word 2007 how can I look at the html source code of my document

I am trying to look at the html source code of  a word doc I saved in web
page format.  In 2003 I used to be able to look under view and source code.
I am not finding the answer anywhere.  I need to copy the html and paste into
a myfamily website I subcribe to for the front page.

Open the html page in a text editor such as notepad and copy it from there.

--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
Graham Mayor -  Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

KathieB wrote:
> I am trying to look at the html source code of  a word doc I saved in
> web page format.  In 2003 I used to be able to look under view and
> source code. I am not finding the answer anywhere.  I need to copy
> the html and paste into a myfamily website I subcribe to for the
> front page.

0
Graham

How can I do double sided printing in Publisher
I want to print on both sides of A4 paper using a desktop printer (non duplex). Trying to print a multi page booklet. Using Publisher 2002 and 2003. 2 columns on A4 in landscape set-up. Print side 1 of 1. When the paper comes out put it back in the printer tray and Print side 2 of 2. -- Don Vancouver USA "ausangate" <ausangate@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EFB2F987-3F1E-41D4-8EDF-23F55A88542C@microsoft.com... >I want to print on both sides of A4 paper using a desktop printer (non >duplex). > Trying to print a multi page booklet. Using Pu...

Can't merge in Publisher. Unable to add <<Next Record>> field.
Hello, I am trying to merge mailing addresses onto postcards laid out in Publisher. There are two 5.5" x 8.5" cards on the page and I can add merge fields to successfully get addresses onto the cards, but the two cards always have the same address...I need the <<Next Record>> field, but it isn't available in Publisher like it is in Word. Any suggestions? Thx, Drew - Please email me at drew@tateproperty.ocm Are you looking at print preview? This is a bug in the Publisher program. Other wise, to merge you can only have one card on your screen for the merge to ...

How can I defeat Excel's auto-reformating into date format?
Seems simple enough - I want a cell to contain the value 5-0. I've tried pre-formatting the cell to text before copying, I've tried formatting after pasting - nothing works. As soon as I enter 5-0 Excel converts it to a date. There is no "paste special" feature that works. If this were one cell it might be simple enough, but I want to copy a large table of which this is just one column of several with many rows. Any ideas? Thanks, Steve Hi try pre-formating the cells as 'Text' and use Paste Special - Values -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "s...

Money 2007 payee name management
What is the best way to handle payee names and their variations? For example, I charge all of my gasoline purchases and typically fill- up at Raceway gas stations. After downloading the transactions each Raceway gas station appears with its own payee name, such as: Raceway 0001 Woodbridge Racewy 123 Edison ..... and so on I kind of like having this informatiion in the transaction register, but each one is a separate payee. At the same time I'd also like to group all of them under a single payee named Raceway. I started to use the automatic mapping of alternate payee nam...

Data entry form opens up as blank page Access 2007
Hi - I am so eager to get feedback on this. I have a simple little data entry form (Detail) that appears as a button on a switchboard form (Manager). The only other choices on the switchboard are Exit and Review Records Entered (runs a macro that runs a query that displays only the records entered so far by that staff person). I set the database so that it opens default to the switchboard. I split it then and copied the front end individually for each user. All records are going into a "back end" with 4 tables, one containing the records they are entering and the other 3 prov...

converting from ms access 2003 to 2007
I teach a database course and I've been using the same databses for a couple of years for lab exercises. I have had no success converting them to v2007. Where are detailed instructions for this, esp. w/ regard to macros and VBA code? -- jkm A good source of information specifically about Access 2007 is Jeff Conrad's http://www.accessjunkie.com He's also got links to other good Access 2007 sites. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no private e-mails, please) "jkm" <jkm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DCA33FDA-9AD...

In Excel 2003, can you add a picture to the comment field?
In Excel 2003, can you add a picture to the comment field? I don't believe this is possible. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "tconnell" <tconnell@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9AFE5CB1-EC43-4DD1-AC03-0C3642BE0DA7@microsoft.com... > In Excel 2003, can you add a picture to the comment field? http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments02.html#Picture From Debra Dalgleish's site. tconnell wrote: > > In Excel 2003, can you add a picture to the comment field? -- Dave Peter...

form coding on before update
Hi everyone. I have a yes/no field on my form with 3 number fields related to the the yes/no form. If the the yes/no form is True then i would like at least one of the three number fields to have a number greater than 0. I have it set so that if the yes/no is false it automatically sets the three number fields to 0 but i am trying to set a rule that forces you to enter a number in one or more of the three fields. Can someone give me a push in the right direction? Thank you! You can use the form BeforeUpdate event to check if the fields are filled, if not then stop the process If ...

XP Pro Repair
I do computer tech for a small university. I have a students XP Pro laptop which we had to run repair on (we provide free computer repair to all students) and as part of the repair it naturally asks for our XP Pro volume licensing key. The key was entered and accepted, then the install locked up with the ubiquidous 39 minutes remaining (sat there for over an hour, no HDD activity). I did a hard reboot and restarted the repair, but now when it comes to the activation key window, it says the key (same one as before) is not a valid key. Where do I go from here, is there no...

Outlook 2007 moving messages from inbox to junkmail
Subject says most of it. when I start reading my emails in outlook2007 msn folder before the email can open it gets moved to junk mail. this happens to about 90% of the emails.Junk mail filtering is set to catch most, if email lands in inbox I don't think it should be moved when you try to read it. What is the fix for this (if any) Thanks Duane Reynolds <duanereynolds@msn.com> wrote in message news:%23SegSW6gHHA.4844@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Subject says most of it. when I start reading my emails in outlook2007 msn > folder before the email can open it gets moved to ...

Can't Login to Passport...again...
What is it with this software? Money 2004, working fine for a while, now won't let me login with passport. This has happened to me several times before, and it seems the only way to fix it is to upgrade M2k2,M2k3, etc. Anyone have any suggestions? I've already check my browser security settings, and cleared the cache, history, etc. I can log in to passport just fine using Messenger, etc. Money uses separate Passport servers from Messenger, etc. "Bill Boyles" <.> wrote in message news:%23XE%23GRG7EHA.3368@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > What is it with this so...

Can Cell X modify Cell Y?
Example: If cell A1 equals 1, then cell B1 should have the value 5, otherwise B1 should be 6. A condition in cell A1 is changing the value of cell B1... is that possible? Yes, of course. B1 contains this formula: =IF(A1=1,5,6) On Tue, 8 Feb 2005 12:03:02 -0800, "alMandragor" <alMandragor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Example: > >If cell A1 equals 1, then cell B1 should have the value 5, otherwise B1 >should be 6. > >A condition in cell A1 is changing the value of cell B1... is that possible? ...

Can default "collate" option be changed?
Hi, By default, in every Office-application, the print-option "collate" is checked. Is there any way to permanently change this to unchecked (maybe with regedit)? Thanks. Fred Commissaris. ...

Very slow Publisher 2007
My Publisher 2007 has sudeenly become very slow and keeps coming up 'Not reponding'. I have scanned my system for any virus etc but it shows clear. In addition, all other software including Word 2007, Excel etc all work fine. My emails and browser also work at normal speed. Should I uninstall the full suite and then re-install. The Office 2007 suite was per-loaded by Dell in December 2007. Go to the manufacturer's web site of your graphics/video card and look around for an updated driver. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Adjuster" <Adjuster@discussions....

How can i use CTime?
I have a function that i want to be executed at a specified time. The user enters time in a modal dialog box and the time is stored as an integer value. So far everyone is happy. The problem is that i have to actualy make the function work at the time the user entered. So i figure it out that the best solution is to set a timer every 1 min and when that minute is over, the OnTimer function to do something like this CTime localTime; //CTime object int m_hour = 15; //user defined hour int m_Min = 35; // user defined minute localTime.GetCurrentTime(); if (( localTime.GetHour == m_...

Can I Fix this?
Hi, I really messed up. I'm still new to MS Money. When I tried to balance my checking account, I somehow messed it up by clicking some button, which adjusted my balance and created a huge difference from my real balance, so now Money thinks I have a couple hundred dollars than I actually have. I couldn't figure out how to fix it, so I (stupid me) thought I'd erase all my check book entries so far and just download everything again from my bank. But that hasn't seemed to correct my problem either. Help! Please tell me: 1) What should I have done? And more importantly, 2) Wh...

Can I change the folder squence?
Hi All, If I create below folders: 1st folder a folder b folder c foder Then in outlook 2003, the order will be that, so can I change the squence? maybe as: b folder 1st folder c folder a folder Thanks for your help. -- Yours, Lv You can do that with folders you make. You cannot rename the standard set of Outlook folders (Inbox, Outbox, Calendar, Notes etc) Regards Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook Trainer and Consultant There are various articles about using Outlook here: www.judygleeson.com Canberra, Australia "Lv" <rebelmouse@163.com> wrote in message news:65700158-EA...

Why can't I telnet in to SMTP?
Running Windows Server 2003 SP1 & Exchange Server 2003 SP1. I used to be able to telnet into my SMTP server (sometime before I installed either of the SP1's). I tried it today and I can't telnet into it anymore. Here's what I get: ---- C:\>telnet localhost 25 Connecting To localhost...Could not open connection to the host, on port 25: Connect failed ---- Everything still seems to work as I can send and receive email using Outlook & Outlook express. So why can't I telnet in anymore? "Terry Olsen" <tolsen64@hotmail.com> wrote in message new...

Can a XSLT combine several XML files during process?
Hi Does anybody know if XSLT can process several XML file at a time I have two xml document which stored in memory stream and wanna to combine it together under several rules. I am tring to use a XSLT file but donon how to process several xml at a time Regards, Norton msnews.microsoft.com wrote: > Does anybody know if XSLT can process several XML file at a time There is a main input tree and you can load other documents using the XSLT document function e.g. document('file2.xml') see <http://www.w3.org/TR/xslt#document> for details. -- Martin Honnen ...

Word 2007 hangs when using VPN
We use Cisco VPN to connect to our company network. When I'm online thru VPN and start Word 2007, Word hangs due to some strange printer issue. If my default printer is network printer, Word hangs. If I change my default printer to e.g. Cute PDF writer, then Word starts ok. Any ideas what is causing this? Other Office programs work fine. On Wed, 3 Feb 2010 05:28:01 -0800, Heikki Salminen <Heikki Salminen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We use Cisco VPN to connect to our company network. When I'm online thru VPN >and start Word 2007, Word hangs due to some...

Can't Install IBF for MS CRM
Dear All I just Install Microsoft.InformationBridge.Framework.Server1.0.msi and Microsoft.InformationBridge.Framework.Client1.0.msi on My CRM Server v.1.2(Windows 2003) and config permission for network service on temp folder and file. After that i tried to installed MOIBF1.0_Solution_CRM1.0.msi on my CRM Server. when i published metabase and clicked next button.it seem to install IBF for MS CRM but after 15 sec. it show error message box "Error : 28000 contact System Administrator". What can i do ? Thank a lot PS. sorry for my terrible Writing. -_-' louiz: Look in the Re...

How can I force a new page at the end of the Report Header
I have a report that goes to 15 pages. I want to be able to print the Report Header (and only the Report Header) on the first page, and then start new page to print the page header with the detail of the report. How can I force a new page at the end of the Report Header ? � thanks Albert ...

Can't send/receive mails
Hi there, I just installed the Microsoft Outlook, but when I click the "send/receive" icon, I got this message: "You don't have appropriate permission to perform this operation". How come? How can I overcome this. Any help would be appreciated. I used to open with Outlook Express. Thank you. NewPlayer Version of Outlook? Type of Account? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "NewPlayer" <nowhere@hotmail.com> w...

can scheduled start date and actual start date be different
i have made my plan with scheduled start date now i update the plan with actual start date which is different from scheduled start date then scheduled start date changes and becomes same as actual start date can actual start date and scheduled start date be different? if yes, how? On Jan 13, 2:28=A0pm, parag <pa...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > i have made my plan with scheduled start date > now i update the plan with actual start date which is different from > scheduled start date > then scheduled start date changes and becomes same as actual start date ...

Bugs in code
Hello, I want to make a smtp program, but after I compiled it, I got 16 errors. I am using Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 Professional Edition. I have posted the code below that has errors it it. Can someone please post this code back up with the error fixed. I am not very good at debugging this, so your help will be greatly appriciated! Thank you! //BEGIN CODE SNIPPET 1 // ComputerAssist.cpp : Defines the class behaviors for the application. // #include "stdafx.h" #include "ComputerAssist.h" #include "ComputerAssistDlg.h" #ifdef _DEBUG #define new DEBUG_NEW #und...