Using graphic files in Word - Best Practices

Hello -

I'm struggling with determining the what the best graphic file type is to
use in Word. In particular, I'm starting with a vector .eps file. I've tried
inserting jpegs, tifs, gifs, pngs and the original .eps file into a word
document. They all range in quality - but the png file looks the best and is
transparent - which is a requirement for me.

The trouble is, when I either print the file to a pdf, or save as a pdf, the
png file loses quality and looks worse.

Are there any resources to help me figure out what the recommended practices
are for using graphics in Microsoft Word?

Thanks!

#Delete Mark in Bound Memo filed

CSV File Problem

Linking a Chart with graphics to ppt

CFile (delete file)

import a 123 file

Using mouse wheel in VB editor

Public Folder link to Excel File

Use exchange from a trusted domain

Word 2004 overriding global prefs
Okay.. PMG5 running 10.4.6. I have a problem with the default page setup settings in two limited user accounts (my own, admin account, is fine). As I am in the UK, the global default paper size is set to A4. All applications respect this - bar Word. Every time it's fired up, and a new document selected, the paper size is always US Letter. This does NOT affect any other Office application. I have tried trashing prefs - I've even removed (using the supplied removal tool) and reinstalled Office. My mother uses Word extensively as she works at home a good deal. She wouldn't ...

Renaming Partial File Names

opening a .docx with word 2004

printing imported gif files in Excel

unknown .edb file