Word 2007 startup slow after installing Windows 7

Why only Word and not Excell and PowerPoint?

Do you have a printer installed?

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Poul Erik" <Poul Erik@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Why only Word and not Excell and PowerPoint?

0
Doug

IF Statement #7
I'm trying to create an IF statement whereby if a certain stock in my portfolio goes up for that day's activity, it will display a green up arrow; if it goes down, a stick person dangling at the end of a rope. (Just kidding about that one). The GIF pictures I want to use will be in the same subdirectory as the Excel spreadsheet. I'm using Excel 2003. Thanks in Advance!! Ron_D If you would care to use the WingDings font instead of a GIF, try this: =IF(K3>1," J",IF(H3>F3,"K","L ")) Then format the result as WingDings. You get either a smile...

Accessing Windows Office Templates
There are some very nice templates at the Windows Office Template Gallery. I would like to download (mostly Word, but a few Excel) some of these templates, but the format comes out with a ".cab" extension that Office v.X doesn't understand. Is there any way to get these templates? Unfortunately, they make the Mac template archive look very weak. TIA Len Hi Len, Microsoft has a Mac template download page: http://www.microsoft.com/mac/resources/templates.aspx?pid=templates There's a link to the on-line gallery on that page. It looks like a newly re-designed gallery to m...

Here is fix for Windows file problems

Access 97 can't resize database window

punblisher and word prcoessing software
can publisher be used as word processing sofware? Not very successfully, it's a desktop publishing program. If you don't have the $, download and install OpenOffice. OpenOffice Writer is an excellent word processor — very similar to MS Word. "shelagh" <shelagh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:834CE68F-4492-466A-91DC-694F807C578C@microsoft.com... > can publisher be used as word processing sofware? It *could* but it's not the best tool for that job. Specifically what do you want to do? -- JoAnn Paules Microsoft MVP - Publisher How to ask...

Re-install Outlook 2002

OWA. CA's. and Exchange 2007

Office 2007 forms

Outlook 2007 addresses
How can I find the list of addresses I have sent emails to? When you start a new email you can put a letter in the To line and list will come up. Where is that list? How can I print it out? Thanks Matt that is the autocomplete cache. You would need a utility to print it out. http://www.outlook-tips.net/archives/2004/20040621.htm http://www.slipstick.com/problems/nicknamecache.asp -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Out...

Outlook 2007 Install gone wrong

GPO cause slow logon on desktop redirect
Hi guys, I have create new policy for redirect users folder on network shared, after this when user logon the loading desktop is very slow (30 seconds about only for desktop redirect). I've activate debug on GPO and this is log result in the last rows: GPSVC(188.2a4) 17:30:12:550 Target = S-1-5-21-1020176695-2728896446-3455317470-1230 GPSVC(188.2a4) 17:30:12:581 Target = S-1-5-21-1020176695-2728896446-3455317470-1230, ChangeNumber 0 GPSVC(188.27c) 17:30:12:800 Event Arg Array is already filled to its capacity=6 GPSVC(188.27c) 17:30:12:800 CGPEventBase::GetEventInfo(): Object ...

unable to read file #7

Office installation and Windows 7

About Exit and close window.
Group, I have a dialogue base application. There's an Exit button in it. Eachtime when exit the program by clicking Exit button, fun() and OnOK() executed, but if the window is close by clicking (x) on the upper-right coner, fun() will not be executed. How to make this function--fun()--executed when click (x) button on the upper-right coner? Thanks. Rather than calling your fun() from the Exit event handler, call it from the dialog closing event handler, so that no matter how it is shut down, that method is called, and so is fun(). hope that helps. Dan. "sxy7711" <sxy771...

Excel 2007 PC damages Mac Excel 2008 Files

Money 04 runs very slow
file size is 17,480 kb, about 5 years data. Machine is a P4 2.2 GHz, 512 mb ram. Money runs very slow, processing downloaded statements, switching screens, etc. I switched from Quicken about a year ago. That didn't run nearly this slow. Any ideas? Will trimming the file size help at all or much? Thanks Ideas? See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=4. Trimming? Most people haven't had great luck trying this through means like File|Archive--which, by the way, I'd discourage for any number of reasons. "Tom Orlando" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote i...

IE 7 webpage view
How do I make IE7 keep the webpage I want displayed everytime I open it up, without having to resize it everytime? Thanks, RED in NC Try stretching the small window to full size. (Do not use Maximize) Ensure that window is the last one closed and IE should remember the size next time. ....Alan -- Alan Edwards, MS MVP Windows -Internet Explorer On Thu, 14 Jan 2010 06:27:53 -0500, in microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general, "anglirich" <anglirich@lexcominc.net> wrote: >How do I make IE7 keep the webpage I want displayed everytime I open it up, &g...

Install ActiveX on Windows XP / IE8
Hi, I created a non-admin installation package to take advantage of the new IE8 features to deploy my ActiveX control. It works perfectly on Windows Vista+ but not on Windows XP (the yellow bar is never displayed). Here is the content of my INF file: [version] signature="$CHICAGO$" AdvancedINF=2.0 [Add.Code] DbCtrlEx.ocx=DbCtrlEx.ocx [Deployment] InstallScope=user [DbCtrlEx.ocx] file-win32-x86=thiscab clsid={97012969-FEFB-4F8F-A03C-67F83D139E8F} RegisterServer=yes FileVersion=1,0,0,1 RedirectToHKCU=yes If I remove the Deployment section it works...

Is Outlook 2000 compatiple with Windows XP Home?
It seems to be having problems if it is... something like Outlook has experience a problem and must close. I rand the compatibility wizard, but it didn't help. Can you? Hi, I have Outlook 2000 installed on my XP Home machine and it works fine. >-----Original Message----- >It seems to be having problems if it is... something like >Outlook has experience a problem and must close. I rand >the compatibility wizard, but it didn't help. Can you? >. > Rod <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > It seems to be having problems if it is... something...

Word 2004 and kyocera printer issue
Hi, I am running a fully patched MAC OSX.4 machine with Office 2004 fully patched. I have installed the latest Kyocera OS X English 10.2 drivers from the kyocera website, for KM7530 model. The driver installs a job accounting feature in the printing presets for that particular printer. The function will work fine for every program other than word, word will not allow you the option to enter a pin code. all the features seem to be greyed out. If i reinstall and go immediately to anotherr program such as Eudora or Firefox or even Excel I can enter and lock the pin number in and it will print...