user form - format a phone number word 2007

I am so frustrated. I am creating a form and I want to force a phone number
format. Easy in Excel but cannot find it anywhere in word 2007. Please help
Thanks

Use the VBA Format function

Format(1234567890, "(###) ###-####")

will return

(123) 456-7890

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Dcook" <Dcook@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am so frustrated. I am creating a form and I want to force a phone
> number
> format. Easy in Excel but cannot find it anywhere in word 2007. Please
> help
> Thanks

0
Doug

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

Find and Replace Footnote Numbering
I often have documents where I need to put formatting before or after the footnote number for every footnote, often for hundreds of footnotes...anyone know how I can do this in one shot? I know I can specify ^f in find and replace, but only in the find portion...it gives an error if you put it in replace. ...

conditional formatting sort

Users ability to Manage Groups

random number generator
Hey is there a way to generate random numbers like you would for a draft. In other words, i have numbers 1 through 10 and generate a random order for those? Use the RAND() function. If 1-10 are in A1:A10, enter =RAND() in cell B1 and copy it down through B10. Recalc (F9), then sort by column B. Hope this helps, Hutch "pat67" wrote: > Hey is there a way to generate random numbers like you would for a > draft. In other words, i have numbers 1 through 10 and generate a > random order for those? > . > You would have to generate 10 random numbers ...

How to get to email from Word

number format with leading 0

Access to User Calendar

Converting Formula into Numbers?
With a cell/s selected is there a way to convert the cell's formula into straight numbers (in turn removing all formula and leaving the same number)? -- Emp-Designer ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Emp-Designer's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=37564 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=571948 Emp-Designer a �crit : > With a cell/s selected is there a way to convert the cell's formula into > straight numbers (in turn removing all formula and leaving the same &...

HOWTO: Customizing CRM

outlook 2007 e-mail

form fields not saving to table

Query by Form-TJ
I need to do a Query by Form based on multiple selections from combo boxes on a form using Access 2000 I need to bring back the appropriate records in a subform. On Mon, 31 May 2010 07:08:01 -0700, ambushsinger <ambushsinger@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Query by Form can't do that. It can only select records in the current form view. After that, you can potentially open a new form with that subset of records in a subform. -Tom. Microsoft Access MVP >I need to do a Query by Form based on multiple selections from combo boxes on >a form using Access 200...