Word 2007 printing problem

I'm printing a page of labels on a color printer and they are printing in
black and white.  Every other Word 2007 document that I print there prints in
color.  Do you know what I did to the labels that would make them print in
black and white?
--
Janet M.

Take a look at the Printer Properties in the File>Print dialog.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Janet M" <JanetM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm printing a page of labels on a color printer and they are printing in
> black and white.  Every other Word 2007 document that I print there prints
> in
> color.  Do you know what I did to the labels that would make them print in
> black and white?
> --
> Janet M.

0
Doug

Here is fix for Windows file problems

Problem with CFTPConnection

GP GL recurring entry problem!
hi, I have created the prepayment batch which will recur 11 times monthly in general ledger, this expenditure occurred starting from Aug, been posted on Nov..however, after posting it, there is just Aug expenditure bumped up while same journal no. showed two entries, which are duplicated and one of that is showing the audit trial code, the other one remains original journal no. and batch no.; also, the other prepayment batch i created recurring 3 months, it did show the aug and sep expenditures, however the oct expenditure can't be showed up after post. Linking with this two ...

Problems migrating users from E2K to E2K03
Having problems when I try to move a mailbox over to Exchange 2003 server from a Exchange 2000 SP3 everything seems to go fine other than the fact that now when sending e-mail I receive "The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message was sent to. Check the e-mail address, or contact the recipient directly to find out the correct address." I have no problems when I create a mailbox for a user on the E2k03 box, but when it comes up to moving a maibox it does not seem to go as smooth. Stumped Al Hi Al, It sounds like some of the attributes for the user...

Excel 97 Win XP calc problem?

punblisher and word prcoessing software
can publisher be used as word processing sofware? Not very successfully, it's a desktop publishing program. If you don't have the $, download and install OpenOffice. OpenOffice Writer is an excellent word processor — very similar to MS Word. "shelagh" <shelagh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:834CE68F-4492-466A-91DC-694F807C578C@microsoft.com... > can publisher be used as word processing sofware? It *could* but it's not the best tool for that job. Specifically what do you want to do? -- JoAnn Paules Microsoft MVP - Publisher How to ask...

Formatting Issues: Word Table to Excel
Any reason why simple unformatted numbers copied from a Word table into Excel are unformattable? Despite what I've done, I cannot format the cells into currency. Maybe the Word table is corrupted? Thank you! Hi try: - select an empty cell - copy this cell - select your imported numbers - goto 'Edit - Paste Special' and choose 'Add' Now try again "Littlebear" wrote: > Any reason why simple unformatted numbers copied from a Word table into Excel > are unformattable? Despite what I've done, I cannot format the cells into > currency. > &...

How can I insert symbols (&, %, etc) in a drop down box in Word?
I would like to insert symbols (&, @, % etc in a drop down box in WORD. I have some customers names (Tom Jones & Son, Larry Smith @ ABC Company). How can I do this. I type the symbols in the "drop-down item" box, but when I use that item, the symbol does not appear. Nor when I print the form it does not appear. See http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Use_Ampersand_in_Dropdown_Field.htm -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "keokukchief" <keokukchief@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in...

OWA. CA's. and Exchange 2007

Office 2007 forms

Outlook 2007 addresses
How can I find the list of addresses I have sent emails to? When you start a new email you can put a letter in the To line and list will come up. Where is that list? How can I print it out? Thanks Matt that is the autocomplete cache. You would need a utility to print it out. http://www.outlook-tips.net/archives/2004/20040621.htm http://www.slipstick.com/problems/nicknamecache.asp -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Out...

Outlook 2007 Install gone wrong

Printing In Color
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) I am trying to print a document in word that is color but it is only coming out in black and white. How can I change the color settings on my printer? Word has no setting to print in color v. B/W -- that's a function of your printer & its driver software. The settings are available in the Print dialog in the Copies & Pages List, but exactly where the setting is located depends to a great extent on what printer you have. Some printers also have physical controls on the printer, itself, but that isn't common. ...

OL2002 Problem : HELP, SOS, MAYDAY

set print area #2

request to solve my problem #5

Excel 2007 PC damages Mac Excel 2008 Files

new sheet the cell doesn't let me type words & numbers
It was working before, now Excel dosen't let me type any words & numbers in the cell. The funtion manues are light color. Please help me. My computer version is home xp 2002 Cynthia Nip Is the worksheet protected? Tools|protection|unprotect sheet (you may need a password) excel general question wrote: > > It was working before, now Excel dosen't let me type any words & numbers in > the cell. The funtion manues are light color. Please help me. > My computer version is home xp 2002 > > Cynthia Nip -- Dave Peterson ...