confirmation code(product ID 89572-OEM-7332166-00021)

i use microsoft office home and student pack 2007.(product ID
89572-OEM-7332166-00021).product key i entered are
(DDY79-433JV-2RXGX-MQFQP-PFDH8).this is my installation
code:261023-026554-848036-282652-318984-399484-678642-412574-549286. i need a
confirmation code for this please help.please send this to this
mail.mandydeguzman@rocketmail.com im from philippines

Now everyone has your product key so it will no doubt be barred - nice one!
:(

--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
Graham Mayor -  Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

<mandydeguzman@rocketmail.com@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>i use microsoft office home and student pack 2007.(product ID
> 89572-OEM-7332166-00021).product key i entered are
> (DDY79-433JV-2RXGX-MQFQP-PFDH8).this is my installation
> code:261023-026554-848036-282652-318984-399484-678642-412574-549286. i
> need a
> confirmation code for this please help.please send this to this
> mail.mandydeguzman@rocketmail.com im from philippines

19
Graham
12/25/2009 6:31:05 AM
Yerwhat?

If its oga you are having problems with, then download the oga directly
manually and when on the msi file in explorer, hit the context or
application key, and pick uninstall. This is the only way to remove the
latest, it has to be said, buggy version and get the nags screen about not
being genuine removed. If on the other hand (grin) this is a pirate copy,
well, what can I say....

Brian

Email: briang1@blueyonder.co.uk

"mandydeguzman@rocketmail.com"
<mandydeguzman@rocketmail.com@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>i use microsoft office home and student pack 2007.(product ID
> 89572-OEM-7332166-00021).product key i entered are
> (DDY79-433JV-2RXGX-MQFQP-PFDH8).this is my installation
> code:261023-026554-848036-282652-318984-399484-678642-412574-549286. i
> need a
> confirmation code for this please help.please send this to this
> mail.mandydeguzman@rocketmail.com im from philippines

31
Brian

Trouble with my Lookup Code
Hi Everyone. I’m adding a cost lookup to my db, based on the example in the Tradewinds database. I am trying to add a “CostPerFoot” value to the form automatically, based on the “MaterialType” entered by the user. Both of these fields are maintained in the “MaterialCostTable”. Here is what my ‘after update’ looks like on the “Material Type” field of the entry form: Private Sub MaterialType_AfterUpdate() On Error GoTo Err_MaterialType_AfterUpdate Dim strFilter As String ' Evaluate filter before it's passed to DLookup function. strFilter = "MaterialType =...

ZIP CODE FORMATTING
I HAVE A DATA BASE WITH THE ! ICON REFERENCE ON SOME OF MY ZIP CODE ENTRIES. IT SAYS THAT "THE NUMBER IN THIS CELL IS FORMATTED AS TEXT OR PRECEDED BY AN APOSTROPHE." HOW DO I FORMAT THE ZIP CODES SO THAT THEY ARE ALL THE SAME?SOME ENTRIES DO NOT HAVE THIS DISCLAIMER. THANKS, VICTOR Sometimes, simply opening and closing TTC will work. Try this: Select the Column with the data, then: <Data> <TextToColumns> <Finish> -- HTH, RD ===================================================== Please keep all correspondence within the Group, so all may benefit! =======...

Dynamics 10 Upgrade fails "product 949 does not support upgrading
I have installed new instance of Dynamics 10 with latest service pack (new folder). I ran utilities and before I even get a chance to upgrade the data, I receive and errors "Product 949 does not support upgrading from version 9.0.268." We have version 9.0 running fine with Field Service in the set file so why won't it upgrade?? We only use a small part of field service (historical lookups in SOP) so I can't just drop it. Since it's a self-installed module by default, how can it not upgrade??? I believe you have to be at least on 9.0.281 version of GP. I am no...

MSChart C++ Sample code
Anyone have any decent sample code that I can look at. Thanks. Carl. There are some samples of this control here: http://www.codeproject.com/miscctrl ----- Ajay Kalra ajaykalra@yahoo.com ...

Printing with Avery product for Pub 2000
Can you please tell me how I can print postcards with Avery 3381 with publisher 2000? I have been trying to figure it out but I am unable to. I would appreciate any help. thanks marj Specifically what part of printing the postcard is causing you issues? -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] ~~~~~ How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 "marj" <marj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:998A23E8-AA14-4BF5-8796-4F5472C14368@microsoft.com... > Can you please tell me how I can print postcards with Avery 3381 with > publisher 2000?...

personl.xls (storage of VBA-Code)
Hello everybody, I had you reinstall EXCEL and can't find the place any more, where I define the storage place for VBA-code and macro-code. I'd like to put everything in personl.xls, but where can I turn that option on? thanks for your help! Walter You have to create personal.xls first, you can just record a dummy macro and select personal macro workbook instead of this workbook, just start and stop the macro, then delete all the code recorded and oput in your macros there (press alt + F11 to open the VBA editor and select the personal from the project pane, double click module...

Product Catalog Questions
Can someone please explain to me what the following fields are for when setting up a new product? -List price -Standrad Cost -Current cost Obviously one of these fields is for the sale price of the product... but which one? and what are the other fields fore? How do they affect the revenue forecasting? I bought the working with CRM Dynamics 3.0 book. However it has NOTHING about the product catalog section in it whatsoever. -Julius When you configure the price list for the products, the pricing rules can be based off these entries. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "juls8...

Error ID: 12005 Job Type: Save
We are getting the following message on about 3 projects. In addition to this, these 3 projects never Check-In. The check-in job never even appears in the queue with a "waiting to be processed" or "blocked by failed job" status as it typically seen. I am not certain if they were all created from a specific template or not. I do know they were created by the same person. Any help would be greatly appreciated! <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-16"?> <errinfo> <general> <class name="ActiveCacheQueuedMessageE...

#delete after code based delete
Hi everyone, I am using Access 2007 on an Access 2003 database. I have a process - that works - that when a certain type of record is added in a form that is a form-continuous subform structure the AfterUpdate event fires and adds a second related record to the table. Everything here is working okay. The record is added, the related record is added and the form and subform display the correct information. What I am working now - and it almost works correctly - is when the record of a certain type is deleted. I have the process that deletes the related record working. I used the Dele...

How do I Remove WBS code ?
Hi How do I Remove WBS code ? Thanks KS Dear All, This is what I mean. I already have defined the WBS code. Now I want to remove that definition at Tools -> WBS . Here I don't find any option to remove that WBS definition ? Could you help. Thanks KS I tried to delete as you said, but even from bottom up, it pops up a message "This is not a valid sequence. Click a sequence in the list, and then press Enter". I tried top down and bottom up, neither worked. Basically I could not delete a defined WBS. Please help. LM "Andrew Lavinsky" w...

How to solve "Database Corruption ID 447"
Sometimes I get error Information Store (5984) First Storage Group: A bad page link (error -327) has been detected in a B-Tree (ObjectId: 205, PgnoRoot: 604) of database X:\Exchsrvr\mdbdata\VIP.edb (1813406 => 1813407, 1812551). On our Exchange 2003/SP1 Ent. Is it possible to solve this problem by moving mailboxes to another mailbox store on the same server server, then deleting this "bad" VIP store? If no, what is other way to solve this problem? We do not have a 2 month's backup. How bad is this error at all? First time it appeared month ago, then yesterday. -- Ge...

Event ID 7010 between two Exchange 2003 servers in same organisation
Hello, this is my 1st time in the groups. Could someone advise on this error please? should 'Anonymous logon' have any rights? we have enabled the security tab through the registry & are just comparing the permissions across the two sites Attempt 1 Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeTransport Event Category: SMTP Protocol Event ID: 7010 Date: 20/07/2004 Time: 09:58:26 User: N/A Computer: SLDNEX01 Description: This is an SMTP protocol log for virtual server ID 1, connection #1. The client at "192...

Copy paste code for a #REF
Hi, I am looking for a workbook code that runs when the file is opened. In col H I have a formula (=INDIRECT(G8)) which searches data from another series of folders. If the source folder is open it returns either a value or 0. If the relevant source file is closed it returns a #REF. What I would like is a code that looks through all the cells in Col H, if it finds a numerical value or 0 it does a copy/paste values on the cells, if it finds a #REF it does nothing. The file is a update folder so the REFs will be in the future and the values in the current/past which i nee...

account blocked error code: 550 5.3.4
I get this error message when trying to send email. I don't believe that I have violated the term. Please unlock my account. 550 5.3.4 Requested action not taken; This account is currently blocked from sending messages. If you don't think you've violated the Windows Live Terms of Use, please contact customer support. -- Greeting earthlings Contact your ISP's Customer Support and not WLM -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "1martian" <1martia...

How can I include a workbook name when specifying a Range in VBA code?
How can I include a workbook name when specifying a Range in VBA code? Thanks, Keith Hi Heith, One way: Sub Tester08() Dim WB As Workbook Dim WS As Worksheet Dim Rng As Range Set WB = Workbooks("MyWorkBook") Set WS = WB.Sheets("MysheetName") Set Rng = WS.Range("A1:D100") End Sub --- Regards, Norman "keithb" <k31thb@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:eOP3QaXmFHA.2628@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > How can I include a workbook name when specifying a Range in VBA code? > > Thanks, > > Keith > Hi Keith, Just to add, if...

Getting new record's identity (ID)
Hi What is the correct syntax of an access insert query that also return the ID (via @@Identity) of the new record? Thanks Regards This should work: Function GetID() As Variant Dim db As DAO.Database Dim rst As DAO.Recordset Set db = CurrentDb db.Execute "INSERT INTO MyTable ( MyField ) SELECT 'Whatever' AS Expr1;" Set rst = db.OpenRecordset("SELECT @@IDENTITY AS LatestID;") GetID = rst!LatestID rst.Close Set rst = Nothing Set db = Nothing End Function -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps....

Code not working and can't see why
I have the code below attached to a command button (GoButton) on a worksheet called "Main". For some reason, the code shuts down and wants to debug any line with 'Range...' in it. Does anyone know why? Private Sub GoButton_Click() Worksheets("InfoLoader").Activate Range("W1:W50").Select Selection.Value = "" Range("E7").Select ActiveCell.Value = ComboBox2.Value Range("E2").Select ActiveCell.Value = ComboBox3.Value Range("B" & Range("F2").Value + 14 & ":B" _ & Range("F4").Valu...

One Note Product Key Not Entering
I received my microsoft office CD and product key. When I installed it, everything seemed to work. The product key worked for everything in office except one-note. Every time I enter the product key in one-note, it says that it's the wrong code. Help please! What version of Office are you using? "Sonitus" <Sonitus@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7F8FB50B-8C30-4502-9F1D-7B2D75B3243F@microsoft.com... > I received my microsoft office CD and product key. When I installed it, > everything seemed to work. The product key worked for everyth...

Steamline code
Hello all I'd be most grateful if someone could advise me on streamlining a piece of code which I think is contributing to making a complex spreadsheet slow and flickery (especially as the routine runs once per second). Any advice much appreciated. I know I've done it in a clunky amateurish way but not sure how to improve. Many thanks TP With Sheets("WMP").Range("a5:m5") 'this inserts blank cells below the target cells ..Insert Shift:=xlDown, CopyOrigin:=xlFormatFromLeftOrAbove Application.CutCopyMode = False End With With Sheets("WMP").Rang...

where to find mfc datagrid samples/code for vc++ 2005
Does anyone know where I can find some datagrid samples and code for MS VC++ 2005 using MFC and unmanaged code? I don't want older VC++ samples (ie 6.0 or .net 2003). support.microsoft.com/?kbid=229029 you should be able to add the functionality to your project after reading the sample. -- Regards Sheng Jiang Microsoft Most Valuable Professional in Visual C++ http://www.jiangsheng.net http://blog.joycode.com/jiangsheng/ "arch" <tony_ooooo@yahoo.com> д���ʼ� news:1157294966.36437@angel.amnet.net.au... > Does anyone know where I can find some datagrid samples and ...

peer code review/advice needed for noob programmer
Hi, I have the following function which works, but I want to do two things in updating it. 1) I want to convert from sprintf() to sprintf_s() etc. to end warnings 2) I want to understand how one properly gets the size (vs. what I might be doing) and finally: 3) I compile on VS 2005 SP1, on 32 bit Windows XP Home SP2, and want to know if I can compile with options to target a 64-bit platform so that this function would run properly on Vista 64. (If possible) Actually, though, this last is not going to be used as this program is part of a game add-on that will run in a 32-bit g...

excel vba code
what it this means?what is ScrollWorkbookTabs? Private Sub Workbook_Open() ActiveWindow.ScrollWorkbookTabs Position:=xlFirst End Sub thanks Hi Jaypee, The ScrollWorkbookTabs Method scrolls the tabs display in the same way that the video type buttons to the left of the tabs do. The method does not change the sheet selection and its effect will not be apparent unless the number of sheets is greater than the tab display. --- Regards, Norman "jaypee" <jaypee2cool@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:eSlzFGVIGHA.3348@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > what it this means?what is...

Code wrapping?
Hi there, Stupid question I know, but, how do i wrap the code I am writing to continue on the next line when i run out of space? "Erin Freeman" <ErinFreeman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8B3DEC5D-8703-41F5-B823-C1DF5BB5AF08@microsoft.com... > Hi there, > > Stupid question I know, but, how do i wrap the code I am writing to > continue > on the next line when i run out of space? At the end of a line, put a space and then the continuation character "_". Like this: MsgBox "This is a warning.", _ vbExclam...

Event ID 1233
I am receiving this in the event log on the Exchange 2003 Server: An error occurred. Function name or description of problem: FindOrCreateTokenContextEx Error: 0x80040952, 0xb72 I have verified DNS is working properly and that the Exchange server can communicate with the domain controllers. I also re-ran /domainprep. The Best Practices Analyzer shows that permissions are all correct. Any ideas? -- CSS http://support.microsoft.com/kb/291397/en-us "Chris Smith" <inraindreams@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:C58A95DF-EF00-4AC6-A8D3-AE050A64BA76@microsoft.com... >...

Event Source: VSS / Event ID: 6004
I am testing SBS 2003 Premium with CRM 1.2 during the backup process we recive the following error; Event Type: Error Event Source: VSS Event Category: None Event ID: 6004 Date: 2/05/2004 Time: 11:00:20 PM User: N/A Computer: 001DC001 Description: Sqllib error: Database Operations___Technology_Group_MSCRM is not simple. For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp. Data: 0000: 53 51 4c 53 4e 41 50 43 SQLSNAPC 0008: 33 39 37 00 00 00 00 00 397..... 0010: 53 51 4c 53 4e 41 50 43 SQLSNAPC 0018: 32 39 37 00 00 00 00 00 297..... I ha...