Word 2007 - table formatting

I have created several tables in a Word document.  I would like to know if
there is a way to copy the table formatting from one table to the next while
still mainiting the information that is currently in the table.

Well, one way you could do this would be to:-

 - click in the Table

 - TableTools

 - Design contextual tab

 - Table Styles group

 - choose a Style in here and then apply the same Style to the other Tables
that you have.

Thanks.

"Sammy" wrote:

> I have created several tables in a Word document.  I would like to know if
> there is a way to copy the table formatting from one table to the next while
> still mainiting the information that is currently in the table.

Awesome list of Excel/Word/Powerpoint shortcuts!
Hi, everybody! I recently discovered a great keyboard shortcut list for the office applications. It seems to have practically every shortcut imaginable and it fits on one page too! I printed it out and put on the wall next to my monitor -- just great!. Thought you would appreciate it... Here's the link to the PDF file. Hit print and you're ready to go. http://www.prihodko.com/msoffice/Office_2003_Shortcuts.pdf Lindy Hi Lindy, For Excel, I like Chip Pearson's Excel Keyboard Shortcuts page at: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/KeyboardShortcuts.htm There is also a d...

Using insert to paste a row--how done in Excel 2007
Hi, In my old version of Excel, I could copy a row or chunk of rows, move to a new spot and use the "insert row" icon to insert the rows and paste it automatically. Now in Office 2007 it just inserts a row instead of what I have copied. I want it the old way! How do I do it? -- Thanks, PTweety R-click, Insert Copied Cells. pickytweety wrote: > Hi, > In my old version of Excel, I could copy a row or chunk of rows, move to a > new spot and use the "insert row" icon to insert the rows and paste it > automatically. Now in Office 2007 it just inserts a r...

Activity report
I'm trying to write a report showing completed activities for users and another for accounts (clients). Boy, is it ugly! In version 1.2, with Crystal Reports, the HTML emails looked just fine -- it would format the HTML with no problem. How do I get the same result with SSRS? (version 2000) Thanks, Karla you mean you are trying to report on the contents of an email activity? If so this cannot be done without some custom solution, its also logged as a bug. ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP Web - http://www.crowecrm.com Blog - http://www.crowe...

Can I make a database in Word with Excel Data
I know this may be a "DUH" question, but... I am making a list of area dentists that I have copied and pasted of of the Dex website into Excel. I am wondering if I can take this inf and make a database in Word for printing address labels. Does anyon know if this can be done, and HOW?:confused -- Myn77 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Myn777's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2958 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=49283 For help on Word mail merge using Excel as the...

query with inline dummy table
Is there a way in Access to create a query that contains the table records within the query itself? I want to avoid creating a dummy table and just use values within the query definition. I was thinking about using syntax similar to the insert into statement I would use to populate the dummy table, but I'm not sure if I have a syntax problem or I'm trying to solve an impossible problem. The query I'm thinking of might look something like this: select * from values("test"); -or- select * from ( ("1/1/07","2/1/07","3/1/07","4/1/07&qu...

workaround for non normalized table
I've inherited a database that relies heavily on a non normalized table. Until I can convince the general manager that I can normalize the data without losing any records, I've got to have a workaround for certain situations. Namely, I need to ensure that data is not being badly reproduced at various stages of our operations. I would therefore like to reference the information directly from the main table in order to populate certain information in related tables. In this case, the main table uses [Order Number] as its primary key, and ties it to a bunch of information like ...

Fix: Visio 2007 x64 Hangs During Database model Creation
I'm posting this here, so hopefully others will have an easier time finding the solution than I did... On Windows XP (x64) Visio 2007 hangs when I try to create a new database model diagram. Performing a "repair" doesn't help at all. For some reason, turning off the "Print Spooler" Service makes things work just fine. I have no idea why this is, but it did the trick. -- Chris Mullins, MCSD.NET, MCPD:Enterprise, MVP C# http://www.coversant.net/blogs/cmullins Hi Chris, Thanks for sharing this information. Do you see the hang when creating other new draw...

Error in code exportin tables to excel
I'm tryin to export a table to excel with the code: Private Sub Command4_Click() On Error GoTo Err_Command0_Click Dim stDocName As String stDocName = "F01_UT" DoCmd.TransferSpreadsheet acExport, acSpreadsheetTypeExcel9, F01_UT, "C:\TRY\Tbls", True Exit_Command0_Click: Exit Sub Err_Command0_Click: MsgBox Err.Description Resume Exit_Command0_Click End Sub However, Access displays the message: Compile error : Syntax error What I'm doing wrong? If I want to export more tablas do I have to write more lines (DoCmd.TransferSpreadsheet acExport, acSpr...

Field service table structure and field definitions
The 9 SDK does not reference or define the fields or tables for the Field service component. Where can I find this information? I need to move RMA into a data warehouse and am having significant trouble identifying the data flows. Thanks, Will You may want to contact I.B.I.S. They wrote the application. -- Charles Allen, MVP "WS" wrote: > The 9 SDK does not reference or define the fields or tables for the Field > service component. Where can I find this information? I need to move RMA > into a data warehouse and am having significant trouble identifying th...

Spinning Beach Ball
I seem to notice a correlation between seeing the spinning beach ball more often after launching MS Word for OSX. I removed the PDFMaker.Lib and this improved the performance a great deal, but still noticing the SBB more often after launching Word. Anyone know about this? Many Word issues are related to corrupt Word Settings or Normal Template. You could try removing the Word Settings file, then testing. The Normal Template could be renamed, then test. Be sure Word is closed before removing or changing any files. You could also consider running the Remove Office utility and reinstalling Offi...

one page in booklet format
How do I tell Publisher 2000 to print just page one and 4 and then pause while i reinsert the paper to print pages 2 and 3? duff wrote: > How do I tell Publisher 2000 to print just page one and 4 and then > pause while i reinsert the paper to print pages 2 and 3? File > Print > Pages 1 to 1 > OK > Print as separate booklet = No. Flip pages. File > Print > Pages 2 to 2 > OK > Print as separate booklet = No. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mvps.org ...

VBA code to hide all the tables on form open
I don't want people to use a blank mdb to import my tables. I manually hide them all. However, after running the macro to delete all records and import from .txt, the table become unhide. I do the importation on daily basis. I posted to macro newsgroup and asked way to hide table after importation action macro but got no answer. Maybe it cannot be done in macro? If so, I need VBA code to hide all the tables on form open. Thanks. Hiding your tables won't prevent people from being able to import them into a blank mdb. All they have to do is ensure that they've set the datab...

Quotation mark key produces << instead of " in Word doc from PC
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I am updating a document that was created in Word on a PC several years ago. When I viewed it all the ' had become =. I found out in the forum how to fix that. But more important, I do not seem to be able to type a quotation mark. When I hit Shift &quot;, I get a symbol that looks like a doubled >. The symbol doesn't even exist on my keyboard. I suspect that I can go to Insert, Symbols, and get the proper &quot;, but this is a syllabus for a class that I teach year after year, updating t...

How do I turn on drag and drop in MS Word 2007?
It seems that drag and drop has stopped working..... I have no clue why. There are instructions on how to turn drag and drop on/off for MS Word 2003, but I can't find the directions on how to do this for Word 2007. I'd like to turn this back on. Can anyone help? Click on the the Office Button (top/left) and at the bottom of that window click on Word Options. In that window choose Advanced. Drag and Drop is the third choice down. (That said... it doesn't always work even when you have selected it. Sigh) The problem could have to do with the Symbols dialog box. When you...

Money 2007 add/delete Category
Is there a way to maintain my categories by viewing a list so easily add/delete categories? The Category maintenance in 2007 sucks.. I need to run through every single category just to delete one. Deluxe or Essential? If Deluxe, use the Account List More pull out, Categories & :Payees|Categories should show you all the categories at once and allow you to Move, Modify or Delete them as required. The pulldown at the top lets you see just Categories or Categories and Subcategories. "Vital" <Vital@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4D4AAA91-6602-429E-915...

dynamically filtered pivot table
I'm trying to make a pivot table that will dynamically hide a section o its contents based on a boolean operator the user can set. Becaus this boolean is used in several places, I don't want to require th user to manually set the visibility parameters for the pivot table. It seems like the only way to do this effectively is to have th booleans set by a button, and have the button not only toggle th boolean, but also change the visibility in the pivot table. here's the code i've tried: Sub ToggleButton1_Click() If ToggleButton1.Caption = "Include" Then 'C...

Exporting a table from Access 2003 to Excel 2007
I am trying to export a table from Access 2003 with more than 100,000 records into Excel 2007 and am not having any luck. I do not find the 2007 file extension in the drop down and choosing the latest version only exports part of the table. Any thoughts on whether this is possible to do? -- Carol Hi Carol, This is even hard to do with Excel 2007. You won't be able to do it directly with Excel 2003. You could export the file as a comma separated value with a csv suffix. By default Excel usually opens csv files. However you may lose formatting and other stuff. I ju...

References omit formatting and return cell address
In two cases of references between worksheets, the formatting from the original cell does not appear in the cell that it is referenced to. Case 1: Worksheet 1, A1 contains a currency formatted number - $2,000 Worksheet 2, A1 references the Workhseet 1, A1 cell using the = sign, yet it returns 2000 (unless I manually reformat the Workksheet 2 cell to Currency Case 2: Worksheet 3, A1 contains an apartment # - e.g. 4 Worksheet 4, A1 references this cell but returns the cell address - Worksheet2,!A1' - rather than the number 4. I tried different formats for the number 4,...

Word 2003-Page Orientation
I have a long Word 2003 document with all pages in portrait orientation except one. That page contains a table the size of which requires landscape orientation. I have always done this by inserting section breaks before and after this page. But now for some reason I can't get the orientation to change either on-screen or in my printer. When I check the page orientation in that page (section) it is set to landscape. Suspecting typical Word corruption (this document was made from previous versons of the same stuff) I did the usual copy-and-paste all but the last few empty ...

Text in pivot table limited to 255 characters
I am using a pivot table as an efficient way to aggregate text responses from a large data set. However, the pivot table cuts off the text after the first 255 characters (similar to when you copy a worksheet by using the move/copy option). How can I overcome this? I have tried putting the pivot table on the same sheet as the dataset, but that does not work. I should also note that these pivot tables are then fed into an automated report through a complicated set of VLOOKUPs, etc. The pivot table aggregates several questions and responses from many areas of the datset into one discr...

Conditional Formatting based on deadlines #2
Excellent! Thanks! My brain gets confused between what you can use i formulas and what can be used in VBA. Alex Delamain Wrote: > Under conditional formatting set condition 1 > Formula is =+$E2<=NOW()+7 > > Then apply your forma -- madblok ----------------------------------------------------------------------- madbloke's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1442 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27448 NOW() has a date and time component TODAY() has only a date component Ok, incorpo...

CRM 1-2 -> 3.0 Input string was not in a correct format. (upgrade
I've the same error during the upgrade from 1.2 to 3.0. I've tried without any opportunity to make sure not to have est. revenue data but the error is still there during upgrade. It happens during the ImportDefaultDataAction step near the end of the upgarde process. Otherwise 1.2 wasn't giving the error. Any idea? thanks in advance Refering to http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/Newsgroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?query=input+string&dg=microsoft.public.crm&cat=&lang=en&cr=US&pt=&catlist=8d3f188d-a0E9-40e4-86e2-46508a35c759&...

Word Object Border Remove?
I've inserted a Word Document Object into my spreadsheet and would like to remove the border that appears around it for printing? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! Right-click on the Object in Excel. Format Object>Colors and Line>Color.....No Color. Note: you can also set the transparency and other options. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 13:56:44 -0800, "TT" <noreply@hotmail.com> wrote: >I've inserted a Word Document Object into my spreadsheet and would like to >remove the border that appears around it for printing? Any help...

Outllook 2007
Hi I have installed Office 2007 with Outlook and am starting to use it as my email account. I also have Outlook Connector so that my Hotmail is linked (?) to my Outlook. Suffice it to say that the set up of Outlook is confusing and I need help. 1. For some reason I find that I have 2 email accounts: Options -- Mail Settings - Email accounts: Pop3 and MAPI. Do I need both? which one is not needed? Both have the same HotMail address?? 2. The left side of my Outlook page, under Mail has a number of items -- see below -- am I set up incorectly? Why do I have 2 inboxes ...

New computer and office 2007
I ordered a new computer at work and already have office 2007. I want to activate it on the new one and deactivate it on the old one. Has anyone done this or what will I have to do? I did a search on Microsoft and didn't get any hits on it. Thanks, Lee "Neophyte" <wleecoleman@.nospam.ev1.net> wrote in message news:%237S3ME1KJHA.3496@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >I ordered a new computer at work and already have office 2007. I want to >activate it on the new one and deactivate it on the old one. Has anyone >done this or what will I have to do? I did a search on...