using word for e-mail

I have 4 computers in my house. 3 with windows 7 and one with XP.
I had no idea when buying microsoft office word 2007 that i would have
limited use with word and E-mail. How do i upgade the computers that this
won't work with?

Word is not an e-mail application. What is it that you are trying to
achieve?
You can attach Word documents to e-mail (though as you have Word 2007, it
would make sense to attach them as PDF files and thus ensure that the user
sees what you intend). messages, in just about any e-mail application I can
think of.
If you want a Word-like e-mail editor, you need Outlook.
--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
Graham Mayor -  Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

"clifty" <clifty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have 4 computers in my house. 3 with windows 7 and one with XP.
> I had no idea when buying microsoft office word 2007 that i would have
> limited use with word and E-mail. How do i upgade the computers that this
> won't work with?

0
Graham
3/16/2010 7:36:06 AM
What do you mean with "limited use" and "won't work with". Is the program
not working on some machines? Or don't you have enough licenses to install
the software on all computers? If it's the latter, you will have to buy
extra licenses. Note that the Home and Student version allows you to install
your copy of Office 2007 on 3 machines (as long as you use it for
non-commercial things only). It doesn't come with Outlook however.

Yves

"clifty" <clifty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have 4 computers in my house. 3 with windows 7 and one with XP.
> I had no idea when buying microsoft office word 2007 that i would have
> limited use with word and E-mail. How do i upgade the computers that this
> won't work with?

0
Yves

Outlook Send/Receive mail SLOW

Using mouse wheel in VB editor

Word 2004 overriding global prefs
Okay.. PMG5 running 10.4.6. I have a problem with the default page setup settings in two limited user accounts (my own, admin account, is fine). As I am in the UK, the global default paper size is set to A4. All applications respect this - bar Word. Every time it's fired up, and a new document selected, the paper size is always US Letter. This does NOT affect any other Office application. I have tried trashing prefs - I've even removed (using the supplied removal tool) and reinstalled Office. My mother uses Word extensively as she works at home a good deal. She wouldn't ...

Setting up a new e-mail account

Use exchange from a trusted domain

Replying to an Outlook e-mail

opening a .docx with word 2004

How Use ShellExecute with a CMemFile

Using INDIRECT within functions

Macro

Word 2003: Will it work on Windows 7 Pro

Duplicate E-Mail #4

How to use count for calls per hour