Unable to Change Styles in Protected form

Using 2007 SP02, I created a form and checked the Limit formatting to a
selection styles option prior to protecting the form. The file is saved as a
dotx in Sharepoint which is connected to a Content Type. When we go to the
SharePoint library and click on the New button to create a new file, we can
fill in the form fields but cannot choose any of the Styles. Any ideas why
this is not working as described in the Word Help files?
Thanks
Dean

If you applied forms protection to the document, you cannot apply styles;
all areas except for the form fields will be locked. You'll need to add a
section that you leave unprotected.

An unprotected section in a protected document can be edited (relatively)
freely, but note that you must use the Styles group of the Home tab when you
pick your styles. (Alternatively, you can use the Style box, which you can
add to the Quick Access Toolbar.)

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Dean" <Dean@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Using 2007 SP02, I created a form and checked the Limit formatting to a
> selection styles option prior to protecting the form. The file is saved as
> dotx in Sharepoint which is connected to a Content Type. When we go to the
> SharePoint library and click on the New button to create a new file, we
> can
> fill in the form fields but cannot choose any of the Styles. Any ideas why
> this is not working as described in the Word Help files?
> Thanks
> Dean

0
Stefan

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

Territory Change

chart MAcro to change on activecell

Word2007. Checkbox. No Form

Changing font in Money 2004 register?

Unable to sort on customer CRM 4.0

setpassword and xp styles?
Hello I have added manifest file and enabled xp styles in my application. Now, i have EDIT1 mapped to m_edt1 that have a password style. When the application runs, the password character shows as a nice graphical black dot. Now if i call: m_edt1.SetPasswordChar(0) in order to remove the password char. Then if I call setpasswordchar('*') the black dot char never returns... Any ideas how to swap between non password field to password field (with that nice black dot character) ? -- Elias "lallous" <lallous@lgwm.org> wrote in message news:OoraL8o9FHA.3592@TK2M...

Changing language

Picture control on a form
What is the best way to fill a form with a picture control so that when the client window is resized the picture control will fill the form? -- Just Al Take a look at this and see if this is what you want: http://www.codeproject.com/dialog/bmpdlg01.asp Tom "Al" <Al@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5BEA0FA2-3F95-4090-B908-A75DBF1D19DE@microsoft.com... > What is the best way to fill a form with a picture control so that when > the > client window is resized the picture control will fill the form? > -- > Just Al Thank You! -- Just Al &...

Protection/hide information
Good morning, If anyone has any useful web links for information regarding protection/hide information for 2000 & 2002 generally to broaden my knowledge that would be great. Thanks. Not really sure what you're looking for, but here's some info on worksheet/workbook protection: http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/removepwords.html In article <O1SJMW$VEHA.4064@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl>, "Kassie Alcorn" <marketing@qld.apollopatio.com.au> wrote: > If anyone has any useful web links for information regarding protection/hide > information for 2000 & ...

Speedometer style graph
Anybody know how to make a dial type (speedometer style) graph. Jon Peltier has detailed instructions here: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/SpeedometerXP.html Just be aware that you're in for a great learning experience! However, if you're not in the mood for a learning experience..... I followed Jon's instructions and created an easily adaptable SpeedOmeter chart that I can make available to you. Is that something you can work with? *********** Regards, Ron XL2002, WinXP "GlenLeedberg@gmail.com" wrote: > Anybody know how to make a dial type (speedometer ...

Changing the words "Sales Receipt" to "Invoice"
I cannot find how to change the word at the top right of our Sales document to read "Invoice" rather than "Sales Receipt". We bill out as a receivable for most of our goods and there seems to be some confusion with our customers. Thanks in advance for your help. -- Ron Moore Changing Sales Order to Invoice There is a receipt variable called "Transaction.ReceiptTransactionName" (in <SUB name="PrintTransactionType"> of receipt.xml)which returns the "default" name for the transaction based on it's type. You can replace this w...

Disappearing data in sync'd forms