All I can do is setup Outlook.  I do not use Outlook.

I would like to email Word docs using MS Windows Mail (new version of Express)

In the Windows Start area, type Regedit into the search bar and then start
the Registry Editor and go to

HKEY_CURRENT_USER>Software>Clients>Mail

Right Click on the (Default) item and then on Modify and in the Value data:
field enter Windows Mail so that after you click OK, you have

(Default)    REG_SZ    WIndows Mail

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Tom A." <Tom A.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> All I can do is setup Outlook.  I do not use Outlook.
>
> I would like to email Word docs using MS Windows Mail (new version of
> Express)

0
Doug

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

invalid email address

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

Attaching Contacts to new email

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

will CRM load on a 2003 server?

OPOS SETUP FOR SYMBOL P370 SCANNER
I am unable to get the Symbol P370 barcode scanner to setup property for RMS. RMS beeps a messages "warning 926 : the scanner driver was not found". I've got the OPOS driver downloaded to the desktop. Searched the help files in RMS which tells me to use the "Configure Microsoft OPOS Service Utiity". Where is that utility????? Need someone to walk me through this! RMS works, scanner works - just not together. What do you mean by "Scanner works"? Can you open notepad and scan a barcode into it? If so, you have a scanner that is emulating keyboard...

Filters not working in Exchange 2003

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

Emails #3

outlook 97 and express email problems