confirmation code(product ID 89572-OEM-7332166-00021)

i use microsoft office home and student pack 2007.(product ID
89572-OEM-7332166-00021).product key i entered are
(DDY79-433JV-2RXGX-MQFQP-PFDH8).this is my installation
code:261023-026554-848036-282652-318984-399484-678642-412574-549286. i need a
confirmation code for this please help.please send this to this
mail.mandydeguzman@rocketmail.com im from philippines

Now everyone has your product key so it will no doubt be barred - nice one!
:(

--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
Graham Mayor -  Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

<mandydeguzman@rocketmail.com@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>i use microsoft office home and student pack 2007.(product ID
> 89572-OEM-7332166-00021).product key i entered are
> (DDY79-433JV-2RXGX-MQFQP-PFDH8).this is my installation
> code:261023-026554-848036-282652-318984-399484-678642-412574-549286. i
> need a
> confirmation code for this please help.please send this to this
> mail.mandydeguzman@rocketmail.com im from philippines

19
Graham
12/25/2009 6:31:05 AM
Yerwhat?

If its oga you are having problems with, then download the oga directly
manually and when on the msi file in explorer, hit the context or
application key, and pick uninstall. This is the only way to remove the
latest, it has to be said, buggy version and get the nags screen about not
being genuine removed. If on the other hand (grin) this is a pirate copy,
well, what can I say....

Brian

Email: briang1@blueyonder.co.uk

"mandydeguzman@rocketmail.com"
<mandydeguzman@rocketmail.com@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>i use microsoft office home and student pack 2007.(product ID
> 89572-OEM-7332166-00021).product key i entered are
> (DDY79-433JV-2RXGX-MQFQP-PFDH8).this is my installation
> code:261023-026554-848036-282652-318984-399484-678642-412574-549286. i
> need a
> confirmation code for this please help.please send this to this
> mail.mandydeguzman@rocketmail.com im from philippines

31
Brian

Currency ID
I just created a profile for an Inventory user, i took off the system access as well as the other modules she would not need to have access to, when she goes to price lists and attempts to change a currency ID the systems says she does not have adequate privileges. What did I miss??? Try giving the user access to Financial >>Currencies. "rcr" wrote: > I just created a profile for an Inventory user, i took off the system access > as well as the other modules she would not need to have access to, when she > goes to price lists and attempts to change a curre...

Business Type Code Vs Industry
Hello, Can someone explain the difference between Business Type Code & Industry? What is the role or purpose of Business Type code. If anyone knows of any resources that could explain the intended purpose of this and some of the other fields on the account object such as Classification, and Category that would be great. Hi, It totally depends upon your business requirments. If you think some field is not required then just remove it or modify it to suit your requirments. There are many attributes of Account which are not even shown on Account Form by default but they are there in ...

Code Comment Web Report,
I have enabled VC++ XML comments in Visual Studio 2005. However, I do not see the "Build Comment Web Pages" under the Tools file menu (which my book says should be there--but the book was written for VS02). Did they get rid of Build Comment Web Pages in VS05, or simply move it? > I have enabled VC++ XML comments in Visual Studio 2005. However, I do not > see the "Build Comment Web Pages" under the Tools file menu (which my book > says should be there--but the book was written for VS02). Did they get rid > of Build Comment Web Pages in VS05, or simply ...

output to
I created a button to save a report in a designated folder. The date parameter is a box on the form the query for the report runs off of. I want to include that date field in my report so I know what parameters I ran the report on by looking at the contents of the folder. I tried to code the start date into my stOuputFile portion but didn't do it correctly. Here's my code so far for the button. Let me know if anything should be cleaned up as well. Thanks. Private Sub Cmd_MailEngineerRpt_Click() On Error GoTo Err_Cmd_MailEngineerRpt_Click Dim stDocName As String stD...

VB code
Hi all, I am trying to create a macro using VB. Here is what I want my macro to do : I have file1 and file 2 saved in each monthly folder like c:/month/file1.xle c:/month/file2.xle I have a spreadsheet like this A B C D E Date Unit No. Sale Amt Source1 Source2 9/4/2005 UN01 $2.00 6/8/2004 UN02 $3.00 10/5/2004 UN03 $5.00 My file1 like this colum A colum B Unit No Source1 Un02 10 Uni03 12 Now I need go to file1 to find data for Colum D(Source1) by using vlookup function based on the unit number then extrive the data to colum D and times 50%. So after I run the ma...

Unwanted confirmation of synchronization #2
Hello. We're using Outlook 2000 at work (and Win 2K). A user in our network has his profile set to enable offline folders, so he has it synchronize apparently every so often while online. He tells me he gets an annoying dialog box repeatedly throughout the day...telling him his last synchronization was SUCCESSFUL. I know you can see a notification if there was a problem (I get them if I have AutoArchive errors), but I see nowhere that I can tell Outlook to NOT tell me if a synchronization went OK. The user tells me it gets irritating, and I agree. For now I told him to simply set it to sy...

Event ID 9554
Hello, I"m getting the following error: Event Type: Warning Event Source: MSExchangeIS Event Category: General Event ID: 9554 Date: 10/11/2005 Time: 1:33:15 PM User: N/A Computer: !@#$!# Description: Unable to update Mailbox SD in the DS. Mailbox Guid: 3b5b90b3-9fcd-4540-9858-d13d6498e9e1. Error Code 0x8004010f For more information, click http://www.microsoft.com/contentredirect.asp. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 3b 5b 90 b3 - 9fcd - 4540 -9858 - d13d6498e9e1 \b3\90\5b\3b\cd\9f\40\45\98\58\d1\3d\64\98\e9\e1 (msE...

Does any have any sample code for Store Manager Addins
I'd like to jump start some development efforts and would like to see some examples of how ADDINs have been used. Anything that hits the PurchaseOrder Table would be perfect.... My understanding is that samples are availble to certified partners at the PartnerSource web site: https://mbs.microsoft.com/partnersource/products/rms/documentation/installationsetupguides It is not clear to me if customers have direct access to it or not. "Espo" wrote: > I'd like to jump start some development efforts and would like to see some > examples of how ADDINs have been used...

On error displayes default error code instead of the specifyed one
Hi, I have added error handling code to my combo box. Private Sub searchName_AfterUpdate() ' Find the record that matches the control. Dim rs As Object On Error GoTo ERR_Handler Set rs = Me.Recordset.Clone rs.FindFirst "[sdutentId] = " & Str(Nz(Me![searchName], 0)) On Error GoTo 0 Exit Sub ERR_Handler: MsgBox "Please empty search box before continuing!" End Sub But it doesn't display the message in msgbox, it displayed default ms access error code. which is "The text you have entered isn't an item in the ...

Escape codes embedded in XML
Hello, I have built an XMLDocument object instance and I get the following string when I examine the InnerXml property: <?xml version=\"1.0\"?><ROOT><UserData UserID=\"2282\"><Tag1 QID=\"55111\"><Tag2 AID=\"5511101\"></Tag2></Tag1><Tag1 QID=\"55112\"><Tag2 AID=\"5511217\"></Tag2></Tag1><Tag1 QID=\"5512282\"><Tag2 AID=\"551228206\"></Tag2></Tag1><Tag1 QID=\"55114\"><Tag2 AID=\"5511406\"></Ta...

AutoPublish code
Hi, I'm looking for an autopublish product for a customer of mine. I know of one, but I'm trying to create a list of options for my customer, so if you know of one, can you please reply to this post with details. -- Regards, Ben. I've seen a couple folks develop macros to publish all projects. Not sure if that's what you're looking for.... - Andrew Lavinsky Blog: http://blogs.catapultsystems.com/epm > Hi, I'm looking for an autopublish product for a customer of mine. I > know of one, but I'm trying to create a list of options for m...

Error 1067 Event ID 7031
I am currenlty faced with a complete outage of my email services. I am unable to start my IMC service. I repeatedly getting error 1067 and showing event ID 7031. Can anyone point me in the right direction. Exchange 5.5 Corrupt message? You can try stopping the IMS service, move all the messages from the imcdata\in and out dirs to temp dirs. Dont mix them up! Rename the queue.dat file and restart the IMS and see if it stays up. If it does, add some of the messages back to the imcdata in and out dirs that you copied to the temp dirs and restart the IMS to push those messages out. If it ...

Can MSCRM 4 handle millions of records (Product)?
Hi, We are in the middle of evaluating MSCRM 4 for a hypermarket. The objective is to load all the warehouse inventory into the Product entity, which are having approximately 6~7 millions of products (including sellable parts and etc.). This information will be available to the VIP card holders (Contact), as well as building royalty progammes and campaign management. Some selected Products will be available for ordering via a Portal (custom build), and the information will be updated to MSCRM as well. So, we need to know that whether MSCRM is a feasible solution for this kind of requi...

code to change a form's allows?
I am wondering what the code syntax is to tweak a form's allows? Allows deletions? Allows Adds? etc I know how to do it in the right-clicked form properties manually, but I need it to be based on conditions. Reason I need this is because I have one form that all users open. Depending on their window's username, I have a security table that tells me what role I want them to have in the database. Depending on their role, some users have more rights than others on this form. I want to adjust the form to allow additions for some users, but not others. Me.AllowAdditions = Fals...

How Can I tell which product key is on which Mac?
I hve 30 Mac's at my location and 30 coppies of Office. One hard disk has failed and needs to be rebuilt. My predicessor did not record which Product key goes with which machine. How can I match the product keys to the computers so I know which license belongs on the rebuilt machine? ...

Modify Appointment Status Code attribute
Hello, Does anyone know how I can modify the pick list values that is for the Status Code attribute in the Appointment Entity. This is the pick list that appears when a user clicks on Actions->Close Appointment. All I can use is Completed or Canceled. However, I would like to add more to the list. When I open the attribute, everything is greyed out and I cannot modify this. Please advise. Thanks Hi Daryl this field is locked because it is a system attribute, and i do not know of any supported ways to customize/change values in this attribute. Regards Leon Agerlin "daryl&...

Variable ID in message map
I have a base dialog in one dll that is used by derived dialogs in other dlls. Currently, the base dialog uses some edit controls. In order to use resource pools from the other dlls, the derived classes (which have more controls) pass IDs of controls present in the base class, in the constructor. Now, I need to add a checkbox and a combobox to the base class. As for the other controls present in the base class, I tried to pass IDs for the boxes in the constructor or another function. However, I run into a problem when trying to use variable control IDs in the message map of the base cl...

Credit Card Approval Code
I am using IcVerify 3.1.6 to process credit card transactions and it is working fine. But, the approval code printed on the receipt shows bunch of numbers and letters (usually two lines long), instead of 6 digit approval code. When I test the transaction using IcVerify program (not RMS software with multi-user enviorment), the approval code shows only 6 digits. Is there any way to correct this problem? Please advise. Thank you. Eric, Turn on the short answer file. In your ICV multi-user screen, type in a /O (that's an O not a zero) on the initialization string line. -- * &quo...

Rotate Label Code
Is it possible to get the details (with the rotated label control) to display the results left to right rather than top to bottom? I have the following now: If Me.Left < (2 * 1440) Then Me![Label0].Visible = True Me![Label1].Visible = True Me![Label2].Visible = True Me![CheckNo].Visible = False Me![CustNo].Visible = False Me![PostingAmt].Visible = False Me.NextRecord = False Else Me![Label0].Visible = False Me![Label1].Visible = False Me![Label2].Visible = False Me![CheckNo].Visible = True Me![CustNo].Visible = True Me![PostingAmt].Visible = True End...

How to query multiple zip codes
I have a database of over 380k records that I need to separate out by zip codes. What I am doing is getting a 50 mile radius of my directors across the country and this program comes up with a list of zip codes in that radius. Just for OR, I have 7 pages of zip codes (182 zips). Is there an easy way in Access to get only those zips? Some I can use the operator between "97005-97024", but I can't do the entire list that way. I've always wanted to figure this out. Thanks for any help to make this easier for me. I have about 48 regions to do. Hi Jerry: I do have ...

money 2005 email support and product ID
I tried enter my product ID in the format as suggested and form the "about money", but the ms support web rejected it . I double and triple check the enter number and format still I can not get through. what Can I do? ahhh. I must be having internet problem or something. after rebooting PC, I was able to get through. https://support.microsoft.com/oas/default.aspx?med=online&prid=8102&trl=so&enty=pid&gprid=35852&ln=en-ca&c1=504&as=1 "gg" <gg@nomail.nil> wrote in message news:uSSAY3IHFHA.3244@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... >I trie...

How to write a code in VBA?
I wanted to write a VBA macro to sort sheets in alphabet order (thx Chip Pearson!), but I realized that I don't know how to do it in VBA. I'm pathetic, I know, but can someone help, please. I don't know where to write it, or how to make it work. Ok, I get it now. I didn't realize I had to run a macro after I write it. After I did that, the sheets sorted in alphabet order. Told U - pathetic. :o) "Eternity" <zabo@ravi.com> wrote in message news:bu8c1g$6oi$1@ls219.htnet.hr... > I wanted to write a VBA macro to sort sheets in alphabet order (thx Chip &...

Show detail of outline using VBA code
When using outline, how do I show detail and hide detail using VBA code? Thank you. Take a look at Showlevels in VBA's help. Dan Polansky wrote: > > When using outline, how do I show detail and hide detail > using VBA code? > > Thank you. -- Dave Peterson Record a macro. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Dan Polansky" <dan.polansky@seznam.cz> wrote in message news:1111661655.626093.5460@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com... > When using outline, how do I show detail and hide detail > using VBA code? > >...

Append and Loop Code
I am trying to create a code that will go through a table of criteria. It will run a query for a row, append that query to an output table, and then move down a row and do the same thing over until there are no rows left. Example of Criteria_Table: Fields are - AutoID: Name : Level : Location 456 : Joe : Level 1 : East 524 : Sam : Level 3 : West 789 : Bob : Level 10 : North Example of Criteria_Qry (Criteria_Table linked Position_Table) Fields are - Name : Level : Location : Position_Num Example of Ouput_Table Fields are - Name : Level : Location : Position_Num ...

Need Master-Detail sample code (Dexterity)
Can any one send (Master-Detail),(Header-Detail) sample code in dexterity? ...