confirmation code(product ID 89572-OEM-7332166-00021)

i use microsoft office home and student pack 2007.(product ID
89572-OEM-7332166-00021).product key i entered are
(DDY79-433JV-2RXGX-MQFQP-PFDH8).this is my installation
code:261023-026554-848036-282652-318984-399484-678642-412574-549286. i need a
confirmation code for this please help.please send this to this
mail.mandydeguzman@rocketmail.com im from philippines

Now everyone has your product key so it will no doubt be barred - nice one!
:(

--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
Graham Mayor -  Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

<mandydeguzman@rocketmail.com@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>i use microsoft office home and student pack 2007.(product ID
> 89572-OEM-7332166-00021).product key i entered are
> (DDY79-433JV-2RXGX-MQFQP-PFDH8).this is my installation
> code:261023-026554-848036-282652-318984-399484-678642-412574-549286. i
> need a
> confirmation code for this please help.please send this to this
> mail.mandydeguzman@rocketmail.com im from philippines

19
Graham
12/25/2009 6:31:05 AM
Yerwhat?

If its oga you are having problems with, then download the oga directly
manually and when on the msi file in explorer, hit the context or
application key, and pick uninstall. This is the only way to remove the
latest, it has to be said, buggy version and get the nags screen about not
being genuine removed. If on the other hand (grin) this is a pirate copy,
well, what can I say....

Brian

Email: briang1@blueyonder.co.uk

"mandydeguzman@rocketmail.com"
<mandydeguzman@rocketmail.com@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>i use microsoft office home and student pack 2007.(product ID
> 89572-OEM-7332166-00021).product key i entered are
> (DDY79-433JV-2RXGX-MQFQP-PFDH8).this is my installation
> code:261023-026554-848036-282652-318984-399484-678642-412574-549286. i
> need a
> confirmation code for this please help.please send this to this
> mail.mandydeguzman@rocketmail.com im from philippines

31
Brian

Email Coding works in one form but not the other...
I have this code in one form and it works perfectly: Dim olkApp As New Outlook.Application Dim mailNewMail As Outlook.MailItem Set mailNewMail = olkApp.CreateItem(olMailItem) With mailNewMail .To = "jfoster@monitronics.com;sroberson@monitronics.com" .CC = "" .BCC = "" .Subject = "Save Alert - Please Confirm" .Body = "Agent: " & Forms![frmLogIn]![Combo22] & vbCrLf & vbCrLf & _ "CS#: " & Forms![frmwinbacksave]![cs#] & vbCrLf & vbCrLf &a...

Opportunity
Hello, I have a question/bug(?) concerning opportunities, products and the estimated revenue. For a client of us, we need to default the revenue option to "user provided" and put the field to "read only" so no total revenue ican automatically calculated on the opportunity level. THey always need to enter the total revenue manually. But if I now add a product from the PriceList to an OpportunityProduct, the price_per_unit of this product from the PL is not fetched, and no total_amount is calculated on the Opportunity Product Level. If I now re-open the Opportuni...

Working on Code from a VB Book; Help Interpreting Errors
I found the example of code in a book: Public Class Form1 Private Sub Form1_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load Dim drives() As String drives = System.IO.Directory.GetLogicalDrives Dim iDrive As Integer DrivesList.Items.Clear() On Error Resume Next For iDrive = 0 To drives.GetUpperBound(0) DrivesList.Items.Add(drives(iDrive)) Next DrivesList.SelectedIndex = 1 End Sub Private Sub DrivesList_SelectedIndexChanged(ByVal sender As System.O...

event ID 9646
exchange 2003 sp2. got the event with " ... exceeded the maximum of 500 objects of type "objFolder". I found the article which expalined the symptom well. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/830829. But can someone explain how a mapi client uses the objects? What the function is for the objects, for example objFolder? In our case it's caused by the backup software sending out emails. How to control a mapi client not to open too many objects? thanks. On Wed, 6 Jan 2010 15:14:01 -0800, Chris <Chris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >exchange 200...

user id or team id is missing
Thanks to everyone's help I've been able to import into the CDF/DMF successfully (or so I believe). However when weh I run the Migration tool, I receive for what appears to be every record: The user id or team id is missing. My users have licenses. I've run ListUmappedUsers and there are no unmapped users. I've run MapUser for all bad users previously. I'm not sure what this means and how to import my data. Please help. I've seen other similar posts, but no clear resolution. When you imported the records into the CDF did each record have an "owner" c...

Is there an option in Outlook '03 to confirm before closing?
Many times I will inadvertantly X out of Outlook and will have synch issues when I restart immediately. Is there an option that asks "Are you sure you want to close Outlook?" I know there is an option that asks to confirm before permanently deleting messages, but I haven't found one that will allow you to abort closing Outlook. Any ideas? "Cashman" <Cashman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FF1544E7-0D2F-4BC8-8BC0-FEA9EC40FEA5@microsoft.com... > Many times I will inadvertantly X out of Outlook and will have synch issues > when ...

Looking for sample code
I need to write an app that will (magically) create a bitmap, and display it in a window of specific width, but (possible) scrollable in height. Is there something out there that gets close? TIA. -- #include <standard.disclaimer> _ Kevin D Quitt USA 91387-4454 96.37% of all statistics are made up Not sure about magically creating the bitmap. This is usually left as an Exercise for the Programmer. Check on www.codeproject.com for lots of bitmap-related examples. You will have to set the window width. How hard it is to scroll depends on whether or not you just need a gen...

Run Code in General Module Upon Activation of Other Sheets
I have VBA code residing in a general module of a workbook. The outpu from the code updates several sheets in the workbook. I would like t automatically Run the code in the general module if any of thes several sheets are activated (by clicking on the sheet�s tab). How ca I do this? Thanks -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi Steve You can use the folowwing events in the sheet module(not a normal module) Right click on a sheet tab and choose view code. Paste the events in there and press Alt-Q to go back to Excel. You can copy the code in the event or type the macro name ...

Using VS2005 to ship legacy code for XP and Windows 2000.
If you want to publish a Windows application that runs on Windows 2000 or Windows XP, using the latest compiler (Visual Studio 2005), you can do so. Without requiring that you ship megabytes of code from the VS2005 runtime libraries (MSVCRT80.DLL and MFC80.DLL). Follow these steps: 1) Install the Windows Server 2003 SP1 Platform SDK (April 2005 Edition). The April 2005 PSDK bundles the VS 2005 compiler (version 14.0) and its associated include headers and libraries. With VC6 installed it allows you to link VC6 compatible apps for 32-bit applications. 2) You won't be able to use th...

Problems moving SQL to Code using Mark Plumpton method
Hi Am using Mark Plumptons method to speed up form loading. This is the first time I have done this so being extra careful. Problem is I have a combo box which has a WHERE selection which Marks example does not provide an example code. The code I have below creates a Syntax error, could someone please advise what the problem is. Me.model.RowSource = _ "SELECT type " & _ "FROM tblcartype " & _ "WHERE tblcartype.carmake=Me.model" & _ "ORDER BY type;" If I take out the '&_' at the end of the WHERE clause the...

How to ignore records with a duplicate ID based on a value
I hae searched the forum tono avail, so I'll ask for help. I have a table [Scope Event Table] which records events with status changes. The table uses an auto numbered primary key (not shown in the example below). It has data like this: DR_ID Event_Date Reason 12556 01/03/2008 Added 12556 01/24/2008 Closed 12874 01/05/2008 Added 14128 02/09/2008 Added I am a novice at SQL. I am trying to build a query that would pull only the DR_ID’s where the most recent Reason = “Added”. So I would want results to look like this: DR_ID Event_Date Reason 12874 01/05/2008 Added 14128 02/09/2008...

Event ID 8197 Source: MSExchangeFBPublish
Hi Everyone, I am getting this Event every time I reboot my exchange server. Everything seems to come up ok but the server stalls on loading every time it is rebooted. The error description is: Error initializing session for virtual machine XXXXX. The error number is 0x8004011d. Make sure Microsoft Exchange Store is running. I don't know how to fix this. I did some searching on that error number and it pertained to Outlook but not the actual Exchange server. Is there a hotfix for this problem? Thanks, locoytravieso ...

generate .NET code from visio 2003
Hi ! How can i Generate .NET code from a UML made in visio 2003 ? I did searh the net and found this link but it says 404 ? http://msdnaa.net/Resources/Display.aspx?ResID=1949 the article title is Generating .NET Code Using Visio Enterprise Architect's UML So any one know how do that or any one have back up copy of this article Thanks which version of v2003 are you using. The EA version which comes with vs.net I believe has the process in the help facility. v2003 pro does not support forward engineering of uml... Al "Suhail Kaleem" <suhailkaleem@mailyoulike.com>...

Windows 2008 Server Kerberos Certificate error ID 29
Hello, I had a Windows 2000 Domain Controller, and translate all AD funtions to a new Windows 2008 server, PDC, GC. All worked fine, but a few days ago I got this error, ID 29, Kerberos-Key-Distribution-Center, not certificate found.... All users can´t access the network shares by the server name, but through the IP we managed to restore the network units. Is there a way to restore the certificate , without regenerate the domain? I ´thank you all in advance for reading, any help will be like a christmas´s gift. More or less... Greetings.. Can you give more detail...

How to use string ID in MessageBoxW () ?
Hello! I have a string resource (can be in any lauguage) defined in the string table. Say the string ID is IDS_USER_GUIDE. Is there a way to display this string using MessageBoxW(...) sassily? I have tried this: CString csMsg (IDS_USER_GUIDE); and then pass it to the MessageBoxW like this: MessageBoxW (0, (LPCWSTR)(LPCTSTR)csMsg, "Test", 0); but it did not work. Thanks for you help. PS: I have to use MessageBoxW. I cannot define UNICODE because it introduces too many changes. Polaris "Polaris" <etpolaris@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<OkGhQIwt...

Exchange IMF event ID 7514
Every hour we have an Event ID 7514 being generated after having installed IMF on our E2K3 server. IMF is not working and the error code in the event is 0x80004002. What is the cause of this error message? Do you have Exchange 2003 SP2 applied? Did you install IMF v1 after SP2? -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "Ian" <Ian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F52F0704-713B-489F-AAA6-E8AF5268EDF5@microsoft.com... > Every hour we have an Event ID 7514 being generated after having ...

registering my product wont work
OK - so Im trying not to freak out but it took me forever to save up for 2008 Home &amp; Student Edition. I ewnt to best buy, plunked down $165 after taxes, went home, opened it up, and found that there were three different product ID's pasted as labels on the back of the sleeve containing the install CD... Not knowing what to do i simply picked the one at the top and proceeded with installation, everything went along swimmingly - all my old crap was deleted and all my important settings migrated without a hitch however - when i went to register my software it keeps telling me that my ...

Unhiding All hidden Worksheets with a Macro/VBA Code
Hi, Can anyone help me please ? Whilst working with an Excel Workbook I often hide all unwanted Worksheets leaving only the ones I need to work on visible. What I would like to do is have a macro or VBA code to click on a button to unhide all hidden worksheets rather repeating Format-Sheet-Unhide to unhide each worksheet. Any help would be greatly appreciated (Excel version Excel 2000) Many thanks Rob -- robertguy 44 Married two kids ------------------------------------------------------------------------ robertguy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinf...

Help with code #2
What I am trying to do is have a macro lookup cell b1 from sheets21 to sheet120 and when it finds the first sheet that this cell is blank to execute a macro. I used to use the code below but it is way to long over this many sheets. If Sheet21.Range("AV3") = "" Then Sheet21.Select Else If Sheet22.Range("AV3") = "" Then Sheet22.Select Else If Sheet23.Range("AV3") = "" Then Sheet23.Select Else etc. Thanks Greg Greg, You can do the following, although it has a problem that I'll describe: dim s as worksheet for each s in ...

Problem With Code...Still
I posted a message earlier and been trying to figure out why this code doesn't work right. Thank you for all your help. Private Sub CommandButton6_Click() Dim message As String Set MyComputer = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") FolderName1 = Range("F6") FileName1 = Range("M6") If MyComputer.FolderExists(FolderName1) = False Then message = MsgBox("The directory: " & FolderName1 & ", does not exist." & Chr(10) _ & "Enter a new directory path (cell F6).", 0, ...

external emails not delivered to mailboxes in DL when MESSAGE ID l
May be we don't receive a reply in different mailboxes which belong to a Distribution List. This happens when the original mail was sent using a Distribution List with the "from:" option. Then someone reply this mail and the Exchange log says the mail was delivered to mailbox-1, mailbox-2, mailbox-3, ... and this is not true, only was delivered to one of the mailboxes. This problem doesn't happend always but when happen the message ID is very long. For example this could be a message ID of an incoming message repling the original message sent with the DIstribution...

PRODUCT KEY 04-05-10
I've just purchased this hp and the cd that was provided to me with the product key sticker on front does not work. I was under the impression that there would be some type of trial period that would allow me to use the product to determine if I want it or not. I am unable to open any documents in word on my cpu because this software has somehow locked me out of my papers for school. I can't edit copy or even view the docs w/o the product key. The product key provided is 7X4P3 Q24MX KHRKH R6CX2 G76Y4 it clearly doesn't work rather it is in lower case or upper case for...

change the code to be a formula
i have the following code added to the s/s tab which does what i want but is there a way of adding this to cell like a formula thing like vlookup?? Option Explicit Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) If Target.Cells.Count > 1 Then Exit Sub If Target.Column = 2 Then If Target.Value = "" Then Exit Sub Application.EnableEvents = False Target.Value = Worksheets("Station").Range("A1") _ .Offset(Application.WorksheetFunction _ .Match(Target.Value, Worksheets("Station").Range("StationList"), 0), 0) Application.Ena...

Bar code tracking of fixed assets
is there a solution available for Great Plains that allows you to track fixed assets by a bar code? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=1ff0b670-3408-4021-9705-...

VBA code to "skip" empty rows
This code will take text from column A in an Excel Work sheet and insert it into column B inside a text box. I would like to “tweek” this to skip over the code that creates the text boxes on each row that contains empty text. The result I seek is to have a text box created with text copied from column A and no text box created when column A is empty. My attempt to do this myself is not working out. I am just starting to learn something about VBA. Any comments for a better approach to solve this would be appreciated. I have commented out my attempt to skip past the textbox...