Use insert key to control overtype

I`m trying to deploy office 2007 in silent mode. How can i turn on "Use
insert key to control overtype" checkbox in registry or in office
customization tool? i can`t find it

Try the Office Button (left corner) then Word Options | Advanced | Editing
and check "Use insert key..."

"Ivan" wrote:

> I`m trying to deploy office 2007 in silent mode. How can i turn on "Use
> insert key to control overtype" checkbox in registry or in office
> customization tool? i can`t find it

Using conditions in WF Sales Processes
I'm creating a workflow process that I am trying to implement in MSCRM. The problem is that within each Stage, I have activities that should be dependent on the completion of the previous activity. The easiest way to solve this is to go beyond the 5 step Sales Process and create a new Stage for each successive activity. However, in the Sales Process tab this is quite unsightly. I've tried using a normal manual WF as a subprocess to the Sales Process WF. This works, but it gives me 2 problems: 1. The WF Subprocess does not appear in the Opportunity Sales Process Tab. The customer want...

CVS file only inserts commas for 15 lines of spread
Hi, I hava an user in Europe that is following the exact steps I am to covert a file to CSV format. When we open her file in word pad, only the first 15 lines of data have comms delimted. It happens every time regardless of how much data is in our spread. Any ideas on how to correct this? Thanks much! S I've never seen anything like this. If they reopen the .csv file in Excel, does it look ok? If they open the file in NotePad (not wordpad), does it look ok? My silly guess: I'm wondering if there is any special character in the data that is being used as an end of file marker....

UK user using US version?
Hi I currently use Quicken 2000 and am concerned about the "age" of the product and the fact that Quicken no longer support it or release new versions. I am considering a move to Money, but have learned that for the UK version 2005 was the last release and wonder if Money-UK will go the same way as Quicken-UK Therefore I wonder if I would be better off using the US version of money. Does any UK user have experience on this? or anyone have views? Thanks Mark Apart from obvious differences - like cheque spelt wrong - the US version is heavily focused on the US market and F...

RPC over HTTP using .local domain
I am using a .local domain for on a small business server 2003. When my outlook users connect the must type domain.local\%username% rather than the default netbiosname\%username%. Any sugestions? Have you consider using UPN and matching the UPN to the email domain name? Nue <gomert@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1145889850.080836.135900@t31g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... >I am using a .local domain for on a small business server 2003. When my > outlook users connect the must type domain.local\%username% rather than > the default netbiosname\%username%. > > Any sugesti...

How to call a filename as per information in a cell when using `save as`
I wish to open a templete and input information then when I click on the save button it saves it and calls the file the same name as information in a particular cell. Is this Poss. Hi put the following code in your workbook module Private Sub Workbook_BeforeSave(ByVal SaveAsUI As Boolean, Cancel As _ Boolean) dim fname application.enableevents=false fname=me.worksheets("sheet1").range("A1").value fname=fname&".xls" me.savesas fname application.enableevents=true Cancel = True End Sub -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Dave wrote: > I wish t...

Controls resize when clicked
In Excel 2002, activeX controls such as command buttons, combo boxes, check boxes and option buttons will display inaccurately until they receive focus. Fonts and symbols used in the control often appear distorted until clicked. For example, with the combobox, the dropdown arrow appears scrunched. With command buttons it looks like the height and width are both increased by 1 when clicked and then the button returns to the wrong size when another control receives the focus. This occurs on multiple machines running Office XP, with and without service packs 1 and 2 installed. The probl...

Auto copy and insert a defined number of rows as defined in a cell
Hi I don't know much about VBA but could probably work something out. I need to produce carton labels from a spreadsheet using Word to mail merge and the labels need to include 1 of 10, 2 of 10 on them. The number of labels required is dependant on a number which is included for each row of data in the spreadsheet. What I am doing at the moment is copying each row and insert pasting the additional number of rows required. In the new rows I then add 1 of 10 in the first row, 2 of 10 in the second row etc. etc. This then enables me to perform the mailmerge. I have around 300...

How to create a static derived class with controls inside it
I want to create a CStatic derived class(eg. CMyStatic), which has some controls inside it. At first I want to add these controls at "CStatic::PreSubclassWindow", but if I want to create the CMyStatic programmically, error will appear. So I'm asking when should I add these controls to my class. Thank you. The way I personally got around this problem was to put my creation function in a Function by itself. override the Create method and the PreSubclassWindow methods. From the Create function set a flag that says it is being created using the create function, rather than be...

Prada Key Wallet Red Black 505-2 Discount, Replicas, Fake
Prada Key Wallet Red Black 505-2 Discount, Replicas, Fake Prada Key Wallet Red Black 505-2 Link : http://www.wubags.com/Wallet-1633.html To Wholesale the cheapest Prada Key Wallet Red Black 505-2 in toppest Replica . www.wubags.com helps you to save money! 505-2 , Prada Key Wallet Red Black 505-2 , Replias , Cheap , Fake , imitation , Wallet Prada Key Wallet Red Black 505-2 Information : Brand : Wallet ( http://www.wubags.com/Wallet.html ) Gender : Code : 505-2 Our Price : $ 129.00 - Red black Patent leather <BR>- Have six key ring <BR>- 'PRADA...

Control for nested XML Data
I want to show the content of the xml with a control which allows to show the nodes in a nested way. I don't want to use DataGrid which shows the nodes in a tabular form. Is there any suitable control for me? Thanks. -- My C++ and C# ( Traditional Chinese ) Web Site : www.franzwong.com/Home.php Can you elaborate on your requirements? Is this for a web application or a desktop application? If it is for the web, then one way might be to display the XML in an IFRAME. The XML will appear just as it does when you load up an XML document using IE. You might also bind the XML to a treevi...

set identity_insert not works for insert statement on SQL2008
Dear Experts, I skip all columns name and try a statement "insert into table1 select * from table2 where ...." but always prompt cannot insert IDENTITY_INSERT is on Table1 is the same column structure as table2 (actually I created table2 from running: select * into table2 from table1) I tried both SET IDENTITY_INSERT ON , or SET IDENTITY_INSERT OFF before insert statement , but also not works. Could anyone know how to skip typing all columns name when insert from another table ? Thanks. thomas (thomas@mail.com) writes: > I skip all columns name an...

HowTo: generate Application using new XP-Controls
Hi, when I generate a new Dialog application with the MFC wizard I get an application that does not show the new XP-Controls although I have checked the "Genrate Manifest" checkbox and the startup code also includes the call to InitCommonControlsEx() (with dwICC = ICC_WIN95_CLASSES | ICC_STANDARD_CLASSES). What is wrong? Why don't I see the control styles of ComCtl32.dll Version 6 ??? (My env: VS2005 SP1, WinXP SP2) Thanks for your help! Regards, hd >when I generate a new Dialog application with the MFC wizard I get an application that does not show the new XP-Controls altho...

changing colour of individual items of control created through CListCtrl
Hello, How can I change the colour of individual items inserted in a area, created by using CListCtrl class.Can somebodyguide me? Thank inadvance -- Sadi ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Sadia's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=252 View this thread: http://www.msusenet.com/t-187057967 You have to use a owner draw list control. Here is an example http://www.codeproject.com/listctrl/xlistctrl.asp AliR. "Sadia" <Sadia.1rhwgj@no-mx.msusenet.com> wrote in message news:Sadia.1rhwgj@no-mx.msusenet.com... > > He...

Using combo boxes
I am trying to use a combo box control to access a list of data. i am having problems 'pointing' the combo box to the list of data I would like to use. Where do I tell the box where to look ??? thanks PS I cannot use the 'forms' combo box as this has does not allow me to type in the combo box. Look at the Listfillrange property. On Thu, 28 Aug 2003 "Disco" <stuart_langan@yahoo.co.uk> wrote: >I am trying to use a combo box control to access a list of >data. >i am having problems 'pointing' the combo box to the list >of data I would l...

insert into
I have two tables - EMAIL and PUBLISH. I use the access import feature to import all emails into the table EMAIL. I then created a query to move "new" records from EMAIL into PUBLISH so that I can modify the contents and flag the emails with categories, etc. My query is missing records but I can't figure out why. I have three tables involved in this query: ADDRESS - contains the person's email address and a people ID EMAIL - contains the original email fields including email address and contents of email, each email is assigned a unique ID PUBLISH - want to c...

Inserting a gif to email signature
Hi, Can anyone help me insert a gif to my email signature? I have Windows xp and Office 2003. I have tried Tools, Options,Mail Format, Signatures, Edit and pasting the gif but,although it shows OK on the signature within Mail Format, it is just a blank box at the bottom of my email when I write an emial. I have also tried creating my signature in a Word table and pasting/inserting that as either a Word doc or web page but with no success either. Don't paste the picture but insert it by right clicking in the Signature editor and choose: Insert Image... -- Robert Sparna...

Inventory/Stock Control
Does anyone know of a free, simple inventory control spreadsheet/template. All it needs to do is have a list of items (up to 100) with a stock on hand, transfer in and issue out option. Obviously, the transfer in and issue out out must update the stock on hand and then self zero. Any suggestions? Thanks Mike Microsoft has plenty of templates for documents, worksheets, etc on its web site. Several deal with inventory. "Mike Langensiepen" wrote: > Does anyone know of a free, simple inventory control spreadsheet/template. > All it needs to do is have a list of items...

relative references when copying Sheets containing form controls
I've been given a spreadsheet that I need to take copy various sheets from, the sheets contain form controls, when I copy the sheet to a new workbook, named ranges and so on come across fine, but the references to the input ranges of for example the drop down box controls become hard coded to the original sheet, I don't want this.. Is there anyway to alter the way excel copies so that the references remain relative rather than absoloute???? What did you include in the addresses for those references? I put a listbox from the forms toolbar on a worksheet. If I used a range like: $b$...

Hpw can I use the same label format?
I created a label to print some selected records from Access with the Filter option. Next time, if I want to print different records from the same Access file. How can I use the same label created, instead of recreating the same label format everytime I want to print other records? Instead of including the filter in the label report, leave the report unfiltered so that by default it would print all labels. You can then restrict which labels are printed at runtime in various of ways: 1. Change the report's RecordSource to a query with one or more parameters which prompt yo...

Changing color of list control
I am using a CListBox control in my application. I need to change the color of scroll bars and columns. I used SetBkColor function but it changes only the bakgrount text portion and not the scroll bars of the control. Can anyone guide me how to change the color of a scroll bar of a list control. Thanks and Regards Sumit T. Marwal "Sumit T. Marwal" wrote: > I am using a CListBox control in my application. I need to change the color > of scroll bars and columns. I used SetBkColor function but it changes only > the bakgrount text portion and not the scroll bars of the ...

Weighted Avg
I maintain a spreadsheet for a telephone hotline. We track total number of calls received (column F) as well as average time to answer the call (column J). To analyze the month's average time to answer, I use the following weighted average formula: SUMPRODUCT (J5:J26,F5:F26)/SUM(F5:26). I have 2 questions relating to this: 1) Is the above formula correct to determine the average speed to answer? I've assumed the weights to be the total number of calls received. 2) I have a different spreadsheet for each month (Jan, Feb, etc.). How can I properly show the weighted average as...

Using NTDSUTIL to edit ntds.dit on seperate install
I am running Server 2003 and my server and backups got fried from dirty power. Beside this major mess up I recovered most of the data, but have started a reinstall to fix the problems still left (I couldn't start the AD). Anyway due to a some quirk Windows was setup to install on G: on the original installation (I don't know why), and now during the install it says it can't start the Active Directory (Which is why I am trying a recovery installation). However I now know the correct fix for this problem is through the use of NTDSUTIL so... I hit SHIFT + F10 to run NTDS...

how do I save outlook calendar and archives to use on my new PC
Hi, I am looking to get a new computer. I use the calendar/diary on Microsoft Outlook and use it for business. Can anyone recommend the best way to safely back it up. I don't want to lose the information current and archived. Can anyone tell me the best way to transfer it over? Thanks http://www.slipstick.com/config/move_outlook.asp daveg wrote: > Hi, I am looking to get a new computer. > I use the calendar/diary on Microsoft Outlook and use it for business. Can > anyone recommend the best way to safely back it up. > I don't want to lose the information ...

Trimming Spreadsheet. How to get excel to recognize only used spa
I have several large (as in using a vast number of cells) spreadsheets that are becoming a problem regarding their size. When I hit ctrl-end to see what excel recognizes as the end of a particular spreadsheet, it, for some reason, includes an additional 500 rows. How can I get excel to recognize the actual last row/column cell? The information here will help you reset the used range: http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#Unused Mark wrote: > I have several large (as in using a vast number of cells) spreadsheets that > are becoming a problem regarding their size. When I ...