Changing the envelope default font in W2007 doesn't work for me

I change enveloe font default to Times New Roman in Word 2007 and print the
envelope.  However, it has returned to the old default +Headings Reg 12 the
next time I go to print an envelope.  How do I change the default and make it
stick?  Thanks, John McEwen

Have you actually modified the Envelope Address and Envelope Return styles?

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"Grandpa John" <Grandpa John@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I change enveloe font default to Times New Roman in Word 2007 and print the
> envelope.  However, it has returned to the old default +Headings Reg 12
> the
> next time I go to print an envelope.  How do I change the default and make
> it
> stick?  Thanks, John McEwen

0
Suzanne

Paragraph formating jumps to defaults.
Hi, We are using Office/Outlook 2007 We have an email signature script that is run when users login, it´s working ok except for two things; If the default paragraph settings in Word 2007 for a user matches those in the signature script, the signature will use the "Base defaults" of Word 2007, that is SpaceAfter = 10 and LineSpacing = "Multiple" with a value of 1,15. So if I change the script to use SpaceAfter=0 and the user has set his/her Word 2007 to use SpaceAfter=0, the result will be SpaceAfter=10. If the script is set to SpaceAfter=0 and the us...

Changing Prices in HQ.
Hi, I have this little issue. I want to change the put items on promotion using the price wizard using HQ. Unfortunately if I have stores who has differents prices for a same item the wizard do not make the proper change becuase it use the price already stored in the master table. Does anyone saw this issue before? Who was solved?. Thks in advance for your help. Rgds Rodrigo Hi there, The easiest way to look after this is to not change any data on the ITEM in HQ, but to simply do the worksheet for altering the sale price and then send it to the respective stores. Then in the works...

Saving toolbar changes

Changing query execution sequence

Data migration - Adventure Works

Automatic changes in cells

default text height comment
Is there a way to set the default text height for a new comment? Thanks mark (I've looked through help but can't find it if it's in there.) I assume you mean the font size? There is no text height available in Excel. A comment has a shape property and that is what you can use to change the font size. They didn't make it easy ... Range("D4").Comment.Shape.TextFrame.Characters.Font.Size = 12 -- Jim Cone Portland, Oregon USA http://www.mediafire.com/PrimitiveSoftware (free and commercial excel programs) "mp" <nospam@Thanks.com> wrote in message...

Pivot Table Defaults
In the pivot table field list, whenever I create a new pivot table and I am inserting fields into the value area, I generally get as default field setting the 'Count' value. Is there a way to format the spreadsheet to make Excel recognize the data as all numbers so it defaults to the "Sum" function as opposed to "text"? Hi The rule that the PT Wizard adopts is, If all the values in the field being added to the data area are Numeric, then it uses Sum. If any of the values are Text or BLANK, then it uses Count. It sounds as though you have defin...

Setting Defaults in New Item Wizard
How can I set a default value in the New Item Wizard? I want to always use a barcode type that is about 10 down from the top and I want Taxable Item to always be checked. Help... Good question, I need an answer too. "A StanTech Associate" wrote: > How can I set a default value in the New Item Wizard? I want to always use a > barcode type that is about 10 down from the top and I want Taxable Item to > always be checked. Help... You can set the default sales tax under Manager, File, Configuration, Sales Tax, Default item tax group. To set a default barcode type yo...

Are Office XP fonts freeware?
I want to learn about copyright issue of "Office XP standart fonts" or any web address explains. Can i use one, in logo design? serdar wrote: > I want to learn about copyright issue of "Office XP standart fonts" or any > web address explains. Can i use one, in logo design? > > Why is this an Excel question? If you look at the fonts in the Windows fonts directory, usually c:\windows\fonts, you'll see that most of them are copyrighted. I suggest you do a Google or other search for freeware fonts. You should find some items that way. That said, yo...

Default User object security
Windows 2003 SP2 I am trying to fix a problem where delegation of control is not working properly to usr OUs. I ca't seem to keep permissions on user account objects that allow user accounts to be moved between OUs. I think it may be related to protected account membership on the user objects themselves. ALso the "inherit permissions from parent" is unchecked on user objects. Certain user new user objects work fine and are inheriting. What are the default security to use on user objects so that i can remvoe membership from protected groups and how should I a...

How to change a background color with Publisher
How can I click on to a background color and change that background color to another color using Publisher? Ron Williams wrote: > How can I click on to a background color and change that background > color to another color using Publisher? ====================== Try these steps... Double left click the color you want to change and a Format screen should open that has a drop window with color choices. -- J. Inzer MS-MVP Digital Media Experience Notice This is not tech support I am a volunteer Solutions that work for me may not work fo...

Change Domain Name on outgoing Emails
Our company just purchased another company with their own Exchange Server and AD infrastrure. We want all users in this new facility to have Email addresses with our Domain such as username@abc.com instead of their current Domain username@123.com. Until I migrate resources from their Forest into our Forest I have created contacts to forward all Emails from the abc Domain to the 123 Domain. When users reply or send Emails from the 123 Domain it still has their username@123.com Email address which will cause confusion with our customers and suppliers. How do I force their Emails to us...