confirmation code(product ID 89572-OEM-7332166-00021)

i use microsoft office home and student pack 2007.(product ID
89572-OEM-7332166-00021).product key i entered are
(DDY79-433JV-2RXGX-MQFQP-PFDH8).this is my installation
code:261023-026554-848036-282652-318984-399484-678642-412574-549286. i need a
confirmation code for this please help.please send this to this
mail.mandydeguzman@rocketmail.com im from philippines

Now everyone has your product key so it will no doubt be barred - nice one!
:(

--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
Graham Mayor -  Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

<mandydeguzman@rocketmail.com@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>i use microsoft office home and student pack 2007.(product ID
> 89572-OEM-7332166-00021).product key i entered are
> (DDY79-433JV-2RXGX-MQFQP-PFDH8).this is my installation
> code:261023-026554-848036-282652-318984-399484-678642-412574-549286. i
> need a
> confirmation code for this please help.please send this to this
> mail.mandydeguzman@rocketmail.com im from philippines

19
Graham
12/25/2009 6:31:05 AM
Yerwhat?

If its oga you are having problems with, then download the oga directly
manually and when on the msi file in explorer, hit the context or
application key, and pick uninstall. This is the only way to remove the
latest, it has to be said, buggy version and get the nags screen about not
being genuine removed. If on the other hand (grin) this is a pirate copy,
well, what can I say....

Brian

Email: briang1@blueyonder.co.uk

"mandydeguzman@rocketmail.com"
<mandydeguzman@rocketmail.com@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>i use microsoft office home and student pack 2007.(product ID
> 89572-OEM-7332166-00021).product key i entered are
> (DDY79-433JV-2RXGX-MQFQP-PFDH8).this is my installation
> code:261023-026554-848036-282652-318984-399484-678642-412574-549286. i
> need a
> confirmation code for this please help.please send this to this
> mail.mandydeguzman@rocketmail.com im from philippines

31
Brian

scanning bar codes in pos
Is it possible to scan a bar code without having to press the enter key to make a transaction? It seems counter-productive to do it this way Frank, You should be able to program your scanner to add an 'ENTER' as a suffix to the scan. That is the way we do it. Marc "Frank" <nary@ec.rr.com> wrote in message news:1153175013.344333.97120@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > Is it possible to scan a bar code without having to press the enter key > to make a transaction? It seems counter-productive to do it this way > Some scanners require programming to s...

Help correcting HTTP redirect code for OWA Exchange 2K3
Hi, I am using the code from Q article 55126 to redirect incomming http request to https for OWA. I keep getting the error below. Can someone help me with the solution to this. Thanks in advance --mdanny ****** Microsoft VBScript compilation error '800a0401' Expected end of statement /owa_redirect/owahttps.asp, line 1 If Request.ServerVariables("SERVER_PORT")=80 Then Dim strSecureURL strSecureURL = "https://" strSecureURL = strSecureURL & Request.ServerVariables("SERVER_NAME") strSecureURL = strSecureUR...

Getting Excel to return Hiragana using code/char functions
I have a Japanese computer which does this perfectly, but when I tried to use the worksheet on an English computer with Japanese language enabled, it only came up with errors. The code it was returning for the Japanese characters was much to low & putting in higher codes meant it didn`t recognise it. What can I do to make it work? ...

This email already exist in this organisation. ID: c10312e7
Hello, We are using SBS 2003 in a small organisation (1 server, 4 workstations) I am trying to add an email address (xxx@yy.nl) to a public folder. This email address previously was assigned to a (the only) distribution group, but was removed there. The public folder xxx gets an email addres of xxx1@yy.nl and if I change it to xxx@yy.nl the error message appears. I can't assign this address back to the group either. If I send an email to this address the notification states that it's refused by the public folder store. Searched all the discussions concerning c10312e7. I have tried th...

Parse XML into Collection
I'm a newbie so please bear with me... I'm looking to parse XML into a Collection so that I can pass that collection around to functions to extract data from it easily. I'm hoping there is code already to parse std XML files into a Collection? All I've found is code where the XML structure is already known... I need to code to work no matter what the structure... it would "figure out" what nodes are parents/children and such then place them into a Collection appropriately. Any help is appreciated! An XmlDocument already defines a hierarchy of collections when it p...

dot product
Is there a built in function in excel 2003 for the dot product of two vectors? One can calculate it using multiple functions. If both vectors are oriented either by row or by column one can use {=sum(v1*v2)}. If one is oriented by row and the other by column one can calculate {=sum(v1*transpose(v2)}. But these can become a bit confusing. Why not a function {=dot(v1,v2)} without worrying about orientation? Thanks for your help Sounds from your first example that you've missed SUMPRODUCT. However, it requires that both arguments be the shame shape. If they aren't, you need to use TR...

Activation Code for Money 2004 Deluxe
Can anyone get this link to work with either button. I keep getting the page can not be displayed. http://shop.microsoft.com/MoneyUpgrade/PurchaseQuestion.as p?SKU=860- 00211&SKUName=Mohttp://shop.microsoft.com/MoneyUpgrade/Pur chaseQuestion.asp?SKU=860-00211&SKUName=Money%20Deluxe% 202003%20English%20Upgrade%20From%20Money% 20Trial&img=/OMLibrary/images/X0880521frs.jpg Jason, Just use the link without the SKU: http://shop.microsoft.com/MoneyUpgrade/PurchaseQuestion.asp Good Luck! Regards, JB "jasona@arnell-west.com" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>...

VBA codes question
Hi, I just write down some VBA codes for an application. What I need is extract some data from a selected area by mouse left-button. So what should I do ? The most I concerned is how to get the Range object of the shadow area selected by mouse. Thanks. ...

3rd Party product problem
We've installed MC2's Advanced Intercompany Transactions on the recommendation of a consultant we used years ago in ver. 6. It's been fine and serves us well. I just added some companies about a week ago and everything looked fine until we tried to issue checks. When I call up the window (Purchasing/Transaction Entry) in one of the new companies, it looks fine, in the other, it the labels for the fields look like their displaying over one another. It's like 2 windows are trying to come up at the same time. Not sure whether it's a system problem, a setup/security pro...

user id on posting journal
Hi, I am wondering what is the logic of having the the id of the user who printed the posting journal rather than the user who posted the transaction? is there anyway to change this logic Regards, Michael, IMHO, the logic is that when you have 5 users all printing reports to the same printer and not picking them up right away, it's helpful to have the user who printed in the header to figure out who each printout belongs to. The user who posted the transaction is stored in the database, and while I have not tested this for all posting journals, I believe you can add it on most of t...

error code 0x80040154 my question is this, why doesn't MS take th
error code 0x80040154 my question is this, why doesn't MS take this error seriously? I came here for the first time because of this error. I was able to work around it ONLY because we had also purchased Office Pro. 2000 and can access the Clip Art from that disk. If anyone doesn't have this opportunity they are not going to be able to access their Clip Art in 2003 because of this error. I have come back and for two years individuals are still asking for help, a fix and a repair. NOTHING suggested ever helps or repairs this error and we have tried them all. I have the option of ...

How void receipt/shipment with wrong Item account codes
Series : Purchase Order Processing http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/135/20100312185625.png No sure by create a Purchase Return can help =96 my concern is wrong account codes & the standard cost. Under Item maintenance, the item (V0910) has already with wrong account codes and wrong standard cost, Has been wrong even BEFOFE the creation of the receipt shipment. So, the Shipment transaction is now with the wrong accounts. I am wondering if by doing a purchase return (Transaction > Purchasing > Return Transaction Entry) can help to reversing all the wrong entries f...

Code completion not working in VC++ 6.0
Hi, Anyone seen this before? Code completion is not working properly in visual C++ 6.0. When I type . or ->, I no longer see the member list after it. Once I type in a function and ( then it will show me the parameters. But not the member list. I checked and I do have all the code completion options selected. What gives? Not sure when this stopped working, I haven't used it in quite some time (probably a couple years!) but now am using it again and this is driving me nuts. Am thinking maybe I should reinstall but would like to avoid that (especially since who knows if it will e...

ID number for all emails
We have a need to have all emails have a unique id number so they can be tracked - does anyone know if this is possible? All items in Outlook are uniquely identified by a combination of the EntryID of the item. This is a constant unless the item has been moved (it remains the same if moved in a PST file) in an Exchange mailbox or public folders store. In addition, each item has a ConversationIndex property that in combination with the ConversationTopic property. Those could be used. Other than that you could generate your own unique series of tags for items by using a database table's ...

Saving without VBA code
I have a workbook that has some VBA code in the ThisWorkbook module to define a toolbar button. This button uses VBA code in another module to save a set of ranges to a new spreadsheet file. I accomplish this by creating a new workbook, copying each range (each is on a separate worksheet), then saving the new workbook with a new name. Unfortunately, the VBA code in ThisWorkbook is also copied to the new workbook, so when the new spreadsheet file is opened, it also has the toolbar button. Is there any way to do this without also copying the VBA code from ThisWorkbook? Or, is there a way to remo...

MSDN Key -> Production Key
Hello, We have been running CRM in a non production capacity using the MSDN key. Now that we have our production license keys we want to remove the MSDN key and use that one. Inside the deployment manager the delete option for the MSDN key is grayed out. When I try to add our production license it says that I can only have one server key. Has anyone experienced this before? Am I supposed in uninstall and reinstall? Any pointers would be appreciated. Thanks, Gary Hi, We have been advised by MS support to reinstall and enter the new license key. When doing this we ended up wit...

Please help with code! Thanks!
I have a workbook of about 26 worksheets. Since it=92s pretty big, I disabled the save & saveas so the user can only save the current sheet (the current sheet is copied to another workbook) and the user is given an option to saveas (saveas dialog) pops up. The Private Sub Workbook is in the Workbook while the Sub SavingFile is in the module. The code works well because most of the time, there is only one visible sheet, so the code copies the one sheet to another workbook for saving. The problem is that sometimes, the visible sheets are more than one sheet. In cases where there are more t...

help with coding
Hi All, I have been doing some search on this topic and require some coding help. I want to create a login form which checks for username, pwd and securitylevel and accordingly give access to certain queries , forms and reports. I do not want to use the Access user level security wizard and want to create a separate security module. I have come across this code posted by Klatuu which is probably the solution i am looking for. Public Function SetSecurityProp(UserInitials As String, SecurityLevel As Integer) As Boolean Dim prp As Property Const conPropNotFound As Integer = 3270 ...

Event ID: 2115
I have begun noticing the following errors: Type: Warning Source: MSExchangeIS Mailbox Store Event ID: 1173 Event Time: 2/15/2005 7:37:40 AM User: n/a Computer: ECH209 Description: Error 0x6bb deleting unused restricted view from folder 1-9F67D1 on database "First Storage Group\ECH Mailbox Store (ECH209)". Microsoft Exchange Information Store will try to delete the view again at the next maintenance interval. I've checked eventid.net to no avail. Anyone know why this message is showing up? Thanks in advance. ...

CRM 3.0 Mobile and Product sales
Hi, How to sell product with CRM mobile ? When I create New Opportuni in with CRM mobile client Device i can not add new opportunity products! When the Opportunity ir create with CRM and then sincronized to Mobile device then I can Only read product information. Is there some solution to add end change oportunity products with in CRM mobile? Martins ...

Dialog Editor Shows the previous name (not ID) of the resource
may be i havent explain clearly i try to expose the problem in another way: the resource.h contains something like this: .... #define IDC_STATIC_GROUPBOX_ARRAY 1000 .... when i click on that Group box in dilaog designer these values are shown in the properties box (Under the Misc Category): name = IDC_STATIC_GROUPBOX_ARR //its some previous name of the resource ID = IDC_STATIC_GROUPBOX_ARRAY // the current and correct ID of the resource the name property is grayed out (meaning its a read only property) but the ID property is editable Questions: 1- where does the VS store the name pro...

Help with code --> Invlaid use of Null????
Hi all: Can someone please let me know what I am doing wrong in the below code.....it is not all the code but just part of it. What I am doing is using a form to email copies of a report to our growers/customers. When the code loops through our grower/customer table and the grower has an email address it works perfect. However, when it hits a grower without an email address it then fails and gives me an "invalid use of null" error. I thought I was checking for "null" email addresses and the processing below what code I have shown will handle them. The pr...

X.400 Service error code 290
HI there, I require some assistance. We are running about a 20 user network and using Win NT SBS running Exchange 5.5 Thre is also a Linux Firewall setup which forwards incoming mail to the NT server. When sending mail the NT server forwards it to the Linux Box and then it gets sent. Everyone can send and receive both External and Internal email except one user who can do everything except send external email. The mail immediately bounces back with a error message from the administrator. When checking event viewer in the application log the following error has occured: A non-delive...

Linking Price Lists to Products
I am having a problem linking products to a price list. I need to be able to import price lists from time to time, but it seems that I need to attach each product to a price list manually, one at a time. Is there a better way to do this? ...

Window and reports Resource ID
Does anyone have a listing for the resource IDs for Great Plains windows and reports. I would like to get them if anyone has compiled this information in a spreadsheet. My email is jacktundra@hotmail.com Thank you Jack Jack What version are you running? Also, what about third party products? for v9 and earlier. If you use Advanced Security to export settings as XML you can then extract all the resources details including resource IDs from the resulting XML file. In V10.0 they added the syCurrentResources (SY09400) table. Go to Microsoft Dynamics GP >> Tools >> Mainte...