Spell check - ignore all does not work properly

When running spell check, if I select ignore all, Word ignores the word in
the existing document as well as new documents created. I used recheck
document to reset and flag the mispelled word for new documents.  Is there a
fix for this problem?
--
marcopolo

void partially applied payables checks
Must be able to void partially applied payables payments and credit memos. The need to create a dummy voucher is cumbersome and creates unnecessary GL entries. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGr...

Capital One Downloads (and other Yodlee Downloads) not working
I use MS Money to download transactions of Capital One and Bank of America credit cards. For the last 4 days, MS Money has been unable to download these transactions, and when I log into the "My Money" section of the MSN Money web site, I cannot download the transactions either. Both of these downloads are handled via the Yodlee service. Is this a known outage? Are others experiencing the same problem? Is there a solution? I've tried logging in and out of Passport, but the downloads continue to fail. Thanks, Reddog None of these are working for me today. I assume i...

Self-Made Combo Boxes not working correctly...
Okay all.. Here's my deal... I have tried and tried and tried to get these to work... I'm going to post what I have done, and what I am trying to do, and see if someone can help me figure crap out... tblBuilding - PK is BuildingIDNum - Autonumber tblBuildingZones - FK is BuildingIDNum via SELECT DISTINCTROW Building.BuildingIDNum, Building.Name FROM Building ORDER BY Building.BuildingIDNum; cboBuilding - This has Building 1, Building 2, etc. The field displaying this info is "Name" in tblBuilding. cboBuildingZones - This has different "zones" for Building 1,...

Decimal key on keypad is ignored
In Excel 2000 with fixed decimal 2 places in the setup, I could enter 10+. and the cell would read 10.00. In 2003, the decimal is ignored and I must enter 1000 to get 10.00. Is there a way to fix this change? The functionality has not changed in Excel 2003, the fixed decimal is overridden if you manually enter the decimal. I would check a couple of things 1) Your decimal separator under windows regional settings is . 2) If you are wanting to use the system separators, as above, you make sure that setting is checked in Excel Tools>Options>International>Use system settings Of...

Message tracking not work on XP SP2
Message tracking is not working on Windows XP SP2. I've tried System Manager 2000 and 2003 with the same result. Message searching will started, but is still running without result. After uninstalling SP2 it's working fine! On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 05:26:05 -0700, Pol <Pol@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Message tracking is not working on Windows XP SP2. I've tried System Manager >2000 and 2003 with the same result. Message searching will started, but is >still running without result. After uninstalling SP2 it's working fine! Your workstation needs to be abl...

proper name conversion
I have a database that has names of people in one field, in a last name, first name order. (example: Smith, John) How can i seperate the last and first names from one text field into two different fields? Or at least have only the last name. thanks for any help. Howard wrote: >I have a database that has names of people in one field, >in a last name, first name order. (example: Smith, John) >How can i seperate the last and first names from one text >field into two different fields? Or at least have only >the last name. thanks for any help. > > This is air ...

How to check if mouse wheel has been used, system-wide?
Hi! I have the following task - I need to check time to time if mouse wheel has been used by the user, in ANY application. I have some kind of user activity detector, to do certain actions in application when user is idle for some time. It would be nice to have the ability to check if mouse wheel has been used. I already know how to check for keyboard (GetKeyboardState and compare with previous call's result) and mouse (GetCursorPos and compare with previous call's result). I know how to set up a hook, and can achieve what I need via hook. But, customer says sometimes system runs slo...

I'm wondering if this would be the proper application of XML, XSD and a datagrid
Hi I'm James Newbie I'm going to use some xml from a previous posters because it's similiar to mine <Store> <Name> My Book Store</Name> <Phone> 555-555-5555 </Phone> <Book id="1" > <Title>Thermodynamics Unleashed</Title> <Price>56.00</Price> </Book> <Book id="2" > <Title>CAD CAM</Title> <Price>72.00</Price> </Book> <Book id="3" > <Title>Machine Design</Title> <Price>56.00</Price> </Book> </Store> I was thin...

Outlook 2007 Instant Search not working.
I installed Outlook 2007 on Windows XP SP2. The instant search does not work and desktop search can find everything except email messages. I have rebuilt the index and uninstalled and reinstalled Window Desktop Search 3.0. Any other ideas on how to fix this? I fixed mine by doing two things, not scientific, doing only one may have worked. I unchecked Outlook Express. (Maybe it only likes one email client) (It search OE fine by the way) I ran the repair option for Office 2007 in add remove programs. (I installed search after Outlook prompted me on its first use, maybe Search should be...

Why do sheet tabs keep disappearing? Box in Tools is checked.
When I open a new or existing Excel file, the sheet tabs at the bottom may or may not show up. I have repeatedly gone to Tools, Options, View and made sure the sheet tabs box is checked, but still no tabs. How do I get them back? I can't get from one page of a workbook to another. This is in Offfice 2003. Hi Arlie, Try Tools/Options/General In the Sheets in new workbook box, check and see how many sheets are set to appear when opening a new workbook. Larry -- keithl816 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ keithl816's Profile: http://w...

Set a recurring task ie. a task to check a website each month
It would be advantageous to be able to set a recurring task ie. a daily, weekly, monthly or other multiple task. An example would be if you needed to go to an accounts website or prospects website once a month to look for leads. Or to check out a competitor for new things on their website. It could also apply to phoning or mailing etc. This would save constantly having to remember to create a followup or write up to dozens of followups at different dates. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote f...

Check Boxes #6
Is there an "easy" way to add check boxes to a worksheet? As it stands, I have to manually attach it to the underlying cell, and adjust the size. I would like to add several hundred checkboxes. Am I doing somethig wrong, or is it just that akward and labor intensive in Excel? Hi Adam, Try: '=============>> Public Sub Tester01() Dim SH As Worksheet Dim rng As Range Dim rCell As Range Set SH = ActiveSheet '<<==== CHANGE Set rng = SH.Range("A1:A100") '<<==== CHANGE Application.ScreenUp...

Relaying denied. Proper authentication required ?????????????
Hi! since a few day I get after I reply a message I get this tracking ingfo: ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------- Subject: Undeliverable: Task status? Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: RE: Task status? Sent: 16.12.2003 10:53 The following recipient(s) could not be reached: 'Goerge Smith' on 16.12.2003 10:53 550 5.7.1 <Smith@westDigs.com>... Relaying denied. Proper authentication required. --------------------------------------------...

Works Portfolio
I accidently deleted my WksSb.exe application, how can I get this application back? -- Sugarpiemims ...

Can't get automatic updates to work
I get this message: [Error number: 0x8DDD0018] The site cannot continue because one or more of these Windows services is not running: Automatic Updates (allows the site to find, download and install high-priority updates for your computer) Background Intelligent Transfer Service (BITS) (helps updates download more quickly and without problems if the download process is interrupted) Event Log (keeps a record of updating activities to help with troubleshooting, if needed) To make sure these services are running: 1. Click Start, and then click Run. 2. Type servic...

Document extra check was printed and mark it void
I'm trying to figure out how to tell GP8 that an extra check was printed but we need it to be void. We printed checks today and accidently printed 1 more than we should have. Since we used that check number, GP will move on to the next one. We want to be able to go into GP and document that we did print that check but it should be void. Does that make sense to anyone? Did that exra check print on a check or on blank paper. Do you want to re-use that check number? I'm not 100% with GP 8, but in 10 you just go to "Void Historical Transactions" and void the check. ...

checking
Checking ...

CRM Task not working in SFO
I have a problem with SFO. There is no response when I click the "CRM Task" button on the SFO CRM Toolbar. The others work fine - CRM email, convert to crm email, crm appointment, etc. This only happens on one machine. Can't see anything on the server logs. Where should I be looking for errors on the client? Anyone seen this problem before? Try clearing the "cache". In the SFO client> Tools and Options Other tab and then Advanced Options button Custom Forms button and then Manage forms button The click the "clear cache" button. Should be OK then. Guy....

Contact categories & Exchange 2003: do they work together?
In my Small Business Server environment, I want Exchange to manage the Master category list for Outlook. I have been unable to locate an appropriate setting for this. Does anyone have any ideas? By the way, My contacts are all located in a public folder. "Paul van Egmond" <paul@oenone.nl> wrote: >In my Small Business Server environment, I want Exchange >to manage the Master category list for Outlook. I have >been unable to locate an appropriate setting for this. >Does anyone have any ideas? By the way, My contacts are >all located in a public folder. ...

Retry/Work Offilne???
need some help, one of our machines takes about 10 minutes to get into outlook (OL2K, exch5.5) and gives the screen for Retry or Work Offline. You have to hit the retry to get it to logon. There arent any errors, it just takes forever. I can ping the exchange consistantly and quickly so i'm kinda lost. any ideas? thanks vince ...

Checking Version/Build of CRM client
The current full version build of the V3C indicates its 3.5300.0.1361. When you check the version in the Outlook client, it displays the first few sections but leaves off the 1361. I'm look for a way to verify if the V3C has in fact been applied to an Outlook client. -- Thank You, Robert Harrison Portland: 503-345-9176 ext 814 Seattle: 206-686-3254 ext 814 Gateway Solutions Inc www.GSIcrm.com Certified Microsoft CRM Solution Partner ...

in publisher my work is printing mirrored?(backwards) why??
help!! Take a look at your printer settings. There probably is a T-Shirt or Mirror setting. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "brett" <brett@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C118D617-4B58-477B-844D-7CC34E1EDC43@microsoft.com... > help!! Thanks!!!! now sorted :-) "Mary Sauer" wrote: > Take a look at your printer settings. There probably is a T-Shirt or Mirror > setting. > > -- > Mary Sauer > http://msauer.mvps.org/ > > "brett" <brett@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message > news:C11...

Links on my website don't work
With IE 8 my links *to go from one page to a different page* on my website do not show up however the website works just fine in chrome, firefox and earlier versions of IE. Any clues how to fix this? IF you need the website it is www.kfoxweatherfox.com. On the left hand side should be a whole list of pages to go to such as knowledge, photos etc. Date: 4/3/2010 10:20 AM, Author: kfoxweatherfox Wrote: > With IE 8 my links *to go from one page to a different page* on my website do > not show up however the website works just fine in chrome, firefox and > earlier ve...

Can this VBA for work on text files be modified for a different job ?
I have been using the code below (which, from memory, came from the M-Soft site before I hashed it about) successfully to open 2 text files, appending the whole of one file to the end of the other, then deleting the source file. Now a new task is to; - update all text files in a specified folder by appending a new record. This is to be a daily routine, and there should end up being about 800 to 1000 text files to be updated. - The information for the record that is appended to each file comes from a single text file each day (source file). - The first column of this 'source file' ho...

Working with minus figures
how do i get a minus figure in brackets with out having the (-) symbol. One way custom format General;(General) or 0.00_);(0.00) -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom (No private emails please) "Tom" <Tom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7EA81323-202C-4183-9065-96BB77AC8B43@microsoft.com... > how do i get a minus figure in brackets with out having the (-) symbol. Right click on the cell. Format cells... Select Category: Custom and write in Type: 0;(0) HTH Ola http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=kb;en-us;264372&spid=1743&sid=340 -- olasa -----------...