however. As I remember I created the poster content on the word document page and then using some option/s one is able to segment the page into 4 quarters, print these and then glue them together. I am using Microsoft Office Student and Teacher 2003 Word cannot create posters - try Publisher. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<> Graham Mayor - Word MVP My web site www.gmayor.com Word MVP...