saved a file from opened attachment...

hi
opened a file from an e-mail attachment into microsoft word 2007, i made
chages and clicked the save button and exited the program... went to resend
the edited file and it wasn't anywhere to be found checked the file location
the mail program saves the e-mails and reopened it that way it was
origional... where did it save too?
i see other similar posts but found nothign like this exactly if answer
somewhere else leave a link?

nagy_kyle wrote:
> hi
> opened a file from an e-mail attachment into microsoft word 2007, i
> made chages and clicked the save button and exited the program...
> went to resend the edited file and it wasn't anywhere to be found
> checked the file location the mail program saves the e-mails and
> reopened it that way it was origional... where did it save too?
> i see other similar posts but found nothign like this exactly if
> answer somewhere else leave a link?

Your changes were saved to a temporary file. You *may* be able to find them:
See http://www.gmayor.com/outlook_attachments.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

0
Jay

Here is fix for Windows file problems

i want to compress photos in attachment
i want to compress photos in attachment pl. give me some sol. regards www.irfranview.com "compress photos in attachment" <compress photos in attachment@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:738E96D6-F0E2-4FFF-8570-6A8F00E492D1@microsoft.com... :i want to compress photos in attachment : : pl. give me some sol. : : regards On Apr 22, 7:50=A0am, compress photos in attachment <compress photos in attachm...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > i want to compress photos in attachment > > pl. give me some sol. > > regards...

Fax Icon on my File menu and toolbar

Errors saving to network drive

Outlook 2000 not opening.

Outlook receiving zip files

Saving toolbar changes

unable to read file #7

SBS 2003 moving of users files

Importing AOL Email File Cabinet

Exporting contacts in a csv file

Publisher can not save file

Excel 2007 PC damages Mac Excel 2008 Files

Attachments #99
I can only view attachments if I save them first. Who do I change the settings so that I can just open the attachments without saving them first? Justine <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I can only view attachments if I save them first. Who do > I change the settings so that I can just open the > attachments without saving them first? What happens when you try? -- Brian Tillman When I try to open an attachment there is a pop up and it only gives me the option of saving the attachment. >-----Original Message----- >Justine <anonymous@discussions.m...

email attachments
Why is Word 2007 opening all my email attachments? It probably isn't. Outlook 2007 has a new text editor that looks just like Word 2007, but it is in reality a separate text editor in its own .dll package. -- Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP "josie" <josie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5961A60C-462F-4CBA-A276-4A8D0F7FB1F5@microsoft.com... > Why is Word 2007 opening all my email attachments? It depends on which file of file or file extension the attachment is. Each type of file extension (*.txt, *.doc etc.) has a default program. It ...