Word 2007 cannot open large size document?

Hello. I have Office 2007 and Vista Business installed on my computer.
Recently I am doing my report using Word 2007. The report (Word document,
saved in *.DOCX) contains large amount of images and the document is about
12.6 MB.

The report has about 188 pages, but I can only scroll from page 1 to page
104. I want to know how do I fix this problem? Perhaps increasing the cache
of Office? Or something else I can do?

Thanks a lot.

The document may be corrupt -
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/CorruptDoc.htm

--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
Graham Mayor -  Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

"GraphiteCube" <GraphiteCube@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello. I have Office 2007 and Vista Business installed on my computer.
> Recently I am doing my report using Word 2007. The report (Word document,
> saved in *.DOCX) contains large amount of images and the document is about
> 12.6 MB.
>
> The report has about 188 pages, but I can only scroll from page 1 to page
> 104. I want to know how do I fix this problem? Perhaps increasing the
> cache
> of Office? Or something else I can do?
>
> Thanks a lot.

0
Graham

punblisher and word prcoessing software
can publisher be used as word processing sofware? Not very successfully, it's a desktop publishing program. If you don't have the $, download and install OpenOffice. OpenOffice Writer is an excellent word processor — very similar to MS Word. "shelagh" <shelagh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:834CE68F-4492-466A-91DC-694F807C578C@microsoft.com... > can publisher be used as word processing sofware? It *could* but it's not the best tool for that job. Specifically what do you want to do? -- JoAnn Paules Microsoft MVP - Publisher How to ask...

OWA. CA's. and Exchange 2007

Office 2007 forms

Outlook 2007 addresses
How can I find the list of addresses I have sent emails to? When you start a new email you can put a letter in the To line and list will come up. Where is that list? How can I print it out? Thanks Matt that is the autocomplete cache. You would need a utility to print it out. http://www.outlook-tips.net/archives/2004/20040621.htm http://www.slipstick.com/problems/nicknamecache.asp -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Out...

Outlook 2007 Install gone wrong

Retreive document
I have overwritten & saved a document. Is there a way to get back the old ducument if it wasn't saved? Carolyn, Not that I am aware of but you should probably scroll a wee bit further down in the Microsoft interface to the Word newsgroup. -- Gina Whipp 2010 Microsoft MVP (Access) "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" - Tremors II http://www.regina-whipp.com/index_files/TipList.htm "Carolyn" <Carolyn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1BA8FFA7-291B-45FB-90F1-E693DE1F7B53@microsoft.com... I h...

Table link documentation

Outlook 2000 not opening.

PAGE SIZE DIFFICULTY
WHEN I CHANGE MY PAGE SIZE AND PAPER SIZE MY PUBLICATION REMAINS THE SAME. COULD SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO SHRINK MY DOCUMENT TO MATCH MY PAPER SIZE >-----Original Message----- >WHEN I CHANGE MY PAGE SIZE AND PAPER SIZE MY PUBLICATION REMAINS THE SAME. >COULD SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO SHRINK MY DOCUMENT TO MATCH MY PAPER SIZE >. > Choose Page setup from the File drop down menu and set the page size to suit your needs. Note that elements on the page do not change. You will have to rearrange to suit. MISS2728 wrote: > WHEN I CHANGE MY PAGE SIZE AND PAPER SIZE MY PUBLICATION RE...

Excel 2007 PC damages Mac Excel 2008 Files

Opening Multiple Web Links in a Column

Word 2004 and kyocera printer issue
Hi, I am running a fully patched MAC OSX.4 machine with Office 2004 fully patched. I have installed the latest Kyocera OS X English 10.2 drivers from the kyocera website, for KM7530 model. The driver installs a job accounting feature in the printing presets for that particular printer. The function will work fine for every program other than word, word will not allow you the option to enter a pin code. all the features seem to be greyed out. If i reinstall and go immediately to anotherr program such as Eudora or Firefox or even Excel I can enter and lock the pin number in and it will print...

Preparing an A3 booklet document
I'd like to prepare an A4 booklet of 8 pages (ie printing double sided on to A3 and then folding the A3 sheets to make A4 and stapling down the spine). I'm new to Publisher 07 and am aware this could get a little if not very complicated! Please can someone help me with how I need to set this up in Publisher using 2 x A3 double sided sheets! On the first sheet I need pages 8 and 1 (left to right) on the front, 2 and 7 on the back. On the second sheet I need pages 6 and 3 on the front, 4 and 5 on the back. Is it possible to set this up in Pub07 in this way? I'm going to be w...

Saving document downloaded from email
I downloaded a word 2007 document from a windows mail email yesterday by double clicking on it and opening in word 2007. I then worked on the document and clicked "save". Today I cannot find the document on the computer, it seems that it has not saved. Can anyone explain what has gone wrong? Thanks Catherine If you use Word and Outlook 2007 this should no longer happen as the combination does not allow you to save to a temporary location With other e-mail applications, it is anyone's guess what might occur. You should never open Word attachments directly from e-m...

Cannot Drag Open Desktop Screen
Hi: I have a friend running XP MCE (2005) SP3 and he cannot drag an open screen on his desktop by Left clicking and holding cursor on the top of screen. Any suggestions as to how to remedy this problem of not being able to drag a screen will be appreciated Thanks, ColTom2. On Sun, 14 Mar 2010 16:48:43 -0400, "ColTom2" <noemailaddress@nomail.com> wrote: >Hi: > > I have a friend running XP MCE (2005) SP3 and he cannot drag an open >screen on his desktop by Left clicking and holding cursor on the top of >screen. > > A...

Share Calender in Outlook 2007
In our organization, we have changed the the default data file path. This makes the "Share a Calender" option disappear. First of all, is there any anything to work around this? Secondly, if there is nothing that can be done in the above case, I tried sharing the calender by publishing it in Office Online. Apparently the calender is shared but when I sent it to my colleague's work e-mail address, he is unable to access it. It asks for authentication and cannot contact the web server when he enters his credentials. How to make this work? I don't want to go sharing my W...