Word should alow you to print from the document map

It would be really good if you could right click on a section in the document
map in MS word and click print.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=0d2b2e2a-0c17-4023-9ea6-c394838fb6a6&dg=microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

how to print the worksheet name somewhere on the printed page ?
Hello there I was wondering how to print the worksheet name somewhere on the printed page ? Thanks Take a look here: http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/formulae/cell_function.html In article <#Myd7hPpFHA.3960@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl>, "Simo Sentissi" <msentissi@rightnow.com> wrote: > Hello there > > I was wondering how to print the worksheet name somewhere on the printed > page ? > > Thanks "Simo Sentissi" <msentissi@rightnow.com> wrote in message news:%23Myd7hPpFHA.3960@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Hello there > > I w...

How can I print email without the date on the header and footer?
Already disabled the text in header and footer of outlook and IE. Thanks You can't, not using outlook's printing capabilities. see if http://www.outlookprinter.com/ does what you need. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Subscribe to ...

There is an error in XML document #2
Okay - I get this error but I cannot tell which node in the XML is causing the problem. The full error is: There is an error in XML document (5, 266) inner exception is: Input string was not in correct format. I used xsd.exe on my .xsd file. I have two XML files, one is the full size of 500Meg and the other is a small sample. The small sample works perfectly. My main problem is I cannot tell how to find the error in the big file. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks! Duane wrote: > Okay - I get this error but I cannot tell which node in the XML is > causing the problem. The ...

How to set Microsoft Word as default Appointment editor in Outlo.
Word is available as the editor only for messages and post items, not = appointment. .=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Liat" <Liat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:C1641381-2E58-42B7-A827-1299A9A849DD@microsoft.com... > ...

Convert 1 Character Code to a word
I would like to do as the subject states. For example, If something was ACA where A represented Alpha and represented Cyber, the sequence would read Alpha-Cyber-Alpha. Is thi possible? Thanks in advance -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com This will do for a short list =LOOKUP(MID(A4,1,1),{"A","B","C"},{"Alpha","Beta","Cyber"}&"-"&LOOKUP(MID(A4 ,2,1),{"A","B","C"},{"Alpha","Beta","Cyber"}&"-"&LOOKUP(MID(A4,3,1),{"A&quo...

How to import Excel documents: automation?
I need to import an Excel document, and it seems automation is the best way to go, but the last time I tried that, I was working with a million classes, and no documentation explaining how to use them. Is there a book or some other resource that can show me how to do this? If automation is not the solution, then what is? A commercial library? Maybe I should point out that I'm not intending to use automation to use any of the GUI controls. I just want to import the data in the document, but not display it. This article on Office automation in VC++ will be good help: http://support.mi...

parsing xml document
I have the following xml file (given to me not created by me) <?xml version="1.0"?> <workOrderReleased xmlns="http://www.qad.com/qdoc" xmlns:enc="http://www.w3.org/2002/12/soap-encoding" xmlns:qcom="http://www.qad.com/qdoc/common" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:schemaLocation="workOrderReleasedWithComments-JITS17_1.xsd"> <workOrderReleased> <corhOrderNumber>O1564</corhOrderNumber> <corhSequenceNumber>1564</corhSequenceNumber> <prdfId>Se...

Printed 5 documents via Microsoft Office Doc Image Writer - and they are nowhere to be found
I have now printed 5 documents via 'Microsoft Office Doc Image Writer' (.tiff files) - and they are nowhere to be found on my system (Vista Premium & Office 2003)- and it's totally freaking me out?????????? I have hidden/system files visible They are still there each time i print a new document to the same folder because the old ones are still visible via save as dialogue box 1/ Anyone heard of this strange phenomena? 2/ I feel sure that at work it prints to .dmi files (or something) Next time you print to the same folder, take note of what that folder is and then g...

Great Plains should print a Receivables Cash receipt
We have many customers who would like Great Plains to produce a computerised Cash Receipt from Receivables Management which they can give their customers once the receipt in posted in Great Plains. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft...

Postnet in Publisher documents
How do you add postal codes to a mailing in Publisher? Do you have to buy an add-on font or something? I have a big mailing to do and the post office would like the codes on them. Thanks, Diona Diona wrote: > How do you add postal codes to a mailing in Publisher? > Do you have to buy an add-on font or something? > I have a big mailing to do and the post office would like the codes on them. > Thanks, > Diona Ed Bennet has an excellent FAQ for you and I'm sure he will post it. But do you have a mailing permit and software to validate your addresses? Or are you just looking ...

Public Folders
The documents feature in Groupwise - is this similar to storing files in public folders or is this something different please? A client is upgrading from Groupwise to Outlook - I am very familiar with Outlook but not Groupwise (as yet!!). Thank you Roberta ...

Print filters with Pivot Chart in Excel 2007
In Excel 2003 the filters and data labels printed by default. I can't work out how to show these on a printed pivot chart in 2007. It is misleading to print a chart without showing the filters which have been applied ...

Printing 2 pages
I'm trying to allow printing of various paper sizes in one print job. MS Word handles this case nicely (There is a single print job created, and each page can be a different size). After reading various articles and other information, the one that states the most is at: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vccore98/HTML/_core_printing.3a_.multipage_documents.asp It states that you CAN change the papersize in the middle of a print job. But, I can't tell how to change the papersize. It talks of using the CDC::Escape() function, but the documentation makes ...

Help with printing one name on a report
On my Form that has No Record Source I have a Combo Box [cmbHorsePlanner] that has a row source SELECT qryHorseNameActive.HorseID, qryHorseNameActive.Name FROM qryHorseNameActive; And next to that Combo Box I have a Print control that prints my form that I only want the one name that I select from my Combo Box My Report is rptHorsePlanner, I suppose I will need a requery or Dirty so I can change selections to print a Report! Thanks for any Help...........Bob Bob, What is the Record Source of the report. Assuming your report is based on a query, then I think all you will need to do i...

How do I set a macro to print variable number of pages in excel?
I have a worksheet that calculates total nuber of packages of a consignment; I am now trying to run a macro that would print as many labels as the total number of packages, which could be as little as one or as much as 50. I tried to copy and paste into the pages box of the print screen, but it didn't work. Does anybody have a solution? The excel version is Office 2000. Thanks Livio, Put the print instruction in a for-next loop. If the number of packages is in, say Cell T6 then: For PrintRun = 1 To Range("T6").Value Print a label Next PrintRun Henry "Livio" &...

Printing out multiple files from a form
I have a table, tDistrictSub, in Access 2003 that contains various pieces of information. The relevant fields in this table for this problem are: DistrictIncidentNum - the pk (always a 9-digit number, then a dash, followed by another 9 digit number) DistrictIncidentID - the 9-digit number in front of the dash from above I also have a table, tAttachments, that has the following fields: AttachmentID - the pk (autogenerated) DistrictIncidentNum - linked to tDistrictSub Attachment - contains the filename of an attachment. I've created a form, fDistrictSub, that lists information for any...

Print Reconcilliation
Is it possible to print a checkbook reconcilliation when you have finished balancing the account? If so, how? I have always done this in Quicken but decided to give MONEY a try. No, it isn't. You can perhaps customize one of the built-in transaction reports. But if what you want is essentially a duplicate of the bank statement, why? It would just be the same information you already have, but in a slightly different format. "Thomas Schiessl" <schiessl@athenet.net> wrote in message news:30b201c373f2$dda517d0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Is it possible to print a ...

How to print a worksheet but number the pages by workbook
I am printing a workbook with 6 worksheet of 6 pages each. I need to print a worksheet but have the pages numbers done by workbook. ie instead of 1 of 3, in need to have 6 of 38 Frank Let me try to get this. You have one workbook with six worksheets. Right? Each worksheet will produce 6 printed pages. Right? You want the pages numbered 1 of 36, 2 of 36, etc. Assume 38 was a typo. Right? Select all 6 sheets by selecting first one then SHIFT + Click on sheet six. Do your page setup and Header/footer setup on the first sheet then "print". Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Mon, 10 J...

can't open word documents attachments
every so often i am unable to open/ download an attachment in my entourage account. the document will show up stating that it has value, but when i open it/download it, it says there is no value i.e. the document is totally blank. please help, this is driving me crazy! ...

cannot open e-mailed MS Word document
Greetings: I tried e-mailing an MS Word document and the recipient could not open it. When I tested the process by sending the same document to myself via Outlook, I opened it and it asked me if I wanted to merge it with the same document on my computer. I could not find a solution in the knowledge base. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. Gary Altoonian We'll need more information: - What version of Word are you using? - What version of Word is the recipient using? - If you have Word 2007, in which format is the document -- Word 2007 (*.docx or *.docm) or Wor...

Simple Printing Question
Excel 2000. I have a large but simple database with only 5 or 6 fields. If I want to print the last several records of the database how do I get the field titles to print at the top of each column, not only the 1st page but on subsequent pages in the printout also? -- Thanks in advance... Bob Bob, File - Page Setup - Sheet. "Rows to print at top." -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period net ------------------------------------------- "Bob Newman" <bobnewman@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:kDsrb.223794$0v4.16735255@bgtnsc04-news.ops...

Extra Row in Defined Print Area
I am working with Excel 2000. I have a spreadsheet that has some 1000 rows in it. I want to set the print area for rows 850 - 950 and that works fine EXCEPT that row 504 also gets included in the print area definition. I have cleared the print area repeatedly, I have set the print area repeated and in every case regardless of what rows/columns I include in a newly defined print area, row 504 gets included as the very first row of the print. If I don't define a print area, row 504 does not get printed. But as soon as I set a print area regardless of where it is in the spreadsheet, row 504 ...

Outlook 2000 using word as an editor option.
Hello, In our organisation we need to use the "word as an editor" option when using outlook. The strange happening is that every so often the outlook clients default back to the normal setting where word is not used. There is no error messages or nothing. Very starnage!!. Has anyone out there had this happen and if so is there a fix for it. Trev ...

HELP! Importing a word doc into sub tabs of a workbook.
Hello, I am looking to see if it is possible to inport one or MS Word document /s into a spreadsheet with one workbook and 25 subtabs. I would appreciate anyone's help. Thank you --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ You can insert a Word document into an Excel workbook, but only one page will be visible. To insert: Select the sheet in which you want the Word document Choose Insert>Object Select the 'Create from File' tab Click the Browse button Find and select the Word document Click Insert Click OK GaryStyc < wrote: > Hello, > I am looking to see i...

How to open an old ".doc" file in Word '03 (from about 1993-94)?
I tried to open an old Word file created in an earlier version of MS Word (from about 1993-1994) and ... got an error message that said: "You are attempting to open a file that was created in an earlier version of Microsoft Office. This file type is blocked from operating in this version by your registry policy setting." How do I change settings so I can open this old word file in MS Office 2003? See “Information about certain file types that are blocked after you install Office 2003 Service Pack 3” at http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=938810 -- Suzanne S. Bar...