Web address' showing up as Hyperlinks, not blue underlined.

The web address' that I paste on my document show up as {HYPERLINK followed
by the URL address}.  I cannot CTRL click on the site to open it, I must
right click and open from the new menu.  Is there a way that I can format
these "hyperlinks" to just show up blue with underlining so that I can just
click on them to access the site?

Press Alt+F9 to toggle the display from field codes (what you're seeing now)
to field results.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"Harness82" <Harness82@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> The web address' that I paste on my document show up as {HYPERLINK
> followed
> by the URL address}.  I cannot CTRL click on the site to open it, I must
> right click and open from the new menu.  Is there a way that I can format
> these "hyperlinks" to just show up blue with underlining so that I can
> just
> click on them to access the site?

0
Suzanne

Name Matching
Hi when an email is sent to a miss-spelled address, how do I route these emails to a postmaster or admin account? Thanks Matt What version of Exchange? -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links and tips, check: http://www.msexchange.co.uk "Matt" <mattremoveme@edirect.co.uk> wrote in message news:006001c3b506$6c6670f0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Hi > > when an email is sent to a miss-spelled address, how do I > route these emails to a postmaster or admin account? > > Thanks > Matt Exchange Server 2003 Running on Windows Server 2003 >----...

hyperlinks in Outlook Express
Just wondering if there is a way to set Outlook Express to open hyperlinks. They appear active, but when I click on them, nothing happens. I use IE for internet access. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! this is an outlook newsgroup, not an outlook express newsgroup, try one o them ! N "Lynn" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:08a101c3cf1b$85e4b210$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Just wondering if there is a way to set Outlook Express > to open hyperlinks. They appear active, but when I click > on them, nothing happens. I use IE for internet acce...

How can I bind the results of Web service to a ListView?
Hi all, I'm new to ASP.NET so I apologize if this is a basic question. I have a Web application. This web application has a ListView on it. For this web app I make calls to a web service which returns data from a database. I return the data using the following format: [WebMethod] public List<Record> Search() { List<Record> list = new List<Record>(); /* Populate list with data from a db */ return list; } public class Record { public String name; public String address; public int ageInYears; } Now I would like from the Web Appl...

Problem using Microsoft Web Browser control
I am trying to access the Custom properties of a Web Browser ActiveX control on a form and I keep getting a message telling me that "The Operation on the Microsoft Web Browser object failed. The OLE server may not be registered. To register the OLE server, reinstall it." I searched TechNet and MSDN and could not resolve this. I reinstalled Access 2003 (I have 2003 and 2007 installed on my workstation, XP Pro) and still no resolution. Has anyone else seen this and if so, can you tell me how to resolve this? Jim Does anyone know the name of the file the message...

pivot table grand totals not showing for all columns...
i have a pivot table that shows the grand total for some columns, but not for others... there are no differences in the data layout, yet this happens? any clues as to why? and how I can get the grand totals to show for all fields. thanx in the PivotTable floating toolbar, click PviotTable, then Table Options, select 'Grand totals for columns' option. ...

How to add another user's Contacts folder to my Address Book?
Background: Exchange 2003 Server w/ Outlook 2000/2003 clients. I can add any Contacts folders in my mailbox to my Address Book by going into the Properties of the folder and checking "Show this folder as an e-mail Address Book" on the "Outlook Address Book" tab. However, if I have another user's mailbox (to which I have full permission) in my Folder List, I do not have this option in any of their Contacts folders. How do I add another user's Contacts folder, displayed in my Folder List, to my Address Book? TIA, roshan After a bit of research on SlipStick.com...

Is it possible to log the user's IP address or computer name?
We have Exchange 5.5 here and some users know other's email password. Is there anyway to log the machine IP address since under the property store you can only see the last logon with the user. Can't tell anything if multiple users sign on simultaneously? Lisa ...

Appointment shows error
I send meeting reminder to my collegue, but they could not open the item. OLXP and 2003 users could open but OL 2000 users still have the error.Whats wrong- it is showing an error. I use ol xP with windowsXP. Is it their problem or with my OLXP. can u advise me? Microsoft offers a hotfix for Outlook 2000 to improve its compatibility = with iCal/vCal 2.0 meeting requests. See = http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=3D823199 . Alternatively, have = Outlook 2002/2003 senders avoid using reminders in the meeting requests = they send to Outlook 2000 recipients.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP...

How to export address book from Outlook XP to Outlook Express?
Does anyone know how I can export my Address Book from Outlook to Outlook express? Outlook Address Book is a .pab file. In outlook express click on File / Import / Other address books / Select outlook .pab file and you should be all set. I hope this helps thanks! "Candice" <bowns_candice@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:00a101c3cfba$7878b870$a101280a@phx.gbl... > Does anyone know how I can export my Address Book from > Outlook to Outlook express? > > Candice <bowns_candice@hotmail.com> wrote: > Does anyone know how I can export my Address Book f...

unread email shows 3 envelopes
strangest thing....my unread/read emails shows three envelopes instead of one...I have the latest virus scan and checked for virus known found, checked for virus with mcafee online(free) nothing...have the latest office update and windows...I don't get any wierd errors or bsod. can anybody help appreciate it very much. >-----Original Message----- >strangest thing....my unread/read emails shows three >envelopes instead of one...I have the latest virus scan >and checked for virus known found, checked for virus with >mcafee online(free) nothing...have the latest offic...

Re: Server address
When i set up my server account i put yahoo.com and i have Verizon for my internet provider. I can't send my resume from yahoo cause i get an error message. You can't access Yahoo POP3 accounts unless you have the Plus account. -- Dave N. MS-MVP (Mail) Windows 7 Ultimate http://download.live.com/wlmail "Donna Lomagro" <purpletulips65@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:ucQmttlvKHA.5812@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > When i set up my server account i put yahoo.com and i have Verizon for my > internet provider. I can't send my resume fr...

Biggest worldwide free Entertainment multi language Video web , Travel, Sports, Health , Racing cars , Massages techniques, Games , Fashions, Jokes , Top models , Free online IT learning , 5000 l
Hi , I'd like to introduce you 2 biggest free Video multi language entertainment websites : http://www.vietnam4all.net/ http://www.webcool24.com/ Best regards. ...

Macro to send grab email address and open Outlook
Hi there I am trying to write a simple macro to be able to send an email based on an emai address in a form. tblAgency Details has a field EmailAddress (data type is text) I have a Command Button on a form frmAdd Agency Details to run a macro. Macro name is SendEmail - Action is only SendObject There are only two items in the Action Arguments To: =[EmailAddress] Edit Message: Yes (I only want Outlook to load with the email address) So far it does not work. When I have a field for a Web Address and the data type is a hyperlink that works well for me....

how can I use my e-mail addresses on excel xp with microsoft outlo
I need to use my addresses on Excel xp with Microsoft outlook. I want to use my excel file as a database that I can change and improve everyday. I need to send mails to more than 1 contact, so creating an e.mail link is not enough for me: in fact, if I click on it, I send my mail only to 1 address... Txs See http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Cat" <Cat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C7A9A930-6846-4071-8714-ED9CC50CD79F@microsoft.com... > > I need to use my addresses on E...

Problem with Addresses
I have to input an entire phone book of addresses. I have since manually typed 1175 but this is extremely time consuming and there is no end in site. Luckily, the phone book is posted on a website so I can cut and paste the entires However the entries appear on the website like this: Albis Turlington Architects, LLC Phone: 203-772-1212 175 Orange Street Fax: 203-773-1212 New Haven, CT 06510 when pasted into excel they appear in the same manner, each line in a different cell, phone and fax are in their own cells as well. The formatting ...

regarding email address
i have exchange 2003 with windows 2003 server in winodws 2000 active directory. Unexpectedly when new user is created, its email address is not generated and email address tab in the user properties shows blank. Active directory console i m running from exchange 2003 server Please assist On Sun, 4 Sep 2005 04:18:02 -0700, Faisal <Faisal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >i have exchange 2003 with windows 2003 server in winodws 2000 active directory. > >Unexpectedly when new user is created, its email address is not generated >and email address tab in the user propertie...

2 existing spreadsheets show 1st line rather than header row to sort ...
(XL2003) This is odd, I haven't seen this ever before. I was working on spreadsheets yesterday for a mail merge. Two had headers rows. I cleaned up both documents, put print area and then tried to sort. In both cases, what came up in the sort was the first row below the header where one always sees the actual titles of the header row when one selects the Header Row radio button under "My List Has" in the "Sort" box. I fiddled and fiddled a bit and managed to get one of the workbooks to display the sort properly by the header row titles - without figuring out what ...

Re: o many mails in our out queue with out source Address
HI My exchange server is is having all the setting as you said still i am getting these messages. Recently i have removed few user because they left the oraganasiton, and they use to get so many Junk-E-mails do u think because of these e-mail's coming. pls if u have any ide pls let me know. Thanks Shaikh Hello Shaikh If you just want to delete those message, you can select them in "Queues" tab inside "Internet Mail service" properties and click "Delete" button. You can consider going to "Internet Mail" tab inside IMC and click Advanced but...

Try again: Using mail-to hyperlink with an attachment
I'm creating forms using Excel and Word. Somewhere in the form is an email address. I can use Edit-hyperlink to specify the recipient address of the email address as well as the subject field. Great. What I'd really like is to be able to specify that the form file itself (the ..doc or .xls) is also attached to the email message. I'd like to specify that right in the hyperlink. Then it can act as a workflow. I don't know anything about VBA so I'd rather not go there. Is this possible? Hi Hall, No, I don't think it is possible without some amount of VBA - I c...

New to Visio-Hyperlink Question
I have created a flowchart in Visio 2000. I put in a hyperlink to another flowchart. When I view my flowchart in full-screen view I click on the hyperlink for the other flowchart and it opens in Actual Size mode w/ all the toolbars open. I would like for it to remain in full-screen mode for the flowchart I open when I click on the hyperlink. Is this possible? Thanks in Advance, Mike ...

How do I publish to the web a 3 page web pubblication from Publis.
I created a 3 page web publication in Publisher 2003, but when I 'publish it to the web', only the first page is converted. What do I need to do? Review the FAQ - http://www.publishermvps.com/Default.aspx?tabid=30 -- David Bartosik - MS MVP www.publishermvps.com "Bazbo" <Bazbo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4B2BCFAD-8DB3-40C3-A0E2-B1EBDC60DE74@microsoft.com... > I created a 3 page web publication in Publisher 2003, but when I 'publish it > to the web', only the first page is converted. What do I need to do? ...

Clearing the OL2002 address cache
I would like to completely clear out my autocomplete name cache. Due to some addressing changes in our Exchange server, most of the cached names are now incorrect. I have not been able to find a way in the KB to clear the cache, but only a workaround which involves disabling autocomplete. Thanks ...

Hyperlink to a chart
Hi, I have created a graph and placed it as a chart in a new sheet rathe than an object in an existing sheet. It is therefore classified as Chart rather than a Worksheet. When I try to insert a hyperlink to th Chart, it does not show up in the hyperlink browser along with th other existing Worksheets. Is this because the Chart is not technically a worksheet?? Is there any way I can create a hyperlink to the Chart like I can t every other Worksheet? If anyone knows how to insert a hyperlink to a chart sheet, I woul greatly appreciate them sharing it with me. Kind regards, Stuart Wilso -...

OWA with multiple email addresses
I currently have SBS 2003 w/ Exchange. I have the 2 SMTP domains assigned to the default recipient policy so I can assign the 2nd domain to the people that I choose and remove it from the people that I don't want to have it. Currently, they can log into OWA with their account to check email, but they want to be able to send email from either of the 2 email addresses (just like everyone else in this discussion group). Can I accomplish this by setting up 2 mailboxes for each email address and have them log into OWA using their entire email address as the username? If so, how do I ...

I need to do a slide show on information technology careers
where is a good place where I can find pictures as well as information for a slide show You can find lots of photographs in the Clip Art section of http://office.microsoft.com -- Echo [MS PPT MVP] http://www.echosvoice.com What's new in PPT 2007? http://www.echosvoice.com/2007.htm Fixing PowerPoint Annoyances http://tinyurl.com/36grcd PowerPoint 2007 Complete Makeover Kit http://tinyurl.com/32a7nx "c hill" <c hill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:358D5DB0-5B91-447A-B0F3-F2C81203D091@microsoft.com... > where is a good place where I ca...