Two docs on one page

I have created an A4 document with two A5 labels on it. The first sheet has
label one and two upon it but when i go to sheet two i would like it to have
the next two labels upon it but it has label two again and three, sheet three
has three and four.

I have tried starting with next record before label one (ie staring at label
two to force it to push to next label at the beginning of the sheet but this
didnt help) i have also tried the same at the bottom of each sheet.....

please can anybody help

I have created an A4 document with two mail merged A5 labels on it using an
excel spreadsheet as my data store.
The first sheet has label one (first set of records) and two (second set of
records) upon it but when i go to sheet two i would like it to have
the next two labels upon it but it has label two again and three, sheet three
has three and four.

I have tried starting with next record before label one (ie staring at label
two to force it to push to next label at the beginning of the sheet but this
didnt help) i have also tried the same at the bottom of each sheet.....

please can anybody help
You have to complete the merge either to a new document or the printer to
see the results of the merge -
http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_labels_with_word_xp.htm or
http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm

--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
Graham Mayor -  Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

"bob monkey" <bobmonkey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have created an A4 document with two A5 labels on it. The first sheet has
> label one and two upon it but when i go to sheet two i would like it to
> have
> the next two labels upon it but it has label two again and three, sheet
> three
> has three and four.
>
> I have tried starting with next record before label one (ie staring at
> label
> two to force it to push to next label at the beginning of the sheet but
> this
> didnt help) i have also tried the same at the bottom of each sheet.....
>
> please can anybody help

0
Graham

A double sided 2 pages on each page Print out of order?
I printed this booklet once and it was perfect. After that the pages are out of order. Can anyone help, I hope????? Do you have a duplex unit? If not, view, uncheck two page view. Page one, print current page, click no. Turn the page over, page 2, print current page, click no... and so on until you are finished. When you select to print all, each double page will print. If you take page one and place it back to back with page two, you will see it did print correctly. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Pat" &...

change single page orientation within a publication
want to change selected page orientation between portrait and landscpae within a multipage publisher document. How do you do this? Can not selectively do this or orientation for all pages in the document changes ...

Only one record shows in input form
Good morning, I have created a database with Access 2003. I imported 17 records from Excel into the products table. When I open the input form to add new or correct the existing records, the input form sees only one of the 17 records. Can someone tell me why? If it will help to look at the database, I have uploaded it to: http://www.netstore02.com/db/ It is titled "trouble.mdb" Thank you for whatever help you can give me!! :>) Mary Hartman <MaryHartman@smallville.og> wrote in news:k5b1k35btmcn75o4n3nsolrt6ht6j3vlhl@4ax.com: > > Good morning, > > I h...

different pages on each sheet in publisher?
I am trying to do wedding invitations, each page is 3.5 x 7.50, 3.5 x 7.75 and 3.5 x 8. How can I put one of each of these on the page? Also, How can I do tear off reply cards and have the guests names and quantity invited on each one? These are 3.5 x 8.25. Thank you On the three pages sizes, set separate files for each page making three like pages per sheet of paper. On the last page, the one with the tear off reply, you didn't say what size page it was being torn off; if it's an 8.5 x 11 just make it the bottom 3.5 inches. Seems you will be using a paper cutter extensive...

Print several pages to single paper
Hi, when previewing OneNote pages each page is a separate page of paper in print. Is there a way to have the pages follow on the same page separated only with the OneNote page title? Thanks Deejay wrote: > Hi, when previewing OneNote pages each page is a separate page of > paper in print. Is there a way to have the pages follow on the same > page separated only with the OneNote page title? No, there is no such option. Rainald ...

Money 2004
Hi I am running Money 2004 Financial Suite. My home page displays a list of the most used accounts with the current balance of each. I have recently noticed that the displayed balance of one of the accounts does not match the actual balance of the account. All other accounts displayed seem correct. I would appreciate information on how to troubleshoot this. I have tried File/Repair, both standard and advanced, without success. -- Regards John M Home page includes debits and credits that haven't yet happened. Have a look at the account register and there is a thick black line a...

Blank page prints with every print job
Whenever I print any type of job in MS Publisher 2002, my printer always prints a blank sheet first. It doesn't matter if it is one page document or multiple page document. Is there some sort of print/page setup that controls this? I don't want a blank page before every print job. Note that this does this on one particular printer, not all, and it only does it for a Publisher document and no others. Thanks Sounds like a printer setting. Look on your settings and see if you can find it. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 200...

Error when I try to save doc with equations in 2007
I am a math student and I frequently use Word 2007 to write up my assignments with the new equation feature. Lately I have been having trouble in that when I try to save it gives me a file error For example: "A file error has occured (c:\...\doc1.docx)" ...

How does one talk to a USB port
Bought a bar code scanner, came with USB cable. No drivers or anything like that. I'm wondering how to listen to a device on a USB port. Hoping theres a microsoft class or something that makes it relatively easy. I've done serial ports before so familiar with the CreateFile idea, but cant find any MSDN info on how to talk to a USB port. Want to use VC++ Thx. You can use CreateFile,ReadFile, and WriteFile methods for accessing the USB. Cheers Jagadeesh "Vapour" <Vapour@net.com> wrote in message news:c1tq6d$qlo$1@ctb-nnrp2.saix.net... > Bought a bar code sc...

Spam sent to one user goes to other users ?
Users in general complain that all of sudden junk e-mail appears in their Inboxes, but I see that "to" line is to=myUserA@mycompany.com. That means that the spam that targeted myuserA appears in the inboxes of myUserB and everybody else. Although users that receive such e-mail are various so far, the "to" line is consistent 'to=myUserA'. This is very interesting because I do have MailEssentials running and blocking mail based on DNSBL. Have you ever seen such thing ? -----Original Message----- From: Beau Morton [mailto:whitener@doneasy.com] Sent: Friday, Marc...

How to pass value from one form to another form.
I have the following code in BookList.aspx: <form id="form1" runat="server"> <div> <asp:GridView ID="GridView1" runat="server" AutoGenerateColumns="False" DataSourceID="LibSysDataSource" AllowPaging="True"> <Columns> <asp:BoundField DataField="AccessionNo" HeaderText="Accession No" /> <asp:BoundField DataField="Title" HeaderText="Title" SortExpression="Title&qu...

How to merge 10 files in one step?
Hi Everyone I would like to check is it possible to merge 10 files with the same format together with one step or less steps when compared to opening up 10 files and then copy and paste? I would really appreciate any help given... Cheers ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ~~Now Available: Financial Statements.xls, a step by step guide to creating financial statements There is no way built into Excel to do a merge other than copy/paste. (Well, there is th...

unable to connect to home page metrics URL
I have install GP2010 with SQL reporting services 2008. In report manager I can view the SQL reports for the company but I do not have a folder for Charts and KPIs. When I try and configure metrics for my home page I am receiving the following error "Unable to connect to home page metrics URL". How do I get these metrics created so I can use them on my home page? Thanks, Amy ...

Display ranges from one worksheet to another
I am running excel 2003. I have been given the task of creating a workbook where on one main sheet I want to display named ranges from up to 4 other worksheets based on the user selection. The ranges are work weeks and we want to be able to display 8 weeks at a time for resource planning. Can someone point me in a direction where I can find a way to do this? Thank you. Check Ron's site under the Copy/Paste section. http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm "Opal" <tmwelton@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eb392038-e6ab-46b0-a3d6-eb0df5c7a0fd@h2g2000vbd...

Embedded PDF object in web page: OneNote is launching and opening PDFs at the same time as Adobe Reader
I have a Windows 2008 Server machine with Office 2007, Adobe Reader 9, and IE8 installed. When opening a web page with an embedded PDF control (using <object> tag and Adobe Reader's CLASSID) in IE8, the PDF appears properly in the Adobe PDF control embedded in the web page, but at the same time, OneNote launches separately and opens the same PDF. How do we stop OneNote from doing this? We have XP Pro machines with Office 2007, Reader 9, IE8 that do not exhibit this behavior. -- Paul -------- Original-Nachricht -------- > I have a Windows 2008 Serv...

Chart two variables with differing values
I'd like to chart data similar to: Year 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 Thefts 75 120 95 101 80 Veh. Mfg. 100,200 125000 130000 145000 125000 I want to produce a chart with the year on the abcissa and with the Thefts scale on left ordinate and Veh. Mfg on the right ordinate and have the scales set accordingly. I'm running Excel 2002. Seems i can't select the Format/Selected Series data Series/Secondary Axis to set the scales correctly. I'd like to get som...

Excel Formula for determining azimuth relative to true north between two sets of geographic coordinates?
Using the geographic coordinates for each, I've "translated" the FCC procedure for determining the distance between two transmitters ( per FCC 73.208) into Excel formulas. Excel gives identical distance results to the "fill-in" form provided in www.fcc.gov/mb/audio/bickel/distance.html . But there is no comparable formula in the FCC R&R for determining the bearing (azimuth) between the stations relative to true north, although the FCC's fill-in form does provide azimuth. My problem with using the fill-in form is that I have hundreds of computations to make and...

Rotate a page to change its view in OneNote?
How do i rotate a page to change the view in OneNote? I want to rotate a page 90 degrees from portriat to landscape. -------- Original-Nachricht -------- > How do i rotate a page to change the view in OneNote? I want to rotate a > page 90 degrees from portriat to landscape. There is no ability in ON to rotate a page, even not for pictures. But for pictures/printouts there is a powertoy: http://blogs.msdn.com/johnguin/archive/2007/12/14/image-rotator-powertoy-for-onenote-2007.aspx Bernd ...

Dont force a Blank Page if Field is Null !!!!!! Please Help
Hello again, Asking for some expert advise. I have a report that has two sections both with headers and footers. in the final footer I have a unbound field that if the check box is true show the field, if false, Null. it wiorks great, but here is my problem. that footer need to pring on the second page and it will if I "Force New Page" but if it is null it gives me a Blank page. I tried the grouping and Page Breaks and Footer Properties but they all seem to do the same thing or it doesnt. Please help!!!! -- -The Novice Learn Today, Teach Tomorrow Great Success is one...

One file in Excel will not open.
Can anyone offer help on this one? We have a user running Excel 2000 and there is one spreadsheet that is just over 3MB that he cannot open. If we try from another machine, the file opens no problem, but on his machine it will not. It appears to load the first worksheet, but the mouse stays in an hourglass and he cannot edit it. Eventually he has to CTRL+ALT+DEL out of the program. The odd thing is, he can open any other Excel sheet, even larger ones, without a problem! Can anyone give a suggestion? I have tried Excel in safe mode, I have tried an older version of the file that u...

Email First Page of Worksheet Possible?
Hi, I was just wondering whether it's possible to email the first page of a worksheet comprised of multiple pages. Just the first page -summary report page. Is this possible? Try this: http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder3/mail4.htm HTH On Jan 23, 5:25=A0am, "Gerard Sanchez" <geepeeoneREMOV...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > > I was just wondering whether it's possible to email the > first page of a worksheet comprised of multiple pages. Just the first > page -summary report page. > > Is this possible? Can excel not do this with out outlook ...

Display page breaks in normal view in Excel 2007
Hi In Excel 2003, I could click on Tools/Options and then tick the "view page breaks" box, so that I could see dotted lines representing my page sizes in workbook (normal) view, but I can't find a similar command in Excel 2007, apart from Page Break Preview" view, which doesn't really suit what I want. Can somebody help please? Why not use View|PageBreak View since in XL2007 you can still edit the worksheet in this view? If it looks too small use the zoom slider on the status bar. best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email ...

two servers for two domains
i have two domains, the first is 2000 and the second is NT. the exchange server is installed on NT. all the users (of the domain NT and 2000) are installed on a exchange server in the NT domain. i would like to have two servers exchange, one for the users on NT domain and the other for the users on 2000 domain, but with the same suffix (i mean "@microsoft.com") and with the server exchange on NT who goes on internet for the external email. how i can do this? thanks XCON: Sharing SMTP Address Spaces in Exchange 2000 PSS ID Number: 321721 cinqueg.nospam@yahoo.com wrote: > ...

Two charttype on chart
Hi, I have export the data to excel from Vb, then add the graph in excel and set my secondary axis as.. ..SeriesCollection(4).AxisGroup = xlSecondary then how we set this group only as chatrtype as xlLine and the primary axis values by Column charttype -- Message posted via http://www.officekb.com Hi, Try this, ..SeriesCollection(4).AxisGroup = xlSecondary ..SeriesCollection(4).ChartType = xlLine Cheers Andy shah firdaous via OfficeKB.com wrote: > Hi, I have export the data to excel from Vb, then add the graph in excel > and set my secondary axis as.. > .SeriesCollection(4).Axi...

span a table to multiple pages
Hi, I have a very long table with 300+ rows. Instead of adding a new table to every pages, is there a command to "span" the one table to multiple pages? Thanks! Not in Publisher. Publisher only allows 128 rows per page. Word has this capability. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Tom" <nospam@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:u1WmV9bHJHA.1940@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I have a very long table with 300+ rows. Instead of adding a new table to > every pages, is there a command to "span" the one table to multiple pages? >...