Word 2003 -Style Preview

Hello-
I believe that there is a style preview option for both the Task Pane/Styles
and formatting and also for the Style icon on the formatting toolbar, however
I can't find it can anyone help?
Thanks

On the Edit tab of Tools | Options, be sure to select "Keep track of
formatting." Then, in the Styles and Formatting pane, click "Custom" (in the
"Show" list). Under "Other formatting," choose what formatting you want
displayed.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Marco18+" <Marco18@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello-
> I believe that there is a style preview option for both the Task
> Pane/Styles
> and formatting and also for the Style icon on the formatting toolbar,
> however
> I can't find it can anyone help?
> Thanks

-1
Stefan
11/25/2009 6:53:21 PM
That's it - Thanks
You are welcome.

--

> That's it - Thanks

0
Stefan

Outlook 2003 News

Outlook 2003 #79

Help Required

Canadian Mergers 2003

Outlook 2003 with XP SP2

Filters in Excel 2003

Global Column Row Preview Font Size

opening a .docx with word 2004

Word 2004 overriding global prefs
Okay.. PMG5 running 10.4.6. I have a problem with the default page setup settings in two limited user accounts (my own, admin account, is fine). As I am in the UK, the global default paper size is set to A4. All applications respect this - bar Word. Every time it's fired up, and a new document selected, the paper size is always US Letter. This does NOT affect any other Office application. I have tried trashing prefs - I've even removed (using the supplied removal tool) and reinstalled Office. My mother uses Word extensively as she works at home a good deal. She wouldn't ...

Outlook 2007 Calendar -> Outlook 2003

PDA-Outlook 2003

attachment previewers not installed?

Merge code issues with Publisher 2003

Word 2003: Will it work on Windows 7 Pro

Excel 2003