Access product activation page

I have a trial Microsoft Office on my laptop. I have bought Microsoft Office
Home and Student 2007 from PC World.
The Instruction says to 1.Start Word 2. Locate the Product Key on the back
of the Media Holder. 3. Enter the 25 digit Product Key to unlock the
software.

The missing stage in the process is : How do I access the Product Key
activation screen with the box in which to enter the Product Key?

I seem to recall that the trial provides the option to change the product
key from Word Options > Resources, but as you have bought a full version on
disc, it might be wiser to uninstall the trial and re-install from the disc.
You will be prompted for the key during the setup and your existing personal
files should be retained.

--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
Graham Mayor -  Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

"Bob Wootton." <Bob Wootton.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a trial Microsoft Office on my laptop. I have bought Microsoft
>Office
> Home and Student 2007 from PC World.
> The Instruction says to 1.Start Word 2. Locate the Product Key on the back
> of the Media Holder. 3. Enter the 25 digit Product Key to unlock the
> software.
>
> The missing stage in the process is : How do I access the Product Key
> activation screen with the box in which to enter the Product Key?

0
Graham

Export from Access
I built an Access database which to export the daliy (new) figures to Excel to the desktop. One of the queries is for pulling all the information for a Credit Manager (CM). I then need to link this data to a summary spreadsheet. So each day I want to go to my database, pick the CM's data, export and replace the old info with the new, and keep the links I have created when I exported the first one. When I exported the first, I linked it to a number of spreadsheets. Any thoughts? I get an error telling me that It cannot expand the named range. If I rename it then I would have to r...

Tree view of wiki pages: is it possible???
Hi all, I'm building a wiki site and I'd like to have on the left side menu (the quick launch menu) somehting like a tree view that let me easy navigate the wiki pages... maybe a wiki library is not what I need, because none will add or remove contents... basically I'm using a site as an "instruction book"... and the tree view should make easy to navigate the differents web pages... any suggestion??? Thanks Vit On Mar 19, 5:59=A0pm, Vit <fina...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi all, > > I'm building a wiki site and I'd like to have...

Looking up data from Access
I would like to extract data from MS Access into Excel '97 to populate single cell, preferably imitating the 'vlookup' function, i.e. give the value of an Excel cell, the related field name in the externa database query, and the field with the value to return, it wil populate the current cell with this value. Not sure how clear that is. Let me know if it isn't, and thanks fo any help you can give -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com I've found a solution using the SQL.Request workbook function, whic does what I need. However, I need to populate many cells...

Custom Reports Using MS Access?
Ran across a thread where Glen Adams suggested using MS Access to create custom reports instead of Crystal Reports. But Glenn never said where to point Access to obtain the needed information to create the reports. Glenn, if you are watching can you give us some more info on how to use Access to create a report? I'm not Glen... I think you would use ODBC... to connect to the RMS database. Then use Access to connect via ODBC... Marc Wagner www.gmroii.net "Dan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0df801c46ea7$d79b00b0$a601280a@phx.gbl... &g...

Same image/every page
Hi I'm wondering if it is possible to have a png image appear automatically on every page. It needs to sit behind the text, and to further complicate things, needs to shift with the gutter depending on whether it is on a left or right page. This is of course a breeze with a page layout app but the client insists the project be completed in Word. Alternatively, is there something like a Paste in Place command in Word? TIA mw maxxwitt wrote: > Hi > I'm wondering if it is possible to have a png image appear > automatically on every page. It needs to sit behind the text, and ...

adobe active share phtot have gone smaller on slide show
I have adobe active share for my photo albums on my computor. The photos for some reason have just gone half the size of my screen and on a slide show. Even when I have imported new photos from fine pix they are half the screen size to.Can you please help Are you seeing this 1/2 size issue in Windows Live Photo Gallery? What is "fine pix?" -steve gill <user@msgroups.net/> wrote: >I have adobe active share for my photo albums on my computor. The photos for some reason have just gone half the size of my screen and on a slide show. Even when I have imported new photo...

Saving data in Access table with VB ?
I have a form with a button and if you click the button, a list of invoices are generated and saved in the table 'Invoice'. Problem is, the data isnt saved :( Here's my code: Private Sub Knop0_Click() Dim Invoicenr As Long Dim Invoicedate As Date stdocname = "Invoice" DoCmd.OpenTable stdocname, acViewNormal, acAd Invoicenr = 111111 Invoicedate = Now DoCmd.Save acTable, stdocname End Sub What am I doing wrong ? Answered in microsoft.public.access "Bauhaus" <niemandhier@pandora.be> wrote in message news:7Exii.2418$yf6.1885@biebel.telenet-ops.be...

can not insert a mail model in a compaign mail activity ?
Hello, When I am trying to send a simple mail, I can insert an email template. but when I plan a compaign based on mailing I can't make an email based on template ... So what what should I do to enable this functionality knowing that it's very intersting ability in a CRM Thanks in advance ...

Page Breaks Problem ( Emergency , Gurus.. PleaseHelp)
Can any body help me immediately. Please understand the snario. I am setting the page breaks on my excel sheet. that i had generated b executing code from Visual Basic. When i first time generate the exce sheet the code used to set the page breaks executes right. but when second time execute the code. the code to set the page breaks, Fails. Below is given the code that i am using to set the page breaks. Plese help .. wrkSheet.HPageBreaks.Add Before:=Cells(Row, 1) wrkSheet.VPageBreaks.Add Before:=Cells(1, CmbMaxColumns+1) Follwing is the error that s show when i execute the code s...

Want to make complex header on 2nd and 3rd page
I need to make a quotation which consists of a first page, thats fully on its own and then two pages which has a same header. The header, though, consists of quite a lot of text and also a company logo and that was byond the header functionality. How to get the 2nd and 3rd pages with a complex upper part? Bart Exc 2003 ...

Invalid page fault #4
When I start up Outlook a message displays this program has performed an Illegal Operation. Further explanation describes " Outlook caused an invalid page fault in clthood.dll @0197:61c05319". Just started doing this. When I try to reinstall Outlook, I get a message Unable to run setup. Any suggestions? Hi, Are you sure that the name of the file is correct ? Is it clthood.dll ??? Please verify .. Hope this helps !!! With Regards, Sudharson.AN "Mark" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4cf201c3ffcf$168c6a40$a001280a@phx.gbl... > ...

Web access for Exchange 2003
What do I have to do in order to access my Exchange 2003 via the Web? thanks, Raul Rego rrego@njpies.org On Thu, 6 Jan 2005 14:39:53 -0500, "Raul Rego" <rrego@njpies.org> wrote: >What do I have to do in order to access my Exchange 2003 via the Web? > >thanks, > >Raul Rego >rrego@njpies.org > Check that you can access the server from within the network by going to http://server/exchange and then http://server.fqdn.com/exchange If that works then simply opening TCP80 on the firewall and implementing whatever NAT or port forwarding your specific network ...

Database using Access 2.0
Our church purchased Church Windows software. When we asked if we could import our members from our existing database Greentree CDMS they said we couldn't because CW is an Access 2.0 database and we don't have that software. What would be the benefit of still using Access 2.0 for software development? Thanks, Linda Hi Linda I doubt there are many new programs being written in Access 2. It was a great piece of software, and many databases were writing using it. I don't know Church Windows, but I am guessing that it was written back in the Access 2 days (around 1994), ...

Center Access2007 Form in the middle of access Main Window
Thank You Is there any easy way to center access 2007 forms in the middle of the screen (Monitor) or access main window. and give me good result Hello, I think there is no built in feature to achieve this goal. You may need to create a new form and configure it as the main window. You could enumerate forms and create buttons etc to open forms from this main form. For example, you could use hte following code enumerate forms in your database: Dim db As Database Set db = CurrentDb Set cntContainer = db.Containers("Forms") For Each doc In cntContainer.Documents Str...

Control Supported Device List for Active Sync
Hi I want to restrict what devices can connect to Active Sync - there is a built in list of supported devices which the service packs keep updating but is there a way to control this list yourself i.e. to only include two devices in the list? I want to control which devices meet the company standard and stop any which don't! More Info: Overview of mobile devices that are supported by Outlook Mobile Access in Exchange Server 2003 http://support.microsoft.com/Default.aspx?kbid=821835 Thanks Clive ...

a program is trying to access e-mail addresses you Stored n Outlook
Hi - After installing Acrobat Standard 6.0, when I try to send an email message using Word or any other program, I get an Outlook message saying "a program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in Outlook". The only choices I get are to allow access for one instance or for a short period of time. What I want to do is to ALWAYS allow Word, PowerPoint, Excel and ACT to access my Outlook e-mail addresses. I went to the Office Service Pack 3 page, which said "To prevent the PDFMaker COM Addin from loading, go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Offi...

Applying SBS2003 R2 schema extension to Active Directory
I need to update my Active Directory on my SBS 2003 R2 server to with the 2003 R2 Active Directory schema to fulfill a prereq on a DFS setup I'm attempting with two 2008 Servers. I'm following this article for the procedure: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc773360%28WS.10%29.aspx I have verified my current schema version object version value is 30, so I know I need to update with R2 schema. The problem is that I only have the DVD installation disc for SBS 2003 R2, and I am not sure if the adprep version on the disc is the correct one. There are two in...

print preview does not match page i am working on
In this white space (not the subject line), let us about the problem in more detail If print preview is showing only part of the worksheet, then you need to reset the print area in the File | Print Area dialogs best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme remove caps from email "gillygalloo" <gillygalloo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9739F8B9-CBC6-4722-88FA-AEC01F6348FC@microsoft.com... > ...

keeping footer from resizing when using the fit to page function
How do I keep the footer from shrinking in excel when i use the "fit to page" option for my worksheets. I'd like it to stay the same size no matter what the font of the worksheet is. ...

Denial of report access
I would like to deny access to specific reports thoughout CRM for a group of users. I have already created Security Group-Domain Local at the Active Directory and assigned some users. Afterwards I opened SQL Server Reporting Services, selected the report I didn't the group to access and assigned the new group with a new role (only task:View folders). At the end I deleted all the other groups except BUILTIN\Administrators and tried to enter as the acess denied user. Unfortunatelly it didn't work. What else should I need to do? Thank you in advance! ...

vbscript insert into access 2003 database with two different table
I am trying to insert data collected by WMI. Here is the script On Error Resume Next Const HKEY_CURRENT_USER = &H80000001 Const HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE = &H80000002 Const ForReading = 1 'Create FSO Set objFSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") 'Create an environment for the script to work Set wshshell = WScript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell") 'Connection to the database Set cnn = CreateObject("ADODB.Connection") 'Connection to a Recordset Set objRecordSet = CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset") 'Opens the Database ...

Accessing all questions I have asked in the Office forums
Is there a way I can call up all questions and answers I have ever asked via my login to Microsoft Discussion groups? I sure appreciate your help, John In news:FB996750-8ACF-4806-BDF8-7E66057A0DBB@microsoft.com, John <John@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > Is there a way I can call up all questions and answers I > have ever asked via my login to Microsoft Discussion groups? > > I sure appreciate your help, John Use Google; look up your own name; finesse from there if you get too many hits. HTH, Twayne` ...

Outlook Web Access
I cannot open e-mails forwarded to me from several AOL users. OWA shows "The page cannot be displayed" message. I can open all other e-mails. Looking at the details of the message I find these content types: multipart/mixed, text/plain, message/rfc822, multipart/alternative, text/html, application/msword. text/html is the only one represented in the registry and is in Level2MIMETypes registry entry. Any help on what may be blocking these e- mails is greatly appreciated. ...

Access 2007-Table not displaying the values from a combo box
I have built a database to schedule senior/disabled transportation appointments. I have created two tables and associated forms for data entry. I placed a combo box in the Schedule form so end users choose a client and fields complete on the form with client name, address, city, and home phone number. I did instruct Access to store the data in the SeniorIntakeID field in the Schedule table. I wrote a report that staff execute to see what is scheduled for a given date, for each driver. On the report I want to see the actual client's name, address, city, and home phone n...

How do I activate the new mail button