Word 2007 Reviewer question

Hi there

Sorry, this is a duplicate question to the one I posted in the Office area
before, but I put my original question there by mistake.

I have a problem with someone I support where she is adding comments into a
word doc as a reviewer ... When she adds the comment in word flags it as
Reviewer and marks the comment as R1 R2 etc.  But when she saves the document
when she is done Word changes it to Author and marks the comments as A1 A2
etc ... this of course makes her comments hard to find.

Do you have any suggestions where I might look to fix this?
many thanks
Chris

This is what happens in Word 2003 if you have the option enabled to "Remove
personal information from document properties on save." That option is
available only for Word 97-2003 documents in Word 2007, but there are
similar controls in Office Button | Prepare | Inspect Document.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"Chris Lawson" <ChrisLawson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi there
>
> Sorry, this is a duplicate question to the one I posted in the Office area
> before, but I put my original question there by mistake.
>
> I have a problem with someone I support where she is adding comments into
> word doc as a reviewer ... When she adds the comment in word flags it as
> Reviewer and marks the comment as R1 R2 etc.  But when she saves the
> document
> when she is done Word changes it to Author and marks the comments as A1 A2
> etc ... this of course makes her comments hard to find.
>
> Do you have any suggestions where I might look to fix this?
> many thanks
> Chris

0
Suzanne

Concatenation question
I am trying to concatenate two fields and then add text in brackets to the end. Here is what I have: StaffFullName = ([Me.LastName] & ", " & [Me.FirstName] & " (Mgr)") I want the end result to be: Smith, Mary (Mgr) How do I achieve this? Thank you, Terri What you've done will work. You can also use the "+" operator if there is a possibility that there will be a missing first name: StaffFullName = ([Me.LastName] & "," & (" "+ [Me.FirstName]) & " (Mgr)") That will avoid an extra spa...

punblisher and word prcoessing software
can publisher be used as word processing sofware? Not very successfully, it's a desktop publishing program. If you don't have the $, download and install OpenOffice. OpenOffice Writer is an excellent word processor — very similar to MS Word. "shelagh" <shelagh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:834CE68F-4492-466A-91DC-694F807C578C@microsoft.com... > can publisher be used as word processing sofware? It *could* but it's not the best tool for that job. Specifically what do you want to do? -- JoAnn Paules Microsoft MVP - Publisher How to ask...

fiscal year setting question
hi. i know that the fiscal year settings get more or less set in stone, so i had a quick question before i set it for my org. in the template field, what is that used for? if i select 'quarterly', does that mean i can only run reports on a quarter basis? what if i wanted to do monthly reports? ultimately, my question is what is the 'template' field used for? thanks! Hi Jeff, Fiscal year setting must be aligned to your company's accountig policy. Fiscal year setting primarily defines sales quotas. When you set quarterly periods, you can set quarterly quotas for mem...

OWA. CA's. and Exchange 2007

Office 2007 forms

Outlook 2007 addresses
How can I find the list of addresses I have sent emails to? When you start a new email you can put a letter in the To line and list will come up. Where is that list? How can I print it out? Thanks Matt that is the autocomplete cache. You would need a utility to print it out. http://www.outlook-tips.net/archives/2004/20040621.htm http://www.slipstick.com/problems/nicknamecache.asp -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Out...

Outlook 2007 Install gone wrong

Excel 2007 PC damages Mac Excel 2008 Files

Outlook 2003 rules question again

Word 2004 and kyocera printer issue
Hi, I am running a fully patched MAC OSX.4 machine with Office 2004 fully patched. I have installed the latest Kyocera OS X English 10.2 drivers from the kyocera website, for KM7530 model. The driver installs a job accounting feature in the printing presets for that particular printer. The function will work fine for every program other than word, word will not allow you the option to enter a pin code. all the features seem to be greyed out. If i reinstall and go immediately to anotherr program such as Eudora or Firefox or even Excel I can enter and lock the pin number in and it will print...

Items for review wont show up
I am using MS Money 2004 Small Business. My checking account balance is downloaded each day from my bank. For the last couple days, it continues to download transactions, and tells me that there are now 8 items to review, but when I open up the account, nothing is bold faced to review. On the pane to the left, it still lists 8 items to review. I even went to the bank website and downloaded in the most recent transactions, but this only made the list of items to review larger. I still can't accept any of them. I have tried a quick repair. I also tried restoring the back up, bu...

Share Calender in Outlook 2007
In our organization, we have changed the the default data file path. This makes the "Share a Calender" option disappear. First of all, is there any anything to work around this? Secondly, if there is nothing that can be done in the above case, I tried sharing the calender by publishing it in Office Online. Apparently the calender is shared but when I sent it to my colleague's work e-mail address, he is unable to access it. It asks for authentication and cannot contact the web server when he enters his credentials. How to make this work? I don't want to go sharing my W...

Excel 2007 Line Chart
Hello, Is it possible to configure a line chart in Excel 2007 to ignore the intervals and graph straight to the next value. For example if I have the periods: Jan with the value 1000 Feb with the value 900 March with the value 500 April with the value 0 May with the value 0 June with the value 0 I want the March value to drop directly from 500 to 0 ignoring the interval to April, I do not want a curved line it must drop directly to zero then the line is straight across to April. I have no idea if this is possible, any ideas? Thanks, Brett On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 15:40:45 -0700 (PDT), TyreDu...

Time Format Question
Hello, I currently have time entered like this: 173517 90207 I need to look like this: 5:35 p.m. 9:02 a.m. I've done a ton of research but nothing has worked so far. Thank you. With your values in column AA, try: =TIME(LEFT(A1,LEN(A1)-4),LEFT(RIGHT(A1,4),2),RIGHT(A1,2)) -- Gary''s Student - gsnu201003 "Toria" wrote: > Hello, > I currently have time entered like this: > 173517 > 90207 > > I need to look like this: > 5:35 p.m. > 9:02 a.m. > > I've done a ton of research but nothing has worked so fa...

upgrading from Access 97 to Access 2007
I designed a database (forms, reports, et al) several years ago in Access 97 and it continues to work well. I've just received a MS Office Professional 2007 and wonder if it is time to migrate my data into the new program. I've attempted two or three times to do this in Access 2002 and I keep getting error messages along the line of "...corrupted file..cannot be opened by Access 2002 (or some such message)..." The help radio button opens up a box which suggests I do some programming in Virtual Basic to perform my transfer task. The easy way out, of course, is to sti...

Outlook Question
What causes url links not work? I'm experiencing problems with it, and cannot get them to show the URL Links. Clicking the Links doesn't help. ...

Money deluxe 2007 password problem
When I update my bank account transactions I get a message saying that my account was not updated because my password is incorrect. I then go into account info and have to update my password. I save the update, but then it happens again sporadically when I open Money at later times. Is there a way to fix this glitch? ...

Change default export to Excel location
Hi, Does anyone know how I might be able to change the default location for exporting tables, queries, etc. from Access to Excel? It defaults to My Documents, which I can't stand because it forces me to drill down to find the spreadsheet. I'd rather that I could set it to go to my desktop. I've looked in the Access settings and registry, but could not find where to make the change. Any help is appreciated. Tony, Look at the TransferSpreadsheet method (in Help)... using that you can put any path you wish. -- Gina Whipp 2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)...